Devious Devices For Him 18th July 2017

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guess I'll give this a (not so) tiny bump to say that hey, I'm still interested in the few devices that haven't been converted yet, although Wasps seems to have been MIA from the site since mid Feb.

Ooh how I'd love that! There's strong need to have fun with dudes other than girls only! And it's so sad to see boys with their bodies missing when they try to dress a non converted device!

Awesome mod, thnx a lot! Most of the assets are fitting quite nicely onto SundraconMesh from Better males, but I had to convert restrictive boots since thighs are way too off. 

There are still couple of visible clippings here and there, but I am satisfied with the result.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, sorry for my absence. I got really busy. I'm slightly less busy now but I don't think I'll be resuming work on the mod again just yet if at all - if I end up doing modding over the summer it will probably be for other games that I am currently playing. I'm happy to help out anyone that wishes to pick it up or do something with it though and I will try to start checking my PMs again more regularly. It's great to see people are still interested in and enjoying my mod.

Desiree42, I'll send you a PM with my Steam info, I'll be happy to share what I know with you to get you started.

• 4 weeks later...

If someone teaches me how to do it, I'll do the conversion for SAM and SOS. I have the time, just not the knowledge right now

I don't know if you're still onto this, but you may want to rethink doing a SAM conversion given the recent drama over that mod.

If someone teaches me how to do it, I'll do the conversion for SAM and SOS. I have the time, just not the knowledge right now

I don't know if you're still onto this, but you may want to rethink doing a SAM conversion given the recent drama over that mod.

What happened? I haven't had my computer for awhile so I'm a bit behind on things.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I posted this to the male content thread but figured maybe it's a good idea to copy it here too:

I went inside Devious Devices Integration and Zaz and edited the sound files to fit male characters.  And by "edited," I mean I just copied and renamed the existing male gag/sex sounds from Zaz and Sexlab and pasted them over the existing DDI files.  So, y'know, none of this is my work, I just rearranged some furniture.  Just unzip these into the Data folder (or into the corresponding mod folder, if you're using MO like me) and you're good to go.

DDI_male_sounds.rar

Zaz_male_sounds.rar

Notes: Zaz has existing male sounds, but the actual sexlab sounds were just silent placeholders so there were no gagged sounds during sexlab animations.  I just copied the existing male Zaz files into the placeholder files, so now your gagged male will make sounds during sex.  This doesn't affect the female sounds at all.

But for DDI, I just completely replaced the female sounds since there were no differentiating folders.  Meaning, if you play a female character then she will sound like a man when DDI events play (gag talk, vibrator moans, etc); if you don't want that, make sure to keep a backup folder of the original DDI sounds you can switch to for your female characters.

Enjoy~

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I have this weird problem where the armbinder does not show up on my character. The animation still plays and my character's forearms disappear but the model doesn't show up.

Seriously, this is starting to really annoy me, I have all of the latest versions of DD installed and I've used Loot to check my load order.

Is there something I'm missing? Is there a fix that's already been posted that I just can't find? I'm going crazy here!

Okay, I have this weird problem where the armbinder does not show up on my character. The animation still plays and my character's forearms disappear but the model doesn't show up.

Seriously, this is starting to really annoy me, I have all of the latest versions of DD installed and I've used Loot to check my load order.

Is there something I'm missing? Is there a fix that's already been posted that I just can't find? I'm going crazy here!

Had a longer reply discussing the likely causes but I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse and it got erased :(

Can you send me a copy of your load order? I'll take a look and see if I can get a solution for you that way rather than retyping it.

The short version of the likely problem is either a load order problem (loot isn't always perfect, try putting my mod last manually) or mod conflict, or both. Unless everyone is having this problem, then it'll be a case of newer version of core DD mods breaking stuff.

Had a longer reply discussing the likely causes but I accidentally hit the back button on my mouse and it got erased :(

Can you send me a copy of your load order? I'll take a look and see if I can get a solution for you that way rather than retyping it.

The short version of the likely problem is either a load order problem (loot isn't always perfect, try putting my mod last manually) or mod conflict, or both. Unless everyone is having this problem, then it'll be a case of newer version of core DD mods breaking stuff.

Here's my load order.

And thanks in advance.

loadorder.txt

Here's my load order.

And thanks in advance.

I took a quick glance and I think the problem might be DD Male Addon, try disabling that or putting it before my mod in the load order (the only benefit to that mod if you have mine is the cock ring which has to be spawned in via console anyway). If that isn't it, try putting my mod to the end of the load order and see if the problem persists, if it does, let me know and I'll look in more detail.

Here's my load order.

And thanks in advance.

I took a quick glance and I think the problem might be DD Male Addon, try disabling that or putting it before my mod in the load order (the only benefit to that mod if you have mine is the cock ring which has to be spawned in via console anyway). If that isn't it, try putting my mod to the end of the load order and see if the problem persists, if it does, let me know and I'll look in more detail.

Putting DD Male Addon before it in the load order worked! Thanks so much!

Happy to help!

For anyone curious, I've updated the main post to advertise the fact that this mod is up for adoption, feel free to contact me for more details but don't feel that you have to.

Happy to help!

For anyone curious, I've updated the main post to advertise the fact that this mod is up for adoption, feel free to contact me for more details but don't feel that you have to.

saw this mod show up in my notifications. thought there was an update. was much excite. now sadness.

still, thanks for making this mod in the first place. guys deserve to get punished too! :D