View File

_-_Slave_Girls_-_

This mod adds about 200 npcs in various states of distress all throughout
Skyrim. There are slave caravans, house slaves, hostages, and bandits in bondage.
Many of the NPCs have dialogue, and some are merchants. At the moment this mod
is mostly for visual appeal, but I have plans to add scripts and quests as
soon as I can get online more regularly. I use alot of extra NPC mods because I think
they add alot to the random element of the game. That's what Slavegirls does. This
mod DOES NOT simulate an actual slave trading economy; it's just flavor so far.
Thanks alot to all the Lover's Lab community for helping me make this mod decent.

_Requirements_
There are only two requirements, but they both require FNIS and SKSE at least.
Check the pages carefully, please.

One version 826 and up, you NEED both the main and texture downloads

Sexlab Framework
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16623-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v159c-updated-oct-3rd/
ZaZAnimationPack
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-2015-07-02/

_Patches_
Copy over the main esp

No-Nude Males

_More Info_
There are quite a few different types of slavegirl in the mod, and even a few
slaveguys too. I use many different AI packages to tune the mod, but there
are still bugs. If you see a slave standing around doing nothing, just wait
an hour. She'll usually end up getting herself into trouble somehow. Some NPCs
are Sexlab Forbidden to preserve their bondage, but there's a patch to change that
included. Here's a brief explanation of most of the types of slavegirls out there.

Slavegirls- These are house slaves serving the more wealthy denizens of
Skyrim. They have been trained throughly, and so have a certain amount
of freedom. Many slavegirls have dialogue.

Townies- Most of the settlements have a townie or two with personal slaves to
serve them. Some are paid champions protecting a given territory. Many of these
lucky folk are merchants including a..
Rare gem dealer in Solitude
Rare book dealer in Dawnstar
Dealer in soul gems and enchanted objects in Whiterun
Scroll dealer in Windhelm
Skooma dealer in Riften
And hopefully more soon...

Adventurers- Small groups of adventurers travel the wilds of Skyrim, slave
girls rushing behind them to catch up. You can often find them in taverns
and inns, or discussing important business with their ragtag associates. Be
careful because some of these adventurers are quite powerful! Some of them
are merchants too, including..
Travelling alchemists selling potions and other apothecary needs
Orc wanderers selling their ethnic weaponry
A Dungeoneer selling Dwemer artifacts and metals
And also more soon..

Slave Caravans- Various slave traders and their drooling cronies drive
helpless slavegirls all along the roads of Skyrim. They are quite tough,
and will defend their merchandise with their lives.

Hostages- In some cities the guards keep groups of hostages in case their
families are willing to pay ransom for their safe return. Many of these
poor girls are prisoners of war.

Vignettes- These poor ladies are stuck in states of almost total bondage,
depending of course on buggy AI packages. If you see one standing around,
just wait for an hour.

thanks for downloading
hydragorgon

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/06/2014
  • Category
  • Requires
    Zaz Animation Pack Sexlab
  • Special Edition Compatible

For future development perhaps?

Slave girls in Inns need to dance to entertain the customers and entice customers to pay for sex. They should sleep on the floor like the homeless boy does in Dawnstar (the one added by the Hearthfire DLC).

Slave girls for the Yarls likewise ought to dance to entertain the court and for the Yarls lacking spouses sleep in the Yarls bedroom on the floor (not with the Yarl) but should also have sex with the Yarl before and/or after the Yarl sleeps. Perhaps for Solitude the slave could be rewarded to a randomly picked Thain each day since that court has several Thains.

Thanks for your interest WaxenFigure.  At the moment the houseslaves sleep on the floor.  Some wait by their masters

side with a drink tray.  Some sweep.  You're right, I would really like to get them to dance.  I'm not confident on how to

assign dancing animations yet.  I have a few leads.  also great idea for the solitude thanes.  I had trouble integrating

slaves there.  at the moment there is an unimplemented khajit petgirl there.  Your idea is much better.

