Has anyone tried doing a clean save here?  I did, and it seemed to fix the issue for me.

care to explain to me how do i clean save? because appearently the instructions are not enough.

mcm-> uninstall, save & exit game, remove mod, launch game, wait 24h, save & exit game, install mod

something like that

Thanks man, but if a brand new game does not solve the issue, a clean save cannot. i'll keep that method in mind tho in case it works for other bugs.

try playing with pain system disabled after player.kill or attached file above

it might be overmilked debuff if ppl over use milking

i have the pain gain system disabled already due to the overmilked debuff. and tried the file there but no difference. hmm...maybe those hf and zaz patches need updates? I'll continue testing and see what i can find.

OK, I'm just gonna toss this in here because I know Ed is working his ass off trying to figure this out and.... maybe this will help (or maybe not.... who the fuck knows?)

When I install

I choose the UNPB and NOTHING ELSE.

I don't install any of the armor bodyslides (because I did them myself anyways)

I do NOT install the HF stuff. I do NOT make the ZaZ pumps that are NOT part of this mod work anyways.

No custom bottle.....

Nothing

Basically I don't choose ANY options other than the UNPB version and that's really just 'cause that's where I put my custom meshes anyways. 

In MCM I disable the buffs/debuffs AND in the Milking Configuration page I disable all of the pain stuff.

So no pain AND no gain :)

I don't CTD. Or if I do it's not something I could contribute to this mod. Once in a while I'll lock up if I'm in free camera mode and hit the "T" button to wait. Not always... in fact not often, but that DOES seem to happen like "when I do THIS.... THIS sometimes happens"

I turn off free cam in Dev Devices, I don't EVER autosave or quicksave. Every save is from console, on purpose, and named uniquely.

Anything in there make sense to anyone?

Ed86,

What's different in the 6-17a version from rather than 6-17?

overmilking pain debuff disabled, there might be a possibility that its causing ctd, if people have a lot of mods that add a lot of magic effects to actors

its only my guess but right now i dont see any other major mod change that could cause ctds

Now that you mention it. I've seen that debuff get applied to my characters extraneously, like a dozen times or more at once. Seems like a likely cause... I was never certain that applying it more than once was intentional or not.

Sucks I can't fire up one of my corrupted saves and look at the effect list.

That's not the texture pack. Go to the animation pack download page, it's not part of milk mod... you will find there is a download called texture pack. Zaz comes in two parts, the scripts and the supporting resources. They won't have the same version number currently.

I was wasting the last hours trying to test if the pain system and/or buffs/debuffs have anything to do with the ctds, but for me its not connected.

All this testing showed me some strange behaviour of the mod which I never saw before.

I have a normalsave in whiterun which works perfectly fine, not a single problem. MME is installed. I leave whiterun and in front of the gate make normalsave nr. 2. I make a quicksave.

Reload save nr.2 make a quicksave to be sure. Everything working.

I use the carriage to riften and make normalsave nr.3 there. Quicksave and I ctd.

Now here comes the really strange part: If I load the former working save nr.2 I can not anymore save without ctd.

So I thought "hey, memory corruption. lets restart computer." Did and same thing. After loading, normalsave 2 (and 3) its not possible for me to make another save.

If I load normalsave nr.1 I can save without problems.

I could repeat this behaviour. Yeah, I could. If I went to solitude instead of riften I had a ctd immediately btw (prob autosave).

Anyway, so I want to test the latest build from the link. Load normalsave 1. Go into modmenue and click on uninstallation. Leave menu and see in the left upper corner that milkmod is shutting down and than "initializing milk mod". Huh. My char has still the milk overlay (the texture) on the breasts and there are still messages running that nipples are leaking etc. Looks not like this mod is stopped.

I reload normalsave 1 again. This time I click every stop and uninstallation option under debug and the mod stops working. No visuals left, no debuffs/buffs. I make a normalsave (lets call it normalsave 1b) and untick in MO and load the save, but ctd at loadup. After several tries I give up and load a _0 mod save_! And I ctd at load! This is fucked up. I restart my comp and now Im able to load the 0 mod save (like hundreds of times before) but I cant load the save where I deinstalled MME. So I use the savescriptcleaner and clean the save. This time I can load normalsave 1b. I make normalsave 1c. Quit, enable the latest MME build in MO and try to load 1c but ctd at loadup. Also again ctd at the 0 mod save. I restart comp. Now I can load 1c.

