after much messing about and editing of the main beastess esp i think i may have solved the shouts issues, i have given each shout there own words of power and edited other small things, Now you should automatically learn the complete shouts on loading your game or starting a new one ( not needed though ) 

Add the files in this zip to your data folder, replace all files it asks

Hope this works for you all, if not leave any probs or feedback and ill see if i can sort any problems you are having.

Beastess Shouts.7z

heres the fix for the armor, post if there are still problems but i think itll work

@johnny215

good idea

That fixed the armor for me, and I updated the mod to 1.7c with the changes. Nice work as always :3

after much messing about and editing of the main beastess esp i think i may have solved the shouts issues, i have given each shout there own words of power and edited other small things, Now you should automatically learn the complete shouts on loading your game or starting a new one ( not needed though ) 

Hope this works for you all, if not leave any probs or feedback and ill see if i can sort any problems you are having.

Updates and fixes, thank you.

Has anyone encountered this little deviation while testing the mod?

Vigilants and Dawnguard npc's attack your little beastess on sight?

Happened to me in Markarth (the vigilant outside the house) and also was immediately attacked when I checked in at Fort Dawnguard.

It must mark any PC with some flag because I loaded a save with a male character who had nothing to do with mating with animals and he got the same treatment.

Removing the beastess mod and trying to clean the save did not fix it. So beware -  this will ruin your save unless you don't mind being attacked by these factions.

Thank you Carloss32, I've released beastess 1.7e with your changes and now everyone will be able to get everything they need without the console. We really appreciate your help :3

Has anyone encountered this little deviation while testing the mod?

Vigilants and Dawnguard npc's attack your little beastess on sight?

Happened to me in Markarth (the vigilant outside the house) and also was immediately attacked when I checked in at Fort Dawnguard.

It must mark any PC with some flag because I loaded a save with a male character who had nothing to do with mating with animals and he got the same treatment.

Removing the beastess mod and trying to clean the save did not fix it. So beware -  this will ruin your save unless you don't mind being attacked by these factions.

I'm not having this problem, I cant even think of a mod that changes this other than better vampires

@carloss32

awesome now if only i knew how you did it then i could work it into my mod ;)

@stoephu

I'd say its that you have beastessST.esp, thats not needed anymore, and the second may be that you're running immersive arousal with sexlab aroused. depending on the version of sexlab aroused, immersive arousal doesn't work with it. if nots those two then it's something i haven't encountered cuz i dont use all of those mods and theres always a chance that some of them don't play well together.

i dont know how to do that but if someone does, they could incorporate Sexlab Beastess.esp, BeastessTower.esp, BeastessBooks.esp, Beastess Nudity.esp, and Beastess Forsworn.esp. These are the ones i use and i have no problems with any of them

With Beastess and Tower containing most of the things? Hmmm... Well, yes, that would be the general idea of a universal plugin. True, I don't use Forsworn one, but I can live with that if it means that I don't need to add or remove plugins with every update.

well i did have an amazing idea where id have a quest w a dungeon or like 4 spread all throughout skyrim and the end goal would be a new pc faction hat made most hostile creatures non hostile and sex would be initiated through dialogue... then i saw that if i combine like three mods or so i get the same effect without having to do the work... minus the quest part. kinda demotivating really. o well guess thats it for updates  from me for awhile til i figure out how to do all that and can make one really good master mod to attach to this one

Does this mod work with Sexlab Framework 1.58b or 1.59+?  Has anyone tested it on a updated version of Sexlab Framework? Or does it only work on a very old version of Sexlab Framework. A framework I have not used and no longer have for months now.   

Also, is PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest absolutely necessary?

Does this mod work with Sexlab Framework 1.58b or 1.59+?  Has anyone tested it on a updated version of Sexlab Framework? Or does it only work on a very old version of Sexlab Framework. A framework I have not used and no longer have for months now.   

i use this mod with sexlab 1.59 with very few probs besides some compatibilty with the older addons, im gonna try and update them myself at some point to use the update versions

yea ppl have been saying that, thats why tower was thrown in, beastessST was what tower is now but with less bugs... still workin it out

this may be due to the fact that if i remember rightly that beastessST has Dawnguard, hearthfires & dragonborn as requirement and not everyone has therm, just my thought on the prob

i use this mod with sexlab 1.59 with very few probs besides some compatibilty with the older addons, im gonna try and update them myself at some point to use the update versions

Thanks for replying. 

this mod does alter PC textures

have a look at Beastess Nudity.esp

when my PC wear the nude light armor

it messes up the skin textures

PC then has different colored legs and hands

spell beastess explosion still missing

no book for it

you have to add it with console

all 3 shouts do not work as intended

they seem to be standart skyrim shouts

Mating Call makes animals fight each other

etc.

before merging anything

I consider get it bugfree first

question

why you put the books at breezehome?

why not too in the tower?

with the books in theyr actual postition

there is danger big that a follower or NPC could get stuck

at breeze home

your books do move furniture in the doorway

OK, I have tried this with a brand new game. Choosing Option 1.  I am using sexlab 1.58b.  I still cannot get my PC to animate with a dog/wolf after using the "mating shout".  Everything else seems to be working perfectly fine.  Are there some steps that I need to do so that this will work?   Do I have to do something with Sexlab Enchantress or with the succubus mod for this to work?  Do I need to change something or enable something else?  A set of instructional screenshots, showing an idiot like me what to do, would be extremely beneficial. I have read the "read me".   

I am going to try it again using the latest version of sexlab 1.59.

P.S. I do not have any issues with a dog/wolf animating with Aroused Creatures nor with Random Sex.