I've been trying not to add too many idle markers for the sake of compatibility.  I need to make each one count double

in terms of immersiveness.  Once I get a little further, I'll definitely make some slavegirls interactive prostitutes.  Thinking

of having a couple pimps lead them around, maybe even to guard towers.

hydragorgon

edit:

uno- thank you.  those concerns were part of my design concept.  do you think some instances of implied consensual

would fit the theme and add flavor?  good future idea.

magnusx- thank you.  the named slaves are definitely sexlab capable.  check my mod notes to find out which NPCs do what.  the outdoor caravans slaves are off limits right now.  the reason I made this mod was definitely to help flush out the SD+ and XPO experience.  Also Submit+.  I think it should play well with Defeat, but I haven't tried it out.

Sexlab capable is a faction setting for skyrim actors.  factions do alot of crazy things.  I made some of the caravan sexlab forbidden until I find a good condition for making the wait for the slave to be in a certain radius.  Im expirenting with this.  Most of my NPCs are sexlab capable though.

Out of curiosity, do you use a separate race or will the base meshes be used?

Depending on the civilization with slavery, weren't house slaves covered in similar clothes like the owner to resemble his/her status, maybe half-naked for field works and only naked for auctions?

My fem Dovahkiin would like to see a more lore friendly version (maybe sophisticated one) called {WIP} Slave(wo)men {ALPHA}, clothed preferred, but with shackles.

[Roleplay] To buy some men, too. For mining, fighting in arena matches (as seen in the TV series Spartacus) or serving bunches of grapes. [/Roleplay]

Interesting concept, I'll give it a whirl.  I have a couple of things, though.  The description in your post is somewhat intimidating to read.  Is there any way you could modify the post so it doesn't look like a book?  Also, any plans for optional integration with other mods, like Evil Lair of Hydra?

Jus tried your mod and it's very well done.

Two minor 'issues' I've seen so far are:

- The slaves sometimes follow their slaver so close that they climb furniture. Seen this while the slaver was sitting down and the slave was standing on top of his chair. Don't know if this can be solved as I guess the slaves are just following at that moment.

- Some slavers spawn in a place they can't leave. Had that with the one that swawned at the entrance of the inn in Riverwood. He was stuck in the wooden floor near the door. Edit: this was with the slave trader in Riverwood.

This was my first run as I was eager to try the mod  :D. Will reaload my game and let the mod start a few times more to see if the spawning issue was just that once.

Mdy- I see what you're saying, and I feel a more lore friendly version will come with a patch later.  it's a simple fix, just a matter of switching outfits.  I'd prefer to use as few mods as possible, so do you think the basic rags would be good?  I don't use frostfall, so I don't know what work best with that.  do you feel naked slaves in the walled cities would be ok?  I use the base meshes for everything so everyone can have their own favorite bodies.

Nomad- please post your defeat results

lordjerle- I'm sorry about the txt, and I think you're right.  that was actually a longform description from the first testing post.  at the moment other mod integration will be cosmetic (besides stuff that applies to any NPC like submit). my ultimate dream wud be a more immersive system, with a modular slavers castle that cud support sd+ and maybe other slavery mods.  I prefer to keep that kind of support modular, in case of problems I can't work on.

the last thing is I'm gonna be offline for about a month.  moving lofts.  this is the reason the new update was mostly fixes.  My next update will overhaul big aspects of most of the patrols.  ive been around skyrim 3 times today just making notes.  please have fun with the mod, and post your suggestions and conclusions.  here's some stuff i'm working on...

- immersive dialogue that explains the history and motivation of most of the NPCs

- centralized slaver hubs with cages and pillories

- city guard slavers will have a custom cell to spawn in. several forms of patrol will link here.

- adventurers will have better ai packages with more personality

- small quests based off the supernatural slaves

- some things bear repeating.  cages.

thanks alot for downloading the mod

see you in a month with 806

hydragorgon

Definitely going to try this.  One request for the future; have the slavers capture any slaves they find without masters ... would work great with LADF and SD+ nor would it require those mod, just the slave boots and/or clothing etc tags.  Have the slaver sell the captured slave (PC) to a Jarl, house owner, tavern ... whatever/whomever - or keep the PC until she (yes, I said she) finds a way to escape.  Would compliment your mod, SD+ and the Alternate Start mod.

