Are you running Requiem? If so you need to manually edit out the Paralysis effect from Skooma in TESVEDIT.

Launch TESVEDIT from your mod organizer of choice
Deselect all mods
Double click Requiem.esp 
Click Ok
Wait for everything to load.
Go to Ingestibles in the drop downs on the right for Requiem
Find Skooma
Select it
On the right you'll see more detailed info on all the effects from skooma,
if in doubt right click different bits on the right panel until you can right click that branch
Find paralysis, delete it, there also an effect added for a 1% chance of skooma death in requiem...might wanna delete that while you are there
Click close on TESVEDIT,make sure requiem is clicked in the popup and click OK.
Rerun Reproccer thingy and deploy/overwite and voila, no more ruined camera/ragdolls. 

You are welcome, unless this isn't your problem at all, in which case....it's here for someone else. :)

o7

• 3 months later...
On 2/7/2020 at 5:21 AM, creationkit123 said:

Um, the potions are way way too strong. I don't see a way to edit it, so I won't be using it for now.

You can turn off the visual effects in the MCM.

Unless you're talking about the mechanical potion effects, in which case the only way to edit it would be to use the CK.

• 4 months later...

I have a problem with the withdrawal effects:

I deinstalled the mod while some stat changes were still active. Now, after reinstall, I am stuck with an permanent decrease, since there is no longer an entry in the character magic menu (and of course no timer to revert the decrease automatically).

.player.getavinfo enchanting

results in:

GetActorValueInfo: Enchanting on …

Current Value: 93.00 Computed Base: 100.00

Base Value components:

Reference Base Value: 15.00 (auto-calculated)

Modifiers: Temp: -7.00 Perm: 0.00 Damage 0.00

Level-up Value: 100.00

The red marked entry is the problem. Neither setav, nor forceav, nor modav can solve the issue, since they edit the current or perm value.

As far as I know only skooma whore edits the temp value and thus creates problems with deinstallation while unnoticed withdrawal effects are active.

A better solution for the withdrawal effects would be to use the DamageActorValue.

Do you have a solution for that problem (apart from "Revert to a previous save and start anew.")?

9 hours ago, Veldon said:

I have a problem with the withdrawal effects:

I deinstalled the mod while some stat changes were still active. Now, after reinstall, I am stuck with an permanent decrease, since there is no longer an entry in the character magic menu (and of course no timer to revert the decrease automatically).

.player.getavinfo enchanting

results in:

GetActorValueInfo: Enchanting on …

Current Value: 93.00 Computed Base: 100.00

Base Value components:

Reference Base Value: 15.00 (auto-calculated)

Modifiers: Temp: -7.00 Perm: 0.00 Damage 0.00

Level-up Value: 100.00

The red marked entry is the problem. Neither setav, nor forceav, nor modav can solve the issue, since they edit the current or perm value.

As far as I know only skooma whore edits the temp value and thus creates problems with deinstallation while unnoticed withdrawal effects are active.

A better solution for the withdrawal effects would be to use the DamageActorValue.

Do you have a solution for that problem (apart from "Revert to a previous save and start anew.")?

I think you're close to fixing it, but try RestoreActorValue that one is to fix Temp modifiers, and Temp modifiers are created by DamageActorValue so the mod might actually already be using it.

But yeah, magic effects are something to watch out when uninstalling mods.

10 hours ago, ttpt said:

I think you're close to fixing it, but try RestoreActorValue that one is to fix Temp modifiers, and Temp modifiers are created by DamageActorValue so the mod might actually already be using it.

But yeah, magic effects are something to watch out when uninstalling mods.

Unfortunately that did not work.

.player.restoreactorvalue enchanting xxx just works for Damage and damage is caused by DamageActorValue. So RestoreActorValue is seemingly the counterpart of DamageActorValue.

As a side note: I even tried making the skill legendary. Anyhow the temp value was not deleted.

However, while I fiddled around, I found a workaround: By using .player.forceav enchanting 7.00 I was able to circumvent the problem. Though a real solution is much better.

My next idea would be a mini-mod with either

• a potion that causes +1 temp on enchanting. So I could use the potion 7 times and remove the mod while the effect is still active
  • or a batch file with a command similar to the code in the mod"s script that causes the damage.

Unfortunately I am no modder and so I am unable to do this myself. It would be great if someone could help me with the realisation of these ideas.

Oh I thought you'd tried forceav before and that hadn't worked out.

In any case thanks to GetActorValueInfo it's easy to see where a modification to stats is happening and it's always possible to fix it with the console commands, so probably trying to fiddle with the mod is not needed. Damage and Restore are much better implementations for sure though.

