Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

In some towns so many NPCs gather around and start self serving to my sexy times that I finish the animation and then can't get away fast enough before my arousal reaches crippling levels again.

While I like the idea of this mod, it doesn't seem to play well with other mods and seems to have a few too many unexpected interactions with the other mods I am using. I might also disable it going forward. I was hoping it would help with getting multiple orgasms in the SexLab Separate Orgasm game, but that mod doesn't play well with other mods either.

Mod works well - I seem to have fixed the mannequins getting involved (no idea how) - runs with SLSO np (see previous post), I have around 550 active plugins. My current issue is the spectators don't walk over - they teleport on top of me - and often don't move away if space is limited. A bit immersion breaking to have NPCs standing on you clapping during sex scenes. The teleport has to go - if they can't walk over, then they stay where they are. Anyone know how to disable tp?

18 hours ago, Caithness said:

Mod works well - I seem to have fixed the mannequins getting involved (no idea how) - runs with SLSO np (see previous post), I have around 550 active plugins. My current issue is the spectators don't walk over - they teleport on top of me - and often don't move away if space is limited. A bit immersion breaking to have NPCs standing on you clapping during sex scenes. The teleport has to go - if they can't walk over, then they stay where they are. Anyone know how to disable tp?

You disable teleport in Sexlab MCM. But a couple of the mods I use suggest it stays on or their function is reduced somehow. I really like this mod. It is an idea I have been following for a long time through various versions and from various contributors. This particular iteration I feel is the best but I find that some mods work better with earlier versions of this mod and I personally have had CTD's experimenting with MCM settings in the latest version far too often for my liking. My load order probably contributes to this, also a couple of back ports may contribute as well. I mix it up a bit and it can be difficult sometimes to determine the culprit quickly if at all. I have found my LE experience is more stable and other mods play better with a few versions earlier than the latest, then add my experience with the recently updated MCM menu in the latest version. I chose to remove the mod to improve function of other chosen mods and game stability in my personal game for now. I do not advise any one else that this is the correct thing to do. I have no idea how far they have pushed their load order nor the individual mods they have chosen to use in play. I am merely sharing my experience without adding my load order, but I have mentioned interactions with specific mods where known. It is a well considered and well executed (to a point) but I do not believe W was able to refine some of the details yet. It may not be quite polished enough yet and I do not know if W has time to work on it. I still want to use it and I may on my next run.

I like this mod. I found that the spectators did not play well with Dynamic Animation Replacer and DAR Live Action. DAR added unique animations to gathered spectators beyond clapping. But I would get crashes as more spectators joined. Crash log repeatedly referred to the BsFadeNode on the skeletonfemale.nif for an NPC, hkbClipGenerators and hkbBehaviorGraphs. I removed DAR and stability has apparently returned.

On 1/9/2021 at 4:12 AM, netruss1964 said:

You disable teleport in Sexlab MCM. But a couple of the mods I use suggest it stays on or their function is reduced somehow. I really like this mod. It is an idea I have been following for a long time through various versions and from various contributors. This particular iteration I feel is the best but I find that some mods work better with earlier versions of this mod and I personally have had CTD's experimenting with MCM settings in the latest version far too often for my liking. My load order probably contributes to this, also a couple of back ports may contribute as well. I mix it up a bit and it can be difficult sometimes to determine the culprit quickly if at all. I have found my LE experience is more stable and other mods play better with a few versions earlier than the latest, then add my experience with the recently updated MCM menu in the latest version. I chose to remove the mod to improve function of other chosen mods and game stability in my personal game for now. I do not advise any one else that this is the correct thing to do. I have no idea how far they have pushed their load order nor the individual mods they have chosen to use in play. I am merely sharing my experience without adding my load order, but I have mentioned interactions with specific mods where known. It is a well considered and well executed (to a point) but I do not believe W was able to refine some of the details yet. It may not be quite polished enough yet and I do not know if W has time to work on it. I still want to use it and I may on my next run.

The Sexlab disable teleport does not affect Spectators teleporting unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using SpectatorCrowdsUltra0.99alpha4 and notice that some NPCs are stuck in comment mode when I talk to them. All they say are comments like "I love it when a super-hot woman randomly starts masturbating in front of me!" or "No need to get yourself off darling, I'll fuck you!"

There doesn't seem to be any cool off or timeout period for such NPCs. I'll come back to Riverwood days later and they are still in that phase. I can't tell the bard to take a break. I can't buy from the merchant, etc.

Am I just gonna have to remove the mod and clean save and then install the mod again to fix this?

On 1/23/2021 at 7:56 AM, Shonrim said:

I'm using SpectatorCrowdsUltra0.99alpha4 and notice that some NPCs are stuck in comment mode when I talk to them. All they say are comments like "I love it when a super-hot woman randomly starts masturbating in front of me!" or "No need to get yourself off darling, I'll fuck you!"

There doesn't seem to be any cool off or timeout period for such NPCs. I'll come back to Riverwood days later and they are still in that phase. I can't tell the bard to take a break. I can't buy from the merchant, etc.

