Jump to content

SexLab Sex Slaves 6.2 December 06, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

I am trying to run this mod, but unfortunately it is too buggy - or at least, it does not work well for me. First cinematic in Mia's castle (after being captured) plays well (most time), but others just never or almost never play. I've brought my companion to dremora (do not remember his name - to learn how to train slaves) and that's where bugs appear break everything. Half of times spanking animations do not play, actors stay still and the only way to help is reloading game. But even spank animations play, that does not help much, because sex animations never ever play. Dremora commands my companion to come down and please him... and they just stand there like broken puppets. And this bug prevents me from finishing quest.

Any advise?

At least, is there any way just to bypass those broken animations, by using setstage, for example?

And one more question: I understand basic mechanics of training slaves, but still not sure about one thing - how you can capture them? I have mods like Defeat installed and I can capture NPC, but how make them sexual slaves (i.e. visible to this mod as slaves)?

Thanks.

Posted

Hi,

I am trying to run this mod, but unfortunately it is too buggy - or at least, it does not work well for me. First cinematic in Mia's castle (after being captured) plays well (most time), but others just never or almost never play. I've brought my companion to dremora (do not remember his name - to learn how to train slaves) and that's where bugs appear break everything. Half of times spanking animations do not play, actors stay still and the only way to help is reloading game. But even spank animations play, that does not help much, because sex animations never ever play. Dremora commands my companion to come down and please him... and they just stand there like broken puppets. And this bug prevents me from finishing quest.

Any advise?

At least, is there any way just to bypass those broken animations, by using setstage, for example?

And one more question: I understand basic mechanics of training slaves, but still not sure about one thing - how you can capture them? I have mods like Defeat installed and I can capture NPC, but how make them sexual slaves (i.e. visible to this mod as slaves)?

Thanks.

none of the sex animations work for you or only those that you've mentioned?

there should have been plenty of them during starting quest - theoretically, because most of them can be skipped.

Posted

none of the sex animations work for you or only those that you've mentioned?

there should have been plenty of them during starting quest - theoretically, because most of them can be skipped.

 

 

Other animations work fine, except slave training animations by dremoras. It is strange, because I have latest zaz installed and registered.

And what about capturung slaves? 

Posted

Hi,

I am trying to run this mod, but unfortunately it is too buggy - or at least, it does not work well for me. First cinematic in Mia's castle (after being captured) plays well (most time), but others just never or almost never play. I've brought my companion to dremora (do not remember his name - to learn how to train slaves) and that's where bugs appear break everything. Half of times spanking animations do not play, actors stay still and the only way to help is reloading game. But even spank animations play, that does not help much, because sex animations never ever play. Dremora commands my companion to come down and please him... and they just stand there like broken puppets. And this bug prevents me from finishing quest.

Any advise?

At least, is there any way just to bypass those broken animations, by using setstage, for example?

And one more question: I understand basic mechanics of training slaves, but still not sure about one thing - how you can capture them? I have mods like Defeat installed and I can capture NPC, but how make them sexual slaves (i.e. visible to this mod as slaves)?

Thanks.

 

There are no bugs at all in Sex Slaves.  I have been playing with Mias Lair in my load order for years and NEVER experience any issues.   Your problem will be an overloaded game.  Recommend that you compare your mod load against the list of known heavy mods and remove those that you can't live without.

 

 

 

 

One other thing, orphaned scripts are a BIG problem.  If you ever uninstall a mod, you should revert to a save from before that mod was loaded.   If you cannot do that, learn how to use PTD to keep your saves clean.  PDT is a good tool even if you don't uninstall mods.  The vanilla game is happy to leave scripts running in your game that it no longer needs.  For example, whenever you mine ore, vanilla skyrim creates an instance of mineorfurniture that stays around for ever.  Same with critter and critter01.  These add a load that should not be there.  PDT can get rid of them as well as other unnecessary scripts in your saves and dramatically improve performance.  However, it is a long learning curve.

 

If you don't want to take the time to learn PTD, at least use SaveTool.exe to remove orphaned scripts.  It is dead simple to use, but won't fix most of the issues in your saves.

 

If you use either tool, make sure to make a backup before you get started because PTD in particular can make the save useless.

 

 

I use Savetool every time I change something. I reinstalled the mod, and restarted the quest line. I got to where I was supposed to whip Vess, and then it crashed. Trying to load any save after that resulted in a crash, even after using Savetool and PTD. Uninstalling fixed the problem. Would you mind taking a look at the load order?

