Devious Devices For Him 18th July 2017

9 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Every pre v4 mod that uses custom/modified armbinders will break until updated with the new keywords.

I was more referring to the fact that since this modifies the base DD armbinder inventory devices, it will also cause them to revert to using the old script.

EDIT: Though since you mentioned keywords, the new ones will also get removed by dd for him, another reason for possible breakage.

39 minutes ago, Veladarius said:

Supporting items depends entirely on having a modeler that can adjust the items. DD for Him does not have a dedicated modeler but has gotten by on the kindness of modelers who have been willing to help out on occasion so support of items depends on if a modeler is willing / able to lend us a hand and any items converted would be added.

Too bad that males are still not supported by the Modders because the lack of interest. If I had the software and the skill I would convert them all by myself. 

I have not tested the armbinder but everything else still seems to work

with DD4 

1 hour ago, Lyreal said:

Too bad that males are still not supported by the Modders because the lack of interest. If I had the software and the skill I would convert them all by myself. 

I have not tested the armbinder but everything else still seems to work

with DD4 

The armbinder will have issues, it may equip but removal may not work and the script has changed to a completely different script so it will fail there as well as the old script used by them is gone. Best to avoid them.

• 1 month later...

Isn't the script conflict something that is done through magic effects and can be addressed through a Merged Patch if the keywords and magic effects on each item are set to use the DD 4 ones in your patch?

Because if it is, I could update this sometime today or tomorrow for DD4

23 minutes ago, Pronema said:

Isn't the script conflict something that is done through magic effects and can be addressed through a Merged Patch if the keywords and magic effects on each item are set to use the DD 4 ones in your patch?

Because if it is, I could update this sometime today or tomorrow for DD4

The scripts for the armbinder and yoke have entirely new scripts in v4. The old script would need removed and the new script would need added to the devices and the properties filled just as they are on the original devices. Also the keywords would need adjusting to be the same as well.

Kimmy no longer has DDx v3.x up it's only v4.  Does anyone have a link or an archive of the old compatible version that I can get?  I lost my entire archive of Skyrim adult mods a while back and I'm having to rebuild a proper install because of it.  It's painful to say the least as archives of older versions of some mods don't exist any more but no longer work with X because X has been abandoned, etc etc...

6 hours ago, stormcrowwolf said:

Kimmy no longer has DDx v3.x up it's only v4.  Does anyone have a link or an archive of the old compatible version that I can get?  I lost my entire archive of Skyrim adult mods a while back and I'm having to rebuild a proper install because of it.  It's painful to say the least as archives of older versions of some mods don't exist any more but no longer work with X because X has been abandoned, etc etc...

PM me with what you need.

• 2 weeks later...

Having a bit of a problem, when I have DCL installed none of the animations play both my character and the male NPC just stand there, is this a known issue or am I missing something? I can post my load order if needed in case I am missing something but I believe I have everything I need.

6 minutes ago, Chrisington said:

Having a bit of a problem, when I have DCL installed none of the animations play both my character and the male NPC just stand there, is this a known issue or am I missing something? I can post my load order if needed in case I am missing something but I believe I have everything I need.

If you are using v4 of DD males were specifically excluded from the SexLab filter so basically it will not play any sex scenes where males are bound.

21 hours ago, Veladarius said:

If you are using v4 of DD males were specifically excluded from the SexLab filter so basically it will not play any sex scenes where males are bound.

Oh wow, I wasn't aware of that. Explains a lot though. So would I have to see about rolling back all my DD mods or do I have to roll back everything to the compatible versions? Assuming I can even find the old versions.

You would need to go back to v3 of DD or if you want to get past the filter I think there is an option where DD can remove armbinders and then replace them when done and you would just have to disable DD's animation filter. DD's animation filter is rather limited anyway no matter what you are bound in even if it doesn't include an armbinder, I think it only has 20-25 animations in it list that it uses so a lot of animations that would work in situations with other devices are completely ignored. Unfortunately Kimy has a history of doing things specific to females and excluding males or creatures. Males are supposed to be included back in the animation filter in v4.1 but there is currently no release timetable on that.

Edit: Best bet is to avoid armbinders/yokes all together and disable the DD filter. You may have to change animations via sexlab to one that fits the situation but you could probably avoid having to roll back from v4.

• 1 month later...