Good luck in moving to your new loft and thanks for answering.

About Slaves&Clothing

Did you try Sanguines Debauchery? It's got a folder for custom meshes.

With the vanilla body rags in there, everyone would be able to replace your 5 groups with his/her own taste.

For example a

• humiliating style while moving in caravans (topless rags / forsworn, meshes from Break Undies mod, only a HDT skirt for imperials)
  • miner and (draugr) rags style for working slaves
  • high society as amusement (fine lingerie or transparent clothes for dancers, jewelry / piercing only)

For me full nudity would be okay as a logical result*, like at a pillory or slavery market. But not in general while being in a walled city.

Vanilla citizen are prude and don't seem to like people in rags. That's just silly (depending on your AI) when a bare slave is standing at the market place and looking for fine spiced whine or jewelry.

*About dancing, it would be cool if they would strip. Starting the dance in clothes, using the SL undress animation and naked as a highlight.

JahReit, I think this mod focusing NPCs. Pardon me if I'm wrong.

Kudos for making this mod, I myself have been wanting something like this, a mod that brings slavery into Skyrim as part of the world itself, not just the PC.  I will check it out over the next couple of weeks and see if I can spot any bugs.

In the meantime, some humble suggestions/requests.

Male slaves, that work the farms and mines. They in turn could be served by female slaves who give them water, one of two of them might be in stocks waiting to be used as a reward for a hardworking slave to earn if he pleases his owner.  It would be nice (I'm not sure if its feasible) to remove the windmills and add spokes to the grinding stones for slaves to be chained to push to grind the wheat, like in the Conan movie.

I agree with the above poster who suggested the tavern girls should dance for customers and slaves for jarls and other rich persons would dance and sleep on the floor in their owner's bedrooms.  As an expansion to this, you might want to consider adding a trapdoors to Inns and holds that lead down to a "Slave Kennel" where the slaves sleep in cages. This might be useful in some cases where you don't to worry about what to do with slaves if there is no room to put down a bed.

Getting into more of the lore of Skyrim, the slavers and slaves' dialogue would reflect the various racial views each race of Skyrim has toward the others. Note, some of these ideas are NOT actually lore friendly, but what I think they should be.

The Thalmar/Altmer believe themselves to be the superior race as they are the true inheritors of the Aylied, the Drummer are perhaps the only ones that are closest to them and the Bosmer might make good servants, but everyone else are just slaves, though they are civilized enough not to openly consider the Khajiit and Argonians mere talking beasts.

The Dummer consider themselves to be the superior race as they are the true inheritors of the Aylied, with the Altmer being the only ones closest to them. Unlike their foolish lesser cousins, the Dummer KNOW that the beast races are just that and humans aren't much better.

Argonians believe that they are the superior race because simply they see everyone else as food.  They are sentient and rational enough to act "civilized" and try to see such feelings as barbaric and evil,  but really their reptillian instincts are telling them all of these warm bloods are walking meatsticks. 

The Imperials are in the their opinion to be the superior race because they alone forged an Empire to rival the ancient Aylied whom they were once slaves to. Sure the Empire is at a low point now, but just wait a few decades and they show those arrogant elves their place. Meanwhile, while the law against enslaving Imperial citizens still stands, this doesn't cover prisoners of war, debtors, or criminals who don't deserve such.

The Nords are proud people who know they are the superior race just because they will make anyone who says otherwise bleed for it. While they currently follow Imperial law they have tradition of thralls and housecarls, ones whom deliberately "enslave" themselves for a period of time to settle a debt of honor.

