Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

On 8/8/2020 at 4:02 AM, Dude2000 said:

There is some interference with the mod "Frozen Electrocuted Combustion". Apparently, there is an invisible dummy character clapping its hands (at least he is not masturbating ;-)) as spectator. It is quite creepy when no one else is there. Maybe the spectator qualification could be made a little bit more specific to exclude invisible characters?

Does this sound occur only in interiors? If so, you left an interior cell before the script finished on someone. They are stuck in the spectator script. If a game reload does not fix it you may be reduced to finding the bugged NPC and "Spectator Zapper" them.

This has got a bit weird in my player house with lots of mannequins with the sexy mannequin and female mannequin mods installed. They already were assuming poses from the Sexy Idles mod, and when they were all naked they would apparently get stimulated via SLAR and take on poses all by themselves. Then once dressed they calmed down, but any nakedness or sex acts in their presence and next time in they would be back to sexy idle poses. Then add Spectator Crowds, turn on orgies. Look around, there are groups with naked mannequins in them, standing still, but there all the same. NPC's are animating as if the mannequin partner was as well. Interestingly, F-F scenes the mannequins go to the female NPC, M-F scenes the males go to the mannequin (those pedestals don't look comfortable). Only some mannequins get involved, and I note they are the same ones that are bugged re not accepting some armor, and also once equipped are the duplicators.

18 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Does this sound occur only in interiors? If so, you left an interior cell before the script finished on someone. They are stuck in the spectator script. If a game reload does not fix it you may be reduced to finding the bugged NPC and "Spectator Zapper" them.

No it happened somewhere in the wilds. However, has not happened again since. Might happen very rarely. I don't know if it is easy to exclude invisible characters and for what it is needed in Frozen Electrocuted Combustion. It was called something like "FEC load screen detector" or similar.

• 2 months later...
On 8/14/2020 at 5:08 AM, Caithness said:

This has got a bit weird in my player house with lots of mannequins with the sexy mannequin and female mannequin mods installed. They already were assuming poses from the Sexy Idles mod, and when they were all naked they would apparently get stimulated via SLAR and take on poses all by themselves. Then once dressed they calmed down, but any nakedness or sex acts in their presence and next time in they would be back to sexy idle poses. Then add Spectator Crowds, turn on orgies. Look around, there are groups with naked mannequins in them, standing still, but there all the same. NPC's are animating as if the mannequin partner was as well. Interestingly, F-F scenes the mannequins go to the female NPC, M-F scenes the males go to the mannequin (those pedestals don't look comfortable). Only some mannequins get involved, and I note they are the same ones that are bugged re not accepting some armor, and also once equipped are the duplicators.

I had this bug too in Falkreath House. Without any mannequin mod installed but with FNIS Sexy Idles installed and of course SexLab, SLA(R), Follow Me For Sex 3.6, and Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition last alpha version. It seems the mannequins don't gather to watch the sex scenes but they participate on orgies.

Question : Is there a way to modify the Crowd comments frequency ? It seems it depends on the load order right now and related with other mods like Dirty Talk. On my most recent game (and load order) each new crowd member says one comment and stays quiet while cheering and applauding until the end of scene. I find it more immersive than nothing but still not immersive enough.

3 hours ago, dje34 said:

I had this bug too in Falkreath House. Without any mannequin mod installed but with FNIS Sexy Idles installed and of course SexLab, SLA(R), Follow Me For Sex 3.6, and Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition last alpha version. It seems the mannequins don't gather to watch the sex scenes but they participate on orgies.

Question : Is there a way to modify the Crowd comments frequency ? It seems it depends on the load order right now and related with other mods like Dirty Talk. On my most recent game (and load order) each new crowd member says one comment and stays quiet while cheering and applauding until the end of scene. I find it more immersive than nothing but still not immersive enough.

Yes - I have just solved this one. First, be aware that some mods adjust general comments from those around you. Read their descriptions very closely - AI mods such as AI overhaul may do - I got rid of it and found a lot of the described behaviour patterns it offers still kept going on anyway. HASTE mod totally disables NPC comments - these mods have been designed by people who don't seem to get that (let's call it) mediaeval people talked to each other as they didn't have mobile phones or netflix to amuse themselves (a bit like growing up in a country town - which I did - everyone DOES talk to everyone else) These modifications affect ALL random comments. Get used to using SSEEdit or similar and find the relevant set "WICommentNakedChance to 0" line in those mods and either delete it (as I did with HASTE, it has a lot of good stuff), or for the one you want set it to whatever percentage you like, 0 - 100.

I use Humorous Naked Comments Animated (an oldrim mod that works in SE) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52095 - I ran it through CK anyway, but it didn't actually need it. Unfortunately, that mod contains an error in that very set WICommentNakedChance to ## line - it is set to 0 for some odd reason - edit it to whatever you want - I use 100 - It still doesn't overdo it. The same author has an SE mod ported in Immersive Naked Comments, theoretically making comments set to 100, but had the same issue - it was set to 0.

Hope that helps

PS - re the animated mannequins - I have got rid of the otherwise excellent Skyfall Estate - it has about 80 mannequins but they are located with the follower accommodation areas, so any sex scenes have massive amounts of issues with about 50-60 arousal checks per click - and mannequins scattered everywhere, some getting stuck in "animations" - they themselves not moving but the NPC's were.

