well damn, the only other idea is to convert the shouts to spells and go from there, aside from that i should have all the spells consolidated into the tower esp

ill give it another go to see if i can use spelltomes or regular books or even potions... holy shit if i could get potions to teach words and dragon souls thatd be amazing

LoL it'll be better than what I can do. I spent hours tonight trying to make an earthquake shout using a magic mod I've been using and I never could get it to show up in my UI after adding it with the console. No logical reason for it not appearing heh. What an engine. It can do a lot but it sure ain't easy.

Well here's the tower esp, it currently has the spells, they all work a spells n are completely attainable from the chest in the tower, so theres goes the whole duplicates thing. and now im gonna work on another tower, have fun with it

o and the shouts are still there, you just have to use the console to get them and they have been given unique words so they dont get activated by the vanilla versions, down side being that you really need the console now but im planning on tackling a dungeon and respecing the word walls to give those words

BeastessTower.esp

Well here's the tower esp, it currently has the spells, they all work a spells n are completely attainable from the chest in the tower, so theres goes the whole duplicates thing. and now im gonna work on another tower, have fun with it

o and the shouts are still there, you just have to use the console to get them and they have been given unique words so they dont get activated by the vanilla versions, down side being that you really need the console now but im planning on tackling a dungeon and respecing the word walls to give those words

k, good luck :)

So are the powers  intentionally made without any cooldown or requirement?
Say the attack speed bonus from Pussy Charge can be activated anytime without needing have sex first or a cooldown like most powers.

I mean by how powerful these powers are, personally it felt kinda OP to be used anytime you want.

Okay, then how do we get those words *without* word walls? Through CK, perhaps?

With the new version I can't seem to get the mating call to work.
I mean the shout is there, but when you add it via console, the words aren't there. Is there a code for the individual words? (for the teachwords console)

1.5 was fine because it shared words with Animal Allegiance, but 1.7 seems to have its own words

Heh. I signed up just so I could talk about this mod.

I am in love with it. It took a bit of fiddling (mistakes on my part, I've only just started adding mods to my game) but I finally understand how to get it to work in game.

My only real issue is the Monster Wolves. Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea of a "Boss in Mook's clothing" running around, but one is hard enough to take down for a level 1 character, let alone a pack of them (TL;DR-I lost my saves due to a laptop dying, so I'm having to start with a clean slate). 5000 is a lot of health, especially when you're only able to do like 17 per hit. Even magic takes a solid 3-4 minutes of casting (backed by console spawned ultimate magicka potions) to wear it down enough to make it run and that's only if I can get it distracted by something else (such as the bitch familiar) so I can sit there and hold the magic on it. Is this intentional? Or is it just a side effect of the familiars called from "Bitch" and "Bitch pack" having very high health too?

For comparison, the Ancient dragons have just over 3000 health. There's also the Legendary dragons that was introduced in dawnguard are level 75 with just over 4000 health.

If that's the case, is there any way to lower the monster wolf health without affecting the familiars? I don't have any modding experience, so I'm unable to do or figure this out myself. I would love to keep monster wolves in-game but as a rare enemy so lower leveled players aren't stuck having to cheat just to be able to walk anywhere. I'm not suggesting the wolves be put back to normal health, I'd like to see them buffed to match other local 'dangerous' wildlife like the Sabre cat and the Bear. I just don't like being trapped by a pack of 3 and unable to do anything other than having to just reload my previous save and hope the RNG is nice enough to reroll and give me a different encounter.

I know this mostly feels like whining, but I prefer to play the game without cheating as much as possible. This mod can become great, I know it can. It just needs more balancing done to it. Sadly, I lack the knowledge and ability to do this balancing myself.

ETA: Spelling and grammar, they're magical things. I just need to learn them for myself.

Edited by Yamikaiyoh

One other issue. The helmet in the set of nude armor makes my player characters head invisible. Also, it would be nice if the armor could be enchantable. 

Me too, although if you have Enchanting Awakened unlimited mod, making the armor enchantable would be too much, since you would be able to add every available enchant and still have room for more of them.

