Using CCAS Pregnant slave of the Kin family, Owner triggered an SD Patches cage scene.

I know it was SDP, because it said so when it triggered.

Owner took me outside the tower (we were already inside), then made me walk back inside.

He then locked me inside the tower, and teleported inside to do some rapes.

That left us both locked inside the tower, potentially allowing me a shot at pickpocketing him. He didn't sleep though.

I'm guessing that the Owner getting stuck inside the cage can occur with various other cages too?

On 2/5/2019 at 8:29 PM, Celedhring said:

There's a potential bug with the cage in Chillwind...it borked my PC who was enslaved to the Falmer there..should she go into the chaurus pen near the cage and not the cage?  Basically what happened is that she was put in the cage as normally, but she was never released at or after 9 AM so that stopped all sexual interactions..."beg" didn't even trigger any sex animations..nor did any other creatures rape her after that so that suggests a stalled cage state.   AFAIK, there's no known way to break out of that stalled "caged" status. 

At 0:00 Master will look for the closest cage. If that happens to be the Chaurus pen, then he will use that to lock your PC overnight. 

If you sleep/wait past your release (9:00) then Master will not release you from the cage. You'll have to stay locked until the next night when the lock scene will start anew. Also, if you miss your release SDP will pause itself, and it should not affect the rest of SD functionality. In fact SDP is only active at night. 

If a scene does stall, 

1. If you can move around then hit SUM's AI hotkey and choose 'Force AI'. The scene should continue. 
  2. If you cannot move around, then hit 'Release All AI' move around a bit and then repeat 1. 
  3. If 1 and 2 do not work,
    1. In SUM's MCM.
    2. Select your PC.
    3. Hit the AI hotkey.
    4. Choose 'Stop Scene'. Careful with this one. Make a save before you try it, in case it does not work. 

11 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

Using CCAS Pregnant slave of the Kin family, Owner Master triggered an SD Patches cage scene.

I know it was SDP, because it said so when it triggered.

Owner took me outside the tower (we were already inside), then made me walk back inside.

He then locked me inside the tower, and teleported inside to do some rapes.

That left us both locked inside the tower, potentially allowing me a shot at pickpocketing him. He didn't sleep though.

I'm guessing that the Owner Master getting stuck inside the cage can occur with various other cages too?

Corrected some spelling errors. :classic_wink:

SDP is actually looking for doors and as such it does not know the size of the cage/jail. So, it will basically take you to one side of the door, and 'lock' you on the other side. After getting you locked in the cage/jail, the Master will try and find a nearby bed. Sometimes that bed is inside the cell. That's when he'll teleport inside the cage with you, and before going to sleep will tie you up, so you won't be naughty. But no, he won't be stuck in there with you as in the morning he will release you. 

72850_20181225080624_1.png

4 hours ago, Inte said:

That's when he'll teleport inside the cage with you, and before going to sleep will tie you up, so you won't be naughty.

Hmm, he didn't tie me up. After his initial rape, he just sat there. Sometimes he ate magical NPC bread.

I guess he only ties you up if he decides to sleep?

Around 5am he announced we were going on a journey.

But we couldn't because he had locked himself in.

Eventually, he unlocked the door, and our wonderful journey began!

It's only the second time I've ever seen an Owner unlock a cage, so ... progress.

Incidentally, the alias names itself Owner, not Master, and the old dialog line "Master?" Has been replaced with "Please?" so I guess we are in a new era now. I'm guessing it's a gender-equality thing.

Any chance of more cages in/near major cities or towns? Riften Warehouse is fun because anytime I need to collect valuables, I pickpocket them from townsfolk or steal from shops and it'd be interesting to have that dynamic in other towns with a cell or cage to lock my character in at night. Maybe designate 1 house that has a basement to have a cage or cell in each town?

1 hour ago, Inte said:

I don't mind adding more cages, but the locations have to make sense, no?

Hostile places where you can get enslaved. Bandit camps and such, but a town? I am not sure.

You can get enslaved via DEC to SD+ by civil NPCs anytime/anywhere!

Actually you can get enslaved everywhere to everyone with DEC and SD+

That means running around in DDs in citys might get enslaved to a citizen (via SD+ consensual enslavement or DEC local or DEC gift/sold)

Because they don't move that much outside of the city it would be great - for them - to have a cosy cage to store the PC in ?

It would be great to store your pahe slave in there too ?

What was the smallest cage compatible with SDpatches? ?

