This is a neat idea. I'd really like how to turn one of my made characters into a full companion though. I have tried in the past but to no avail. Me and modding just don't mix. I could not even get Tale of Two Wastelands to work. X.x

Wish I knew how to make my toon into a companion. :P

Familiar Faces mod on nexus.

Allows you to save any of your character

and then import this character as an npc to a different game.

i was fooling around with this mod a little some time ago.

Unfortunately our mod does not have any be-submissive-to-random-follower scenarios and tbh i don't think we would ever go that way.

59B

First off, kudos on Episode 4 with Dominant Andrew.

Andrew's voice actor is excellent.  His is the first non-cringe worthy laugh I have heard in any computer game.

All the Quests are good and well done.

Only one serious problem I had. The path to the door added in the sinkhole was blocked by rubble.

I had the key, but no way to the door unless I missed something.

I wound up using tcl to go through walls, being careful to keep Andrew with me. If his scene starts with him outside, it is perma-hang.

Once I got him in, and me in, the scene played to completion. There were three quest markers on the bodies; looting the book

cleared two of them. The last Quest marker was not cleared until the Quest ended. I am trying to report everything...

No further problems with this Quest. I tried a lot of ways to clear that rubble - maybe I just missed what was intended.

There were a couple of other hung scenes, timing related. Loading a save fixed them, so not worth identifying.

My main problem now is knowing if I have finished all content for this episode.

Affection is at 6 (out of a max of 12 I understand).

Minor maybe spoiler:

I have the "owned" collar and contract signed.
I have been to the playroom, and taken Andrew as Master
(Man is this going into a dead-end branch, only to be resurrected when you give us more content to play with).
New jewelry added.

Entering Whiterun, no new Radiant Quests.

After the dialog with the sadistic guy,and i say i would not suck his dick no animation plays ? is there a fix ? a command to bypass ?

Assuming that you don't have problems with Sexlab animations in general (Use Sexlab Matchmaker to make sure Sexlab works):

In 100% of the cases in the past, this has been a result of papyrus overload.  Follow the following steps:

1.  Run your save through SaveTool.exe (because that is really easy) if that does not fix your problem

2.  Examine your mod load and compare it against the list of known heavy papyrus mods you will find on our home page

3.  Make and examine a papyrus log, details here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/

4.  Learn how to use PDT and run your save through it.  A good guide can be found around the middle of the page here  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/?p=549438  

A more detailed list can be found in our troubleshooting section on our home page.

Can someone help me here?

I installed the mod, and i think it should work, but it doesn't.

I see the castle on the map, i see the mod in the MCM, and even get 2 lines from Lydia who then goes "Oooo aaahh ooooo."

But i don't get the courier or anything that can make me start the mod.

Did i miss a file?

I do have all the required mods installed and i don't have any mods that can conflict here.

I have the following files installed: (In this order)

MiasLair_V59A_BSA.zip.001

MiasLair_V59A_BSA.zip.002

MiasLair_V59B_Patch.7z

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

MiasLairExtras.7z

Did i miss a file?

What is going on?

Edit: I just read the reply from the contributer "fishburger67", and tried that, but it still did not work.

Is it possible to just go to the console and select the quest automaticly? without the courier showing up?

I see the castle on the map, i see the mod in the MCM, and even get 2 lines from Lydia who then goes "Oooo aaahh ooooo."

Did i miss a file?

I do have all the required mods installed and i don't have any mods that can conflict here.

MiasLair_V59B_Patch.7z

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

MiasLairExtras.7z

Did i miss a file?

What is going on?

The first two files you list are not directly installable.

Select both of those in a file browser, and use 7-zip to extract them.

You will wind up with one file of about 150MG in a folder. That file is your mod.

Install it using your favorite method.

Oh - and Fish is the mod author. Pay more attention to what he says than to us random posters.

Did i miss a file?

MiasLair_V59B_Patch.7z

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

MiasLairExtras.7z

Did i miss a file?

What is going on?

