fresh new game. i always use aft, inventory management is active by default..cell dialogue in mcm menu of sex slaves activaed. 

alternate start in whiterun. did nothing else then mias lair quest. 

quest worked fine. after finished the quest i went back to Castle.

when i take any slave in Castle as follower my own follower, jenassa or uthgerd, go home and rehire dialogue do not show up.

Train followers dialogue does not Show up.

seduce Party dialogue does not Show up.

edit : second test, aft above mias in load order.

this time dilogue seduce Party did not Show up either. but follower slave Training worked.

after buying Valerie followers dialogues all canished exept the new slave dialogue. she walked upstairs into the Palace.

so all you get from a trainied slave is the bend over beat me Animation. therefre you get the high risk to ruin aft. i dont call this a good deal.

Magic

Inventory management is not active by default.  You have to select select gear and check the inventory management.  However, the only drawback of not doing that the stave trainee appears to have armor when in fact, they have NOTHING in their inventory.

Can't tell you anything about the rehire dialog, that is an AFT thing and MiasLair (at this point) does nothing to interfere with it.  Trained slaves do not get an alias and that is what would cause such an interference.  Suggest you look at your follower mod for a solution.

Train followers and seduce party both require cell scans turned on.  It is off by default.  I have reworked these cell scans in the version 11 I am about to release and may turn them back on by default after some testing because they are so much less intrusive.

Use LOOT to set your load order.  In all my machines, MiasLair is about 2/3rds of the way down the load list ,  AFT is above all follower mods except Alicia.

Valerie's normal behavior has her upstairs fucking her friends.  She is Aliased in the beginning to hang out downstairs.  Once you buy her, she is cleared of the alias.  She becomes your follower (Just like every other follower exept Jenn Winglow) after the BJ scene, but you MUST do it or she is free to do what she likes.  That is the lore as I visioned it it.  A slave becomes yours forever after you supply the necessary part of the magic required.

Trained slaves have exactly the same dialog and abilities as native slaves except that they will not come to your aid if your health gets low, they do not climax when you spank them and the spank me dialog does not result in the same verbalizations.  These are effects supplied by a script attached to native slaves.  I can add this script to trained slaves if I put them in an Alias, but this will require LOTS of testing to make sure it does not interfere with other mods which put them in Alias' (all follower mods for example) and the additional benefits do not appear to me to be too compelling and so it is low on my priority list.

I was starting to think Vernor was feeling used and abused after training my fifth follower. When I went back to pick her up (after the allotted time) we were stuck in an endless loop of mmm mmm plus the three dialogue options under "listen to me slave". She was right up against the wall and Vernors dialogue (telling you how to train her) wouldn't fire. I could initiate the dialogue asking him if she was ready yet, over and over again until after we finished the BJ scene. After that, she was stuck in the mmm mmm mode. I found that leaving/reentering, reloading the cell, would initiate the next stage where Vernor explains the training techniques. The rest of the training finished after that with no problems.

Jaco

Thanks for the testing and heads up.  Gonna revisit the training sequence so I can make it more robust.

Version 11 is up.  Most notabily, it provides a complete rewrite of the cell scan logic.  I am hoping this fixes the CTDs associated with loading a new save game.

1.  Major overhaul of the cell scan logic to make it less intrusive and way faster
2.  You can no longer buy Valerie while you are training a slave (to fix a bug)
3.  Lots of tweeks to slave training scenes to make them more robust and interesting
4.  Changed slave training BJ to use new DI if available and be more random
5.  By popular demand, changed Group Sex dialog to offer several options based on how many female followers you have.
6.  Can't remember all the rest, have fun.

First updates:

1. I'm glad that chest is fixed now, There are no more "steal from" sign and all items are stolen free.

2. I forgot to take the key from executioner. When came back alter, I couldn't release the girl i chains. She somehow released herself even that I said to her that I brought the key, Butte quest "Release xxx slave" is not finished since I have no dialog  line "follow me" at the beginning and not at all later. I think there is a bug if you forget to take the key first and return to her.

3. I trained Serana but I got no line "Listen to me slave" afterwards.

4. The game crushes if two animations play at the same time. For instance, if my slave is masturbating and my PC wants to have a sex with other NPC, games crushes. I tested that in the tower, Winterun in, and Riverwood inn.

5. I started all over again, and even getting the key after killing executioner, I couldn't release bounded girl.

5. The "Will you help me fuck my follower" and "will you help me rape my follower" lines in dialog with Vernon are not showing any longer. Is that meant to be?

6. When asking my sex slave to start an orgy, either in tower on in tavern, then all run out to "unknown" place.

First updates:

1. I'm glad that chest is fixed now, There are no more "steal from" sign and all items are stolen free.

2. I forgot to take the key from executioner. When came back alter, I couldn't release the girl i chains. She somehow released herself even that I said to her that I brought the key, Butte quest "Release xxx slave" is not finished since I have no dialog  line "follow me" at the beginning and not at all later. I think there is a bug if you forget to take the key first and return to her.

