Devious Devices For Him 18th July 2017

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I had a problem that made the harnesses invisible due to the armor part set to the new 58 slot but the armor addon still set at the old slot 49 in this .esp, also the leather collar was invisible on the elf races due to them not being set on the armor addon.

Here is the fixed esp:

attachicon.gifDevious Devices For Him.esp

Just a heads up, the harness was already set to slot 58 (at least in the .esp I have? Maybe I changed it and didn't hand it out), but I kept slot 49 still set on the harness in this mod to keep the slots consistent with harnesses provided by DD expansion which have both slot 49 and 58 assigned to them.

There are also separate armour add-on for leather collars for elves as I provided a separate mesh for them (male elves have thinner necks than male humans), hence why elves were not set on the main armour add-on; this was working fine when I last tested but if they're no longer working for some reason that's fair enough.

(I hope I'm not sounding like a dick, your changes may well be necessary as I haven't tested in-game for a long time! It just comes as a bit of a surprise to me that they are. Either way, good to know someone is taking a close look!)

• 1 month later...

I understand this mod is up for adoption but I have a slight problem, in that no textures apart from armbinders and chastity belts seem to be loading correctly. SOS up-to-date, DD aswell. The scripts are working fine but whenever I or Cursed Loot puts something on me my body texture disappears, I basically turn into Invisible Man. Had a few instances of NPC males functionally wearing harnesses but haven't been able to try it on myself. Load order below.

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2016-10-14T16-29-22.txt

What should I do? Since I have been using other male bodies ('Better males' on Nexus) but since uninstalled and replaced with SOS I suspect it might be the culprit, but my internet is so damn slow I don't want to go clean on a whim.

(relevant mods inactive, due to me playing female ATM)

Can I just have the devices minus the quest and everything it comes with? I only use SOS but not Sexlab because I'm having problems with it before, and I'm avoiding mods which contains scripts, Hope that I can use the armors alone. :)

Edit: Found this mod "Non-Devious Devices"

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2524-non-devious-devices/

The problem is that it's just for female, I could've just dragged down your meshes onto this mod but unfortunately it's an esp, and I don't have any knowledge modding an esp, Hopefully you can also create a mod like this.

• 3 weeks later...

Two quick questions:

Can the feature that hides penises with chastity devices attached be an option in an MCM or something?  I'm running a transgender character and have a belt I wear just to keep my magic buttplug in, but it looks weird when the belt hides my giant horse cock.  :D  #SkyrimSexModProblems

Also: I thought this mod had male chastity devices in it (cock cages), but it looks like it doesn't.  Does anyone know where I could find:

Cock Cages

Cock Sheaths/Stockings (oh, man, clothing for cocks - a whole new Skyrim modding frontier!)

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Two quick questions:

Can the feature that hides penises with chastity devices attached be an option in an MCM or something?  I'm running a transgender character and have a belt I wear just to keep my magic buttplug in, but it looks weird when the belt hides my giant horse cock.  :D  #SkyrimSexModProblems

Also: I thought this mod had male chastity devices in it (cock cages), but it looks like it doesn't.  Does anyone know where I could find:

Cock Cages

Cock Sheaths/Stockings (oh, man, clothing for cocks - a whole new Skyrim modding frontier!)

Thank you!

DDI has just updated to allow for lockable plugs. I suppose you just need to mod the plug to be a lockable one.

In any case, If by "transgender" you mean "futa", then this mod has nothing to do with your needs anyway. This is a discontinued effort to clean up DDA/I/E's mess of not supporting male characters.

discontinued

Hey, about that...

I've actually just been working on recording some sound effects after discovering it was pretty easy to make decent quality ones and I'm pleased with the result of the few I've made so far. It's pretty slow going as I have to find the time to do it when there's not much traffic going past my flat (or church bells ringing, or drunk people crawling down the street). I hope to be able to release them soon though to allow for people to use them to replace existing DDI sound effects if they so desire. As for updating the mod more generally and adding these sound effects properly, well, we'll see.

Also, no promises about magic buttplug transgendered horse cock support, sorry.

discontinued

Hey, about that...

I've actually just been working on recording some sound effects after discovering it was pretty easy to make decent quality ones and I'm pleased with the result of the few I've made so far. It's pretty slow going as I have to find the time to do it when there's not much traffic going past my flat (or church bells ringing, or drunk people crawling down the street). I hope to be able to release them soon though to allow for people to use them to replace existing DDI sound effects if they so desire. As for updating the mod more generally and adding these sound effects properly, well, we'll see.