Edit: I just read the reply from the contributer "fishburger67", and tried that, but it still did not work.

Is it possible to just go to the console and select the quest automaticly? without the courier showing up?

If you have an MCM menu, you have the mod installed.

The quest is triggered by the vanilla courier system.  Are you getting letters from the courier in the vanilla game?

There is no setstage that iwll work reliably. 

Do the following in console

sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter

and

sqv MiaFindCaptives

Let me know the results.

Hi all,

I having a lot of fun trying to make Andrews love but since a while (like more than a week of game day) nothng new happen, last quets i've get was to get the shild but since then I cannot get new quest just random sex and so. Did I miss something ?

Beside, i encounter a "bug" (more like a unlikely situation). Andrews ask my pc to mastubarte and right after that, I got belted for having sex with someone else. Maybe it should have a lock system to prevent this ?

Hi all,

I having a lot of fun trying to make Andrews love but since a while (like more than a week of game day) nothng new happen, last quets i've get was to get the shild but since then I cannot get new quest just random sex and so. Did I miss something ?

Beside, i encounter a "bug" (more like a unlikely situation). Andrews ask my pc to mastubarte and right after that, I got belted for having sex with someone else. Maybe it should have a lock system to prevent this ?

As near as I can tell you are getting near the end of Episode 4.

By now, you should have a new dialog choice.

Ask Andrew to visit his playroom again.

That is open to you after saving his sister and getting the shield.

Watch the dialog in the playroom carefully.

Hi all,

Can you give me the results of the following console commands:

sqv MiaAndFindSister

sqv MiaAndFindShield

What I am interested in here is the stage of each of these quests and whether or not they are running.

Also, thanks for the masterbation feedback.  You have found a bug.

59B

Episode 4

OK - this is an honest Andrew bug.

I was selling off some other slaves in Morthal, and decided that Andrew needed some payback, like getting enslaved and sold.

I can't enslave a companion, so I tried to disband him. Bad idea - irritated him something fierce.

He gave me the option to suck off the Jarl Siddgier if I wanted to travel alone.

He ported me to Falkreif, where Siddgier starts out. Well now Siddgier lives in the Blue Palace Basement.

Andrew starts marching me to Solitude from Falkrief, nude and with no way to defend myself.

We make it as far as the bandit overpass, where I die, full of arrows, looking like a porkypine.

When we get that straightened out - that boy is getting sold.

Follow up:

I used Puppet Master to move Siddgeir back to his Falkreath home and told him to wait.

I told Andrew to buzz off and accepted his conditions.

He ported me to Falkreath and the scene played out correctly.

He ended our relationship, taking his labia exciter with him.

He left the owned collar on me though.Is there ever supposed to be a way to remove that?

I hit him with a Paralysis spell, enslaved him, and hauled him off to my market under Morthal.

He hangs from a sales rack as we speak. Brought a decent price too.

Time for a clean install and start over. I miss Niri and Vess and want to revisit them.

Sexlab Sex Slaves - the gift that keeps on giving.

Did i miss a file?

MiasLair_V59B_Patch.7z

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

MiasLairExtras.7z

Did i miss a file?

What is going on?

The quest is triggered by the vanilla courier system.  Are you getting letters from the courier in the vanilla game?

sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter

and

sqv MiaFindCaptives

Let me know the results.

Ok, i got some info in the Console so here it is:

After i wrote: sqv AQSS_MiaVessinter

Enabled: Yes

In Progress

Stage: 0

Priority 71

After i wrote sqv MiaFindCaptives

Enabled: No

Stage 0

Hi all,

sqv MiaAndFindSister

sqv MiaAndFindShield

What I am interested in here is the stage of each of these quests and whether or not they are running.

Both are stopped and at stage 0.

I was mistaken, id didn't do the shield quest with this pc.

Whenever I'm in a cutscene, such as after walking into the gas trap and being captured by the slavers, the script causes me to walk away indefinitely. Any idea as to the cause of this?