The latest Beastess Tower took care of the doubles issue, but I have three of the same vanilla game shouts, Unrelenting Force I believe.  It's not really a big issue other than just seeing three of these in the list of shouts.  How to fix this?  I imagine it's related to this mod, just not sure where.  Like I said, I can live with this.  I just hope it doesn't replicate all the shouts in game.  That would be a crazy long list. XD

Heh. I signed up just so I could talk about this mod.

I am in love with it. It took a bit of fiddling (mistakes on my part, I've only just started adding mods to my game) but I finally understand how to get it to work in game.

My only real issue is the Monster Wolves. Don't get me wrong, I do like the idea of a "Boss in Mook's clothing" running around, but one is hard enough to take down for a level 1 character, let alone a pack of them (TL;DR-I lost my saves due to a laptop dying, so I'm having to start with a clean slate). 5000 is a lot of health, especially when you're only able to do like 17 per hit. Even magic takes a solid 3-4 minutes of casting (backed by console spawned ultimate magicka potions) to wear it down enough to make it run and that's only if I can get it distracted by something else (such as the bitch familiar) so I can sit there and hold the magic on it. Is this intentional? Or is it just a side effect of the familiars called from "Bitch" and "Bitch pack" having very high health too?

For comparison, the Ancient dragons have just over 3000 health. There's also the Legendary dragons that was introduced in dawnguard are level 75 with just over 4000 health.

If that's the case, is there any way to lower the monster wolf health without affecting the familiars? I don't have any modding experience, so I'm unable to do or figure this out myself. I would love to keep monster wolves in-game but as a rare enemy so lower leveled players aren't stuck having to cheat just to be able to walk anywhere. I'm not suggesting the wolves be put back to normal health, I'd like to see them buffed to match other local 'dangerous' wildlife like the Sabre cat and the Bear. I just don't like being trapped by a pack of 3 and unable to do anything other than having to just reload my previous save and hope the RNG is nice enough to reroll and give me a different encounter.

I know this mostly feels like whining, but I prefer to play the game without cheating as much as possible. This mod can become great, I know it can. It just needs more balancing done to it. Sadly, I lack the knowledge and ability to do this balancing myself.

ETA: Spelling and grammar, they're magical things. I just need to learn them for myself.

Disable resized creatures for beastesses to remove the monster wolves. It's totally optional.

Highagan seems to have a plan to adding the shouts in game, as he said he's working on a small dungeon with shouting word walls where they can be collected, so I'm going to wait to see what he comes up with. It shouldn't take him that long since he made 2 locations in one day, the hideout and the tower. After that, every spell will be available without the console because he's already included everything except for the beastess mating call.

I also noticed the issue with body parts disappearing when equipping the nude armor, but only with a male character, so it doesn't matter. :)

Highagan seems to have a plan to adding the shouts in game, as he said he's working on a small dungeon with shouting word walls where they can be collected, so I'm going to wait to see what he comes up with. It shouldn't take him that long since he made 2 locations in one day, the hideout and the tower. After that, every spell will be available without the console because he's already included everything except for the beastess mating call.

I also noticed the issue with body parts disappearing when equipping the nude armor, but only with a male character, so it doesn't matter. :)

That's not entirely correct. Even though I play as a female Moonshadow Elf, I still cannot see my head if I equip the headgear.

That's not entirely correct. Even though I play as a female Moonshadow Elf, I still cannot see my head if I equip the headgear.

Ooooooooooooooooo :0   I didn't realize that, sorry :)  Catpride created a plugin to fix it on page 16 but I would still wait for hig to finish his 1st quest because cat's stuff seems to edit his beastess esp.

I did some play testing last night, and things worked fairly well- much better than before so we this mod is definitely heading in the right direction. The tower was a big help with the spells and looked great, btw. Thanks. :)

A few things I did notice, and one was already mentioned-

1) Wearing the armor made your hands and feet invisible. If you wore the complete set you turned completely invisible.

2) Can't remember the name of the spell (the one that gave you all the stamina) it took took a shit-load of my health away, at least half, with no negative effects showing the active effects category.

3) Character was still negatively effected by STD's. 

4) The Knotty Bitch spell wouldn't activate- I could equip it and it powered up like it wanted to do something, but nothing happened. Also the required 300 magic for that one is a bit steep, IMO, especially for a knew character that you don't wish to play as a mage. If it wasn't for the Dibellian Defender tats and Alternate Start with Classic Classes, I wouldn't have been able to access ti for a very long time.

