So, weird issue here.

I can't leave the castle with Andrew. As soon as I leave the castle, he appears beside me then disappears. If I run into enemies, I can see a couple of lines of his dialogue pop up, but he's nowhere to be found. Anyone else experience this?

I have never seen this before. It sounds like a follower mod issue.

Well, it was definitely a mod issue, though not sure what mod caused it. It wasn't my follower mod (I use AFT), I'm playing now with it and there's no problem.

Right after I posted this, my entire game went haywire, so I just started over with a lot of mods disabled, now he's working fine :)

Anyway, loving this mod.

Hi thank you for this wonderful mod. I just got the problem. Every time after I trigger the gas trap in Mia's dungon. After the sex secene when my PC suppose overcome the poison and get an another antidode. When I try to save the game, it always got CTD. I'm not quite sure why. Is anyone encounter the similar problem.

I have never experienced this and I save a LOT at various points while testing.  I am guessing that you have papyrus overload.

So after getting free which way are we meant to go?

Get your gear back. Kill one of the rapist that is sleeping nearby. Free your followers (ALL of them - that's important).

Use a lever that was hidden before to disable the trap (you will get quest objective on it once you free all followers).

Thank You for the answer,

went along in the questline and got stuck again after the trap:

Me and my followers got hung up / stuck in the pillory, Archeron did his broom action and introduced himself to me. After this he is just walking around and does nothing more, my PC can´t move or talk (access to inventory, magic menu, Menu and console is possible) and is just hanging around with her arousal going up.

Seems to be something wrong here for me, log attached.attachicon.gif Papyrus.0.7z

Do you see one or two of your followers there?

One should be locked in pillory and the other should be chained on the right side of your screen. Scene requires both to be there to work properly.

And by your description i'm guessing that it breaks when scene involving chained follower was supposed to start.

Hi May I ask where can I find this hidden lever? I cannot find it at all.

There should be a quest marker on the lever once the quest progresses far enough.  Before that point, the lever is hidden.

So, weird issue here.

I can't leave the castle with Andrew. As soon as I leave the castle, he appears beside me then disappears. If I run into enemies, I can see a couple of lines of his dialogue pop up, but he's nowhere to be found. Anyone else experience this?

I have never seen this before. It sounds like a follower mod issue.

Hi, thanks for your response. Well this problem, persistent in this area of the quest. I have never encounter this until now. If I do not save and let the quest run, the quest will have 50% chance CTD when I try to kill the aprentice who is whipping the Niri. And I cannot save after the save secene since the moment I save, the game CTD. I now upload my papyrus log and hopefully this might help as I have no idea how to interpret the log. And in the case I did proceed and manage the free 2 of my followers and kill the appentice, I still cannot find the hidden lever as my quest mark is missing. So I'm kind of stuck in the stage of the quest. 

Edit: I think I know why I cannot find the quest mark. I check the MCM menu, it indicated that I have 3 followers. However, that cannot be. At that stage I only goe Vess, and Niri. I have no idea who the third one is. This is weird. Is that anyway to change the followers from 3 to 2? I don't think I can do in on MCM menu( or I don't know how).

Had a look at your log and it looks like you have some orphaned scripts.  Recommend that you run your save through PDT or if you can't affort the time to learn it, SaveTool (but you won't get as thorough a cleaning). 

There are no Stack Dumps, so that is a good thing.

You are running Milk Mod Economy.  That is a known problematic mod.  It conflicts with Zaz and sometimes causes the chains not to appear.

If you are running Frostfall (I see some hints about it in the log), strongly recommend that you get rid of it.  It is ultra heavy.

I just installed this mod, where do I find Andrew? There is no quest marker or anything, the MCM is here but I don't know where to get started. I looked in Falkreath and Rorikstead but he's no where to be found.

Andrew is in the Sex Slave palace.  Do the normal quest and you will run into him after you kill MIa.

I just installed this mod, where do I find Andrew? There is no quest marker or anything, the MCM is here but I don't know where to get started. I looked in Falkreath and Rorikstead but he's no where to be found.

He is in Mias Castle. Just do the quest. The courir gives you a letter for it.

If you are running Frostfall (I see some hints about it in the log), strongly recommend that you get rid of it.  It is ultra heavy.

Andrew is in the Sex Slave palace.  Do the normal quest and you will run into him after you kill MIa.

Thanks for the responses! I haven't received the letter yet, really looking forward to met Andrew.

I also had Frostfall installed and got rid of it a second ago after reading this post, my save game was quite unstable as sometimes I can't crouch or run, which seems to be causes by heavy script lag in the background and I always wondered what was causing it, now everything seems so smooth, thank you.