You have papyrus overload most likely.  Visit our home page under the Troubleshooting section where there is extensive advise on how to resolve it.

Did i miss a file?

MiasLair_V59B_Patch.7z

MIasLairHairPack51.7z

MiasLairExtras.7z

Did i miss a file?

What is going on?

sqv AQSS_MiaVessInter

and

sqv MiaFindCaptives

Let me know the results.

Ok, i got some info in the Console so here it is:

After i wrote: sqv AQSS_MiaVessinter

Enabled: Yes

In Progress

Stage: 0

Priority 71

After i wrote sqv MiaFindCaptives

Enabled: No

Stage 0

You should have a letter sitting in the couriers pouch.  Stage 0 on AQSS_MiaVessinter means that the letter has been placed in the couriers pouch and the vanilla courier system should deliver it to you.  Visit whiterun by teleporting into whiterun and the courier should appear near there by the armor vendor.

If you courier does not appear, you have a problem with the vanilla courier system.  I did an extensive look at the courier system for another user that had a similiar issue.  Sadly, that was posted in the old website, but I recovered the post and repost it here for you:

Because you have been so helpful, I spent a few hours and researched the courier quest.  It is pretty simple.  The quest we are talking about is WICourier.  It is a radiant quest started when the player moves to a city.  For this quest to start, the following two globalvar need:

WIEventsEnabled == 1

WICourierItemCount > 0

query this in console with

getglobalvalue WIEventsEnabled

etc

The other things that are required are the courier and the container the courier gets his stuff from.  Both of them are in the WICourierCell.  The courier himself is disabled by default, so if you coc to WICourierCell, he won't be there, but the container will.  The container is a barrel in the center of the room.

The courier is WICourierNPCRef WICourierNPC (Base) (00039F83)  Ref (00039FB7)

The container is WICourierContainerRef WICourierContainer (Base) 00039FB8

Sadly, you cannot coc to the cell and check the container because it is locked with no key, but you can at least verify that the container exists.  You can verify that the courier himself exists by

Start a new game with MiasLair in your load order and wait a few seconds for everything to settle down and all the mcm menus are loaded.

Cocing to the cell with:

coc WICourierCell

then

prid 00039FB7

enable

He should then come in to view near the barrel.

then

disable

then

If all that works and WIEventsEnabled == 1 and WICourierItemCount > 0 (MiasLair puts a note in the barrel at startup)

coc whiterunbanneredmare

then, walk outside and head for the gate.  The courier should meet you down there.  If not, I am stumped.

Try in console

sqv WICourier

It should be running.

TroubleShooting

MiasLair is bug free (or at least 99.9% bug free). It is also reasonably compatible with most of the mods you use.

Open the spoiler below and see if your issue is listed there. If not, make sure you do not have an overloaded papyrus engine.

About 90% of the issues I deal with are due to papyrus overload, i.e. too many papyrus scripts running at the same time. MiasLair itself does not run any papyrus scripts on a regular basis. It does run papyrus scripts when you change from one cell to another if the MCM option is turned on. Beyond that, it runs some very small scripts (just like the vanilla game) to trigger animations and the like. However, if these scripts do not run (because other mods are taking up all the papyrus engine resources) the scenes fail. If you are having issues with MiasLair, you will almost certainly have issues with any scripted scenes in the vanilla game like the civil war and so on, so it is best to just fix them.

Here are some steps to follow.

1. Run your save through SaveTool.exe (because that is really easy) if that does not fix your problem
2. Examine your mod load and compare it against the list of known heavy papyrus mods you will find on our home page
3. Make and examine a papyrus log, details here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40181-sexlab-troubleshooting/
4. Learn how to use PDT and run your save through it. A good guide can be found around the middle of the page here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/?p=549438
5. Visit Sacrema's Modding Guide thread and post your questions there if you have questions about one mod or another. Make a papyrus log and get a text file contain your mod load order before you post there because he will need those.

Here is some additional information from Aqqh if your papyrus log is showing Stack Dumps:

Generally there are two reasons:
- too many scripted mods installed - each scripted mod has some impact on script engine. But ofc some are impacting it lot more than others.

