[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

My bad :blush:  i think the doggy animations was called cowgirl before for some reason (facepalm) Sorry 3 nights without much sleep  does not make me think clearly, and is killing my spelling abillity :-/  :lol:  Will try to sleep now as my stomac seems to have finally calmed down (are ill :( ) So long all and ignore my stupidety :dodgy:  if you can :lol:

As the kinky mod is as complicated and only work for me when i dont have other mods in there (minus some twallan) and the idea of using the horror of ea storyprogrssion where my sim stay young and the neighborhood grow old and die out is not tempting. 

Holly shit! Does Kinky world mod incompatible with twallan Story Progression? Haven't tried mod yet, but if this true I won't use it till such a thing won't be fixed... thoughts about EA SP version scares me.

As the kinky mod is as complicated and only work for me when i dont have other mods in there (minus some twallan) and the idea of using the horror of ea storyprogrssion where my sim stay young and the neighborhood grow old and die out is not tempting. 

Holly shit! Does Kinky world mod incompatible with twallan Story Progression? Haven't tried mod yet, but if this true I won't use it till such a thing won't be fixed... thoughts about EA SP version scares me.

KinkyWorld is perfectly compatible with StoryProgression. I use both without any problem.

KinkyWorld is perfectly compatible with StoryProgression. I use both without any problem.

Thanks for the answer Oniki  ;)

Thanks for the reply Oniki, god know why my game kept quitting on me :s  But i think i will give it another try tonight :D  I have made a new save without your mod in and will fire that up with the mod again and if it says NO i'll just wait patiently for the next update to the mod as payment with my visa is not working for some wierd reason :( Thank you Amra72 for the no worries :D  as i will keep playing with Kickers mod, and hope that the new changes that are being created with the mod by Alfiechan will enable more object to be naughty on :lol: Kissykiss mon Hero :heart:  :heart: :heart:  

Kinky World just dosen't work,i tried every way。

You still haven't explained what your issue is with the mod, what do you need help with?  There is a reference guide, 86 pages on the topic, people willing to help, and a search function.  You just need to be more forthcoming with the information so you can be assisted. 

Hey Amra72,  I know that you probably have  a lot of ideas of your own, but can I suggest a new sex pose? I really miss spoon sex poses, something like this....

I forgot :lol:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/23986-sewoutng-amra72-animations-resources-for-modders/page-59?do=findComment&comment=1133741

Please Amra72,make your new Release for KW also avaible for Animated Woohoo. :( Not all Users like the KinkyWorld,but all Users like your Animations :exclamation:

mfg

Sorry this is not possible with AW

Great !! :D

I am not very good at using Kinky mod neither, I know Onikikay made a fantastic job, but to me (at list in my game), it's not fluid at all, and I prefer the simplicity of Animated Woohoo ... I know you're working a lot with Onikikay, but if you could just keep updating your awesome animations for Animated Woohoo mod, it would be wonderful.

I've seen you hade side bed sex for Kinky mod, could it work with Animated Woohoo ?

Many many thanks for your amazing work !! :heart: