Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Did you try the Spectator Zapper spells that come with the mod? Look in your spells. If they are not listed in your spells then look in the MCM menu for the mod.

Spectator Zapper Area, Spectator Zapper Target and another one.

Yes! Thank you! I totally forgot some mods use spells like that. Was looking for menus in mod settings instead. All fixed now.

57 minutes ago, Beyond Kawaii said:

Yes! Thank you! I totally forgot some mods use spells like that. Was looking for menus in mod settings instead. All fixed now.

If you have this problem frequently something is conflicting with the scripts. Try not to go through any area loading doors while animations are running. There are precautions taken by this mod to stop animations if you leave an area but it is not recommended to. You can get spectators stuck in a loop if you leave an area abruptly while animations/scripts are running. To walk out of the area of effect to shut down a blooming orgy is fine but saving the game or using loading doors can be script breaking during animations.

Does anyone know of another mod that would let you invite some of the onlookers to join the action and start 3-some, gangbang - orgy ? I know there is an orgy option in the mod itself but that seems to be focused specifically on NPC - NPC action.

Great mod!

7 hours ago, Crate123 said:

Does anyone know of another mod that would let you invite some of the onlookers to join the action and start 3-some, gangbang - orgy ? I know there is an orgy option in the mod itself but that seems to be focused specifically on NPC - NPC action.

Great mod!

By adjusting MCM settings in this mod you can create a similar situation already with out "you invite". Turn on orgies and orgies draw onlookers, If you start an animation sequence in a crowded area (or the area of effect is large enough to draw NPC's or all the above...) you will trigger others to partner to have sex, which will draw spectators...after your personal animation is completed stay and watch, there is a chance the scripts will choose to start you in an animation chosen by the available spectators. On at least one occasion I was "forced" into 3 further animation sets (after the initial one that began all of this.) before I was "forced" to make some adjustments in the MCM to "tone it down a bit". One mod sets this off randomly as you enter areas though...Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17 - Misc Sex - LoversLab . Spectator crowds and Random Sex can really complicate the play through fast. Wild, sometimes hilarious orgies occur randomly around the PC. Greatly increasing the chances of being pulled into animations with WHATEVER is near by. MCM adjustments are ABSOLUTELY NEEDED IN BOTH MODS to get results you can play with. Or, leave the default settings active in Random Sex and you will experience a Skyrim that Bethesda never intended. I suggest greatly increasing the timings in Random Sex or you will be plagued by random orgies that sometimes break quests, interrupt dialogue and disable immersion in anything but depraved sex. You have been warned. Scan times and encounter settings should be adjusted to taste. I max them out and at times I disable both mods to ensure certain scripted game encounters happen correctly. 

Edit: Traveling down the road to Whiterun with both mods active early game caused encounter with giant and Companions (Farkas and Giant) as I moved into the area. This broke the initial encounter with Aela the Huntress as she was clapping and becoming aroused the scripts pushed her, Ria and my PC into animation. The ensuing, self feeding orgy also messed up my PC's chances to "over hear" the conversation at the stables regarding the Jester Cicero and his wagon down the road because both Skulvar and Uthgerd the recently broken came running over to join. Also happened: I took so long working my way to Arvel in Bleak Falls Barrow That he and the giant spider began an encounter that drew over all the Draugr in the next two rooms to spectate. My PC was selected to join with a Draugr before they eventually stopped and the naked melee began shortly after.

2 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

By adjusting MCM settings in this mod you can create a similar situation already with out "you invite". Turn on orgies and orgies draw onlookers, If you start an animation sequence in a crowded area (or the area of effect is large enough to draw NPC's or all the above...) you will trigger others to partner to have sex, which will draw spectators...after your personal animation is completed stay and watch, there is a chance the scripts will choose to start you in an animation chosen by the available spectators. On at least one occasion I was "forced" into 3 further animation sets (after the initial one that began all of this.) before I was "forced" to make some adjustments in the MCM to "tone it down a bit". One mod sets this off randomly as you enter areas though...Random Sex Mod for SexLab - 2016-09-17 - Misc Sex - LoversLab . Spectator crowds and Random Sex can really complicate the play through fast. Wild, sometimes hilarious orgies occur randomly around the PC. Greatly increasing the chances of being pulled into animations with WHATEVER is near by. MCM adjustments are ABSOLUTELY NEEDED IN BOTH MODS to get results you can play with. Or, leave the default settings active in Random Sex and you will experience a Skyrim that Bethesda never intended. I suggest greatly increasing the timings in Random Sex or you will be plagued by random orgies that sometimes break quests, interrupt dialogue and disable immersion in anything but depraved sex. You have been warned. Scan times and encounter settings should be adjusted to taste. I max them out and at times I disable both mods to ensure certain scripted game encounters happen correctly. 