At this time Im sitting over 5 hours at the comp trying to get this mod somehow to work or get reliable information and I fail. If I have serious problems to load even a 0 mod save,  something is seriously wrong. And its not my modload as I never saw this happen before in years. It looks like the ctds are so serve that they left traces in my comp memory, which force me to reboot the system. First time I have to restart because a mod collapses.

Anyway, I removed MME, installed the 28.03 version of MME and so far it works and if this version fails too, somewhere in the future, I will play skyrim without MME.

(I disabled every buff/debuff/pain/text whatever option. And btw convienant horses scriptlag test in riften shows 70 average, so its not script overload. And I just went from whiterun to riverwood to solitude to morthal with carriage and no probs).

That's not the texture pack. Go to the animation pack download page, it's not part of milk mod... you will find there is a download called texture pack. Zaz comes in two parts, the scripts and the supporting resources. They won't have the same version number currently.

Me: "There's no way I didn't put them in." *goes and looks* "....sonova Bitch!" 

Okay so yeah...>.> I feel stupid, oh so stupid. an I pity anyoonnnne who's as dumb as meeee! 

Okay so yeah...>.> I feel stupid, oh so stupid. an I pity anyoonnnne who's as dumb as meeee! 

Nah, don't beat yourself up. The question surfaces every so often.

Nah, don't beat yourself up. The question surfaces every so often.

Well it worked. Milk pumps are fully textured and colored.....This why that Display Model mod had purple...>.< Well thanks man you actually helped me solve several problems. 

Ed86,

What's different in the 6-17a version from rather than 6-17?

overmilking pain debuff disabled, there might be a possibility that its causing ctd, if people have a lot of mods that add a lot of magic effects to actors

its only my guess but right now i dont see any other major mod change that could cause ctds

Now that you mention it. I've seen that debuff get applied to my characters extraneously, like a dozen times or more at once. Seems like a likely cause... I was never certain that applying it more than once was intentional or not.

Sucks I can't fire up one of my corrupted saves and look at the effect list.

its supposed to erm.. "stack" but the are 2 ways to do this, scripts or adding multiple food effects, after adding about hundred effects i was still able to save, so im not sure

you can try using save tool and remove all mme scripts, data and forms

Hi, I recently installed this mod, loving it so far

However there's something I dislike, the letters at the description for werewolf milk are way too small, can't read them

Finally, should the chracter unequip only it's chest piece when using the "stationary pumps"?

that the way skyrim made, cant change potions descriptions, the only way to do this is to make new spells, i'd rather keep changes to minimum and not add cloned spells, which will take memory

yes

I was wasting the last hours trying to test if the pain system and/or buffs/debuffs have anything to do with the ctds, but for me its not connected.

All this testing showed me some strange behaviour of the mod which I never saw before.

I have a normalsave in whiterun which works perfectly fine, not a single problem. MME is installed. I leave whiterun and in front of the gate make normalsave nr. 2. I make a quicksave.

Reload save nr.2 make a quicksave to be sure. Everything working.

I use the carriage to riften and make normalsave nr.3 there. Quicksave and I ctd.

Now here comes the really strange part: If I load the former working save nr.2 I can not anymore save without ctd.

So I thought "hey, memory corruption. lets restart computer." Did and same thing. After loading, normalsave 2 (and 3) its not possible for me to make another save.

If I load normalsave nr.1 I can save without problems.

I could repeat this behaviour. Yeah, I could. If I went to solitude instead of riften I had a ctd immediately btw (prob autosave).

Anyway, so I want to test the latest build from the link. Load normalsave 1. Go into modmenue and click on uninstallation. Leave menu and see in the left upper corner that milkmod is shutting down and than "initializing milk mod". Huh. My char has still the milk overlay (the texture) on the breasts and there are still messages running that nipples are leaking etc. Looks not like this mod is stopped.

I reload normalsave 1 again. This time I click every stop and uninstallation option under debug and the mod stops working. No visuals left, no debuffs/buffs. I make a normalsave (lets call it normalsave 1b) and untick in MO and load the save, but ctd at loadup. After several tries I give up and load a _0 mod save_! And I ctd at load! This is fucked up. I restart my comp and now Im able to load the 0 mod save (like hundreds of times before) but I cant load the save where I deinstalled MME. So I use the savescriptcleaner and clean the save. This time I can load normalsave 1b. I make normalsave 1c. Quit, enable the latest MME build in MO and try to load 1c but ctd at loadup. Also again ctd at the 0 mod save. I restart comp. Now I can load 1c.