The problem with armbinders (and possibly other restraints, but I only noticed with armbinders so far) is that having DD for him installed brings back the old DD3 escape/struggle/etc. dialogue which now with DD4 always seems to lead to the "inescapable armbinder" situation, so even on the easiest settings it is impossible to struggle out of them.

I went through all the devices in DD for him using TES5edit and harmonized all keywords and scripts (and in same cases body slots, item weights or names which were changed in DD4), which was easier than I thought after realizing I can just drag and drop the new DD4 armbinder script over to DD for him in TES5edit. Anyway, I attach the new esp file, I hope I didn't forget any item. As always I have to warn people, I'm not a modder and I don't 100% know what I'm doing when I fiddle around with TES5edit.

DD For Him 9 for DD4.7z

• 3 weeks later...

Can anyone give me some assistance on getting ddfh up and running. I have tried using sos and sam (default) but only a small number of devices show on my character. Mostly the devices are invisible and when equipped body parts disappear. I have stripped down my install so i now only have  usleep, sam (or sos) and ddfh (including all it's requirements). Female characters are working fine of course but i play as a submissive male. Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Is Deviously cursed loot the mod that makes npc's occasionally rape you when first talking to them? I have an issue where they are under the impression my MALE character is a woman. The creator of cursed loot said his mod was incompatible for male characters. Will this mod make them see the difference if so?

1 hour ago, Ragnarokj said:

Is Deviously cursed loot the mod that makes npc's occasionally rape you when first talking to them? I have an issue where they are under the impression my MALE character is a woman. The creator of cursed loot said his mod was incompatible for male characters. Will this mod make them see the difference if so?

This mod is just male versions of Devious Devices and unfortunately is out of date - see above posts on this page for someone's edited version if you want to try it.  This will not make Cursed Loot compatible with male characters, I believe that mod is simply not intended to be used on a male character.

However, the feature you are describing is one you can just disable in Cursed Loot - It is the Misogyny option and I believe is in the section about public indecency.  Click it off to stop that activity. 

10 hours ago, Ragnarokj said:

8 hours ago, Reesewow said:

This mod is just male versions of Devious Devices and unfortunately is out of date - see above posts on this page for someone's edited version if you want to try it.  This will not make Cursed Loot compatible with male characters, I believe that mod is simply not intended to be used on a male character.

However, the feature you are describing is one you can just disable in Cursed Loot - It is the Misogyny option and I believe is in the section about public indecency.  Click it off to stop that activity. 

Cursed Loot was never intended to be used by Male characters, in early versions if you played a male character it would disable itself entirely. If you are using DD v4 you will rn into another issue with male characters and that is that male characters are excluded from using the bound animations in it - intentionally. Kimy has no desire to do anything for male characters for the most part, never has. Supposedly v4.1 of DD will remove the male restriction on the animations for males though.

• 3 weeks later...

My request is a little late but have anyone a version of DDfH without the change for the female version of the pony boots? The current version is incompatible with DD since they use bodyslide and instead of boots we get shoes. A howto were also nice :smile:

PS: Unlike the normal Pony Boots, the Ebonite Version dont have the Height-Offset.

EDIT: I just see that Brommer uploaded a version that fixes my problem with the female boots, but the Offset is still wrong my male characters/npcs.

Anyone an idea?

EDIT2: The Ebonite Version missed the NIO String,  I have taken the liberty of doing and fix it by myself. :smile:

maleebponyboots_0.nif

maleebponyboots_1.nif

• 8 months later...
On 1/19/2019 at 11:34 AM, Twinking134 said:

Is bodyslide required?

Hi, no but this mod is now heavily out of date and would likely require an older version of Devious Devices to work properly. I can't remember off the top of my head what version of DD my mod works best with I'm afraid as it's been so long since I've looked at Skyrim modding.

5 hours ago, Wasps said:

Hi, no but this mod is now heavily out of date and would likely require an older version of Devious Devices to work properly. I can't remember off the top of my head what version of DD my mod works best with I'm afraid as it's been so long since I've looked at Skyrim modding.

The items were pre v4 so the last fully compatible versions were:

DDa - 3.0e

DDi - 3.3b

DDx - 2.0c

I still have copies of these and still use them at this point in time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/24/2019 at 1:54 AM, Veladarius said:

The items were pre v4 so the last fully compatible versions were:

DDa - 3.0e

DDi - 3.3b

DDx - 2.0c

I still have copies of these and still use them at this point in time.

Hi mate.. Any chance you could share your working/most compatible  versions of dda, ddi, ddx and ddfh? It would be greatly appreciated ?