[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

As the kinky mod is as complicated and only work for me when i dont have other mods in there (minus some twallan) and the idea of using the horror of ea storyprogrssion where my sim stay young and the neighborhood grow old and die out is not tempting. 

Holly shit! Does Kinky world mod incompatible with twallan Story Progression? Haven't tried mod yet, but if this true I won't use it till such a thing won't be fixed... thoughts about EA SP version scares me.

It is compatible as long as you take precautions in setting it up.  Both will stress your game so you better have a decent cpu or you will run into problems.  I was running both and it worked fine.

Please Amra72,make your new Release for KW also avaible for Animated Woohoo. :( Not all Users like the KinkyWorld,but all Users like your Animations :exclamation:

mfg

Oniki changed the way animations are handled which I think made the awesome new animations you see by Amra possible.  Those same animations may not work in AW.

Great !! :D

I am not very good at using Kinky mod neither, I know Onikikay made a fantastic job, but to me (at list in my game), it's not fluid at all, and I prefer the simplicity of Animated Woohoo ... I know you're working a lot with Onikikay, but if you could just keep updating your awesome animations for Animated Woohoo mod, it would be wonderful.

I've seen you hade side bed sex for Kinky mod, could it work with Animated Woohoo ?

Many many thanks for your amazing work !! :heart:

OK, maybe one or two but massage table dont work for me

Great !! :D

I am not very good at using Kinky mod neither, I know Onikikay made a fantastic job, but to me (at list in my game), it's not fluid at all, and I prefer the simplicity of Animated Woohoo ... I know you're working a lot with Onikikay, but if you could just keep updating your awesome animations for Animated Woohoo mod, it would be wonderful.

I've seen you hade side bed sex for Kinky mod, could it work with Animated Woohoo ?

Many many thanks for your amazing work !! :heart:

OK, maybe one or two but massage table dont work for me

Holy shit! That's one of my favorite songs! It's just so sexy! ;)

As the kinky mod is as complicated and only work for me when i dont have other mods in there (minus some twallan) and the idea of using the horror of ea storyprogrssion where my sim stay young and the neighborhood grow old and die out is not tempting. 

Holly shit! Does Kinky world mod incompatible with twallan Story Progression? Haven't tried mod yet, but if this true I won't use it till such a thing won't be fixed... thoughts about EA SP version scares me.

It is compatible as long as you take precautions in setting it up.  Both will stress your game so you better have a decent cpu or you will run into problems.  I was running both and it worked fine.

I've looked over Kinky World and it seems great but I want to do more in game that take pictures or make movies. I'm sorry to have to say it but TS3 already stresses the system even if you do have a decent cpu. I don't want KW, I'd rather have flavors of it that I can pick and choose to install in game. That's currently not an option so I won't download it. Also, I don't think a singular mod should stress the game. I mean... are you supposed to uninstall all your other mods and expansion packs just to run this one mod? That sort of takes the fun out of gameplay.

Amra, while I understand that certain animations are only available in KW, I really do hope that you'll continue--maybe on a smaller scale-- with AW because your animations are truly spectacular. Maybe more MFF or MFM or even FF/F. I do hope you'll consider that! Anyway, thanks for such amazing mods! ^_^

Can anyone tell me where to get some of the lingerie used in the example gifs? I'm mostly interested in the garters. I can't seem to find any good ones that aren't built onto underwear and I'd like some that don't have underwear under. ;)

josq has some here: http://www.loverslab.com/tags/forums/CCbyJoshQ/

Lungpaul has some here:

http://lungpaul.blogspot.no/2013/05/lungpauls-wardrode-how-about-this-heres.html?zx=19787a814480b649

and here: http://lungpaul.blogspot.no/2013/05/set-2-of-my-accessories-clothing-is-now.html

backalleysims and sexysims2 also has sexy clothes

Great news for us Kicker fans 8O We have a new helper who is working on the mod and he said he could open up new objects to use animations on (pooltable anyone :D  ) Anyway he goes by the name Alfiechan and here's the link: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=fcb5ea7b542a75636bcf72cacdc06b4f&board=389.0

He wants to communicate with the animatiors to know what he should work on so Amra72 why not stop by and take a look, maybe Oniki have got a rival ;)  or a good option at least :heart:  Anyway Kissykiss mon Hero and thanks for working on animations that truly makes a difference to my gameplay :D  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  

Can anyone tell me where to get some of the lingerie used in the example gifs? I'm mostly interested in the garters. I can't seem to find any good ones that aren't built onto underwear and I'd like some that don't have underwear under. ;)

josq has some here: http://www.loverslab.com/tags/forums/CCbyJoshQ/

Lungpaul has some here:

http://lungpaul.blogspot.no/2013/05/lungpauls-wardrode-how-about-this-heres.html?zx=19787a814480b649

and here: http://lungpaul.blogspot.no/2013/05/set-2-of-my-accessories-clothing-is-now.html

backalleysims and sexysims2 also has sexy clothes

You can also try here for full fashion styles but they will need a small donation.......Here

I use these quite often.