At this time Im sitting over 5 hours at the comp trying to get this mod somehow to work or get reliable information and I fail. If I have serious problems to load even a 0 mod save,  something is seriously wrong. And its not my modload as I never saw this happen before in years. It looks like the ctds are so serve that they left traces in my comp memory, which force me to reboot the system. First time I have to restart because a mod collapses.

Anyway, I removed MME, installed the 28.03 version of MME and so far it works and if this version fails too, somewhere in the future, I will play skyrim without MME.

(I disabled every buff/debuff/pain/text whatever option. And btw convienant horses scriptlag test in riften shows 70 average, so its not script overload. And I just went from whiterun to riverwood to solitude to morthal with carriage and no probs).

O.o

i just made new game, become milkmaid, exited winterrun saved, used cariage to riften saved, removed mod esp, loaded, everything ok

do you have safety load skse plugin installed? how much ram u have?

you ctd during save load or after?

going through the mod after a bit, it's good, but I feel the lactation happens a bit too fast overall and the milking is too slow, especially for the nerfing you get to skills

well its probably bcuz you are drinking lactacid, which gives huge boost to lactation

you should enjoy milking, nowhere to hurry, you can increase milking speed in mcm, though its still dependent on your skyrim papyrus speed

i dont think ill rewrite that script part, b4 fallout 4 comes, at that point ill probably abandon skyrim

O.o

i just made new game, become milkmaid, exited winterrun saved, used cariage to riften saved, removed mod esp, loaded, everything ok

do you have safety load skse plugin installed? how much ram u have?

you ctd during save load or after?

I removed safety load from my modload some days ago. It didnt make any difference.

4GB for the pc, 3GB for the graphiccard.

I sometimes cd during save load as I run way too many texture mods for my comp. Thats the reason I know that ctd during loading the 0 mod save is MME dependant... I never crashed before doing this (and loading that 0 mod save I do, since I started playing skyrim some years ago. Its one of my failsaves). To further describe how often I ctd: Today not a single time. This might be luck though. Since yesterday I did uninstall a companion mod which used a lot of ressources, upgradete the hdt physic file to  a better version and replaced MME to the 28.03 version. My skyrim runs extremely well at the moment.

Some good news. i believe i have managed to fix the ctd on save. i updated the cbbe files to the latest including bodyslide. since this mod uses a cbbe armor and such the latest cbbe 3.4d is required since i believe ed updated it in his side (if he uses cbbe). either its that or its because i updated an armor that was using cbbe 3.2. For now everything works and am doing some further testing.

okay i hope this is final b4 release

v 11-07-2015 test

added mcm "milk" logo by Lizard2010

disabled pain overmilking debuff, it could have possibly cause ctd if have too many effects, or not, need reports on this

reverted exhaustion debuff to constant effect

another fix for dialogues

added economy toggle

changed update cycle to RegisterForSingleUpdate\RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime

v 06-07-2015 test

fix for dialogue futa making

fix for update timer

added RegisterForModEvent("SlaveToggle", "OnSlaveToggle")

v 05-07-2015 test

fix for dialogues

v 04-07-2015 test

Requires: Cleansave

fixed error during sex/masturbation reducing milk to -1 if maid has 0 milk

moved milkplayer, mcm, economy scripts to Milkquest, 1 quest to rule them all!

replaced some script object properties with formlists, this reduces properties stored in script, which can, maybe, fix issue with ppl who can't even launch the mod, or not

returned global MME_NPCComments, whoops =)

removed other globalvariables since they are not used

added basic dialogues(futa/maid making(requires SOS UNP mod and MaleFutaCum/Lactacid bottle), giving/receiving milking)

actor can no longer manually milk self if possessed by living armors

mobile milking with cuirass or armor now puts milk/cum to container, can be retrieved at milkpump

after milking is done, if player is too far, milk/gold will be given to actor that was milked

added mcm menu for milkslaves

implemented milkslaves but not tested, maybe have errors or not.(technically they should function similar to actors with living armor; they receive 1 lactacid every hour, auto milked when full, all milk/cum goes to their container)

milking equipment ( auto/manual milking options, optional lactacid injection; container for milk to be given to master; type, qty if player leaves enslavement, milk will be given during next milking at milkpump or can be sold)

added storageutil:(can be changed in debug maid)

- total number of milks in "container", since its all mixed, you wont get race milks(unless you are using simple milks)

- lactacid injection(this one is set by master, 1 point per hour)