3. I trained Serana but I got no line "Listen to me slave" afterwards.

4. The game crushes if two animations play at the same time. For instance, if my slave is masturbating and my PC wants to have a sex with other NPC, games crushes. I tested that in the tower, Winterun in, and Riverwood inn.

5. I started all over again, and even getting the key after killing executioner, I couldn't release bounded girl.

5. The "Will you help me fuck my follower" and "will you help me rape my follower" lines in dialog with Vernon are not showing any longer. Is that meant to be?

2.  If you forget to take the key, dialog with her should say something like "Damn, forgot the key, I'll be right back"

3.  Not sure whats up with Serana as I don't have that mod to test with. 

4.  My game does not crash with many animations.  Can have orgies and multiple sex scenes going on at the same time, no trouble.  Can you post a log?

5.  Only available after you complete the free Jarls Daughter quest.

Will test each of these in the morning to be sure I did not break something.

I post my log in your PM.

The game cruses when sex slave climaxes n the floor and if I initiate sex with other sex slave. Group sex is fine. Only this part causing the problem.

When I returned with the key after the dialog "damn, I forgot the key", I still cannot release the girl.

I did returned jarl's daughter, but still it doesn't work in present save although I install the mod on clean save. I've been visiting Mia's tower for three Skyrim days after returning jarl's daughter, and still don't have that lines with Vernon. Maybe the mod works only on new game.

I post my log in your PM.

The game cruses when sex slave climaxes n the floor and if I initiate sex with other sex slave. Group sex is fine. Only this part causing the problem.

When I returned with the key after the dialog "damn, I forgot the key", I still cannot release the girl.

I did returned jarl's daughter, but still it doesn't work in present save although I install the mod on clean save. I've been visiting Mia's tower for three Skyrim days after returning jarl's daughter, and still don't have that lines with Vernon. Maybe the mod works only on new game.

You log looks like you have sexlab debugging turned on.  Is this so?

Btw Fish - for now as that revamped arousal is not here yet you could go around it somewhat.

Problem is SL aroused is going wild when there is number of naked npc all around you right?

Them make them not naked.

Make them wear invisible armors and SLA would stop to consider them being naked and would stop filling papyrus with tons of data.

Ofc downside of this both slaves and player would stop to gain arousal (or would get it way at way slower rate) so events based on that would cease to work (or happen a lot less often).

Some other - simpler - system would be needed. Like some spell applied to actor that increases arousal every hour in linear fashion for example.

Version 8:

could you please fix that?

attachicon.gifScreenShot277.jpg

btw I have a lot of crashes near or in the castle

starting with a clean save

and then version 10 fresh installed fixed that.

I still have too much crashes in and around the castle

I too have many crashes  if I have a native Slave following me.

Version 11 has broken Orgies.  I have taken it down until tomorrow.

so it is considered not to use version 11 at the moment?

The "on your hands and knees" command for sex doesn't seem to work. Also the voices are great but for some reason the line " i came four times"  keeps repeating itself as random chatter which doesn't make sense when walking around. As a suggestion this line should only be used after sex or whipping. Also when you tell them to wear clothes. The option to go back to not wearing clothes doesn't show up afterwards. Other than that,

Nice work keep it up.

Good to see you continue working on the mod.

i have a serious proposal. something that is not made in LL. it should not be too much work to do, because you know how to do it. you already made it with the daedra in the Castle.

and that is :  naking follower and npcs the torturer for the player and other npcs, on random selected devices/chain Animations.

1. can you train a follower so he is the torturer ? so he can Whip Player and other People.  new dialogue whip me so he tortures Player on random selected device/chain Animation.  hold enter to go in order menu, target someone and choose Whip her, so he Whips the npc with random device(chain Animation.

2. General dialogue to each npc "Whip me or totrure me, so npc Whips Player on random device animations.

that would really be a big progress to have.

AND dont Forget the hotkey in mcm to enable/disable dialogues.  thats true already for your exiting dialoues. please do so. thanks. plus the time slider for the Duration of whipping.

i am very sorry i am not a modder and have noi idea how to make this. i consider this as a fundamental Feature for zaz. zaz dont do it by themself, so i hope you have the knowledge and like the idea to make it. please do so.

the final Goal would be to have a bdsm brothel. mias Castle would be a nice place for that. dont you think ?

changed a bit my load order

SexLab.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

AliciaPainSlut.esp

AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp

MiasLair.esp

all my other Followers

crashes rarely now, but I have to further investigate it

also I don's think Mias Lair is the only culprit of these crashes

had by previous tests with Alicia Pain Slut only a ton of crashes,

maybe I gonna disable Alicia soon.

You dont rly need alicia for this mod, tbh i dont understand why it was involved as it works perfectly fine without. Tho voiceacting from alicia mod really fits here.

CTD issues may come from SL aroused. The way how this mod works is somewhat imperfect. When there is a naked npc somewhere SLA starts to send quite a bit of data back and forth.

When there are several of naked npc around the player there could be really a lot of data being sent back and forth. Papyrus gets overloaded because of this. And when that happen game crashes.