Edit: Traveling down the road to Whiterun with both mods active early game caused encounter with giant and Companions (Farkas and Giant) as I moved into the area. This broke the initial encounter with Aela the Huntress as she was clapping and becoming aroused the scripts pushed her, Ria and my PC into animation. The ensuing, self feeding orgy also messed up my PC's chances to "over hear" the conversation at the stables regarding the Jester Cicero and his wagon down the road because both Skulvar and Uthgerd the recently broken came running over to join. Also happened: I took so long working my way to Arvel in Bleak Falls Barrow That he and the giant spider began an encounter that drew over all the Draugr in the next two rooms to spectate. My PC was selected to join with a Draugr before they eventually stopped and the naked melee began shortly after.

That is hilarious :)

• 2 weeks later...

Very cool mod but has some issues with who it adds to the spectator/orgy list. It will add corpses and hostiles and ive had it pull them from very far away (not the short range i have it set to) resulting in friendly NPCs dying in the fight that starts soon as the scene ends. Hopefully you can sort this out soon. Shel at one of the Orc strongholds just died cause a bandit marauder got pulled into a scene from god knows where as there is no enemy bandit spawns anywhere close to that area. I am using no mods that effect corpses or bandits on the level list.

Pretty creepy when a corpse joins i gotta say but maybe some folks will like that and think of it as a "feature".

I had a similar issue with the necro options of Defeat. The moment you try it, your followers will attack the revived enemy and interrupt the action. Or, if it does work so some reason, there´s a fight starting just after the scene, before the enemy drops dead again. ?‍♂️

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Razghar said:

Great mod, thanks for sharing! Any chance of adding a hotkey in MCM to enable/disable crowds for the times we want a little discretion? :classic_ph34r:

There is an option in the MCM to allow or disallow spectators. If no one is allowed to spectate the mod is effectively paused.

2 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

There is an option in the MCM to allow or disallow spectators. If no one is allowed to spectate the mod is effectively paused.

I know there`s an option to disable in MCM, was hoping for a hotkey just to make it more convenient. It`s a little unimmersive when for instance your in jail and the other prisoners come out of their cells to come and watch a scene, so it would be nice to just hit a key to prevent those kinds of scenarios without having to go into the menu all the time. Either way great mod, love it and I took a shot to ask and I`ll cross my fingers! :wink:

So I had the following situation: About 8 followers (using Nether´s Follower Framework) and some local NPCs all going at it in the yard, due to Random Sex and Spectator Crowds. They were basically constantly having fun with each other, I could watch and enjoy endlessly. The I decided to open a door and enter a house, but only 2 followed me, the other were obviously still busy outdoors. But instead of those animation threads and scripts being canceled, or coming to an end,I could see in the console that they were still going on. What´s worse, the whole game came down to 1 FPS, almost freezing. I waited for 10 minutes, but nothing changed. ?

Maybe I should have turned Specatator Crowds off before entering the new cell, but surely that can´t be the solution. Also, I never had any FPS drops before, no matter how many sex scenes were running, so why did it happen now? I have the feeling there is something not right with the script and threads ... any idea?

6 hours ago, Razghar said:

I know there`s an option to disable in MCM, was hoping for a hotkey just to make it more convenient. It`s a little unimmersive when for instance your in jail and the other prisoners come out of their cells to come and watch a scene, so it would be nice to just hit a key to prevent those kinds of scenarios without having to go into the menu all the time. Either way great mod, love it and I took a shot to ask and I`ll cross my fingers! :wink:

If you look at your op you may understand, you said "a hotkey in mcm...". I responded anyway. Convenient hotkey is not something the author wants right now. He said as much when I asked previously. Reasons were given, I don't remember beyond "I don't think so" because it is not a huge deal for me. Scroll back a few pages if you like.

5 hours ago, Husky1o1 said:

So I had the following situation: About 8 followers (using Nether´s Follower Framework) and some local NPCs all going at it in the yard, due to Random Sex and Spectator Crowds. They were basically constantly having fun with each other, I could watch and enjoy endlessly. The I decided to open a door and enter a house, but only 2 followed me, the other were obviously still busy outdoors. But instead of those animation threads and scripts being canceled, or coming to an end,I could see in the console that they were still going on. What´s worse, the whole game came down to 1 FPS, almost freezing. I waited for 10 minutes, but nothing changed. ?