I think you can also try dispelallspells but that may mess with other stuff so it may be risky, but as long as the other mods reapply their effects periodically it shoud be fine.

On 7/13/2020 at 2:31 AM, ttpt said:

Oh I thought you'd tried forceav before and that hadn't worked out.

You were right. ;) I tried it and failed. Forceav cannot solve the problem, but it is at least a workaround.

Also tried dispelallspells without any desirable result.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Could this mod by any chance turn some walls invisible, for example the inn's at WinterHold("Frozen Hearth")? I just noticed this issue on a fresh install which I thought I had polished enough to play properly. FTing to another city then back to WinterHold loads the walls normally, so I clicked them on console and it indicated that the last mod to affect them was Skooma Whore.

Edit : It's actually the patch from the Addicted add on... Sorry.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been trying to find the Whiterun den for hours. It's supposed to be behind the grate to the left from the entrance (across from Warmaiden's next to the guard barracks. How do I get past the grate? I can't interact with it and don't see any sort of opening mechanism. I tried using tcl to pass through it, but there's nothing on the other side. I have a couple "replace all the textures and meshes" mods, and suspect that could be interfering. Can somebody tell me exactly how you get into the den, so I can be sure that I have a conflict?

If I do have a conflict, is there a CoC command target I can use to get there?

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/13/2021 at 1:31 AM, nuhnutheounth said:

I've been trying to find the Whiterun den for hours. It's supposed to be behind the grate to the left from the entrance (across from Warmaiden's next to the guard barracks. How do I get past the grate? I can't interact with it and don't see any sort of opening mechanism. I tried using tcl to pass through it, but there's nothing on the other side. I have a couple "replace all the textures and meshes" mods, and suspect that could be interfering. Can somebody tell me exactly how you get into the den, so I can be sure that I have a conflict?

If I do have a conflict, is there a CoC command target I can use to get there?

I turned off Open Cities Skyrim for other reasons and noticed that the Whiterun entrance was there.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have a problem that i gain addiction automaticly, and i didn't used drugs even once. My best guess is that some references conflicts, that some other mod item use same reference (to be fair, i am not even sure if that how it works). Second best guess is that mead causing this ,beacause a drink a lot of mead, Any ideas?

3 hours ago, moody132 said:

I have a problem that i gain addiction automaticly, and i didn't used drugs even once. My best guess is that some references conflicts, that some other mod item use same reference (to be fair, i am not even sure if that how it works). Second best guess is that mead causing this ,beacause a drink a lot of mead, Any ideas?

This is odd. This used to be an issue that whenever a SW potion was taken (even by NPC though other mods) the players addiction would rise. But if I recall correctly I added a check to confirm that the player has to be the user of the potion.

Are you using the most current version?

28 minutes ago, Guffel said:

This is odd. This used to be an issue that whenever a SW potion was taken (even by NPC though other mods) the players addiction would rise. But if I recall correctly I added a check to confirm that the player has to be the user of the potion.

Are you using the most current version?

I am using version 1.0, downloaded  03.10.2010. But as I can see 1.0 version is from 9th march, this year? I will replace this immidietly, check and report.

Edited by moody132

Nope, still the same, i downloaded and reinstalled newest version just to be sure, made new character and after 30 minutes i already had like 40 - 50 in fisrt two pools.

Is this it? Trade Routes changes Skooma 'back to normal' changes effect and adds food flag?

Because if you are saying you fixed this, i belive you, and i didnt found any posts about this problem, so fault is propably in mine modlist

edit2; nope, it wasnt Trade Routes, i replayed same scenario;From Falskar to CD Shop, then to whiterun skooma den, then fort greymoor. In skooma den everything was still at 0, but as soon as combat started at fort, first two values increased. It could be Smart NPC Potions but do not think so, i am using that for like 2 days, and a problem with auto addiction i have for really long time.

edit3; this helped 

Bez tytułu.jpg

Edited by moody132
  • 4 weeks later...

Wanted to drop a comment here for people who got super confused (like me) on a compatibility issue. 

I'm using this alongside RND and was (and still am) loading it after RND since RND also makes changes to skooma. I assumed since I was loading this mod after that it should work just fine but the skooma effects weren't there - just RNDs. 

I ended up reinstalling SW in vortex then using the sort load order option and somehow that fixed it (vortex moved SW even lower in my load order, instead of being around the middle put it second to last) I'm not sure what part of that fixed it since it was and still is set below RND in the order but honestly I'm beyond trying to look into the 'it just works'. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, LynErso666 said:

But I thought there were Skooma Dens? 5. One in each major hold. What happened to those? 

You just quoted a 6 year old post from me. This was before I added the Skooma Dens, but they still exist.