Love the mod, really enhances the bandit camps.  Have a couple of questions:

- Are the forsworn captives just for visual flavor/aesthetic purposes?  I cannot seem to free them or do much else (if I missed something in the sticky or elsewhere in the thread, sorry).

- I just saw a really nifty little mod get released (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79220/?) where Valtheim Keep gets a heavy-duty but lore-friendly upgrade that I would like to try in my next playthrough.  I imagine there would be a mod conflict here; is there any chance for a quick patch to disable the SD Cage Valtheim content (or a way for a kind-of-mod-dummy-head to disable it on my game)?

What happens if you load that after SDc?

I did not delete any vanilla refs, I've disabled them instead.

I have not tried yet, it's kind of in my list of things I want on my next playthrough.  I don't mind testing at that juncture to see what happens with this approach.  From the mod pics, it looks like most the changes happen on the Not-SD-Cages side of the river.

Would the Tactical Valtheim reference overwrite SD Cages reference, or it would squish stuff together USS Philadelphia style?

On a side note, this Jamison aged in stout barrels served neat is quite intriguing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Inte

Thanks for the update

Please be gentle with us aged ppl who lose the plot every now and then, but does this work with the current version of SD+, ie  3.5.3a, or is it still, as I thought, tailored to one of the older versions? 

Some of the comments appearing in the SD+ thread are now confusing me even more than my Early Onset Alzthingymajig   :s

:P

Yes this is an independent mod despite its name. It will work with or without SD+.

The one thing to keep in mind tho, I am not sure of the cage scenario status in SD 3+. Where I do know that said cage scenario worked fairly well in my SD Patches.   

tongue.png

Yes this is an independent mod despite its name. It will work with or without SD+.

The one thing to keep in mind tho, I am not sure of the cage scenario status in SD 3+. Where I do know that said cage scenario worked fairly well in my SD Patches.   

Worked (kind of), when I last tried out. That was 3+ series, but few versions back.

It was a bit messy though. I am not sure, if it was SD+ or DCL, but sex attack happened, while my character was locked in the cage. SD master jumped in, locked the door, did his thing and then we were both stuck up in that damn cage.

"You are a real brilliant for a bandit. Did you know that, master?"

"Mmhhh... me brilliant... what? Door does not open? Pretty lass has the key?"

"No, master. (It might actually be best, if I DID have all your keys. Otherwise you would get stuck in a toilet.)"

"Stop mumbling, slave. Pick the lock."

"Do you perhaps have a lockpick for me, my master? Maybe a hairpin?"

"Me no lass. No hairpin."

"Me a slave. No key, lockpick or hairpin."

"Mmmh. Not good. Go to your knees. Me need to get blood moving. That helps to think!"

"(As if you had any blood flowing in your brains anyway...)"

"What was that, slave?

*Sigh* "Nothing, master."

The new bandits in Pinewach got me by surprise. You see, I have forgotten you added them there. Since I wasn't ready for them I ended up in their damned cage.

All that gave me an idea. What if you added a random option for the number of bandits loaded? So you'll never be sure if it's 1 bandit, no bandits or 66 bandits you'll encounter.

Or, a chance slider like Slorm got in POP? You know for random bounties. But in this case it will control the chance a particular baddie will apear.

Let the paranoia flourish. :)