[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

My sims just stand there and merge when i click on woohoo...ive tried eerything. what should i do?

Do you have Kickers mod installed with Amra's? You can get Kickers mod from Hall of Torque or if you don't have an account there see this post.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40502-please-help-me-out/?p=1015245

Also if you don't have WhosTheWhat's animations installed you need to delete them from the position list. Only have the animation list for the animations you have installed.

Solo Masturbation female bed for lesbian anim pack soon

Omg I love it!

Could I suggest to add to next lesbian update one really popular pose?

OK I would for the next update

Where location you want to see this anim?

Awesome work Amra!!!

If I can request, please do the 69

Thanks!

it is planned

Update V1.1 Have fun ;)

How come this animation if not showing up for me? I got the animation Whohoo animation to work but not your animations. When I log in game in the "Mod Script Found" Amra72 package is not found. I just drag the package to Mods/Packages in Document right? I try to change the animations during whohoo, but none of your animation show up. Something I'm doing wrong?

How come this animation if not showing up for me? I got the animation Whohoo animation to work but not your animations. When I log in game in the "Mod Script Found" Amra72 package is not found. I just drag the package to Mods/Packages in Document right? I try to change the animations during whohoo, but none of your animation show up. Something I'm doing wrong?

in game. Animated Woohoo /Settings/ Position List.

type Amra72_Animations.

Amra if you take request. There is no, female masturbation on chair animation. 

could be nice to have one

ps: Awesome animations, as usual.

These are by far the best animations the sims games have ever had. I played the sims 1 with great mods and objects, (showing my age)! I loved the rug, rabit and various other naughties for the sims 2 and the only thing that was missing was actual bed sex so when the sims 3 came along, I was hopeful, very hopeful and all good things come to those who wait. I use whos, XTC and yours, they mix beautifully with each other for different motions and situations. I am trying to figure out how to get the sims to woohoo with your animations in the bath as it says on the main thread, do I need any particular other mod for this to become active, I had one to allow sims to sit on the edge of the tub, I will reinstall it and see if that works,  will check back here to see if there are any replies.

If I had any suggestions, it would be more places such as coffee tables, I move my sims to the piano seat for a themed session lol which I don't mind but it would be nice just to click send them to do it, yeah I am lazy... The pool table, I am aware that not every one has the same EPs but over at LadyM's there is a basegame compatible pool table that I used long before getting Show Time. I have also always wanted my sims to woohoo on the stairs, not sure how doable that last suggestion is and maybe need to use the banister interaction that childish sims have so they can slide down the stairs.

The suggestions are just ideas, what you already have are amazing and I will keep them in my game forever!! Seeing as I am refusing to get The Sims 4 based on the fact I spent a fortune paying for my PC which was bought with the sims game size and demands in mind way back when and still it has a coughing fit every now and then. I have all EP's but pet, my game won't run pets or the stuff pack that came after it for some reason better known to the game its self, the only thing my PC does lack at that is none adaptable graphics card, I can't switch it but I can live without pets. 

Whoa. I've been playing Sims 3 with sex mods for years now and I thought all of them are no longer active. I even thought XTC's mod is the only sex animation mod that has breast movements.

How wrong I am! :D

Not only this mod has breast movements but butts as well! On top of that, smooth animations and active too!

So glad to be a LoversLabber! :lol:

Followed this topic. ;)

PS. This very topic made me post. lol

Hello, I am new to this site. Just found out about it, actually. Like a lot of others, I have been using XTC and kicker's mod for a while, and these are by far the best animations I've seen. I also love the little bits of humor put in, like turning and slapping the man's face. That made me laugh. Anyway, just wanted to say how awesome the mod is and thanks for what I can only imagine is many, many hours of work. 

Hey this is amazing addition to the game!! BUT, i don't know how to make it work. I downloaded Amra72 Sims3 Animation pack and some addon in kicker's thread (ghoct, sm, and snfough80) even with WTWanimations v0.7fix by who. Placed it into mods folder located in my documents. But still doesnt work. Am i missing something? Any answer would be appreciated

Nb. I got sims 3 base version 1.63.5, university, and late night installed.

EDIT. Never mind, all the answer is from Jezabeel's post above!! Thank you Jezabeel!! :)

Edited by Diki91

@Jezabeel    I would love to try out your animations, got to your blog...looks very interesting!  the 4shared thing is very confusing and even after signing up for an account was not able to download. Any chance you could upload the files somewhere where they're easier to download?