Only fault of sex slave mod is that it makes it possible for several naked npcs to follow you wherever you go. So all issues of SLA - that normally are barely noticeable if at all - are multiplied by this mod.

Thats why Fish wants to replace SLA with something that would be way less complicated and would cause a lot less stress on papyrus.

I have a odd request, is there a way to mute/prevent the slaves from doing there idle talk since while it is cool and a nice feature when you have 3 following you and they are all repeating "I climaxed 4 times" time after time it gets a little bit irritating

I did wonder whether sticking a Devious devices gag on them would achieve the same thing

Sorry to all of you for the broken Version 11.  It is back up and orgies now work.  If you previously downloaded version 11, delete it, download the new version 11 and re-install it.  Then, turn on cell scans and exit the cell your in.  After you have triggered a cell scan, everything is fine.

The cell scan logic is much less intrusive on your system and should significantly reduce the number of CTDs contributed by MiasLair.  We no longer scan cells on save game load unless you are upgrading the version and a quest stop/start sequence is required.

I have yet to get a stable setup where I have CTDs only with MiasLair.  I have them with or without MiasLair on one machine and no CTDs on another.  I have spent a gazillion hours testing CTDs and have found no rhyme or reason to it.  On the machine with CTDs, the only way I can get them to stop is to remove SexLab.Etc (Aroused and Alicia) and Zaz..

Then, no CTDs.  Adding ANY Sexlab based MOD gives me CTDs one out of 5 save game loads, but only on higher levels.  I never get a CTD on a level 1 load.  Gonna try some of the ini file tweeks I have seen and maybe put a new video card in that machine.

Yes, Scan is on. Also, I just started completely new save. cleaned all and reinstalled the mod. Again, after killing the executioner, taking the key and reading the note, I couldn't release the hanging girl. Something is broken in the first quest.

Just tried this and it works fine for me.  I ordered a slave to screw another slave and then I sped through two sex scenes with the twins and a single with another.  No problems.

Sorry to all of you for the broken Version 11.  It is back up and orgies now work.  If you previously downloaded version 11, delete it, download the new version 11 and re-install it.  Then, turn on cell scans and exit the cell your in.  After you have triggered a cell scan, everything is fine.

The cell scan logic is much less intrusive on your system and should significantly reduce the number of CTDs contributed by MiasLair.  We no longer scan cells on save game load unless you are upgrading the version and a quest stop/start sequence is required.

I have yet to get a stable setup where I have CTDs only with MiasLair.  I have them with or without MiasLair on one machine and no CTDs on another.  I have spent a gazillion hours testing CTDs and have found no rhyme or reason to it.  On the machine with CTDs, the only way I can get them to stop is to remove SexLab.Etc (Aroused and Alicia) and Zaz..

Then, no CTDs.  Adding ANY Sexlab based MOD gives me CTDs one out of 5 save game loads, but only on higher levels.  I never get a CTD on a level 1 load.  Gonna try some of the ini file tweeks I have seen and maybe put a new video card in that machine.

Silly question but when you CTD on save game loads is that when you are loading directly from the menu? since I wouldn't really count that as a issue as a lot of people are in the habit of loading advanced saves from a fresh/unplayed save

Being unable to load advanced saves (by advanced i mean like level 60+ so you've spent time playing it) after loading up skyrim for the first time is just one of those issues you get as a side effect from modding as far as i can tell since i've played saves i couldn't directly load on start up for hours and not had a CTD

Btw Fish - for now as that revamped arousal is not here yet you could go around it somewhat.

Problem is SL aroused is going wild when there is number of naked npc all around you right?

Them make them not naked.

Make them wear invisible armors and SLA would stop to consider them being naked and would stop filling papyrus with tons of data.

Ofc downside of this both slaves and player would stop to gain arousal (or would get it way at way slower rate) so events based on that would cease to work (or happen a lot less often).

Some other - simpler - system would be needed. Like some spell applied to actor that increases arousal every hour in linear fashion for example.

Agree with all this except that adding invisible armor would require all users to add it to aroused as I see it.  Simpler solution is to set arousal trigger values to very low ones when you are in the palace or turn off aroused altogether.

Spells are not a good choice in my opinion because it results in LOTS of scripts running at startup and that is the problem with aroused as it is now.  Better to compute arousal periodically, getting the same effect as a linear increase but without all the scripts.

Version 8:

could you please fix that?

attachicon.gifScreenShot277.jpg

btw I have a lot of crashes near or in the castle

starting with a clean save

and then version 10 fresh installed fixed that.

I still have too much crashes in and around the castle

I too have many crashes  if I have a native Slave following me.

Version 11 has broken Orgies.  I have taken it down until tomorrow.

so it is considered not to use version 11 at the moment?

1  I too have many crashes  if I have a native Slave following me.

The only difference between a native slave and a generic follower is a script that only kicks in if the player gets hit.  Should not be running at all in most cases, so I think your issue is somewhere else.

2.  so it is considered not to use version 11 at the moment?

Version 11 is now stable.  Highly recommend you download and try it.  It significantly reduced the script load on your machine.