Sorry for the trouble

 

 

Sadly, I don't know enough about most of the popular mods because I personally don't use them.  I know from reports by others that several mods are especially problematic.  I have listed those mods in the troubleshooting section on the main page.  Recommend that you check your mod load order against that list.

 

If that does not solve your issues, make a papyrus log and have a look.  If you can't make heads or tails of it, post the log here as an attachment and I'll see if I can spot something for you.

 

Sacremas has great experience with a variety of mods.  If you post your mod order on his forum, he might be able to offer some advise.  His forum can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43043-skyrim-modding-guide/

 

Posted

 

 

 

ok, sorry for asking this.. but I have some problem with the latest version of Sex Slaves and ZAZ animations Pack..

during "chained animation" in mias dungeon, the chains do not appear..

 

or better..

showing at the start of animation...

attachicon.gif2016-01-25_00002.jpg

 

and then disappear at the end.. :-/

attachicon.gif2016-01-25_00003.jpg

 

I try to reset ZAZ anim in MCM menu, reset the ZAZ mod to original state to MCM.. nothing.

any solutions?

 

thanks.

bye!

 

S.

 

Sorry, no idea.  It works just fine for me, but I still use Zaz 0600.

 

 

 

uhm, ok.. 

I use ZaZ 0607 and I noticed this problem, after an update of various mods (even SexLab Framework), .. 

This happens also in Sanguine Debauchery Plus (some ZaZ animation not showing correctly the meshes, only the poses)...

maybe ZaZ Pack needs some compatibility upgrade.. ;)

 

S.

 

 

As I said, 6.0 works fine.  The later versions of Zaz have had a wide range of issues and the development of it has slowed or stopped.  I personally thing everyone should be using the known stable 6.0 version.

 

 

I have v607 for long time and I've never had any problems so far..

i think my zaz animation issue, is not originated from SexSlaves or Zaz pack..but I can't identify the cause...

..and i think is not safe to revert back to 600 in a middle gameplay (my PG is lvl 60) without problems...

 

so, i hope xaz come back to release a new version/bugfix from Zaz Animation Pack..  :D

Posted

 

 

Nothing wrong.  After level 4, all advancement is by completing quests.  Don't try to get in a hurry.  Take Andrew out and enjoy Skyrim and visit a city every once in a while.  I made is so that these quests do not trigger back to back.

 
 
even if i set the time between quests to 2 days ??

 

 

If you have the time between quests at 2 days, you should get a new quest every other day you visit a major city (assuming you have completed the last quest).  Note that if you did the butt plug and or bunny tail quests with Sasha/Jenny, that will screw things for you with Andrew.

 

Can you tell me what the last quest you did was and whether or not you have the chastity belt, butt plug, and bunny tail with Andrew?

 

well that last quest i did was ..the butt plug and the cat ears (by the way the cat ears is not showing ..seems lack of mesh or somthing) fought the forsworn who were about to kill andrew ..got the bunny tail quest and the pony tail quest too..!!

 

another question got parted away from andrew so the love level is lowered from 5-100% to 4-0 is that normal ..??

Posted

Hey Fishburger, enjoying the mod so far, I do have a question though.

 

Frostfall 3 soon to be upgrading to 3.1 will be allowing for all followers/companions to be affected by the weather conditions and ultimately allow them to succumb to cold weather and possibly pass out, would this be an issue for followers like Sasha, or Jenny who prefer to travel without clothes, how easy would it be to make a patch for this, I don't mind attempting it myself with a little direction should I need it, no rush though as 3.1 is not near enough to completion to worry about, but should things change or accelerate with regards to that, would any implementation be integrated in, thought I would mention this early enough to give you enough time to consider it.

 

Thanks for the mod and I have to say the voice acting is superb, the most striking thing about this mod is actually the singing from the VA's I was pleasantly surprised Great work! :D

Posted

I have a problem with Andrew and I have a female PC.

Before adding him as a follower, Sasha came to my PC and gave me the butt plug quest... Since I didn't know the consequence of this radiant quest, I completed the task for her. Now, I reached stage 4 and 100% with Andrew, but nothing happens.

I'm screwed or is there something I miss?

I've done at least three dungeon runs, but Andrew didm't give me any specific quest.

 

p.s. I use EFF 4.0.2, Legacy of the Dragonborn, Unique Everithing, plus all the requirements.