Check the list of stack dumps (from your papyrus log) for entries that happen especially often.
Keep in mind that once script engine gets overloaded all sort of scripts are getting dumped - even those that are not to blame.
On this list you will have both scripts that are victims of such dump and scripts that caused it.
best way to figure out which is to blame is to check which entry started the stuck dump and which happen especially often.

If some entry is coming from some mod it may indicate this mod is not working properly (for example it wasn't properly updated) or using it has a lot of impact on script engine (commonly referred as script heavy mods).
You may consider uninstalling that mod/ reinstalling it / cleaning your save from that mod then installing it again.
You may also try manually removing those scripts with save game cleaner.
Sacremas wrote a guide how to keep your papyrus engine healthy.

Some vanilla scripts can make a mess as well. There was one related to Master Restoration magic ritual quest (MGR06 script if i remember right).
Other one related to Dun Moss cavern quest. There are plenty more most likely.
For me if those started to make a mess for me i was just removing them with savecleaner - game would load them again (hopefully with better result)

In some cases stack dumps may be caused by sudden "burst" of papyrus activity
For example if you use some mod that has OnItemRemoved Event used to trigger something.
and you carry A LOT of items in your inventory
and then you will trigger the gas trap from Mia starting quest - which removes all items from your inventory
Then this event will react to each and every item that is removed from your inventory. So if you're carrying a lot of junk it will cause such sudden burst of papyrus activity.
That's why it is possible to get stack dumps when Archerone scene is starting - for example.
In this case simply remove some items from your inventory yourself (stash them in some container for example) before that RemoveAllItems script is triggered.

Another example if you got several mods with OnHit() Event and then your character would be taking a lot of hits (for example 3 vampires spamming drain life on you - that's 3 hits every second) it may cause similar burst and stack dumps.

I am not getting the Radiant Quests as I expect for Andrew.

Before we get started:

1.  Do not set SexSlAndrewState to 5.  It should only be set to a maximum of 4 depending on what quests you have finished.,  If you did the bunny tail quest (and it completed successfully), you will get the skooma quest next, but only if you are level 4.

2. You shouldn't normally have to do anything at all to have these quests run.  If you do, something is fucked up.   Do you have script overload?   Check your papyrus log for clues.

3.  Except for the Ale quest, you must be at Love Level 3 before you start getting food quests.  Then, you must complete at least 2 food quests before you will get any of the others.  Start with the Ale quest to help you advance and listen carefully to what Andrew says.  That is the fastest way to advance him in the first two levels.

Make sure you have Andrew set as dominant in MCM.  If you have completed radiant quests for Sasha/Jenny, the quests for Andrew will not trigger.  If you have done the the radiant quests with Sasha/Jenny do the following in console (but only if you have completed the quests for Sasha/Jenny):

set SexSlBunnyTailCount to 0

set SexSlSlaveQuestRunning to 0

set SexSlGiftCount to 0

set SexSlAndrewState to 3

set SexSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

Then, go to a major city and start getting the food quests done. 

Make sure CurrentFollowerFaction on Andrew is >= 0

You can test this by targeting andrew in console mode and

getfactionrank 5c84e

As far as Andrew goes, after level 4, all advancement is done through radiant quests.

At level 3, you are ready for the bunny tail quest.  The requirements are:

SexSlaveQuestLastTime < currenttime

sexslslavequestrunning == 0

Andrew in CurrentFollowerFaction (5c84e) (target andrew in console mode and GetFactionRank 5c843)

Andrew love state (SexSlAndrewState) >= 3

2 food quests (SexSlGiftCount) >= 2

SexSlBunnyTailCount == 0

MiaFindBunnyTail is not running and not completed (sqv MiaFindBunnyTail)

MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff is not running (sqv MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff)

If all these conditions are true, the quest will trigger when you enter a city (I use whiterun for testing).