After several hours of playing I still didn't receive any letter from the courier, so I just went to Mia's castle and cheated the key, then a quest about Jenny started.

How many contents have I missed out?

My own estimate would be that you have missed at least 50 percent of the Quest content.

By hours, not number of Quests.

Pretty much all of my favorite content....

Whether or not you have broken the Dremoras and subsequent content, Fish would have to address.

My recommendation - load a save from before you broke into the castle, and figure out why you are not getting the initial Quest.

After several hours of playing I still didn't receive any letter from the courier, so I just went to Mia's castle and cheated the key, then a quest about Jenny started.

My own estimate would be that you have missed at least 50 percent of the Quest content.

Whether or not you have broken the Dremoras and subsequent content, Fish would have to address.

My recommendation - load a save from before you broke into the castle, and figure out why you are not getting the initial Quest.

Thanks, I just loaded a save game, Jenny was somehow dead inside the castle, gonna try to reinstall the mod...hopefully that'll fix it.

After several hours of playing I still haven't received any letter from the courier, so I just went to Mia's castle and cheated the key, then a quest about Jenny started.

You missed lots (all of the new content for the opening quest) of content.  Sounds like your save game already had the old MIasLair in it.

However, if you are just interested in Andrew, you should be good to go.

If you want to see the new content, load a save from before MIasLair was ever installed.

Thanks, I just loaded a save game, Jenny was somehow dead inside the castle, gonna try to reinstall the mod...hopefully that'll fix it.

Reinstalling will not be the issue.  The save you are using is the is the issue.  If you look at the save with SaveTool and scroll down in the left pane, you will find existing Mia* scripts.

The only way to fix this is to load a save from BEFORE MiasLair was ever installed.

Reinstalling will not be the issue.  The save you are using is the is the issue.  If you look at the save with SaveTool and scroll down in the left pane, you will find existing Mia* scripts.

The only way to fix this is to load a save from BEFORE MiasLair was ever installed.

I didn't have the old Miasliar installed....anyways  I just fixed the problem, here's what I did:

1. Reloaded a save before cheating the key, went to an inn and saved the game.

2. Uninstalled MiasLiar

3. Ran savetool to cleaned everything

4. Loaded the game and save again.

5. Then I closed the game and installed MiasLiar normally and it works this time!!

Now I think of it I should've just asked for the name of the Jarl's letter and add it through the console, that should start the quest. :P

best mod ive tried at the moment im just wondering how long does it take to train a slave ive been trying to train mia for 2 days now but she dosent want to masturbate

Go to the MCM panel for Sex Slaves and change your training time from 20 to 2.

Mine always reach that stage before I have run through the available options even once.

Maybe with a rebellious thrown in. Mia is kind of contrary.

best mod ive tried at the moment im just wondering how long does it take to train a slave ive been trying to train mia for 2 days now but she dosent want to masturbate

Go to the MCM panel for Sex Slaves and change your training time from 20 to 2.

Mine always reach that stage before I have run through the available options even once.

Maybe with a rebellious thrown in. Mia is kind of contrary.

thanks that helped :)

Set the MCM option to the minimum, follow the sex slaves for dummies and get Volkar to put your candidate on one of the torture devices at your earliest opportunity and it should take 2.5 real hours to train a slave

After a bit of playing I can only say wow, so much efforts put into the quests and dialogues, the quest markers are also very clear and straight forward, I can't say how much I appreciate this.

Thanks for the kind words.

hi im just wondering how the orgy's work im in a inn the one in riften I tell them to start a orgy but they just dance then nothing happing's does it not work for all inns

If they start dancing, but no orgy starts, it sounds like some part of the script did not complete.  Make and check your papyrus log for errors.

If you are having papyrus issues, check your load order for heavy mods like Frostfall, blood textures, Creature Framework and the like.

For what it's worth, I just completed the S.T.E.P.  2.2.9.2. Enhancement to Skyrim approach, and have managed to combine more than 120 NPC's into 11 loading mods (with TES5Edit), so I was at wits end when I received this during my first few early scenes in my brand new game:

StartSex () - Failed to claim an available thread

Well, foxyfingers of Amorous Adventures, after discussions with him of my Papyrus Logs, pointed me back to SexLab Framework itself.  So, on a whim, i uninstalled SexLab Framework 161b, and reinstalled 160, HotFix2.  Restarted the game, opened the SexLab MCM, and Cleaned it and Got IT!!  Problem solved.  I have no idea what got missed between 160, HotFix 2 and 161b (I'm certainly not a programmer/coder), but reverting to the previous version has helped me.  For what it's worth to the others struggling with this issue, all of a sudden, after having played with many SexLab variations over the past couple of years.

