[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

How do you make your sims look like that?

That's a really vague question and it can go so many ways as everyone has their own method for designing their sims but you can try these two links to help you out.

Link 1 : http://www.loverslab.com/blog/211/entry-904-sims-3-what-cc-is-that/

Link 2: http://kurasoberina.tumblr.com/resources

In link two she makes amazing sims and it's also a great place to get started, be careful as CC gets overwhelming and the more you get the more it slows your game down and also be careful as there's some bad CC out there too. I just re-installed and started over because of some I couldn't for the life of me find out what went wrong. Let's get back on track about Amra's animations..... ;)

Fantastic work Amra! :)

I'm sure you've got your plate full so of course get to this request when you can (or want to) but for your next version... how about a MFM Standing DP?

(I ask on behalf of this slut rock drummer Sim I created. She's totally into these two very hung groupie Sims and wants them both pumping her simultaneous...sooo nasty! lol ;) )

Thanks again!

can the next update be centered around more water themed positions? Like the hot-tub for example but also shower baths which so far only has two animations on it for a while, meanwhile most shower positions have a clipping issue and also seem to be built for a larger shower. Hopefully that gets fixed soon.

great work as always amra, are you going to do a footjob aniamtion eventually?

Yes  Later

I would love to see a bed spoon position ;)

Probably

How did you make your boobs look like that?

Use CAS sliders

post-125769-0-46907800-1417979744_thumb.gif

post-125769-0-82824300-1417965548_thumb.gif post-125769-0-96051700-1417966706_thumb.gif

Real slick. This guy is by far the most devoted Sim animator/modder i've ever seen. He's probably also why knuckleheads like me stay with the 3rd game. Thanks a bunch comrade.

Just a little request, but why not add some frenching/spit swapping while they're having a good time? It's something i dont see very often in sex mods. It'd be an essential add for the lesbian animations as well.

Thanks again

Haha, these animations are awesome! And also so funny! At last female boobs can bounce in Sims 3 :D
Are u plan to make some erotic dance animation with shaking boobs? For example as a masturbation category, when man is sitting on couch and have a fapfun while woman is dancing for him. Or even two dancing girls :lol: