Devious Devices For Him 18th July 2017

Guest ffabris

RE: Dasha's Devious Toys - Perhaps when it's in a more complete state (if I'm still modding at that time). as I don't want to release something that might go obsolete very quickly.

Fair point. Thanks for the reply. :)

Small progress update and roadmap:

Yoke and restrictive boots are done and looking good; Koffii did a great job on the original models. I said I was going to wait until I've done them all before putting out an update so that's what I'm going to do! Restrictive corset, collar, and gloves left to go. You'll probably see them in an update somewhere around the middle of the week.

After that, I'll do a bit of polish - see about adding some cock bulges to the chastity belts, do the rest of the elf body items that I never got around to.

And then after that, I'm going to set up a stable mod profile and actually play the game. I've never actually gotten around to finishing the main questline.

Guest ffabris

And then after that, I'm going to set up a stable mod profile and actually play the game. I've never actually gotten around to finishing the main questline.

Ouch! Well, you should - take a break from making, and enjoy it! :)

Having a really strange issue with this now.  I'm trying to install this mod but if I load a game with this esp active, it tells me I am missing a mod I installed on the save, which is untrue, and then if I load a game ALL my mods seem to reset and reinstall themselves, losing all MCM settings.  If de-activate this esp, no problems.  I've used this mod before without any problems, so I don't know if it's Mod Organizer doing something strange, but it only happens with this esp.  Anyone ever heard of something like this?

Oh, and looking forward to the updates :)

I'm afraid I don't know what to suggest about that. I would guess that it's a mod organiser problem. I've really not done anything special with my .esp to warrant any quirkiness.

Though if anyone else here has had the same problem please do say just in case it is because of this mod.

Small progress update and roadmap:

Yoke and restrictive boots are done and looking good; Koffii did a great job on the original models. I said I was going to wait until I've done them all before putting out an update so that's what I'm going to do! Restrictive corset, collar, and gloves left to go. You'll probably see them in an update somewhere around the middle of the week.

After that, I'll do a bit of polish - see about adding some cock bulges to the chastity belts, do the rest of the elf body items that I never got around to.

Awesome news! Can't wait. 

Changing my estimate again to "soon" so I don't have to worry about breaking an estimate again. Just been stressed out by some stuff lately, which has prevented me from spending a couple of days solidly working on the mod that I need to get the next update done. Sorry to those that have been looking forward to it, I will get around to it shortly.

• 4 weeks later...

Apologies for disappearing again. The remaining restrictive items I had left to sort turned out to be a bit more work than expected and then I got busy again. I haven't forgotten that I promised an update. If I don't make any progress in the next couple of weeks I will release an update with just the yoke and restrictive boots at least.

Spartan, I've sent you a PM, sorry for not seeing your message earlier.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Couple of weeks, couple of months, same thing.

Seriously though, apologies for being so slow with this update. I know I can hide behind excuses of it's just a mod etc etc, but I took much longer than I said I would and haven't included everything I said I might (this update just includes the yoke and the restrictive boots - the rest of the restrictive gear isn't in yet), so for that I'm sorry.

Regardless, hope you all have some yokey fun!

Still, thank you for this mod, you did great work! <3

Works fine for beast races mostly anyways, apart from gags and the clipping on collars. The gags would probably take a lot of work so I understand the aversion, but would it be possible to consider a tweak on the collar for beast races, given it's such a core piece of equipment?

Regardless, please keep up the great work, and thanks again.

Hi Numerals, thanks for bringing it to my attention. It is indeed an error as that mesh has been converted for male use. I took a very quick look at it and was able to change something that might solve that problem. Would you be able to try using the updated .esp I've attached and let me know if it fixes the issue? If so I'll update the download page with it. Thanks

Devious Devices For Him.esp

Hi Numerals, thanks for bringing it to my attention. It is indeed an error as that mesh has been converted for male use. I took a very quick look at it and was able to change something that might solve that problem. Would you be able to try using the updated .esp I've attached and let me know if it fixes the issue? If so I'll update the download page with it. Thanks

It now shows the normal, pink soul gem piercings instead of the blue shock ones when equipped.

• 3 weeks later...