For what it's worth, I just completed the S.T.E.P.  2.2.9.2. Enhancement to Skyrim approach, and have managed to combine more than 120 NPC's into 11 loading mods (with TES5Edit), so I was at wits end when I received this during my first few early scenes in my brand new game:

StartSex () - Failed to claim an available thread

Well, foxyfingers of Amorous Adventures, after discussions with him of my Papyrus Logs, pointed me back to SexLab Framework itself.  So, on a whim, i uninstalled SexLab Framework 161b, and reinstalled 160, HotFix2.  Restarted the game, opened the SexLab MCM, and Cleaned it and Got IT!!  Problem solved.  I have no idea what got missed between 160, HotFix 2 and 161b (I'm certainly not a programmer/coder), but reverting to the previous version has helped me.  For what it's worth to the others struggling with this issue, all of a sudden, after having played with many SexLab variations over the past couple of years.

Thanks for the feedback.  I continue to use 1.59c with no issues.

I'm on the quest where I'm to decide what should be done with Vess.  Should Vess go hostile after I offer her to be trained to the dremora?  She does, and the dremora and I keep beating her down, but the hostile never ends.

I still have Mia midway through training, should I finish training Mia first, or can I have multiple in training?

fishburger67

sorry ..i'm bothering you again and again ..my version of game save is kinda messed with the andrew gameplay..so i require you to post steps exactly on how to remove the miasliar.esp mod completely via  savetool cause what ever i do ..i still get messeges from it even after i disable it in my mod manager..like

started :rescue the jarl's daughter

read the executioner note 

(those messages appears continuously)

beside it still appears at my mcm ..

I'm on the quest where I'm to decide what should be done with Vess.  Should Vess go hostile after I offer her to be trained to the dremora?  She does, and the dremora and I keep beating her down, but the hostile never ends.

I still have Mia midway through training, should I finish training Mia first, or can I have multiple in training?

She should not be hostile.  Have no idea what might be causing it.  Maybe Aqqh can chime in.

im new to this mod and im love it so far but is the dark possesion is for female? cause i dont want gay s**

Dark possession is for male and female players, but it is mostly designed for female players.  There is no gay stuff.  Furthermore, you don't have to do it.  There is a track where you can say you have no interest in slave training and you can still do the tabitha quest line if you are not into BDSM.

im having a problem with the train vess part of the quest I've trained her now but the quest still tells me to take her to Volker and she still follows me bound even when I tell her to go is there a command to get past this

Aqqh will have to address this.  I have no idea.

fishburger67

sorry ..i'm bothering you again and again ..my version of game save is kinda messed with the andrew gameplay..so i require you to post steps exactly on how to remove the miasliar.esp mod completely via  savetool cause what ever i do ..i still get messeges from it even after i disable it in my mod manager..like

started :rescue the jarl's daughter

read the executioner note 

(those messages appears continuously)

beside it still appears at my mcm ..

If you don't have a save game from prior to adding MiasLair, you can try the following (make sure you make a backup first).

1.  Follow the uninsall instructions by moving to Whiterun and dismiss all your MiasLair followers.  In MCM, turn off cell scan.  Go into Breezehome and wait 2 minutes.

2.  Completely uninstall MiasLair.

3.  Load your previous save made above and wait for 2 minutes and make another save using console command

save noMiasLair.

4.  Load saveTool and remove all orphaned scripts following the instructions here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?

5,  In SaveTool, on the left hand side scroll down and remove manually any remaining MIa* and SexSl* scripts that are there (there should be none).

6.  Load your clean scripts and you should be good to go.

She should not be hostile.  Have no idea what might be causing it.  Maybe Aqqh can chime in.

im new to this mod and im love it so far but is the dark possesion is for female? cause i dont want gay s**

Dark possession is for male and female players, but it is mostly designed for female players.  There is no gay stuff.  Furthermore, you don't have to do it.  There is a track where you can say you have no interest in slave training and you can still do the tabitha quest line if you are not into BDSM.

im having a problem with the train vess part of the quest I've trained her now but the quest still tells me to take her to Volker and she still follows me bound even when I tell her to go is there a command to get past this

Aqqh will have to address this.  I have no idea.

will he just write it here or should I message him about it I was just hoping for a command to skip it since I already trained her do you have to do something with niri after you train vess or if that quest end then just a set stage command to end the quest and I was also wondering how does the seducing thing work I tell them to do it they say they don't know how