At level 4, you should be ready for the skooma quest.  You should already have done at least 2 food quests and done the bunny tail quest.  If that is the case, and enough time has passed (4 game days by default), you should get the skooma quest the next time you visit a city.

One person with script overload had the bunny tail quest not complete correctly which fucks things up.  If you have done the bunny tail quest, you can find out if you had problems as follows:

At the conclusing of the bunnytaili quest (after you actually kill the boss and get it), the quest objective is to remove your armor and equip the bunny tail.  After you do that, a script fires and you bend over and there is a sex scene. 

If that did not happen, you have papyrus overload and the script was prevented from running.  Suggest you fix your load order by removing some of the heavier mods.

To find out if you have problems with the bunny tail quest:

do in console:

sqv MiaAndFindBunnyTail

and make sure the quest is completed.

Make sure you actually have the bunny tail and

getglobalvariable SexSlBunnyTailCount

returns 1

Make sure

getglobalvariable SexSlSlaveQuestRunning

returns 0

Make sure CurrentFollowerFaction on Andrew is >= 0

You can test this by targeting andrew in console mode and

getfactionrank 5c84e

If you want things to go as fast as possible, make sure you have the quest frequency as low as possible (2 days is the lowest, 4 is the default).

After the Skooma quest:

getglobalvalue sexslchastitybeltcount

If it is 1, you should get the shield quest next. If it is 0, you should get the chastity belt quest next.

Assuming you need the chastity belt, the conditions are:

sexslandrewstate >= 5
sexslgiftcount >= 2
and none of the following quests are runninng:
MiaAndrewFindSlaveStuff
MiaAndFindPonyTail
MiaAndFindChastityBelt
MiaAndFindShield

Do an SQV on all 4 quests above and make sure they are not running.

Also, Andrew must be in CurrentFollowerFaction, the radiant timer has expired (settable in MCM), SexSlSlaveQuestRunning==0. The radiant timer has exiped if:
getglobalvalue GameDaysPassed > getglobalvalue SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime

If all these conditions are true, you should be able to fast travel to whiterun and get the chastity belt quest.

If you already have the chastity belt, You should get the shield quest. It has the same conditions as above except that SexSlChastityBeltCount > 0 and SexslButtPlugCount > 0 (which it true from your above post).

CurrentFollowerFaction is 5c84e and as I recall, getfactionrank 0005C84E should return >= 0 after you have selected Andrew in the console.

Sometimes, when I am testing, I travel to whiterun and if I expect the quest to trigger and it does not, I go into Breezehome, wait a minute and then go out again and see if it triggers.

To get a radiant quest to trigger, you have to be outside in a major city.

I am not getting the Radiant Quests as I expect for Sasha and Jenny.

You must be outside in a major city.

Make sure you have Sasha and or Jenny as a follower by targeting them and then in console mode:

getfactionrank 5C84E

The result should be 0 or higher

sqv MiaFindButtPlug

sqv MiaFindBunnyTail

sqv MiaFindSlaveStuff

All these quests must be stopped (or not running in some way).  If you have one of them running, complete the quest before another will trigger.

getglovalvalue SexSlSlaveQuestRunning

The above must be 0.  If not, set it to 0

Andrew is Dominant in MCM menu must NOT be checked.

getglobalvalue SexSlButtPlugCount

Should be 1 after completing the butt plug quest.

If this value is 1, you should be able to get the food and bunnytail quests.  Otherwise, only the butt plug quest will trigger.

If all the above looks right and you want to cheat:

Go into Breezehome

set SexSlSlaveQuestLastTime to 0

Exit breezehome and you should get a quest

Check this post for more info:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/36882-sexlab-sex-slaves-62-december-06-2016/?p=1648552

I don't get the letter from the courier to start the quest
If you don't get the letter from the courier the first time you visit a major city to start the quest, open the spoiler below. This should help you solve problems with the vanilla courier system.

