[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

I've been lurking on LL for a long time and never made a single post, but now i just can't help it:

Amra72, your animations are by far the best i have ever seen in any (adult) game :-)

In fact, i only bought The Sims 3 because of these animations. Gotta say that i discovered a fairly large modding world along with it, and paired with "Animated Woohoo" it even makes for an interesting game on its own.

And while AW is already a great mod because it simply extends a feature that is already in the base game, i must say that it are only your animations that make it believable and entertaining.

So a big thanks for creating this, and i hope you will find the time and energy to keep developing even more.

Guest IAmTheOneWhoKnocks

The quality of the sounds you add on your animations is really amazing. 

Skyrim very attractive.....

What do you think about Sims 4 Amra?  :shy:

I second this

The quality of the sounds you add on your animations is really amazing. 

Skyrim very attractive.....

What do you think about Sims 4 Amra?  :shy:

I second this

We can't animate Sims 4. Not yet.

Because we don't have any framework to put animations in the game.

Be patient for Sims 4.

And yeah should be cool to see your animations on Skyrim. Skyrim is a beautiful game.

For some reason I cannot see the animations. All I see is them switch so a genderless naked outfit (I installed the soft/erect package listed) and no animations occur for me.

If you installed the soft/erect package listed, you likely don't actually have any nude skins. The penis package is an ADD-ON for nudeskins.

Secondly, you must enable the animation in the Animated WooHoo menu. Click on your currently selected character, choose the Animated WooHoo option, select settings and choose Position Lists. you must then manually add the animations to the position list.

Thanks for the update :)

Is it safe to change the animation files on a game in progress?

Because when i for example add the additional locations for AW (Sauna etc), i always get the "serious error has occured" crash on loading the savegame.

For some reason I cannot see the animations. All I see is them switch so a genderless naked outfit (I installed the soft/erect package listed) and no animations occur for me.

If you installed the soft/erect package listed, you likely don't actually have any nude skins. The penis package is an ADD-ON for nudeskins.

Secondly, you must enable the animation in the Animated WooHoo menu. Click on your currently selected character, choose the Animated WooHoo option, select settings and choose Position Lists. you must then manually add the animations to the position list.

Thank you for the reply. I've enabled the nudeskins and the animations, however they still just stand motionless in the middle of the bed straight up.

Do you have any hacks, sliders or the cma penis control?

If you use cma penis control, you must make sure that you use only one version of the penis scripts. A version that matches your version of Sims. Also just one Mehs for the penis should be present.

I had the problem it was due to cma penis control and also with me. Unfortunately I can not say exactly how I solved it, but I had too many meshes for the penis in the mods folder.

Excuse my bad English, but I have written with google translator, but I hope I could help you a bit.