- milking mode auto(2)/off(1)/manual(0)*default, if actor is slave and mode is not 0, milking by hotkey is disabled, auto milking will happen every hour if actor have at least 1 milk

- if actor is a slave(1), there should be no selection of milking mode, slave frameworks mod authors should set this and above to desired value to disable/enable milking and obviously revert after slavery end, it is also would be nice to add actor to milkslavefaction, in case of player that would prevent milking dialogue

Milk Mod Economy 2015-07-11 test.rar

okay i hope this is final b4 release

v 11-07-2015 test

added mcm "milk" logo by Lizard2010

disabled pain overmilking debuff, it could have possibly cause ctd if have too many effects, or not, need reports on this

reverted exhaustion debuff to constant effect

another fix for dialogues

added economy toggle

changed update cycle to RegisterForSingleUpdate\RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime

v 06-07-2015 test

fix for dialogue futa making

fix for update timer

added RegisterForModEvent("SlaveToggle", "OnSlaveToggle")

v 05-07-2015 test

fix for dialogues

v 04-07-2015 test

Requires: Cleansave

fixed error during sex/masturbation reducing milk to -1 if maid has 0 milk

moved milkplayer, mcm, economy scripts to Milkquest, 1 quest to rule them all!

replaced some script object properties with formlists, this reduces properties stored in script, which can, maybe, fix issue with ppl who can't even launch the mod, or not

returned global MME_NPCComments, whoops =)

removed other globalvariables since they are not used

added basic dialogues(futa/maid making(requires SOS UNP mod and MaleFutaCum/Lactacid bottle), giving/receiving milking)

actor can no longer manually milk self if possessed by living armors

mobile milking with cuirass or armor now puts milk/cum to container, can be retrieved at milkpump

after milking is done, if player is too far, milk/gold will be given to actor that was milked

added mcm menu for milkslaves

implemented milkslaves but not tested, maybe have errors or not.(technically they should function similar to actors with living armor; they receive 1 lactacid every hour, auto milked when full, all milk/cum goes to their container)

milking equipment ( auto/manual milking options, optional lactacid injection; container for milk to be given to master; type, qty if player leaves enslavement, milk will be given during next milking at milkpump or can be sold)

added storageutil:(can be changed in debug maid)

- total number of milks in "container", since its all mixed, you wont get race milks(unless you are using simple milks)

- lactacid injection(this one is set by master, 1 point per hour)

- milking mode auto(2)/off(1)/manual(0)*default, if actor is slave and mode is not 0, milking by hotkey is disabled, auto milking will happen every hour if actor have at least 1 milk

- if actor is a slave(1), there should be no selection of milking mode, slave frameworks mod authors should set this and above to desired value to disable/enable milking and obviously revert after slavery end, it is also would be nice to add actor to milkslavefaction, in case of player that would prevent milking dialogue

Awesome!

Hi Ed86,

I have a bit of a problem with the latest release of today (from the download section, not the -test one here in the thread)

An upgrade from the version before or a clean save causes 

- my papyrus log to grow to several GB within mere minutes

- Deviously Cursed Loot to think that either I am a male or have children around/modified

Note: I am currently using the Bimbo race from SL Hormones. But so far this has not been an issue, no other mod makes my char male.

My clean save:

- used 'reset' option in the previous version

- saved

- cleaned that save with the save cleaner (including the option to delete all scripts and forms)

- activate the new version

- load

result as described above.

I have not yet tried with a completely new game.

papyrus log snippet (220MB while the game still initializes the mods after loading the actual game world):

stack:
[_SD_mcm_001 (23092327)]._SD_ConfigQuests.OnUpdate() - "_SD_ConfigQuests.psc" Line 89
[07/11/2015 - 05:05:22PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
[_SD_mcm_001 (23092327)]._SD_ConfigQuests.OnUpdate() - "_SD_ConfigQuests.psc" Line 89
[07/11/2015 - 05:05:22PM] Error: Method Is3DLoaded not found on MilkPlayer. Aborting call and returning None

[EDIT]

strange one:

I started a new game with gender female and the issue does not occur. My previous save, the one showing the problem, I had startedd as a male so I can take advantage of the Hormones Bimbo/TS quest. By now, and for most of my game hours, I had been transformed into a full woman and so far no issues with Cursed Loot. Only when updating MilkMod I get the issue (no problem with the previous version).

Has something changed regards gender detection and is the 'original' gender still somewhere recorded even though I should now be fully considered female gender?