Every time I add new mods I use LOOT to order them. MiasLair is at 11th position, just after it's requirements.

Posted

 

 

 

Nothing wrong.  After level 4, all advancement is by completing quests.  Don't try to get in a hurry.  Take Andrew out and enjoy Skyrim and visit a city every once in a while.  I made is so that these quests do not trigger back to back.

 
 
even if i set the time between quests to 2 days ??

 

 

If you have the time between quests at 2 days, you should get a new quest every other day you visit a major city (assuming you have completed the last quest).  Note that if you did the butt plug and or bunny tail quests with Sasha/Jenny, that will screw things for you with Andrew.

 

Can you tell me what the last quest you did was and whether or not you have the chastity belt, butt plug, and bunny tail with Andrew?

 

well that last quest i did was ..the butt plug and the cat ears (by the way the cat ears is not showing ..seems lack of mesh or somthing) fought the forsworn who were about to kill andrew ..got the bunny tail quest and the pony tail quest too..!!

 

another question got parted away from andrew so the love level is lowered from 5-100% to 4-0 is that normal ..??

 

 

The next quest in that chain is the shield quest.  However, you also need the chastity belt to to get it, but you can get that chastity belt quest randomly.

 

To determine if you have the chastity belt:

 

getglobalvalue sexslchastitybeltcount

 

If that is zero, you need that quest too.   The chastity belt quest triggers, Andrew love state >= 5., chastity belt count == 0, and none of the other quest are running.

 

If you dismissed Andrew, you are sorta screwed because dismissing him drops the level one notch.  You can fix that by

set sexslAndrewState to 5

 

Posted

Hey Fishburger, enjoying the mod so far, I do have a question though.

 

Frostfall 3 soon to be upgrading to 3.1 will be allowing for all followers/companions to be affected by the weather conditions and ultimately allow them to succumb to cold weather and possibly pass out, would this be an issue for followers like Sasha, or Jenny who prefer to travel without clothes, how easy would it be to make a patch for this, I don't mind attempting it myself with a little direction should I need it, no rush though as 3.1 is not near enough to completion to worry about, but should things change or accelerate with regards to that, would any implementation be integrated in, thought I would mention this early enough to give you enough time to consider it.

 

Thanks for the mod and I have to say the voice acting is superb, the most striking thing about this mod is actually the singing from the VA's I was pleasantly surprised Great work! :D

 

I hate Frostfall and will not be making a patch for it.  Frostfall is a very heavy mod and should not be in any load order in my opinion. Unless you have a light load otherwise, it will cause you problems  If you want to play frostfall, make your slaves wear cloths by checking the appropriate MCM option and then tell them to wear cloths using the dialog option.

Posted

I have a problem with Andrew and I have a female PC.

Before adding him as a follower, Sasha came to my PC and gave me the butt plug quest... Since I didn't know the consequence of this radiant quest, I completed the task for her. Now, I reached stage 4 and 100% with Andrew, but nothing happens.

I'm screwed or is there something I miss?

I've done at least three dungeon runs, but Andrew didm't give me any specific quest.

 

p.s. I use EFF 4.0.2, Legacy of the Dragonborn, Unique Everithing, plus all the requirements.

Every time I add new mods I use LOOT to order them. MiasLair is at 11th position, just after it's requirements.

 

Try the following:

 

set sexslbunnytailcount to 0

set sexslbuttplugcount to 0

 

 

Then, whatever you do, don't take sasha and/or Jenny as followers until you are done with the Andrew quests.

 

If you did any of the food quests for sasha/jenny and have yet to do them for Andrew (two are required)

 

set sexslgiftcount to 0

 

You will then have to to two of the food quests before the skooma and bunny tail quests trigger.

 

 

At stage 4, you should still be able to complete the skooma quests. 

 

 

 

 

 

ok, sorry for asking this.. but I have some problem with the latest version of Sex Slaves and ZAZ animations Pack..

during "chained animation" in mias dungeon, the chains do not appear..

 

or better..

showing at the start of animation...

attachicon.gif2016-01-25_00002.jpg

 

and then disappear at the end.. :-/

attachicon.gif2016-01-25_00003.jpg

 

I try to reset ZAZ anim in MCM menu, reset the ZAZ mod to original state to MCM.. nothing.

any solutions?

 

thanks.

bye!

 

S.