Great news for us Kicker fans 8O We have a new helper who is working on the mod and he said he could open up new objects to use animations on (pooltable anyone :D  ) Anyway he goes by the name Alfiechan and here's the link: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=fcb5ea7b542a75636bcf72cacdc06b4f&board=389.0

He wants to communicate with the animatiors to know what he should work on so Amra72 why not stop by and take a look, maybe Oniki have got a rival ;)  or a good option at least :heart:  Anyway Kissykiss mon Hero and thanks for working on animations that truly makes a difference to my gameplay :D  :heart:  :heart: :heart:  

The more the merrier I say.

Hi Amra,where have your Donations Link got to? :(

mfg

Hi PikAs2, I asked our dear Amra this myself awhile ago and PayPal does not allow Adult content for donations so it was removed.  I was hoping another donation method other than Patreon would surface (I want to donate what I want when I want) but it does not appear to be the case at this time.  I hope this is informative for you :)

@OregonRain2;Helpfully, as usual.If you continue so,I becomes fall in Love with you. :heart:

Joking aside.Where from PayPal knows, which Concerns it's around Adult Content?

mfg

I don't know the answer to that one PikAs2, you stumped me. :wub:  I only know that was why the donor links were pulled and why Patreon is now being utilized by others. 

Don't pay for mod: http://svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/

Support modders.

Not this again *facepalm* 

I assume you didn't even clic on the link and have no idea of what i'm talking about.

Paysite.mustbedestroyed is a website that host paying mod for the sims, so people can download them for free.

This is an answer to  Ras Al Ghul 

You can also try here for full fashion styles but they will need a small donation.......Here

Next time read before answering "facepalm". Some courtesy on internet won't kill you.

I don't know where can I ask for help.I've got everything installed in my game except the kinky mod and none of the animations worked when I tried them out.

I got my game fully patched until 1.67 and my last EP is Into the Future.I also have got the Nrass woohooer and kamasimtra installed.

Thank you for the explanations, and my apologizes for putting this topic in the wrong section.

I read some of you can speak French (my native language too) I don't demand you to use it except on PM.I can detail you what's happened better.

I just keep hope for using this gorgeous and natural animations soon on my game too , I feel that is not fair from my game.

Don't pay for mod: http://svt.paysites.mustbedestroyed.org:8080/

Support modders.

Not this again *facepalm* 

I assume you didn't even clic on the link and have no idea of what i'm talking about.

Paysite.mustbedestroyed is a website that host paying mod for the sims, so people can download them for free.

This is an answer to  Ras Al Ghul 

Next time read before answering "facepalm". Some courtesy on internet won't kill you.

So we can squash this and keep things moving, at the time the full fashion stockings and garters were made in 2010 they were only available if you became a supporter similar to getting the updates of KinkyMod early but it's free if you wait. I just provided a link to the site and didn't read it in detail. I guess since it's been five years since they were created I guess they made them free now, good for everyone but they weren't really asking for an arm or a leg either. Sorry for any confusion and back to gaming.... :cool:

I don't know where can I ask for help.I've got everything installed in my game except the kinky mod and none of the animations worked when I tried them out.

I got my game fully patched until 1.67 and my last EP is Into the Future.I also have got the Nrass woohooer and kamasimtra installed.

Thank you for the explanations, and my apologizes for putting this topic in the wrong section.

I read some of you can speak French (my native language too) I don't demand you to use it except on PM.I can detail you what's happened better.

I just keep hope for using this gorgeous and natural animations soon on my game too , I feel that is not fair from my game.

Have you added the Kicker Mod? Also you have to manually add the postions. What happens when you try? Do you get it in the pie menu? You have to give more detail so we can try to help you. I wouldn't sweat the post here as  we really don't have a technical support section in the Simlab part of LL.