The Bretons are a complex race, they know they are the superior race, having the blood of both the greatest ancient races, the Aylieds and the first men running in their veins. The problem is that upstart Nords took over their lands, subjugated them, and effectively split them into three groups. The first are the subjugated Bretons who have fully integrated themselves into Nord and Imperial society and consider themselves such.  The second are the "Forsworn" that are actively rebelling to regain their lost kingdom.  

The final group of Breton are the survivors of the various rebellions and purges, nearly all women whom have allied themselves with the Hagravens. These "Sabregirls" use tattoo magic to keep themselves warm and protected in the cold climate, allowing them to wear minimal of clothing freeing up their movement while keeping the protection equivalent of heavy armor.  They tend to view all men as just seed donors and pretty girls to be toys, to be enslaved until they are not wanted before being fed to their sabre cats they keep as pets. ((yes ripoff of Gor panthergirls)).

The Orsimer know they are the superior race and want little to do with the others as a whole, though they take distinct pleasure in humbling elven races whenever possible. Nothing like a once might Altmer noble slut now covered with the seed of one's sons!

The Khajitt wish they were the superior race, but realize that all the others are more powerful, instead they make good business selling off excess females to others as they have a high male to female ratio of births. 

That's it, just some humble thoughts, looking forward to what you put out next. :)

Cool mod, just wanted to point out that the Slavers don't seem to like bandits and vice versa. I started a new game and was wandering by a fort and the slavers were cleaning the bandits house. Not being critical or anything, just thought it was cool and maybe they could capture them in the future.

I would love to see a variation of this where the slaves are 'clothed' to a certain extent. Ideally in BBP compatible clothing, my first thought was taking the time myself to stick them all in different outfits from arousing attire off of nexus depending on their group.

A suggestion for the hostages:

Imho it would be great to place some of them in the city barracks, and the guards have some fun with them. Either giving them custom names or naming them Prisoners of War would be more immersive too.

And if it is possible to check for the civil war condition i'd suggest the following:

-As long as the player didn't join a civil war faction lets assume it hasn't fully broken out, so the guards still have some moral left. They will not sexually molest the PoWs, just let them serve drinks and such.

-Once the civil war is really ragin though (player joining a side and completing the first mission) the guards lose all inhibition and will randomly rape or punish the poor PoWs.

A suggestion for the hostages:

Imho it would be great to place some of them in the city barracks, and the guards have some fun with them. Either giving them custom names or naming them Prisoners of War would be more immersive too.

And if it is possible to check for the civil war condition i'd suggest the following:

-As long as the player didn't join a civil war faction lets assume it hasn't fully broken out, so the guards still have some moral left. They will not sexually molest the PoWs, just let them serve drinks and such.

-Once the civil war is really ragin though (player joining a side and completing the first mission) the guards lose all inhibition and will randomly rape or punish the poor PoWs.

Of course male guards/soldiers would never take advantage of a captured female enemy, even in today's ... ah, er ... what's the new word for hypocrite? ... Oh yes, "politically correct" society.

In your map there are 2 slavegirls and an immortal slave indicated in the area south of Whiterun, close to the foot of the mountains. Must be about the area of the Stormcloak camp. I had my char search this area as far as Valtheim tower and I did not find anything. Can somebody tell me where to find them?

Very, very nice mod. The issue, that the slave girls are stark naked, is in my opinion definetly a plus and make their status absolut clear. Clothes are fine for prisoners, not for slaves ;)

- it would be great to free/buy (and maybe sell?) some of the slave girls and hostages, possibly as followers?

- just an idea and I don't know if it's possible to script, but it could be a funny option to challenge an adventurer in a brawl if you also have a female follower with you. The winner becomes the follower from the loser as reward :)

- "occupied" furnitures like cages or pillories (interactive like in the prison overhaul mod) in the towns/villages and inns would also be great

In your map there are 2 slavegirls and an immortal slave indicated in the area south of Whiterun, close to the foot of the mountains. Must be about the area of the Stormcloak camp. I had my char search this area as far as Valtheim tower and I did not find anything. Can somebody tell me where to find them?

You have to look for the 3 girls in the building and the yard of High Hrothgar.