AND....... after writing all that, I made a new profile, new characters (a Nord Male and a Succubus female)... got stuff all configured EXCEPT for MME.

tested a few things

Installed MME

Went right in, no problems at all.

OH! I didn't have the dialogue for "Would you like to become a Milk Maid?" even though I had 5 Lactacid in inventory.

Save, quit, reload that save and.... got the dialogue.

So... install went basically about as well as any other mod .. the dialogue thing is not uncommon.

So now I want to look at what mods I DON'T have in this profile that I DO have in the ones that I tried to install into an existing save.

Maybe I can spot what's different and try adding in those other mods until I break this one... hehehe

AND....... after writing all that, I made a new profile, new characters (a Nord Male and a Succubus female)... got stuff all configured EXCEPT for MME.

tested a few things

Installed MME

Went right in, no problems at all.

OH! I didn't have the dialogue for "Would you like to become a Milk Maid?" even though I had 5 Lactacid in inventory.

Save, quit, reload that save and.... got the dialogue.

So... install went basically about as well as any other mod .. the dialogue thing is not uncommon.

So now I want to look at what mods I DON'T have in this profile that I DO have in the ones that I tried to install into an existing save.

Maybe I can spot what's different and try adding in those other mods until I break this one... hehehe

Fnis sexy moves is the only mod I encountered that doesn't have the dialog problem.

Hello, just saw the new update today. So it says a clean save is required, anything particular to be aware of? I mean, this mod is by far one of the most steady one I have tried, don't wanna ruin it if I do anything wrong in "cleaning" it and update to the latest. Ty

okay i dont know why or what happend, but apparently some mod somehow modifies player actor, and after that you cant remove MME without problems with save, since there was a milkplayer script attached to actor until v2015-07-13 where it attached to PlayerRef, well everything was working fine for last year until recent time... luckily i already made change so from version 2015-07-13 it should be safe

if you have version 2015-06-17 or earlier, you should stay with that version or use attached file if you want to uninstall mod

for updating to 2015-07-14, you need to make cleansave with included fix(or one in download section), these are empty scripts, its probably wise to leave them in game and forget about them, until you start new game

MME MilkPlayer ScriptFix.rar

Edited by Ed86

Ed86,

Forgive me for being dumb, but.... when should we use the scriptfix? and... how do we use it?

If I have 6-17 version, and want to update to 7-13 version.... 

OR.... if I have like 7-11 test version and want to update to 7-13 version... 

I guess I'm just not clear on what needs to be done. Especially to go from 6-17 to 7-13 as that would be my most common upgrade.

Ed86,

Forgive me for being dumb, but.... when should we use the scriptfix? and... how do we use it?

If I have 6-17 version, and want to update to 7-13 version.... 

OR.... if I have like 7-11 test version and want to update to 7-13 version... 

I guess I'm just not clear on what needs to be done. Especially to go from 6-17 to 7-13 as that would be my most common upgrade.

uhm.. i've repackaged it, install like normal mod, if you plan to uninstall the mod or update to newer version

its just empty script that will stay with your save to avoid problems

if you started new game with v 11.7 you dont need that, but ill change script names in v14-07 so ppl can update mod from older versions

Updated a 7-11 to 7-14 and that worked (male PC)

updated a 6-17 to 7-14 and that worked (male PC)

now going to try a couple of the female PC profiles and see how it goes, but I have to say this has worked pretty splendidly. Nice piece of work finding that sticky script, Ed86.

I'm not getting any CTD on load, on save, on.... nothing.

MME is back to being my old friend! :) 

This is a bit unrelated, but since my troubles with the 6er version(s) I installed 2803 and I hadnt a single problem  since than with MME.

i really hope new version is stable w/o overmilking debuffs, dont want to return to 2803 and re add all changes to it 

ed86 for the futa with the sos beta the stock schlongs for it can now be set female or male only or even for both.  wouldnt for futa it be better to look for the sos effect instead of looking for the unp?

ill look at it, its beta though so im not sure

now going to try a couple of the female PC profiles and see how it goes, but I have to say this has worked pretty splendidly. Nice piece of work finding that sticky script, Ed86.

watch your papyrus logs, if they grow big then something is wrong

Updated from version 6-17 to 7-14. So far the only problem i have is after using the milk pumps im not re-equiping my clothes, same with followers.

Just tried on a new game, same deal.

Also, how do i make milk slaves? do i give them milking equipment/living armor?

This is a bit unrelated, but since my troubles with the 6er version(s) I installed 2803 and I hadnt a single problem  since than with MME.

i really hope new version is stable w/o overmilking debuffs, dont want to return to 2803 and re add all changes to it 

ed86 for the futa with the sos beta the stock schlongs for it can now be set female or male only or even for both.  wouldnt for futa it be better to look for the sos effect instead of looking for the unp?

ill look at it, its beta though so im not sure

watch your papyrus logs, if they grow big then something is wrong

hmmmm.... logs went from around 90k to over 300k. we're not talkin' MEGS here, but they did get bigger noticeably.

