[Discontinued] Paradise Halls - SexLab Extension v0.1g (15/05/06) (RC 0.6 fixed 16/03/18)

blabla11

There is nothing implemented with slave factions...

just a wild guess here, but i'd say that whatever ph has in there for factions is what caused the issues with daymoyl or load ph before daymoyl and get friendly bandits

pretty much ph does for npc's what daymoyl does for player

The mages are either just assholes or their magic tells them of the slaves fate and they try to release them of this hell.

oh ya, forgot to mention the stormcloaks will forever hate imperial slaves too (doesn't include guards, guards will ignore trained slaves or attack fresh caught slaves)

Then some remnant of the faction of the original NPC remains in the slave. But getting rid of those is either very, very expensive ( for(faction : factions) {if slave.getinfaction(faction) slave.removefromfaction(faction)} yay? ) or unknown to me ( slave.removefromallfactions()?! )

There is nothing implemented with slave factions...

just a wild guess here, but i'd say that whatever ph has in there for factions is what caused the issues with daymoyl or load ph before daymoyl and get friendly bandits

pretty much ph does for npc's what daymoyl does for player

The mages are either just assholes or their magic tells them of the slaves fate and they try to release them of this hell.

oh ya, forgot to mention the stormcloaks will forever hate imperial slaves too (doesn't include guards, guards will ignore trained slaves or attack fresh caught slaves)

Then some remnant of the faction of the original NPC remains in the slave. But getting rid of those is either very, very expensive ( for(faction : factions) {if slave.getinfaction(faction) slave.removefromfaction(faction)} yay? ) or unknown to me ( slave.removefromallfactions()?! )

figured as much, also makes me curious to wonder if solving this issue would also solve the incompatibilities with daymoyl and maybe part of the solution towards achieving these would be to make the slave "bandit" unique from other free "bandit"s somehow and enslaved "imperial soldier"

i noticed the differences between these playthru's: the first when ph was loaded before daymoyl had the effect of the friendly bandit camp after taking the 1 bandit slave from some other random location, then with ph loaded last the issues showed up during combat when the fresh slave was setting off the crime faction scanner, now we find its behaving pretty much the same as the scalpel'ed game was 3 scalpels later so i might try another attempt at daymoyl someday, but for now i'm still eager to find what other factions i can experimant with, next on my list will take some time to reach out in riften "home of the thieves guild"

In his last post layam said he was just about to release a version with new features as a slave mine where you could have sent your slave to work. As he is not completely inactive, don't you want to pm him to ask for his old work or at least discover why he abandoned the project while he was so close to release it?

figured as much, also makes me curious to wonder if solving this issue would also solve the incompatibilities with daymoyl and maybe part of the solution towards achieving these would be to make the slave "bandit" unique from other free "bandit"s somehow and enslaved "imperial soldier"

i noticed the differences between these playthru's: the first when ph was loaded before daymoyl had the effect of the friendly bandit camp after taking the 1 bandit slave from some other random location, then with ph loaded last the issues showed up during combat when the fresh slave was setting off the crime faction scanner, now we find its behaving pretty much the same as the scalpel'ed game was 3 scalpels later so i might try another attempt at daymoyl someday, but for now i'm still eager to find what other factions i can experimant with, next on my list will take some time to reach out in riften "home of the thieves guild"

I don't know how to make a new NPC unique... there is a flag, but there is no "setUnique()" command I know of...

I had another idea, using templates for all vanilla races and genders, but then I'd need a "setName()" function, which again, I don't know of. Also that would leave custom races still buggy...

I think the best solution would be some sort of factionscanner that returns me all the factions a NPC is in, so I can remove them. But my current solution would be very time consuming, so I'd rather not use it just yet...

In his last post layam said he was just about to release a version with new features as a slave mine where you could have sent your slave to work. As he is not completely inactive, don't you want to pm him to ask for his old work or at least discover why he abandoned the project while he was so close to release it?

The mine is already planned as a feature for Extension.

Unless the newer, unreleased version fixes a lot of bugs, I'm not really interested in it. If it's a complete rewrite, as someone else mentioned earlier, I currently don't have the time to work through it to even get to the current state of Extension again. If it only contains new, half-implemented features, I got enough of those of my own which I have to finish (see time above).

So unless someone provides me with a newer version where I can just slap Extension on top, I'll stick with the old one.

First off, thanks for the time you spent working on my favorite mod for Skyrim. But I have run into a strange issue with my enslaved npcs. 

I originally used your 0.1 release with absolutely no issues, integrated flawlessly into the game and was epic. But when I updated from 0.1 to 0.1f ( I installed both 0.1a and 0.1f ) none of the sexlab animations would play, or even start, me and my slave would just stare at each other. Like neither of us knew what to do. >.<

So I tried to roll back the mod to 0.1, unfortunately only 0.1a and 0.1f are now present for download. So I removed 0.1f and now just use 0.1a. The animations and sexlab work fine now, but the sex training stat no longer changes, its always at 0. ( not sure if 0.1f contains the training portion)

I am more than happy to even have the dialogue and animations working, I originally used sexlab defeat to do this. Just thought I would let you know.  