Am I just gonna have to remove the mod and clean save and then install the mod again to fix this?

I disabled it on my game, but you have to make sure all the NPCs finish their animations before exiting the cell. I think there is also a touch spell that can be used on them to clean them from spectators' mode.

On 1/23/2021 at 7:56 AM, Shonrim said:

As enterprise stated, there is a spell. Actually there are Three. They should be in your magic menu. Look for Spectator Zapper in your magic menu.

On 1/29/2021 at 10:41 AM, netruss1964 said:

As enterprise stated, there is a spell. Actually there are Three. They should be in your magic menu. Look for Spectator Zapper in your magic menu.

I discovered those spells recently. I was looking for something in the MCM that would do the trick and just assumed the mod didn't have such a thing. But in Spells, there they were. All three of the spells work like a champ. Didn't have to do anything else to get NPCs back to their normal selves.

I can not find anything related to my issue so I'll just post it here. There's a problem where I have guards stopping me for having sex in public saying it's prohibited when just walking around Whiterun.

I have had the crime options enabled in the mod, but it started happening when I switched to the huntress armor found in Apachii Divine Elegance (it has no tags whatsoever afaik). When changing armor to for example miner's clothes, it all stops.

When using huntress armor and turning all the crime options off, the issue will persist. Guards keep following me, npc's commenting non stop. I want to keep this mod but I have no idea what is causing this annoying problem.

In free camera (TFC) mode the subtitles don't show thus I see no commentary.   Is this by design?  If so, that is disappointing.  I saw a post about this from about three years ago but he just turned off free camera.  There was no solution that I found.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 5:50 AM, o777 said:

I can not find anything related to my issue so I'll just post it here. There's a problem where I have guards stopping me for having sex in public saying it's prohibited when just walking around Whiterun.

I have had the crime options enabled in the mod, but it started happening when I switched to the huntress armor found in Apachii Divine Elegance (it has no tags whatsoever afaik). When changing armor to for example miner's clothes, it all stops.

When using huntress armor and turning all the crime options off, the issue will persist. Guards keep following me, npc's commenting non stop. I want to keep this mod but I have no idea what is causing this annoying problem.

You have to use the AREA spell from this mod to clear their dirty minds. Then they will resume their normal dialogues.

On 2/6/2021 at 11:06 AM, tch65721 said:

In free camera (TFC) mode the subtitles don't show thus I see no commentary.   Is this by design?  If so, that is disappointing.  I saw a post about this from about three years ago but he just turned off free camera.  There was no solution that I found.  

Camera mode takes you out of game mode.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm having trouble getting this to work.

I keep seeing a message at the beginning of any act that says something about act not attracting crowd, clearable not cleared filter not set, or something, its very small and disappears quickly.  Any tips?

Using newest SE version

After combing the MCM it seems to relate to the Dungeons Cleared and Not Cleared, so having those disabled disables everything else, seems strange.

Any way to stop the pc from being pulled into orgies unwillingly, I don't see a setting to exclude anyone, just settings to allow spectators to form around various types of npcs having sex.

Suggestion for improvement

The mod "SexLab Dirty Talk" can categorize the current sex style a bit more precisely, which allows more coherent dialogs. So not only solo, straight, bi, gay, aggressive, but also anal, oral, vaginal, tittfuck, etc.
That way the dialogues would fit better to what is currently happening and not things like: Swallow you slut while he is working on her ass^^

I'm noticing some spectators pairing up outside of their sexual orientation. I have checked the NPCs in question, and they are heterosexual. Yet, I still see male-male and female-female pair ups happening. Is this a known issue?

Full disclosure: I can't be certain it's this mod, or Arousal Based Matchmaker, and would love it if someone had a way I could tell. After some observation in the game, I believe it is Spectator Crowds, as it doesn't seem to happen unless people are spectating first. (I have run around making everyone really horny and never see same-sex pair ups, outside of spectators that get too hot and need release.)

Side note: I have no moral issues with either flavor of same-sex-edness, just going for some specific scenes in my current playthrough.

On 4/11/2021 at 9:26 PM, DaishoChikara said:

I'm noticing some spectators pairing up outside of their sexual orientation. I have checked the NPCs in question, and they are heterosexual. Yet, I still see male-male and female-female pair ups happening. Is this a known issue?

Full disclosure: I can't be certain it's this mod, or Arousal Based Matchmaker, and would love it if someone had a way I could tell. After some observation in the game, I believe it is Spectator Crowds, as it doesn't seem to happen unless people are spectating first. (I have run around making everyone really horny and never see same-sex pair ups, outside of spectators that get too hot and need release.)

Side note: I have no moral issues with either flavor of same-sex-edness, just going for some specific scenes in my current playthrough.

Yes, this happens a lot for me, and I don't use ABMM.  

I wish I could also get Defeat to stop creatures from raping male npcs, AI Overhaul has the npcs going all over the map, pair that with Deer that can wreck most npcs, and I'm always seeing "Deer Moves Towards Faendal".