A lot of the papyrus entries appear to be Creature Framework, ZaZ and Proper Weapon Scale.

VERY few lines from MME and the ones that show aren't errors. Just updates to cycle, breast size, etc. 

Can someone help me debug this? I get CTD when I am sitting in the Milking machine. I get a message, click ok. After that it asks me if I should make a new milk maid. Then it CTD either after I cleck yes or no.

Here is a log.

PS. It's probably related to breasts or TBBP or the skeleton but I have not figured out what exactly yet...

PPS. Fixed. It was caused by a lack of TBBP. I had an outdated version, and improperly installed too. Then I had to reinstall it correctly. I figured out every attempt to manipulate breast scale was causing crashes before.

Papyrus.0.log

Hi!
I'm really liking the concept of this mod and I have also installed "The Dungeon: Milk Mod Economy Follower Home" and I was wondering how can I assign a follower to one of the milk pumping machines? I've been trying to use the vanilla "I need you to do something" command but it's not working. Do I need another mod?

(I can make my PC use the said machines, so I guess it's not an animation problem)

Thanks!

Nevermind, I have no brain.

it looks like you cant place mme milk pumps into other mods places. they do not appear. i tried it in Maria Edens Fox & Ponytail Club and in skooma whore Dens.

Try the zaz ones, I never tried the MME ones but the zaz ones I tired and it works.

Can someone help me debug this? I get CTD when I am sitting in the Milking machine. I get a message, click ok. After that it asks me if I should make a new milk maid. Then it CTD either after I cleck yes or no.

Here is a log.

PS. It's probably related to breasts or TBBP or the skeleton but I have not figured out what exactly yet...

PPS. Fixed. It was caused by a lack of TBBP. I had an outdated version, and improperly installed too. Then I had to reinstall it correctly. I figured out every attempt to manipulate breast scale was causing crashes before.

Maybe it's a skeleton problem, try setting "milk naked" in MCM

it looks like you cant place mme milk pumps into other mods places. they do not appear. i tried it in Maria Edens Fox & Ponytail Club and in skooma whore Dens.

Try the zaz ones, I never tried the MME ones but the zaz ones I tired and it works.

Here is a log.

Maybe it's a skeleton problem, try setting "milk naked" in MCM

but the zaz ones are not animated, are they ?

Okay, I have some questions and I was wondering if someone could help me out:

- The milking cuirass, how does exactly work? I was wearing it for a long time and no milking was happening, the breast kept getting filled with more and more milk, I had to use one of the ground milking machines

- How do I harvest sperm?

- Which pregnancy mod do you recommend? And how should I manage the breast and belly growth options? In the pregnancy mod or in Milk Mod? Does one override the other? Because while I was using Beeing Female I was getting some weird stuff after loading a saved game/entering a new cell - enormous boobs (and deformed as well) and no belly, only to after some 15 seconds things become normal again.

- After beeing milked in the ground machine, let's say I decided to keep all the milk to myself. Where do I sell it afterwards? Do I have to go into the milking machine again so that I'm asked again whether I want to sell the milk or not?

- Which khajiits actually sell lactacid? I asked one in the caravan that travels through skyrim and he had none to sell =/

Sorry for the long questions but between re-reading the 1st post several times and attempting to find answers to my questions, via the search function, only left me more confused =/

Okay, I have some questions and I was wondering if someone could help me out:

- The milking cuirass, how does exactly work? I was wearing it for a long time and no milking was happening, the breast kept getting filled with more and more milk, I had to use one of the ground milking machines

- How do I harvest sperm?

- Which pregnancy mod do you recommend? And how should I manage the breast and belly growth options? In the pregnancy mod or in Milk Mod? Does one override the other? Because while I was using Beeing Female I was getting some weird stuff after loading a saved game/entering a new cell - enormous boobs (and deformed as well) and no belly, only to after some 15 seconds things become normal again.

- After beeing milked in the ground machine, let's say I decided to keep all the milk to myself. Where do I sell it afterwards? Do I have to go into the milking machine again so that I'm asked again whether I want to sell the milk or not?

- Which khajiits actually sell lactacid? I asked one in the caravan that travels through skyrim and he had none to sell =/

Sorry for the long questions but between re-reading the 1st post several times and attempting to find answers to my questions, via the search function, only left me more confused =/

There's a key you can configure in the MCM to trigger milking with the cuirass.

To get sperm you need to be a futa and have high arousal and you will cum while getting milked.

I can't recommend a pregnancy mod I just use them for the belly inflation. Now I have "Children plus Soulgems" but I used "fill her up" a lot and is awesome. About the boob increase, I think is first cum first served. If you get glitches you can disable breast increase in the MME MCM

If you didn't disable the economy you should automatically sell milk after finishing milking else sell it like any item.

Every kajit should have lactacid. If it doesn't, wait for their inventory to reset.