First off, thanks for the time you spent working on my favorite mod for Skyrim. But I have run into a strange issue with my enslaved npcs. 

I originally used your 0.1 release with absolutely no issues, integrated flawlessly into the game and was epic. But when I updated from 0.1 to 0.1f ( I installed both 0.1a and 0.1f ) none of the sexlab animations would play, or even start, me and my slave would just stare at each other. Like neither of us knew what to do. >.<

So I tried to roll back the mod to 0.1, unfortunately only 0.1a and 0.1f are now present for download. So I removed 0.1f and now just use 0.1a. The animations and sexlab work fine now, but the sex training stat no longer changes, its always at 0. ( not sure if 0.1f contains the training portion)

I am more than happy to even have the dialogue and animations working, I originally used sexlab defeat to do this. Just thought I would let you know.  

That's weird... Does anything happen at all when you pick a dialogue option for sex?

I think your game is trying to call functions I refactored/moved/modified.

What you can try is disable Extension, load the game, save the game, run Papyrus Data Transfer on that save, load the game, save the game, (update to 0.1f ;) ) and enable Extension again.

If that doesn't help, please enable papyrus-logger, pick that dialogue option again and send me the resulting log.

That's weird... Does anything happen at all when you pick a dialogue option for sex?

I think your game is trying to call functions I refactored/moved/modified.

What you can try is disable Extension, load the game, save the game, run Papyrus Data Transfer on that save, load the game, save the game, (update to 0.1f ;) ) and enable Extension again.

If that doesn't help, please enable papyrus-logger, pick that dialogue option again and send me the resulting log.

Oh geez... Would you look at that, everything is functioning normally again... And all those slaves were being trained, the values were just not being updated for some reason while I was using 0.1a. 

So its magically all back to normal with 0.1f. Originally after the dialogue for which sex act ( Punish Vaginal ), the dialogue tree would close and the game would continue normally.

So yeah.... But thanks for the reply!  And this mod is awesome.

ok, just a note of tips for those with disappearing slaves:

i don't use fast travel, but i've noticed when you get enough slaves and/or followers some areas won't let them all in, i had 5 followers and about 8 slaves and "the sleeping giant inn" in riverwood wouldn't take them all so i started saveing the game just before entering a new area then telling followers and trusted slaves (submission above 90) to wait outside while i went to sleeping giant, so far haven't had that issue reproduce anywhere else, even with 13 slaves i can goto the jarl of falkreath and enslave his imperial officer, but stay vigilant in riverwood for small door openings and ride a horse until it runs low on stamina then stop and look back at the marching slaves for stragglers and runaways

Brace yourself, tests are coming!

I've banged some rocks together to get some new features out (MCM toggle for reboot spell, release slave dialogue, manual cleanup of problematic factions, 2 or 3 mistakes in scripts and so on).

BUT I haven't had time to test any of it. So please only download this if you are willing to test for me. A "proper" version g will be released in about a week or when any testing persons find no more immediate issues.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS UNLESS YOU ARE WILLING TO TEST IT!

paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_testing.7z

paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_testing_rev1.7z

paradise_halls_SLExtension_0.1g_testing_rev2.7z

Seems you forgot MCM translation file  ;)

tried to let one go:

[11/02/2014 - 09:05:11PM] (FF00190E): Destination is none, cannot path to none.
    [ (FF00190E)].Actor.PathToReference() - "<native>" Line ?
    [alias slave011 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.releaseSlave() - "pahslave.psc" Line 419
    [PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0A02C44D)].PAHDiag.Release() - "pahdiag.psc" Line 106
    .PAHE_TIF_0300E789.Fragment_0() - "PAHE_TIF_0300E789.psc" Line 9

she just stands there doing nothing. Slave counter goes down by 1, she still has most of normal dialogue options (only one missing is i cant order her to follow me).

tried to let one go:

[11/02/2014 - 09:05:11PM] (FF00190E): Destination is none, cannot path to none.

[ (FF00190E)].Actor.PathToReference() - "<native>" Line ?

[alias slave011 on quest PAH (0A01FAEF)].pahslave.releaseSlave() - "pahslave.psc" Line 419

[PAHPersonalityEvenToned (0A02C44D)].PAHDiag.Release() - "pahdiag.psc" Line 106

.PAHE_TIF_0300E789.Fragment_0() - "PAHE_TIF_0300E789.psc" Line 9

she just stands there doing nothing. Slave counter goes down by 1, she still has most of normal dialogue options (only one missing is i cant order her to follow me).

