[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

i cant start your animations can you help?

Can you be more specific about what's going on....or not going on?

i dont know where to add position to list of Animated WooHoo setting i open woohoo setting but i cant find where to add positions

sorry for my english

i dont know where to add position to list of Animated WooHoo setting i open woohoo setting but i cant find where to add positions

sorry for my english

Here my print tutorial about AW settings. ("Clique aqui" is the same as click here, all right).  There you apply the name of position.  ;)attachicon.gifSETTINGS-DO-MOD.jpg

Amra, your animations always the best i've seen! I have to agree with Mrs.Santa in the last HOT reply. Purely awesome, natural movements; When i grow up (on blender, course lol), seriously, i want to be like you. Sorry my english too, if i wrote anything wrong or post my print here. hihihihi  :blush: 

hmm there is problem i havent got this first four lines in setting

sorry for my english

Here my print tutorial about AW settings. ("Clique aqui" is the same as click here, all right).  There you apply the name of position.  ;)attachicon.gifSETTINGS-DO-MOD.jpg

Amra, your animations always the best i've seen! I have to agree with Mrs.Santa in the last HOT reply. Purely awesome, natural movements; When i grow up (on blender, course lol), seriously, i want to be like you. Sorry my english too, if i wrote anything wrong or post my print here. hihihihi  :blush: 

ok what is wrong ?post-428242-0-65833300-1421619738_thumb.jpg

sorry for my english

ok what is wrong ?attachicon.gifpackage folder.jpg

It doesn't look like you have Animated_Woohoo.package installed, which is the mod that makes all these animations work. My guess is you were in the settings of Woohooer and not Animated_Woohoo, hence the confusion. You can get it at the very bottom of the first post in this thread: http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=6933.0

Hello. I install all thing what need to play the sims 3 with this mods, but game only shut down. can someone share rar with all package folder.jpg

Thank you

In the case, if it won't work out in "my documents file", confirm the version of your ts3. Maybe game's version can be older and you'll need to put this files in another location ( try in C:... ea files/the sims 3). 

I don't get used to sharing my packages folder... excuse-me, but you posted ghostb's file, i do not understand it, sounds something strange. I be able to share with you, but i guess it is counterproductive here. Sorry.

Hello. I install all thing what need to play the sims 3 with this mods, but game only shut down. can someone share rar with all package folder.jpg

Thank you

In the case, if it won't work out in "my documents file", confirm the version of your ts3. Maybe game's version can be older and you'll need to put this files in another location ( try in C:... ea files/the sims 3). 

I don't get used to sharing my packages folder... excuse-me, but you posted ghostb's file, i do not understand it, sounds something strange. I be able to share with you, but i guess it is counterproductive here. Sorry.

ok, i will try to patch my game.

i posted ghostb's file, because i dont know what must have my game mods to play it normal.