I never made anything specific with actor events and the duplicates may have appeared when hig created his beastess.esp, but he's already removed duplicate spells and I'm sure he'll read this, so he'll probably look into deleting the extra data files too. Knotty bitch is also doing exactly what it's supposed to. You can spam it because it's low power to activate, and it enables you to quickly do power attacks after running out of stamina, and it immediately drops back down, so its an emergency move. :3

Beastess Bane is what hurt you so badly STD wise. Buy a few potions for that 1 in riften from sillania heartbreaker next to the forge 

I don't have duplicate spells, so it must be something like you mentioned. 

Knotty Bitch- Okay, I must have been full on Stamina when I activated it- still trying to figure out how things work. :)

I'll check Riften out next time I play- thanks for the heads up.

Any idea why I still suffer the normal adverse effects from SDT's? I was under the impression the Beastess no longer did, or am I misunderstanding something?

Nah STDs still hurt a beastess, but not nearly as much as a regular woman. Since a beastess is an empowered girl, and not just an automatically angelic or demonic being, I didn't feel giving her complete sexual immunity was lore friendly, but she did need a heightened resistance. I can remove stds in the future if it gets to be a pain. Figured I'd have 1 or 2 dangerous diseases still in there for fun.

It seems that your sexlab arousal override is no compatible with the latest version:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/307-wip-sexlab-aroused-v2014-01-24/

After reloading a save the log tells the save is corrupt because of an older aroused version from 2013.

Also the optional rayeks end cage does not work. I get an CTD but the mini hide out itself works.

I used option 2 from your package.

Heh. I signed up just so I could talk about this mod.

I am in love with it. It took a bit of fiddling (mistakes on my part, I've only just started adding mods to my game) but I finally understand how to get it to work in game.

My only real issue is the Monster Wolves. Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea of a "Boss in Mook's clothing" running around, but one is hard enough to take down for a level 1 character, let alone a pack of them (TL;DR-I lost my saves due to a laptop dying, so I'm having to start with a clean slate). 5000 is a lot of health, especially when you're only able to do like 17 per hit. Even magic takes a solid 3-4 minutes of casting (backed by console spawned ultimate magicka potions) to wear it down enough to make it run and that's only if I can get it distracted by something else (such as the bitch familiar) so I can sit there and hold the magic on it. Is this intentional? Or is it just a side effect of the familiars called from "Bitch" and "Bitch pack" having very high health too?

For comparison, the Ancient dragons have just over 3000 health. There's also the Legendary dragons that was introduced in dawnguard are level 75 with just over 4000 health.

If that's the case, is there any way to lower the monster wolf health without affecting the familiars? I don't have any modding experience, so I'm unable to do or figure this out myself. I would love to keep monster wolves in-game but as a rare enemy so lower leveled players aren't stuck having to cheat just to be able to walk anywhere. I'm not suggesting the wolves be put back to normal health, I'd like to see them buffed to match other local 'dangerous' wildlife like the Sabre cat and the Bear. I just don't like being trapped by a pack of 3 and unable to do anything other than having to just reload my previous save and hope the RNG is nice enough to reroll and give me a different encounter.

I know this mostly feels like whining, but I prefer to play the game without cheating as much as possible. This mod can become great, I know it can. It just needs more balancing done to it. Sadly, I lack the knowledge and ability to do this balancing myself.

ETA: Spelling and grammar, they're magical things. I just need to learn them for myself.

Disable resized creatures for beastesses to remove the monster wolves. It's totally optional.

Ahh, okay! Thank you so much!

It seems that your sexlab arousal override is no compatible with the latest version:

After reloading a save the log tells the save is corrupt because of an older aroused version from 2013.

Also the optional rayeks end cage does not work. I get an CTD but the mini hide out itself works.

