Devious Devices For Him 18th July 2017

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, thanks for the mod but it breaks the female vaginal piercings (shock, commonsoulgem, etc), the tool removal doesn't work, the text box says they are nipple rings, and the two options are put them in (even though they are equipped) and carry on, the latter says you can't remove them because of a belt, even not wearing one.

The common soul gem piercing was set to use the nipple piercing messages, the two of them don't have the same options so it caused issues. The others used the correct message and should work.

This is an updated esp to try out but you will need to get rid of any current piercings for the changes to take effect. If things are still not working correctly then the scripts will need gone over.

Devious Devices For Him.esp

The common soul gem piercing was set to use the nipple piercing messages, the two of them don't have the same options so it caused issues. The others used the correct message and should work.

This is an updated esp to try out but you will need to get rid of any current piercings for the changes to take effect. If things are still not working correctly then the scripts will need gone over.

attachicon.gifDevious Devices For Him.esp

Thanks, it seems to have fixed the issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a bit of a play around and it's good to see some meshes working, like the harness and iron chastity belt. I can finally do the DD quests and have the immersion since before the iron belt wouldn't show. Only thing not working well was the chastity bra. Not my thing to play with but if other players do, if you were it as something underneath your gear, it's viewable when clothed.

attachicon.gifScreenShot1174.jpg

My only suggestion, if you are able to do it, is to make a place for a man's package in these devices. I think the old male add-on pack did it for the padded belt. Just looks a bit odd as everything must be oh so crushed up. Also, are you able to add inventory images? Cause it would help jsut a little when you know what you are looking at before you put it on. I edited the male add-on pack to add a few to help know what I'm putting on and taking off. I can make the ground meshes for male devices to show in the inventory in nifskope unless you want to do that. I did a test in game to see if I could get it to work and it did. I suppose I could just make a small esp with the files to sit under in the load order which adds these but I wouldn't really know how to do that without buggering the process. Will look into it. Probably more to benefit my OCD than for anyone else. LOL

Apart from that, this is all good fun! I appreciate that you have taken the time to make them for us guys.

I took a few pictures of some items as I was messing around. I don't have any EMB stuff (I really should get some pretties, just HD graphics and that) so i hope these will do. :D

attachicon.gifScreenShot1168.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1169.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1170.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1171.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot1175.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1176.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1177.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1180.jpg

Can you tell me what mods you are using to get this to work?  I've tried various combinations and when items get equipped, the body part disappears (such as the harness, the torso goes away; armbinder shows up, but not arms).

Please don't say the "SOS body" cause I have no idea what that means.  If possible, a good list of mods (or their links) to make all of these wonderful things work (I know, not all of it will work as SexLab and Devious stuff are made mainly for female bodies) but at least be able to run around helpless and make my character truly the Skyrim whore he is meant to be.  :P

attachicon.gifDevious Devices For Him.esp

Thanks, it seems to have fixed the issue.

I'm assuming this .esp is not included in the main download file yet, right?

I had a bit of a play around and it's good to see some meshes working, like the harness and iron chastity belt. I can finally do the DD quests and have the immersion since before the iron belt wouldn't show. Only thing not working well was the chastity bra. Not my thing to play with but if other players do, if you were it as something underneath your gear, it's viewable when clothed.

My only suggestion, if you are able to do it, is to make a place for a man's package in these devices. I think the old male add-on pack did it for the padded belt. Just looks a bit odd as everything must be oh so crushed up. Also, are you able to add inventory images? Cause it would help jsut a little when you know what you are looking at before you put it on. I edited the male add-on pack to add a few to help know what I'm putting on and taking off. I can make the ground meshes for male devices to show in the inventory in nifskope unless you want to do that. I did a test in game to see if I could get it to work and it did. I suppose I could just make a small esp with the files to sit under in the load order which adds these but I wouldn't really know how to do that without buggering the process. Will look into it. Probably more to benefit my OCD than for anyone else. LOL

Apart from that, this is all good fun! I appreciate that you have taken the time to make them for us guys.

I took a few pictures of some items as I was messing around. I don't have any EMB stuff (I really should get some pretties, just HD graphics and that) so i hope these will do. :D

attachicon.gifScreenShot1168.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1169.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1170.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1171.jpg

attachicon.gifScreenShot1175.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1176.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1177.jpg attachicon.gifScreenShot1180.jpg

Can you tell me what mods you are using to get this to work?  I've tried various combinations and when items get equipped, the body part disappears (such as the harness, the torso goes away; armbinder shows up, but not arms).

Please don't say the "SOS body" cause I have no idea what that means.  If possible, a good list of mods (or their links) to make all of these wonderful things work (I know, not all of it will work as SexLab and Devious stuff are made mainly for female bodies) but at least be able to run around helpless and make my character truly the Skyrim whore he is meant to be.  :P

It's basically in the first post. It really helps when you read the mod author's list of required mods.

Requirements:

Skyrim (expansions not needed),

Sexlab Framework,

Sexlab Aroused,

DD Assets, Integration and Expansion,

Zaz Animation Pack,

Schlongs of Skyrim

"Soft" requirements (some specific items rely on them):

Kendo 2's Piercings and PAs for SOS note: DON'T use the PA from that with the piercing from this together. The meshes included here are modified somewhat and they don't play nicely.

HDT HighHeels

Does not require KestrelSky's Male Addon, however if you wish to use the cockring that's included in his mod but not in mine, you can install his mod and put it before this one in the load order and it'll work just fine.