5) Bitch Pack still only spawned one wolf- it looked like it wanted to do more (and yes, I have the Unlimited Conjuration mod active) but only one actually appeared.

6) Of course we know about the shouts not available and that is apparently being worked on. 

7) I was having some issues with some notifications, and I think it might be a conflict with Spectator Crowds getting in the way, but I'm not sure. I'll have to troubleshoot that one more when I have the time.

Other than that things are looking good I think. Really looking forward to getting this Mod fleshed out and bug free. 

Oh, I do have a question though- I now have two versions of SL Enchantress showing in my MCM and I didn't have that with the last character I was initially trying this with. I also don't remember needing Actor Events for that Mod, and now it's a requirement. I haven't checked, but is that something new to version 2.3, or something specific to this Mod?

I did some play testing last night, and things worked fairly well- much better than before so we this mod is definitely heading in the right direction. The tower was a big help with the spells and looked great, btw. Thanks. :)

A few things I did notice, and one was already mentioned-

1) Wearing the armor made your hands and feet invisible. If you wore the complete set you turned completely invisible.

2) Can't remember the name of the spell (the one that gave you all the stamina) it took took a shit-load of my health away, at least half, with no negative effects showing the active effects category.

3) Character was still negatively effected by STD's. 

4) The Knotty Bitch spell wouldn't activate- I could equip it and it powered up like it wanted to do something, but nothing happened. Also the required 300 magic for that one is a bit steep, IMO, especially for a knew character that you don't wish to play as a mage. If it wasn't for the Dibellian Defender tats and Alternate Start with Classic Classes, I wouldn't have been able to access ti for a very long time.

5) Bitch Pack still only spawned one wolf- it looked like it wanted to do more (and yes, I have the Unlimited Conjuration mod active) but only one actually appeared.

6) Of course we know about the shouts not available and that is apparently being worked on. 

7) I was having some issues with some notifications, and I think it might be a conflict with Spectator Crowds getting in the way, but I'm not sure. I'll have to troubleshoot that one more when I have the time.

Other than that things are looking good I think. Really looking forward to getting this Mod fleshed out and bug free. 

Oh, I do have a question though- I now have two versions of SL Enchantress showing in my MCM and I didn't have that with the last character I was initially trying this with. I also don't remember needing Actor Events for that Mod, and now it's a requirement. I haven't checked, but is that something new to version 2.3, or something specific to this Mod?

I never made anything specific with actor events and the duplicates may have appeared when hig created his beastess.esp, but he's already removed duplicate spells and I'm sure he'll read this, so he'll probably look into deleting the extra data files too. Knotty bitch is also doing exactly what it's supposed to. You can spam it because it's low power to activate, and it enables you to quickly do power attacks after running out of stamina, and it immediately drops back down, so its an emergency move. :3

Beastess Bane is what hurt you so badly STD wise. Buy a few potions for that 1 in riften from sillania heartbreaker next to the forge :)

I never made anything specific with actor events and the duplicates may have appeared when hig created his beastess.esp, but he's already removed duplicate spells and I'm sure he'll read this, so he'll probably look into deleting the extra data files too. Knotty bitch is also doing exactly what it's supposed to. You can spam it because it's low power to activate, and it enables you to quickly do power attacks after running out of stamina, and it immediately drops back down, so its an emergency move. :3

Beastess Bane is what hurt you so badly STD wise. Buy a few potions for that 1 in riften from sillania heartbreaker next to the forge 

I don't have duplicate spells, so it must be something like you mentioned. 

Knotty Bitch- Okay, I must have been full on Stamina when I activated it- still trying to figure out how things work. :)

I'll check Riften out next time I play- thanks for the heads up.

Any idea why I still suffer the normal adverse effects from SDT's? I was under the impression the Beastess no longer did, or am I misunderstanding something?

I just tried this mod and i've noted a few things that weren't mentioned in the description

1. PSQ SuccubusQuest isn't listed as a requirement anywhere but is apparently required for the changed SexlabDefeat.esp in Option 3

Thanks for letting me know. 1.7b now has those files as mandatory, in all of the options for people to use.  :)