Spoiler
6 minutes ago, Caithness said:

Yes - I have just solved this one. First, be aware that some mods adjust general comments from those around you. Read their descriptions very closely - AI mods such as AI overhaul may do - I got rid of it and found a lot of the described behaviour patterns it offers still kept going on anyway. HASTE mod totally disables NPC comments - these mods have been designed by people who don't seem to get that (let's call it) mediaeval people talked to each other as they didn't have mobile phones or netflix to amuse themselves (a bit like growing up in a country town - which I did - everyone DOES talk to everyone else) These modifications affect ALL random comments. Get used to using SSEEdit or similar and find the relevant set "WICommentNakedChance to 0" line in those mods and either delete it (as I did with HASTE, it has a lot of good stuff), or for the one you want set it to whatever percentage you like, 0 - 100.

I use Humorous Naked Comments Animated (an oldrim mod that works in SE) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52095 - I ran it through CK anyway, but it didn't actually need it. Unfortunately, that mod contains an error in that very set WICommentNakedChance to ## line - it is set to 0 for some odd reason - edit it to whatever you want - I use 100 - It still doesn't overdo it. The same author has an SE mod ported in Immersive Naked Comments, theoretically making comments set to 100, but had the same issue - it was set to 0.

Hope that helps

PS - re the animated mannequins - I have got rid of the otherwise excellent Skyfall Estate - it has about 80 mannequins but they are located with the follower accommodation areas, so any sex scenes have massive amounts of issues with about 50-60 arousal checks per click - and mannequins scattered everywhere, some getting stuck in "animations" - they themselves not moving but the NPC's were.

Thanks for this, I'll check on mods modifying comments from NPCs.

And for the mannequins teleporting and participating in orgies, I just deactivate orgies in rooms with mannequins.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/19/2020 at 7:21 PM, hiroriva said:

Hi, when I used this mod, spectators sometime are too close to PC-NPC-making love,  they will stand on top PC-NPC or too close to block the display screen view -.-

How can I set the spectators not too close to have a suitable distance?

this cannot be changed in the mod as it is now (I had the same problem). 

I also would like to forbid female specatators but that is also not possible. 
Same with slaves beeing spectators :(

On 10/19/2020 at 1:21 PM, hiroriva said:

Hi, when I used this mod, spectators sometime are too close to PC-NPC-making love,  they will stand on top PC-NPC or too close to block the display screen view -.-

How can I set the spectators not too close to have a suitable distance?

On 11/12/2020 at 5:18 PM, Nymra said:

this cannot be changed in the mod as it is now (I had the same problem). 

When I used this mod before I had some luck fixing this by increasing the max distance (since you can't actually change the min distance as Nymra rightly mentions)

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2020 at 12:25 PM, enterprise2001 said:

The game refuses to start with this mod enabled. I assume it's because I have SkyKids also installed which makes playable child races. (I don't use them.) Is it possible to get a version of this mod that works with the child model replacers? I'm not a big fan of the potato heads.

Did you run FNIS?

1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

Did you run FNIS?

I disable this mod, the game starts and runs, I enable this mod, the game doesn't start. I don't add or remove anything else.

I didn't see it adding any animations so I didn't run FNIS. I tried enabling the mod and running FNIS update, the game still does not start.

I have all the requirements--the 3 that say they are required are pretty standard--they were already installed.

I've only been playing Skyrim and exploring the mods, I might of missed something.

Is the provided archive incompatible with NMM and it's not installing it correctly? I will look at the archive manually to see if that could be it...

There are only 3 files in the archive and NMM's installer appears to be putting them in their expected places.

What's BashPatch01? Is that another mod tool? Is it required? I will go poking around...

2 hours ago, enterprise2001 said:

What's BashPatch01? Is that another mod tool? Is it required? I will go poking around...

I asked about a bashed patch I called BashPatch0. If you do not have a bashed patch then Ignore the question. I am just going down the list of things that cause the game to not start. Maybe something will help.

On 12/30/2020 at 9:55 PM, netruss1964 said:

I asked about a bashed patch I called BashPatch0. If you do not have a bashed patch then Ignore the question. I am just going down the list of things that cause the game to not start. Maybe something will help.

I tried reinstalling Skykids without the playable child races enabled, this mod still prevents Skyrim from starting. I'm new to Skyrim modding and troubleshooting... I am running out of ideas. I might just have to give up unless someone else with more experience comes by. I see up above @urbon also said the mod prevented it from starting. Hopefully he/she has some insight?

This mod should not stop the game from running though. Unless you are missing some requirement or when you installed the mod you moved things around causing conflicts that break the save file or brick the game engine. Hopefully someone has help for it. Happy new year, good luck.

5 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

This mod should not stop the game from running though. Unless you are missing some requirement or when you installed the mod you moved things around causing conflicts that break the save file or brick the game engine. Hopefully someone has help for it. Happy new year, good luck.

I figured it out... I have sausage fingers and didn't pay attention to important details like what is at the end of the file: LE versus SE... ?

Note for future and for anyone else who downloads mods: If the game doesn't even start, make sure you have the version of the mod matching the version of the game you are using right after you check to make sure there are no missing dependencies on the ESPs you have active... ?

2 hours ago, enterprise2001 said:

Found a bug: I have Aroused Creatures installed and a horny wolf started sexy time with a horny me and then he came to watch it and then started a self serve animation right in the middle of the animation with me.

You may want to try earlier versions and see if they play nice. The latest version seems to have some MCM issues (caused by recent changes or conflicts with other mods I have?). I have used earlier versions with AC and it behaved okay but this mod does not play well with other mods scripts sometimes and it will occasionally break its own rules. I have stopped using it with a lot of other related mods because of these issues. It is a well done mod but it needs taming to play well with others still.