Please let me know which DD mods you find work well with this mod and which ones don't so I can put that information here and consider additional compatibility patches as needed.

It's basically in the first post. It really helps when you read the mod author's list of required mods.

Requirements:

Sexlab Framework,

Sexlab Aroused,

Zaz Animation Pack,

Schlongs of Skyrim

Kendo 2's Piercings and PAs for SOS note: DON'T use the PA from that with the piercing from this together. The meshes included here are modified somewhat and they don't play nicely.

HDT HighHeels

Does not require KestrelSky's Male Addon, however if you wish to use the cockring that's included in his mod but not in mine, you can install his mod and put it before this one in the load order and it'll work just fine.

Please let me know which DD mods you find work well with this mod and which ones don't so I can put that information here and consider additional compatibility patches as needed.

I did read.  Doesn't say what body (FavoredSoul, Sundracon, Robert Import, Smooth Male, etc.) it uses.  I've found out through other sources though that SOS "is" a body...not just the schlong.  But thanks anyway.

Still having some clipping issues though.  wrist/ankle cuffs, armbinder, chastity device, metal ankle/wrist/collar restraints, blindfolds, gags, pony boots, and even the cursed slave collar appear as they should.  But the Trapped In Rubber and Rubber Doll items do not, nor does the body harness (it sort of does, it shows on the body, but the schlong is gone and a hole is there instead).

I use LOOT and MO, and I have the "for him" updates/patches after all the other SL/DD mods.  Is there something I'm missing or is that pretty much the jist of what has been modified for us guys who play guy characters?

Requirements:

Sexlab Framework,

Sexlab Aroused,

Zaz Animation Pack,

Schlongs of Skyrim

HDT HighHeels

I did read.  Doesn't say what body (FavoredSoul, Sundracon, Robert Import, Smooth Male, etc.) it uses.  I've found out through other sources though that SOS "is" a body...not just the schlong.  But thanks anyway.

Still having some clipping issues though.  wrist/ankle cuffs, armbinder, chastity device, metal ankle/wrist/collar restraints, blindfolds, gags, pony boots, and even the cursed slave collar appear as they should.  But the Trapped In Rubber and Rubber Doll items do not, nor does the body harness (it sort of does, it shows on the body, but the schlong is gone and a hole is there instead).

I use LOOT and MO, and I have the "for him" updates/patches after all the other SL/DD mods.  Is there something I'm missing or is that pretty much the jist of what has been modified for us guys who play guy characters?

Only items from Devious Devices are included in this and even then it does not cover the Restrictive items (boots, gloves or corset). Any mods using the devices included in this will fit properly as they all use the same meshes just different textures.

Since there are no catsuit models for men (at least none I know of) any mod that puts you in one will not look right when they do. With Cursed Loot you will probably want to disable any quests that would result in that happening. Any other mods that have that as the main (or only) feature are probably best avoided until something is available.

Using items from a theme will just have those items use a matching finish where ever it can.

Cool, thanks for that Veladarius! I shall update the main post with it and credit you accordingly.

I've been trying to learn to use 3DS Max rather than Blender when I've had a moment but unfortunately I've made little progress so far, if I do make some progress I'll then try and get the 'restrictive' items in (or I may end up giving up and go back to blender).

THANK YOU so much, to you and Veladarius, for creating and updating this mod.

I'm checking this thread 15 times a day to see if there are new things or updates  :D

For me, this mod is the main reason I keep playing, because I only play male characters, and DD items are so hot! 

I wish I could help you with the restrictive items, but I am clueless when it comes to modelling. Maybe I can bring you coffee or something? 

• 2 weeks later...

Please forgive me if this was asked already, cause I didn't see it.  Is there a way to "activate" the piercings on yourself (male)?  For others I blast them with the vibrate spell thing, but for myself I'm nor sure.  I clicked on it in the inventory but it just gave me the remove/carry on option.  Thanks!

*Both piercings look great btw!*

Hi folks.

Just to keep you updated, I'm getting back into modding Skyrim now for real now. I have been out of it for a while which has made me forget some of the specifics of my mod, so I will need to re-familiarise myself with it before I can answer many concerns - so I'm sorry to the posters above this, I will try to answer you after I've done some testing. I currently intend to only release a new version when existing bugs have been ironed out and when I've completed meshes for the restrictive items.

I've decided I won't be buying a high enough quality microphone to record male audio for the various gagged, panting, moaning and orgasming sounds in DD Integration, so I guess you can consider this a casting call. If you're male, have a good quality microphone, no background noise, and can do a good sexy moan, then please get in touch.

Well, things have kept up better than expected! Just briefly tested every item in the mod in-game and I wasn't able to identify any major bugs.

In response to the posters on this page:

I wasn't able to find any problems with harnesses on females. Edit: Oh, there's one harness that didn't work but it wasn't working for me without my mod and just having DDa,i,x either. So I don't know if it's actually in use, I will fix it in mine anyway just in case. Edit2: Okay, fixed for next patch, it had been assigned the incorrect body part. Looking into it's a problem with DDa which apparently will also have it fixed in their next update.

RE: Dasha's Devious Toys - Perhaps when it's in a more complete state (if I'm still modding at that time). as I don't want to release something that might go obsolete very quickly.

I can confirm that smurf's average slong does not work with the PA. you'll have to use the VectorPlexus average with it for now I'm afraid.

Yeah, the yoke for males currently isn't in. Expect it in the next update.

Fordwars - I'm not quite sure what you mean by "activating" the piercings - I've not really experimented with them myself yet!