No, damn it Wasps, stop getting my hopes up again! Let me sit in my miserable hole of despair in the belief that third-party DD male support is dead! :lol:

Seriously though, that sounds interesting (no pun intended). I'm already using the pack by minibw from the last page, but I'm curious about what you're baking in-house.

• 2 weeks later...

discontinued

Hey, about that...

Wasps, you're doing the lord's work. :D

Hi Aurawhisperer. I have been unable to replicate that problem in my own testing. Can you ensure that you're using SoS rather than SoS Light and that you have DD for him after all other DD mods in your load order? If the problem still persists, if you can share your load order I'll take a look.

Still working on sound effects (sorry, I'm being slow). More generally if anyone could tell me anything about the NiOverride stuff for getting the high-heeled stuff working again that'd be a big help if I were to work on an update.

More generally if anyone could tell me anything about the NiOverride stuff for getting the high-heeled stuff working again that'd be a big help if I were to work on an update.

There are a couple of videos on this mod page that show how to convert from hdt heels to NiOverride. I've converted a lot of stuff for my own game using those.

Hi Aurawhisperer. I have been unable to replicate that problem in my own testing. Can you ensure that you're using SoS rather than SoS Light and that you have DD for him after all other DD mods in your load order? If the problem still persists, if you can share your load order I'll take a look.

Try putting it on an NPC instead of the player. That seemed to have been the problem since some time ago.

Sos penis still shows through chasity belt and he's a regular body (bodybuilder looks disgusting, so I can see why no support)

Oh yeah, NPCs are a problem. To be honest I haven't the foggiest how to fix that.

No real solutions but I have a workaround for that. I use the console to equip any kind of armor that hides the penis, put the device on them, then unequip that armor again through the console.

eg: equipitem 10594b

dress them up - (I use openactorcontainer 1 to get their inventory and put items on them)

unequipitem 10594b

Tested with the chastity belt and harness.

post-86084-0-67729000-1481571939_thumb.jpg

Like I said this isn't a real solution, it's a workaround, and sometimes while taking things off them they'll put their entire regular outfit back on, but it's good enough to take a few quick screenshots if nothing else.

Have you tried removing the schlong from the NPC using the SoS MCM menu? If that works it may be a better fix (still inconvenient but at least usable).

On a side note, male audio is out! Check the main post for the download. I haven't tested it in game so I'm eager to hear what you folks think of it. It should be in the right file directory for easy overwriting of the sounds in DDi. If you think any of the sounds aren't up to spec for no matter how small a reason, please do let me know and I will revisit them. As I wasn't testing in game, I don't know the exact situation for which each sound occurs, I was mainly going off the female sound, so some sounds may be unsuitable for that reason (again, let me know).

I hope 2 minutes 38 of me grunting, panting and moaning won't put people off men. Also, I don't actually sound quite so manly, I slowed the audio down by about 5% to mask my accent and make it sound a bit more fitting for the Dragonborn. Feel free to send any other requests for audio my way, it was actually kinda fun making them.

Have you tried removing the schlong from the NPC using the SoS MCM menu? If that works it may be a better fix (still inconvenient but at least usable).

That doesn't work, sadly. It was the first thing I tried, but it detected that the NPC didn't have any clothes equipped to cover up and outfitted him with the generic brown leather underwear instead.

Hmm, you might be able to go into the SOS files and delete the underwear texture/mesh. I mean, who needs underwear right?

It worked!

When the NPC's completely naked and the three maleunderwear files are deleted from [sOS\meshes\actors\character\character assets], the "no schlong" option becomes just a blank hole where the cock should be, and the chastity belts and harnesses cover it perfectly.

Which still isn't a true solution, but you're right that nobody uses that underwear anyway (for those who still do, I recommend switching to SOS Jockstraps).

To get the equipment on them now, the first step has to be switching them to No Schlong in the MCM menu for SoS, which forces them into their default costume. Once that's out of the way, go ahead with whatever.

• 5 weeks later...

does this mod need an update for latest dda/ddx/ddi that has come out in last couple of months? i use dd ftm 3 v1.05 and the items seem to appear ok, which is funny when the men try to have sex with my female character and they are wearing chastity belt/harness.

Yes it does, although the main changes with the latest updates look to be a heap load more female centred items (i.e. dresses). The current version of this mod should be fairly usable as beyond a good handful of bugs, it will mainly be newer items that are unsupported. But a lot of DD supporting mods don't yet utilise many newer items. The main bugs I know about are chastity belts on NPCs not working right, high heeled footwear not working right and I think the shock nipple piercings still have the wrong mesh assigned. Otherwise it's just the missing meshes, some meshes that need improvements and some script stuff that needs work.