 

Sorry, no idea.  It works just fine for me, but I still use Zaz 0600.

 

 

 

uhm, ok.. 

I use ZaZ 0607 and I noticed this problem, after an update of various mods (even SexLab Framework), .. 

This happens also in Sanguine Debauchery Plus (some ZaZ animation not showing correctly the meshes, only the poses)...

maybe ZaZ Pack needs some compatibility upgrade.. ;)

 

S.

 

 

As I said, 6.0 works fine.  The later versions of Zaz have had a wide range of issues and the development of it has slowed or stopped.  I personally thing everyone should be using the known stable 6.0 version.

 

 

I have v607 for long time and I've never had any problems so far..

i think my zaz animation issue, is not originated from SexSlaves or Zaz pack..but I can't identify the cause...

..and i think is not safe to revert back to 600 in a middle gameplay (my PG is lvl 60) without problems...

 

so, i hope xaz come back to release a new version/bugfix from Zaz Animation Pack..  :D

 

 

Yep, I agree, it will be hard to revert.  Hopefully you can find out how to fix it.  If you do, please let us know.

 

Posted

 

Hey Fishburger, enjoying the mod so far, I do have a question though.

 

Frostfall 3 soon to be upgrading to 3.1 will be allowing for all followers/companions to be affected by the weather conditions and ultimately allow them to succumb to cold weather and possibly pass out, would this be an issue for followers like Sasha, or Jenny who prefer to travel without clothes, how easy would it be to make a patch for this, I don't mind attempting it myself with a little direction should I need it, no rush though as 3.1 is not near enough to completion to worry about, but should things change or accelerate with regards to that, would any implementation be integrated in, thought I would mention this early enough to give you enough time to consider it.

 

Thanks for the mod and I have to say the voice acting is superb, the most striking thing about this mod is actually the singing from the VA's I was pleasantly surprised Great work! :D

 

I hate Frostfall and will not be making a patch for it.  Frostfall is a very heavy mod and should not be in any load order in my opinion. Unless you have a light load otherwise, it will cause you problems  If you want to play frostfall, make your slaves wear cloths by checking the appropriate MCM option and then tell them to wear cloths using the dialog option.

 

 

That's fair enough, I don't find Frostfall to be that heavy of a mod in all honesty, I'm running that and at least 10 sexlab mods side by side with no issues whatsoever, the scripting side of it has been vastly improved to reduce the script load, nonetheless I appreciate your honesty on the topic, I may revisit the idea when 3.1 comes out to see if I can make a quick n dirty patch for private use.

 

I dislike the idea of using the MCM clothed slave option as it goes against the whole idea of sex slaves if they're wearing clothes then they're just another companion, thankyou for your response though, it is appreciated :)

 

Posted

 

 

Hey Fishburger, enjoying the mod so far, I do have a question though.

 

Frostfall 3 soon to be upgrading to 3.1 will be allowing for all followers/companions to be affected by the weather conditions and ultimately allow them to succumb to cold weather and possibly pass out, would this be an issue for followers like Sasha, or Jenny who prefer to travel without clothes, how easy would it be to make a patch for this, I don't mind attempting it myself with a little direction should I need it, no rush though as 3.1 is not near enough to completion to worry about, but should things change or accelerate with regards to that, would any implementation be integrated in, thought I would mention this early enough to give you enough time to consider it.

 

Thanks for the mod and I have to say the voice acting is superb, the most striking thing about this mod is actually the singing from the VA's I was pleasantly surprised Great work! :D

 

I hate Frostfall and will not be making a patch for it.  Frostfall is a very heavy mod and should not be in any load order in my opinion. Unless you have a light load otherwise, it will cause you problems  If you want to play frostfall, make your slaves wear cloths by checking the appropriate MCM option and then tell them to wear cloths using the dialog option.

 

 

That's fair enough, I don't find Frostfall to be that heavy of a mod in all honesty, I'm running that and at least 10 sexlab mods side by side with no issues whatsoever, the scripting side of it has been vastly improved to reduce the script load, nonetheless I appreciate your honesty on the topic, I may revisit the idea when 3.1 comes out to see if I can make a quick n dirty patch for private use.

 

I dislike the idea of using the MCM clothed slave option as it goes against the whole idea of sex slaves if they're wearing clothes then they're just another companion, thankyou for your response though, it is appreciated :)

 

 

 

Thanks for the feedback.  I haven't looked at frostfall for a year, so it might be be improved.  However, a user told me that all they did in the last release was to just split the papyrus load into 4 different threads which really doesn't do much.

