this whole thing started out as creating a cool place to drop some slaves so my vamp wouldn have to kill people in town, like a respectable denizen of the night

LoL that's why I started messing with Rayeks End. I wanted to trap women there and let my pets play with them :3 A vamp must have a lair

Kraughl would have to pleasured a lot to keep him happy and he'd be one hell of a permanent follower... And so would Schrosh Black Blood... Journal 2 :sleepy:

I don`t see new version of Books on the download page. Maybe you`ve forgotten to upload it?

It's all inside the 1.7 download now. You'll find it in all of the 4 option folders.

i know the mating call is missing, along with force and speed, cant make a shout a book, can make it a button but not a book. im puttin it in the tomb next, first though is a bar with kind drunk people ripe with blood

Yeah the shouts are a pain in the ass :) Don't even get me started on making new ones in CK

Well, I found two spells that were just "Beastess bitch" and thats all they said.

tried ".addspell *Spell number*" and nothing showed up.

you must do,

player.addspell *spell number*

:)  It's a lot of commands to keep up with but after you learn them, piece of cake. It's also extremely helpful like when the draugr eyes effect get stuck on your character in random quests. Player.remove *spell number* works the same way.

They were both the same spell, and none of them were the right one.

Both mating calls didn't work?

Are you sure you don't have them already?

There shouldn't be anymore, but I would keep looking for duplicates I guess. Page up and page down through the stuff to see if you spot any. I dunno why it's being this way, I've never had trouble finding them but it seems to be tricky for some people.

Going through the list there are two copies of "Beastess Pack" and two copies of "Beastess bitch" on the list, but no mating call under spell.

That is so bizarre. :/ how the hell could the others be there and mating call be absent? I was like the first spell I made when I started this. Hmm... Animal allegiance? Can u haz it?

Going through the list there are two copies of "Beastess Pack" and two copies of "Beastess bitch" on the list, but no mating call under spell.

That is so bizarre. :/ how the hell could the others be there and mating call be absent? I was like the first spell I made when I started this. Hmm... Animal allegiance? Can u haz it?

Nope, wrong race sadly :c I think I'll go through my data folder and see if I am missing something.

Add two copies of "Axe" and "Sword" to that list. Weird.

Does animal allegiance work? Mating call is the same spell. You can use it and type

player.forceav shoutrecoverymult 0.3

in the console and accomplish the exact same thing. That's the same speed as mating call. The only thing that'll be different is the name, which you won't even see if you put it on favorites and click to it in battle like I do.

The shout speed will not ever change back unless you give it another command, and it's a simple task if you want to.

player.forceav shoutrecoverymult 1

player.forceav shoutrecoverymult 0   enables infinite shouting, which is game breaking, but hella fun with storm call :D

Besides, I think highagan is gonna add a way to get the shout by going pretty soon, by going down into the tower he made. There's a door on the backside and a space he reserved inside, so you'll be able to grab it then.