That is correct. This mod is based on older plugins. Eric built this around SL 1.39, so all of his ESP's are also older. So If you want to enjoy this mod and what it has to offer, start off with only his mods and avoid any mods that would conflict with SL 1.39. I'm not saying you can't use other modern mods-just realize the risk your taking.  If this is not to your liking, fine, just hold off in using it. This is such a great mod that it's going to grow, and probably grow fast. I'm currently playing with SL 1.59, More Nasty Critters, and Animal Mansion with no major issues. I had problems with all my mods requiring the current Aroused version.

That is correct. This mod is based on older plugins. Eric built this around SL 1.39, so all of his ESP's are also older. So If you want to enjoy this mod and what it has to offer, start off with only his mods and avoid any mods that would conflict with SL 1.39. I'm not saying you can't use other modern mods-just realize the risk your taking.  If this is not to your liking, fine, just hold off in using it. This is such a great mod that it's going to grow, and probably grow fast. I'm currently playing with SL 1.59, More Nasty Critters, and Animal Mansion with no major issues. I had problems with all my mods requiring the current Aroused version.

Thx good to know I will wait for the next updates.

yeah this dungeon is kicking my ass, i got the script for the regular word walls to work but when i try to change the words to be for the shouts, i get nothing. this may take me a while

Thanks for working on it, and yeah, I hear ya. Like I said yesterday, I was working on adding custom spells to the game and by all accounts they should have worked, but for some reason did nothing in the console. Kind of hard to proceed when you follow directions and the ish still ain't workin. Usually I alter the approach and come to a compromise if possible.

I'm gonna take a shot at adding the shouts via a wording wall or a scroll.

There were a lot of changes and progress in a short amount of time.  No one is expecting miracles immediately.  The mod concept is awesome.  The work so far is good.  Please don't burn yourself out guys.  Have fun with this and it'll all come together when it's figured out.  We appreciate the effort.  When it starts to feel more like work than an effort of love, it's time for a beer. ^^

Look forward to the next step.  No hurry.

There were a lot of changes and progress in a short amount of time.  No one is expecting miracles immediately.  The mod concept is awesome.  The work so far is good.  Please don't burn yourself out guys.  Have fun with this and it'll all come together when it's figured out.  We appreciate the effort.  When it starts to feel more like work than an effort of love, it's time for a beer. ^^

I hear ya :3

You guys try this 1 out, I've written a bat file to automatically add mating call from the console. Put it in the main directory were the skse_loader loader is, open the console in game and type:

bat shout

If you get the unlocked beastess mating call, we might be in business.

shout.txt

My thoughts exactly. Run slowly.

yea i had them off for my game cuz i got tired of modding my character into a god jus to test everything.... may have forgot to turn the costs back on :)

I've still got the first beastess tower you sent me up and running cuz everything's stable enough atm. :)   Fucking beastess mating call... >_^

YUNO.png

ok so ive got pieces for my dungeon n quest, but i need a test to see if the word of power can be taught cuz i may have a reason for why it wont let me teach the custom words

any way if someone could run a test n jus hit the floating statue in the center to see if it teaches you something thatd be awesome, o n ignore the giant hole in the floor as itll kill u

o n the console command is coc aaacabinstarter

BeastessLair.esp

ok so ive got pieces for my dungeon n quest, but i need a test to see if the word of power can be taught cuz i may have a reason for why it wont let me teach the custom words

any way if someone could run a test n jus hit the floating statue in the center to see if it teaches you something thatd be awesome, o n ignore the giant hole in the floor as itll kill u

Nothing yet, same dibella blessing as usual. Turned on tgm and dropped down into the depths of your lair  X3  looks neat

Nothing yet, same dibella blessing as usual. Turned on tgm and dropped down into the depths of your lair  X3  looks neat

well damn, here try this one

it should give u the first word to air elemental or something

BeastessLair.esp

well damn, here try this one

it should give u the first word to air elemental or something

woo hoo! Got air elemental fury that time

yes then i knew it, its to coding for what word it gives, if the load order is off then you dont get the custom words

frickin progress woot, downside is that if i use the base game words then itll unlock the vanilaa shouts as well, or at least gives the words

i personally dont see that as a problem as i plan on makin a decently tough dungeon to get all the words but it may be a deal breaker for some