 

Sacremas, one of the most knowledgeable modders I know said that he won't use it.

 

Posted

No problem, feedback is what I do. Frostfall back when you looked at it originally was likely 2.6 which included the camping side of it also, this has now been split off into it's own separate mod and it's a vast improvement over the old script heavy version, I've run Frostfall 3 alongside

 

  • Sexlab: Alicia Painslut
  • Sexlab: Amorous Adventures
  • Sexlab: Animation Framework
  • Sexlab: Aroused Redux
  • Sexlab: Children Soulgems
  • Sexlab: Defeat
  • Sexlab: Dripping When Aroused
  • Sexlab: Fill Her Up
  • Sexlab: Hentai Pregnancy
  • Sexlab: Inflation Framework + Fill Her Up addon
  • Sexlab: Newmillers Piercings for CBBE
  • Sexlab: Sex Slaves
  • Sexlab: Sex Slaves for vanilla bandit camps
  • Sexlab: Sexlab Trainers
  • Sexlab Working Girl
  • Zaz Animation Pack v0607
  • at least 3 - 4 scripted followers
  • Apocalypse: Magic Of Skyrim
  • Organized Bandits In Skyrim (OBIS)

All of which are supposedly hard on the system and I have not noticed a single issue whatsoever, I have extensively customized my ini files to the best they can be through at least 2+ years of testing and personal experience and trading information with other highly informed individuals on ini files, I have no bad lines in my papyrus logs, if you need any more insight into it I would be happy to share.

 

Bearing in mind all of this with a fully loaded heavy ENB setup and SweetFX running heavy HDR and a bunch of other additions and I never lagged, had slow downs or suffered a single fps drop.

 

Hope this information proves helpful to you or someone at least :)

Posted

 

I have a problem with Andrew and I have a female PC.

Before adding him as a follower, Sasha came to my PC and gave me the butt plug quest... Since I didn't know the consequence of this radiant quest, I completed the task for her. Now, I reached stage 4 and 100% with Andrew, but nothing happens.

I'm screwed or is there something I miss?

I've done at least three dungeon runs, but Andrew didm't give me any specific quest.

 

p.s. I use EFF 4.0.2, Legacy of the Dragonborn, Unique Everithing, plus all the requirements.

Every time I add new mods I use LOOT to order them. MiasLair is at 11th position, just after it's requirements.

 

Try the following:

 

set sexslbunnytailcount to 0

set sexslbuttplugcount to 0

 

 

Then, whatever you do, don't take sasha and/or Jenny as followers until you are done with the Andrew quests.

 

If you did any of the food quests for sasha/jenny and have yet to do them for Andrew (two are required)

 

set sexslgiftcount to 0

 

You will then have to to two of the food quests before the skooma and bunny tail quests trigger.

 

 

At stage 4, you should still be able to complete the skooma quests. 

 

I set those global vars to zero (only the buttplug was 1), but none of the quest did trigger (I did some stuff meanwhile).

Looking at the sexsl global vars, sexslslavequestrunning was set to 1 (maybe, because I have three hanging girls in the dungeon).

I tried to set the value to 0 and, after a fast travel, finally a radiant quest started (the food one). During the quest, the global var was set to 1 and, after the end of the quest, the var returned to zero.

 

sexslslavequestrunning affects both slave training and andrew radiant quests, or am I totally wrong and the radiant quest was just luck?

Posted

 

 

I have a problem with Andrew and I have a female PC.

Before adding him as a follower, Sasha came to my PC and gave me the butt plug quest... Since I didn't know the consequence of this radiant quest, I completed the task for her. Now, I reached stage 4 and 100% with Andrew, but nothing happens.

I'm screwed or is there something I miss?

I've done at least three dungeon runs, but Andrew didm't give me any specific quest.

 

p.s. I use EFF 4.0.2, Legacy of the Dragonborn, Unique Everithing, plus all the requirements.

Every time I add new mods I use LOOT to order them. MiasLair is at 11th position, just after it's requirements.

 

Try the following:

 

set sexslbunnytailcount to 0

set sexslbuttplugcount to 0

 

 

Then, whatever you do, don't take sasha and/or Jenny as followers until you are done with the Andrew quests.