... confused...

can i overwrite my files with the newest update if the mod is still disabled in the mcm? or is a clean save still needed?

yes, you need clean save for test version

Hi Ed86,

I have a bit of a problem with the latest release of today (from the download section, not the -test one here in the thread)

- Deviously Cursed Loot to think that either I am a male or have children around/modified

Note: I am currently using the Bimbo race from SL Hormones. But so far this has not been an issue, no other mod makes my char male.

My clean save:

- saved

- cleaned that save with the save cleaner (including the option to delete all scripts and forms)

- load

papyrus log snippet (220MB while the game still initializes the mods after loading the actual game world):

stack:
[07/11/2015 - 05:05:22PM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp16"
stack:
[07/11/2015 - 05:05:22PM] Error: Method Is3DLoaded not found on MilkPlayer. Aborting call and returning None
[EDIT]

strange one:

I started a new game with gender female and the issue does not occur. My previous save, the one showing the problem, I had startedd as a male so I can take advantage of the Hormones Bimbo/TS quest. By now, and for most of my game hours, I had been transformed into a full woman and so far no issues with Cursed Loot. Only when updating MilkMod I get the issue (no problem with the previous version).

Has something changed regards gender detection and is the 'original' gender still somewhere recorded even though I should now be fully considered female gender?

... confused...

mme doesnt alter genders, you probably deleted something you shouldnt have, you should make save w/o mme b4 activating new version

or changed too many mods in load order

or maybe updated hormones while ur bimbo?

Running the 7-11 test version

Fresh-out-of-Helgen character that had never seen MME before. 

Added mods in a few at a time, saved, exit, re-enter game, save, exit, activate more mods..... rinse and repeat.....

Got to a point where it would CTD on load. Check Papyrus. Last thing I saw was ZAD rehooking. I'm blaming MME because that seems trendy. :) (JUST KIDDING, DAMMIT)

Actually I hadn't activated MME yet when that was happening.

Anyways... got all mods I wanted activated.

MME is running without a hiccup alongside SGO. I had MME controlling breasts, then turned that off and let SGO control breasts. Ran with MME milk production active but not controlling breasts as SGO was controlling them.

I realize that some folks have to run a long time to start seeing problems, but right now.... no problems. Oh and I fast traveled, coc'ed in console to a few places, did goofy shit I don't normally do. Forced really fast milk production. Made sure both MME and SGO were making milk at the same time. Milked both at the same time. She still has her girlish figure but she's getting quite a reputation....

:D

can i overwrite my files with the newest update if the mod is still disabled in the mcm? or is a clean save still needed?

yes, you need clean save for test version

Hi Ed86,

My clean save:

- saved

- load

stack:
stack:
[EDIT]

strange one:

... confused...

mme doesnt alter genders, you probably deleted something you shouldnt have, you should make save w/o mme b4 activating new version

or changed too many mods in load order

or maybe updated hormones while ur bimbo?

hormones I updated on the 8th, 3 days ago, and played a good few hours since. Cursed Loot I updated yesterday morning and again played several hours yesterday until today. None did affect Cursed Loot to consider my char to be male.

Anyway, I loaded a bunch of older saves while having MME disabled and each time Cursed Loot disables itself... as if the old MME (v 07-06-2015) hid the fact that 'I used to be a man'...

No matter, I just stick with that version for this playthrough as it works for me. "There are more things in ESPs and Papyrus, Horatio, than are dreamt of..."

thanks for your feedback.

Running the 7-11 test version

Fresh-out-of-Helgen character that had never seen MME before. 

Added mods in a few at a time, saved, exit, re-enter game, save, exit, activate more mods..... rinse and repeat.....

Got to a point where it would CTD on load. Check Papyrus. Last thing I saw was ZAD rehooking. I'm blaming MME because that seems trendy. :) (JUST KIDDING, DAMMIT)

Actually I hadn't activated MME yet when that was happening.

Anyways... got all mods I wanted activated.

MME is running without a hiccup alongside SGO. I had MME controlling breasts, then turned that off and let SGO control breasts. Ran with MME milk production active but not controlling breasts as SGO was controlling them.

I realize that some folks have to run a long time to start seeing problems, but right now.... no problems. Oh and I fast traveled, coc'ed in console to a few places, did goofy shit I don't normally do. Forced really fast milk production. Made sure both MME and SGO were making milk at the same time. Milked both at the same time. She still has her girlish figure but she's getting quite a reputation....

:D

Why did you not start the game with all the mods loaded?