I spent a few hours and researched the courier quest.  It is pretty simple.  The quest we are talking about is WICourier.  It is a radiant quest started when the player moves to a city.  For this quest to start, the following two globalvar need:

WIEventsEnabled == 1
WICourierItemCount > 0

query this in console with

getglobalvalue WIEventsEnabled

etc

The other things that are required are the courier and the container the courier gets his stuff from.  Both of them are in the WICourierCell.  The courier himself is disabled by default, so if you coc to WICourierCell, he won't be there, but the container will.  The container is a barrel in the center of the room.

The courier is WICourierNPCRef WICourierNPC (Base) (00039F83)  Ref (00039FB7)

The container is WICourierContainerRef WICourierContainer (Base) 00039FB8

Sadly, you cannot coc to the cell and check the container because it is locked with no key, but you can at least verify that the container exists.  You can verify that the courier himself exists by

Start a new game with MiasLair in your load order and wait a few seconds for everything to settle down and all the mcm menus are loaded.

Cocing to the cell with:

coc WICourierCell

then

prid 00039FB7

enable

He should then come in to view near the barrel.

then

disable

then

If all that works and WIEventsEnabled == 1 and WICourierItemCount > 0 (MiasLair puts a note in the barrel at startup)

coc whiterunbanneredmare

then, walk outside and head for the gate.  The courier should meet you down there.  If not, I am stumped.

Try in console

sqv WICourier

It should be running.

Specific Issues

1. Boss Jorlan doesn't want to talk to me, said I should be alone, but I have no Followers, why was that?

A1: 

check in the console

help PlayerFollowerCount

if you're sure that you have no followers then try setting that value to 0.

2.  I am getting Stack Dumps in my papyrus script, how do I delete them

you cant just delete them.

it's some kind of script doing things that are overloading your script engine. Very likely more than one script.

Generally there are two reasons:

- too many scripted mods installed - each scripted mod has some impact on script engine. But ofc some are impacting it lot more than others.

- you have at least one scripted mod that is not working as it should

Check the list of stack dumps for entries that happen especially often.

Keep in mind that once script engine gets overloaded all sort of scripts are getting dumped - even those that are not to blame.

On this list you will have both scripts that are victims of such dump and scripts that caused it.

best way to figure out which is to blame is to check which entry started the stuck dump and which happen especially often.

If some entry is coming from some mod it may indicate this mod is not working properly (for example it wasn't properly updated) or using it has a lot of impact on script engine (commonly referred as script heavy mods).

You may consider uninstalling that mod/ reinstalling it / cleaning your save from that mod then installing it again.

You may also try manually removing those scripts with save game cleaner.

Sacremas wrote a guide how to keep your papyrus engine healthy.

Some vanilla scripts can make a mess as well. There was one related to Master Restoration magic ritual quest (MGR06 script if i remember right).

Other one related to Dun Moss cavern quest. There are plenty more most likely.

For me if those started to make a mess for me i was just removing them with savecleaner - game would load them again (hopefully with better result)

In some cases stack dumps may be caused by sudden "burst" of papyrus activity

For example if you use some mod that has OnItemRemoved Event used to trigger something.

and you carry A LOT of items in your inventory

and then you will trigger the gas trap from Mia starting quest - which removes all items from your inventory

Then this event will react to each and every item that is removed from your inventory. So if you're carrying a lot of junk it will cause such sudden burst of papyrus activity.

That's why it is possible to get stack dumps when Archerone scene is starting - for example.

In this case simply remove some items from your inventory yourself (stash them in some container for example) before that RemoveAllItems script is triggered.

Another example if you got several mods with OnHit() Event and then your character would be taking a lot of hits (for example 3 vampires spamming drain life on you - that's 3 hits every second) it may cause similar burst and stack dumps.

3.  I am having problems with the Archerone scene.

A3:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it. 

4.  I am having problems with Volkar scenes.

A4:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it.

5.  I am having problems with the Andrew Skooma scene.

A5:  You have papyrus overload.  See the answers above.  Make a papyrus log and examine it.