 

If you did any of the food quests for sasha/jenny and have yet to do them for Andrew (two are required)

 

set sexslgiftcount to 0

 

You will then have to to two of the food quests before the skooma and bunny tail quests trigger.

 

 

At stage 4, you should still be able to complete the skooma quests. 

 

I set those global vars to zero (only the buttplug was 1), but none of the quest did trigger (I did some stuff meanwhile).

Looking at the sexsl global vars, sexslslavequestrunning was set to 1 (maybe, because I have three hanging girls in the dungeon).

I tried to set the value to 0 and, after a fast travel, finally a radiant quest started (the food one). During the quest, the global var was set to 1 and, after the end of the quest, the var returned to zero.

 

sexslslavequestrunning affects both slave training and andrew radiant quests, or am I totally wrong and the radiant quest was just luck?

 

 

sexslslavequestrunning means that one of the quests is running and not complete.  Check your quest log to see.  This variable is used by all radiant quests only.  Nothing to do with the base game.

 

You can do

 

help MiaAnd

 

At the end will be a list of QUES:

 

Do sqv for all of them and make sure they are not running.

 

If none of them are running, set tthe sexslslavequestrunning to 0 and try again

Posted

Hello

 

This isn't a techsupport question, I hope its ok to ask this here anyways otherwise i'm sorry.

 

After the skooma quest when i got to lvl 5 with dominant andrew i got a note saying I'd find something interessting in the Ancient Nordic Crypt near the Settlement of Soljund Sinkhole. I've been searching and searching but I cant find this crypt. Anyone who found this and can tell me where it is?

 

Thanks in advance

Posted

Hello

 

This isn't a techsupport question, I hope its ok to ask this here anyways otherwise i'm sorry.

 

After the skooma quest when i got to lvl 5 with dominant andrew i got a note saying I'd find something interessting in the Ancient Nordic Crypt near the Settlement of Soljund Sinkhole. I've been searching and searching but I cant find this crypt. Anyone who found this and can tell me where it is?

 

Thanks in advance

 

Just keep playing.  You'll get a quest with a quest marker to go there at some point.

Posted

getglobalvalue sexslchastitybeltcount equals zero ..and love level now is 5 - 70% waited more than 2 days and nothing appear to happen..did i do somthing wrong ...!?

Posted

getglobalvalue sexslchastitybeltcount equals zero ..and love level now is 5 - 70% waited more than 2 days and nothing appear to happen..did i do somthing wrong ...!?

 

Tell me again what quests you have finished and what are the values of

 

getglobalvalue sexslbunnytailcount

getglobalvalue sexslbuttplugcount

getglobalvalue sexslslavequestrunning

Posted

Ok, finally I've reached the andrew level 5 and I enjoyed the skooma sex enslave party.

I've noticed that the radiant quests did not trigger with a normal walkabout, but they did trigger when I fast travel in the cities (to test this behaviour I've changed the radiant minimum time delay to 0.01).

As suggested, I've checked every quest starting with MiaAnd, but they where unset.

 

A question: I got a note about the soljund's sinkhole from the kajiit, but I cannot find anything inside the whole dungeon (explored twice). What am I supposed to find? (a pony tail?)

Posted
---

 

A question: I got a note about the soljund's sinkhole from the kajiit, but I cannot find anything inside the whole dungeon (explored twice). What am I supposed to find? (a pony tail?)

 

Let's say it's something that your toon can equip in some way and that will make her happy...

 

In order to find it you have to wait a few days and then Andrew will talk you about it and a radiant quest to explore the sinkhole will start.

 

Posted

 

getglobalvalue sexslbunnytailcount >>1

getglobalvalue sexslbuttplugcount >>1

getglobalvalue sexslslavequestrunning >>0

 

 

Those values are correct.  What was the last Andrew quest you completed?

Posted

 

---

 

A question: I got a note about the soljund's sinkhole from the kajiit, but I cannot find anything inside the whole dungeon (explored twice). What am I supposed to find? (a pony tail?)

 

Let's say it's something that your toon can equip in some way and that will make her happy...

 

In order to find it you have to wait a few days and then Andrew will talk you about it and a radiant quest to explore the sinkhole will start.

 

 

Thanks. Quest started and object found.

 

One thing: the rubbles in front of the locked door didn't disappear. I disabled them manually because the marker was behind "the wall". Used the key with no problem.

 

This new andrew walkthrough is spectacular. Good Job fish (& co.)!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...