[Sims 3] Sex Animations for Animated WooHoo

One question I should install this mod in the Documents/EA/Sims 3/Mods/Packages or in C:\Program Files\The Sims 3 Deluxe Edition\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages ?

Secondly how can I do this "In game add "Amra72_Animations" in posistion list of Animated WooHoo setting"

As of the latest updates your gonna have to put it in: Documents/EA/Sims 3/Mods/Packages

To install you only have to extract both files to that package folder above, and while in-game if they don't automatically show up you have to manually add them using kickers animation system - you should click on a sim and "animated woohoo" should pop up somewhere, click it and find your way. There should be a settings button or something similar that haves you enter the "name," of the animation pack. The name is either Amra72 or AW_Amra72 I forget (sorry).

Amra your animations are awesome! I play Sims 3 with my girl friend and she loves all the new positions! We hope to see more restraint, bondage poses! We saw your Sexout animations, poses like 603,234,631 and hard blow job are awesome! Hope to see you do them for Sims 3! Thank you so much for what you have done! its mind blowing!

How do you get them to do the animation s without going full nude? Becuase I use a nude suit and it completely removed nipples and stuff when the animation starts

That sounds like your problem with no animation and them just standing there, you have two mods not getting along together, for me to be more helpful I would need to know what mod your using for the male parts, and what default nude textures your using male and female. 

If you want a female with nipples, this works for me http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173824  first thing i would get rid of that nude suit as that seems to be your issue just going by what you stated in your previous post.

For those that are new to Sims 3 sex mods I recommend getting this one http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=173861with all its requirements up and running with out any issues first, then go to Kicker's, and after that all you need is Kicker's interaction base mod and add what every animations you want to use with it, i'm using both mods without any issue, the Graphical XTC Sexual Daydreams mod was easier for me to set up and get going and Kicker's mod was easier for me to get up and running after i got the Graphical XTC Sexual Daydreams mod working correctly, they both have pretty much the same requirements but the XTC Sexual Daydreams mod has more trouble shooting information available.

Hi there, thank you for your hints now it works! One question more, how to make to the female npc use parts of clothes example stocikngs, boots, hats while playing animation. I know there are now options to use nude or sleepwear clothes. So how to make the female sim to wear example only stockings?

Nraas master controler

Hi there, thank you for your hints now it works! One question more, how to make to the female npc use parts of clothes example stocikngs, boots, hats while playing animation. I know there are now options to use nude or sleepwear clothes. So how to make the female sim to wear example only stockings?

Nraas master controler

I've downloaded this package. But still have problem, how to edit using it outfit when npc is already nude?

______________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

Ok, I have already a solution. I change outfit to naked and then trun on the stylist mode.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT 2:

Unfortunately there is one problem, I have lots nude texture now :(

Nraas master controler

I've downloaded this package. But still have problem, how to edit using it outfit when npc is already nude?

______________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT:

Ok, I have already a solution. I change outfit to naked and then trun on the stylist mode.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT 2:

Unfortunately there is one problem, I have lots nude texture now :(

To make sim wear anything during sex woohoo go to Animated Woohoo -> Settings -> Woohoo outfit. By default it's naked but you can change that to sleepwear. Then put any slutty erotic outfit on your sim in CAS (sleepwear section ofcourse).

PROFIT !!