And the new SD+ Owners/Masters are more mobile by following the PC better than ever before, so there is a good chance to end up in a city too.

Your SDpatches ZAZpose for sleeping covers already a lot/all places now where a Owner/master might wont to sleep tho

Anyone help? After installing SD+362 and SD Cages330, the cell entry animation starts. The owner comes to the cage and opens the cage, but in fact the door remains closed. Is impossible to enter. The scenario works that the slave does not want to go to the cage, then automatically teleports the slave modification, not in the cage and near it and the happy owner leaves saying that he can now sleep peacefully, but in fact the heroine never gets into the cage. What could be the problem ?

10 minutes ago, VolfDeMar said:

Anyone help? After installing SD+362 and SD Cages330, the cell entry animation starts. The owner comes to the cage and opens the cage, but in fact the door remains closed. Is impossible to enter. The scenario works that the slave does not want to go to the cage, then automatically teleports the slave modification, not in the cage and near it and the happy owner leaves saying that he can now sleep peacefully, but in fact the heroine never gets into the cage. What could be the problem ?

add this to your SD+ SDcages combo:

2 hours ago, VolfDeMar said:

SD Cages 330

SD Patches 312

Skyrim Utility Mod 104

Sorry! SD + 362

as Inte already suggested:

it might be an load order issue.

try this setup:

SUM => on my setup at the end of all *.esm

SD Cages.esp  [Version 3.30] => can be above other lvl list changing mods / NPC replacer mods

[bash patch] => SD+ and SDpatches below bash patch atm to prevent lvl list conflicts

* D2  SexLab_Dialogues.esp  => all SD+/SDpatches related mods at the end of the load order
* D3  sanguinesDebauchery.esp
* D4  SD Addons.esp
[* D5  CagedFollowers.esp => optional, still testing if that realy works together with newest SD+/SDpatches/NFF]
* D6  SD Patches.esp => below everything SD+ or cage related mods

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to make you aware that SD+ can only detect cages and NOT jail doors(verified by BlueFrog). That makes the jails merely decorative, so wouldn't it be better to swap them for cages?

If I want to add a cage in the CK myself, do I just slap it down or is there something more to it?

On 2/10/2019 at 11:16 PM, Lupine00 said:

Hmm, he didn't tie me up. After his initial rape, he just sat there. Sometimes he ate magical NPC bread.

I guess he only ties you up if he decides to sleep?

Around 5am he announced we were going on a journey.

But we couldn't because he had locked himself in.

Eventually, he unlocked the door, and our wonderful journey began!

It's only the second time I've ever seen an Owner unlock a cage, so ... progress.

Incidentally, the alias names itself Owner, not Master, and the old dialog line "Master?" Has been replaced with "Please?" so I guess we are in a new era now. I'm guessing it's a gender-equality thing.

Not even sure what that line is supposed to mean, but it sure makes him mad. I guess he's not a fan of the gender-equality thing.

3 hours ago, saltshade said:

Just wanted to make you aware that SD+ can only detect cages and NOT jail doors(verified by BlueFrog). That makes the jails merely decorative, so wouldn't it be better to swap them for cages?

I don't believe so.

Possibly, they need appropriate markers though?

3 hours ago, saltshade said:
On 2/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, Lupine00 said:

cidentally, the alias names itself Owner, not Master, and the old dialog line "Master?" Has been replaced with "Please?" so I guess we are in a new era now. I'm guessing it's a gender-equality thing.

Not even sure what that line is supposed to mean, but it sure makes him mad. I guess he's not a fan of the gender-equality thing.

I think it was supposed to be funny. Inte enjoys playing this "fixed it for you" game with me. But communication on the internet is often difficult. Things lack context. Jokes often do not read as jokes. I was also joking about the "new era". I apologise if it's not clear, it's simply not important at all. Pay no mind. Move along please, nothing to see here.

14 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't believe so.

You mean navmesh? I added a cage to Embershard Mine and it seems to work, except that the he blocks the door after unlocking it, which also was the case with cages added by Inte. No idea how to fix that. I just moved him with the console.

On 4/4/2019 at 7:38 PM, saltshade said:

If I want to add a cage in the CK myself, do I just slap it down or is there something more to it?

Or you could just use SDP. It recognizes all cages added by SDc in addition to a few added by ZAP 8. :classic_happy: 

On 4/4/2019 at 10:56 PM, Lupine00 said:

I don't believe so.

That is correct.

But SDP does not use markers to detect cages, instead it looks for the cage doors.