This mod is creating a huge balancing problem - now ALL Forsworn have magical weapons and a staff. While this makes Biarhearts really tough the rest of the Forsworn are glass cannon and easily powned by snipping so all the extra weapons are just a lot of good loot in practice.  Might I suggest you look at Revenge of the Enemies, they do a good job of making boss monsters tough without turning the game into some Monty Hall give away if a boss gets defeated.

Well, to be fair not ALL forsworn get modified by this mod.

In fact this mod does not touch ANY vanilla forsworn, it just adds more forsworn with extra weapons. But I do understand that there is unleveled loot that gets left behind, as a result.

I will look into it, thanks.

So, when my Owner tells me to go to my cage, my player ends stuck wherever she happens to be at that moment, and if for whatever reason I can get to my Owner I get the "This person is busy" error.  

SD Cages is at the bottom of my load order.  Any ideas?

Glad to learn that I wasn't crazy. I told you that the big men in white blouse were always chasing me.

Anyhow, wouldn't that raise the stress on the engine at cell load? Depending on the number of badass in the cell, could this lead to micro-lags? If I understand correctly, skyrim load and enable everything then a script individually disable each badass afterward, right?

Glad to learn that I wasn't crazy. I told you that the big men in white blouse were always chasing me.

Anyhow, wouldn't that raise the stress on the engine at cell load? Depending on the number of badass in the cell, could this lead to micro-lags? If I understand correctly, skyrim load and enable everything then a script individually disable each badass afterward, right?

Strange thing is Skyrim does not enable all, just some ... very odd.

I don't think there is any other way around that Skyrim bug.

Can we have this new patched SDc then?

Fine. ^_^