Well, crap... I had hoped that would work out of the box...

Erm, looking at the script it seems the CK ignored my property setting again :dodgy:

For another ideas:

you might make this dialog more complicated - so it couldn't be used by clicking on it by accident.

Like first option leading to response "Are.. are you sure, Master?" -> "You deserved it. Now go before I change my mind." or "I don't need you anymore." or "Actually.. No, I'm not sure. You stay here for now." or "Foolish slave, I just wanted to make some fun of you." (which could lower anger training variable?).

Also there might be an easy way to make that happen

Maybe with an option to convince her/him to become your slave once again? Willingly this time. As life of serving you would be easier for her/him.

Could be made that the only way to reach highest possible submission from a slave would like that. To train such slave, then release him/her risking that he/she would never return.

But if he/she will then you would gain a slave that would happily follow every order that you give.

You could add the chance that slave would respond to that "You deserved it..." with "But, Master... What would I do now? I don't know any other life than serving you anymore." 

This could be as easy as:

This dialogue line could require some variable (or faction) at true while all others would require it at false.

then If Utility.RandomInt(14 , 100) < 'SomeValue' would set that variable to true. 'SomeValue' could be like (submission + respect training + anger training + sex training)/8 - this would lead to like ~20% chance for well trained slave while chance on poorly trained slave would be none or next to none.

Which would lead to "Are you saying that you want to remain as my slave?"

"Yes, Master."

"Then kneel. And swear to serve me loyally until death." 

Dialogue options of released slave are gone but for slaves actually going anywhere i still got "Destination is none, cannot path to none.".

Same thing on two characters.

Does it matter where you release them?

I had hoped not... Have you tried it outdoors?

Rev2 has the ObjectReference forced into an alias. I hope that works now...

Tried just outside Captured Dreams Shop as this is where i had a save made - in Falkreath arounf Half moon mill - that was on first version of g

tried unside Private Tower - Helgen Reborn mod

tried inside Proudspire Manor in Solitude

each time slave did not move

And now around Nilheim in the Rift. I have "Destination is none, cannot path to none" in my log but to my surprise slave walked away somewhere oO

Guess some more testing is in order   ;)

Try rev2... if that still throws that error, more aliases are in order ;)

I had hoped "PathToReference" would be the easiest way to do it, but if I have to I'll just make a new alias for the slave with a travelpackage... that will mean players won't be able to release more slaves until the last released slave has been deleted, but eh... ;)

Rev 2 - released 4 of them. I get this error every single time but it worked fine every single time - both indoors and outdoors.

tried inside player house in Raven Rock - Dragonborn DLC

Proudspire manor

middle of nowhere in falkreath hold

Beggar Row in Riften.

Dialogue gets stuck so i need to close it manually with a tab. But slave still goes somewhere - doubt that i would ever bother to check where they are going considering their insane speed  ;)

I still haven't gotten this to play well with Defeat. I never get the 'enslave' option. But wouldn't tying someone up or reverse-robbing restraints on them pretty much leave them at your mercy? Any time they're helpless, you should be at your own leisure to enslave them. And it seems like a more functional order of operations: capture first, enslave after. At that point the collar is symbolic, not to underrate its power as a symbol, but you can start training without one.

Rev 2 - released 4 of them. I get this error every single time but it worked fine every single time - both indoors and outdoors.

tried inside player house in Raven Rock - Dragonborn DLC

Proudspire manor

middle of nowhere in falkreath hold

Beggar Row in Riften.

Dialogue gets stuck so i need to close it manually with a tab. But slave still goes somewhere - doubt that i would ever bother to check where they are going considering their insane speed  ;)

Fuck it then, if it works, it works ;)

Give me a factor for speed 0 - 1 to slow them down (I'd like them to walk away).

Every dialogue or specific responses?

On "i decided to let you go". Guess there should be "thank you" after that but it gets stuck. Not much of a difference as it works fine when you push tab.

Guess someone else would have to check it because it might be some issue of mine - both characters i was checking it on had some issues with papyrus working strangely sometimes.

@enkephalin07

Just enslave before tying them up and you will be fine. Sometimes it lets you enslave tied up npc - usually don't - but even if it would you will end up with a slave that has zaz bindings from defeat permanently equipped.

On "i decided to let you go". Guess there should be "thank you" after that but it gets stuck. Not much of a difference as it works fine when you push tab.

So they don't say anything, get stuck, you tab and they walk away? Guess the invisible forward didn't work like I wanted it to :dodgy:

What you could do for a quick test is to remove the "Goodbye" flag in PAHPersonalityEvenToned, PAHPDFETCommandsViewBranch, PAHPDFETCommandsReleaseTopic (and PAHPDFETCommandsRelease2Topic) in the empty response. Although I have no idea what will happen (but it'll be in Rev3 unless you test it and it breaks everything ;) )

Archived