Maybe I should have turned Specatator Crowds off before entering the new cell, but surely that can´t be the solution. Also, I never had any FPS drops before, no matter how many sex scenes were running, so why did it happen now? I have the feeling there is something not right with the script and threads ... any idea?

Earlier post by the author: "I've been exceptionally busy this month, but hope to get back to this shortly (next few weeks) to fix as many of the remaining bugs as possible for the stable release. ".

I have had some very interesting things happen with scripts in my LE version. Most of it is not consistently repeatable in my game except for the broken spectator thing so the other stuff is mostly just 32 bit Skyrim in all its glory. As for broken spectators,this happens when, 1) you leave the cell when animations with spectators are playing. 2) when animations that have instances of spectators attached are stopped prematurely (combat stops scene or similar). Attempts have been made to end associated scripts when these things happen but as you can see it does not work all the time. There are spells added to your magic menu ( spectator zapper ) if things get broken on occasion. I have not finished my 64 bit game set up yet so I am not familiar enough with that version to know how it behaves yet but after many years of modding Skyrim I do not expect everything to "Just work" all the time any more. It is a good practice to allow animations to finish completely before moving to another cell or using area loading doors. It is just better that way.

Ah, I see, thanks a lot. Indeed, leaving the cell while things were still going on was definitely a bad idea then. I hope this can be fixed, afterall I don´t want to have to check whether something somewhere is going on, or switch the mod off or on whenever I am going through a door ?‍♂️

I am having difficulties currently. Even though the mod is switched on, the spectators don´t gather.

• When I turn on debugging messages, I see that specators are added and removed, but they don´t actually gather, nor do they make comments.
  • When I then turn the mod off, immediately some spectator appear for an already ongoing scene, they cheer, some comments are made, but when the current scene is over, they don´t gather happening anymore. But the debugging messages still keep showing that spectators are being selected and removed.
  • Turning the mod back on, does not make any difference. In effect, the mod is completely messed up.
  • Sometimes, randomly, the game will also freeze to 1 frame per 10 seconds, probably due to some overload.

Checking the log (on a save which did not freeze), it´s 4 MB large, 90% of which is filled within 3 minutes with Specator Crowds stack dumps, with the leading notification:

"Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks".

Any idea what went wrong here and how to resolve this other than removing the mod and hoping the clean the save and remove all rougue scripts?

On 7/22/2020 at 10:09 AM, Husky1o1 said:

I am having difficulties currently. Even though the mod is switched on, the spectators don't...

Checking the log (on a save which did not freeze), it´s 4 MB large, 90% of which is filled within 3 minutes with Specator Crowds stack dumps, with the leading notification:

"Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks".

Any idea what went wrong here and how to resolve this other than removing the mod and hoping the clean the save and remove all rougue scripts?

This will likely require wpg97541's input. Have you changed your mod order at all? Were there mentions of any other errors earlier in that same log that may have set off trouble? I have not had much time for Skyrim recently but I am thinking to turn logs on, play awhile and then look to see what goes on.

I havn´t changed anything. Also no other errors in the log.

My guess is that over time more and more scripts where piling up. Either every time I save a game with the mod enabled and then load that game, more new script instances are started without properly ending the old ones or picking them back up. Or, maybe, when disabling the mods (ticking off the specators option in the mod) and then re-enabling it, maybe this also does not end and clean the old scripts but simply suspends them and then adds additional ones. It´s basically just overloading over time, to a point where the queue of messages and activites (which are not even triggered anymore, as mentioned) is full, it dumps all stacks into the log, until the game freezes or CTDs.

I now removed the mod altogether and cleaned the save, it found over 140 orphaned script instances, which is quite insane - especially given that I have stayed at the same location since I had the mod installed, with only about 15 NPCs in the vicinity.

I hope this can be looked at and solved, as I really enjoyed the mod as long as it worked ... ?

• 2 weeks later...

There is some interference with the mod "Frozen Electrocuted Combustion". Apparently, there is an invisible dummy character clapping its hands (at least he is not masturbating ;-)) as spectator. It is quite creepy when no one else is there. Maybe the spectator qualification could be made a little bit more specific to exclude invisible characters?