6.  After entering the gas trap I get a message "You dye, not enough followers".

A: You should have no followers, but the vanilla system thinks you do.  Check the MCM menu and make sure it says 0.  Vess should NOT be a follower at this point.

7.  My game runs really slow or I am having problems after I exit the gas trap scene and go down the stairs to kill archerone.

Check out this post

I finally found my issue a few mins ago when I decided to have one more go at getting this to work. It turns out that I had some Papyrus settings in my Skyrim.ini that were causing some issues. I had forgot about them because I added them so long ago. They make/made my game run much better with exception of this issue I've been having. Do you by any chance have the following [Papyrus] settings in your ini?

fUpdateBudgetMS=800
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=800
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=2457600

If you have any of the above, the best choice is just to delete them all.  The first two are particularly crazy.  If you want to try and get better performance, try these:

Change to

fUpdateBudgetMS=1.8
fExtraTaskletBudgetMS=1.8
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0
iMinMemoryPageSize=256
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

You can also check out these ini recommendation here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/50244/?

The recommendation is to remove them all (returning them to the default).  If you read the above in the papyrus section, this has been confirmed by a Skyrim developer.

Hi all,

sqv MiaAndFindSister

sqv MiaAndFindShield

Both are stopped and at stage 0.

I was mistaken, id didn't do the shield quest with this pc.

You need to do the shield quest which starts after butt plug quest (where you get the sword and kill the forsworn).  That quest starts after the timer expires the next time you visit a city.

OK! That "can't fuck anyone else" rule just... screw it. It's triggered if i have sex on other quest,  if someone rape me, if i masturbate. EVEN if Andrew orders me to masturbate he calls me a slut after that and puts in chastity. Anyway i can't tell him to go away but i can change him on another follower and he just go home and i can do whatever i want. He even loves me more after that that's so nice.

Can anyone see some logical problem here? Hm? 1 or 2 maybe? No?

OK! That "can't fuck anyone else" rule just... screw it. It's triggered if i have sex on other quest,  if someone rape me, if i masturbate. EVEN if Andrew orders me to masturbate he calls me a slut after that and puts in chastity. Anyway i can't tell him to go away but i can change him on another follower and he just go home and i can do whatever i want. He even loves me more after that that's so nice.

I have a fix for the masturbation thing, but as for the rest, it will remain as it is.  There are ways to get Andrew to allow you to have sex with another partner, but you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

I'll consider changing it for rape if you will tell me how that could happen.

I have a fix for the masturbation thing, but as for the rest, it will remain as it is.  There are ways to get Andrew to allow you to have sex with another partner, but you'll have to figure that out for yourself.

Well Sexlab can recognize rape acts with player as victim. I thought it has some marker you can use.

Well Sexlab can recognize rape acts with player as victim. I thought it has some marker you can use.

Yes, it can.  However, I cannot imaging any circumstance where you could get raped and andrew would not run to your rescue.  If andrew is in your company and you are being raped, he should be attacking the rapist. 

Can you tell me a circumstance where he would not?  It is pretty easy to make him do just that.

Ok, now I have a problem with the mod. The version is MiasLair_V59A_BSA. The stage "Its a trap". I have just Ves following me. After entering the gas trap I get a message "You dye, not enough followers".

See item 6 in the troubleshooting guide.  Reprinted here:

6.  After entering the gas trap I get a message "You dye, not enough followers".

A: You should have no followers, but the vanilla system thinks you do.  Check the MCM menu and make sure it says 0.  Vess should NOT be a follower at this point.

You can have no followers going into the gas trap.

Also:

check in the console

help PlayerFollowerCount

if you're sure that you have no followers then try setting that value to 0.

I don't have experience with all of the combat sex mods, but:

If the rape is related to Defeat, make sure to set it to All Down or No Transition; Original will knock Andrew down along with your character, making it impossible for him to come to your rescue.

If the rape is cause by Sanguine's Debauchery, it should only (iirc) be occurring if Andrew is already down. 

If your character is surrendering to trigger the rape, and you don't want to piss Andrew off to cause the rape, don't surrender.