Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

I have no usable information yet. They seem to behave fine together, if you want nothing but sex to happen in the game for awhile. Once they begin running scripts it really gets busy in game. I do not believe there is a problem that MCM settings cannot fix. I got excited after a crazy session and ran here to comment. I will filter future posts for your use. I was having fun. Screen shots are being attempted. Stay safe.

I just wanted to report some unexpected behaviour of masturbation. 
Not sure what causes it, I rarely see Masturbation outside of SpecCrowds and need to investigate further. 

But maybe other users noticed something (or not) which already tells me something. 

Issue:

- Males get both male and female Masturbation scenes 
- Females get both female and male Masturbation scenes

20200515042105_1.jpg

New alpha release 0.99 alpha 4!

Fixes/new features include:

• Masturbating/orgy spectators will not draw crowds of their own (can be toggled via MCM if you still want them to draw crowds). This fixes the chain-reaction issues.
  • Spectators will only be added for one sex act rather than being added as spectators for multiple sex acts simultaneously
  • Creature spectators can now masturbate if suitable animations are present
  • Masturbating or orgy spectators will now continue to comment on the original sex act after they have started masturbating or having an orgy
On 5/17/2020 at 5:14 AM, netruss1964 said:

I have no usable information yet. They seem to behave fine together, if you want nothing but sex to happen in the game for awhile. Once they begin running scripts it really gets busy in game. I do not believe there is a problem that MCM settings cannot fix. I got excited after a crazy session and ran here to comment. I will filter future posts for your use. I was having fun. Screen shots are being attempted. Stay safe.

The new 0.99 alpha 4 version may fix some of your issues. I have added an additional condition to the spectator package that they can't be in the SexLabAnimatingFaction, but I'm not sure it will have any effect. However, I fixed a bug where the engine would add a single person as a spectator to multiple sex acts simultaneously, which caused a heavier load on the scripting engine. The new version should reduce some of the load.

On 5/17/2020 at 5:36 AM, Nymra said:

Issue:

- Males get both male and female Masturbation scenes 
- Females get both female and male Masturbation scenes

I'm not sure why this would be happening. The mod only searches for masturbation animations matching the gender. I have not had any issues myself with masturbation animations being triggered for the wrong gender. The female animations with the F flag would have to be flagged with M as well for them to be used for males. I don't know how I can solve that in my mod, since the animations obviously shouldn't have the flag for both genders.

No, Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition is not entirely bug free...but it is so much fun. And it is very near perfect considering the environment in which it operates. TES5 LE is buggy all by itself. I thank you for this. you have brought many moments of joy/awe with this mod. Thanks again. As soon as I have run the new version a bit and maybe pulled some logs I will try screen shots again. This is awesome.

8 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

No, Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition is not entirely bug free...but it is so much fun. And it is very near perfect considering the environment in which it operates. TES5 LE is buggy all by itself. I thank you for this. you have brought many moments of joy/awe with this mod. Thanks again. As soon as I have run the new version a bit and maybe pulled some logs I will try screen shots again. This is awesome.

If you do run into specific reproducible issues, please let me know. I agree that in my experience LE is more prone to be unstable - I am using an old LE install for development purposes only for this mod, but normally play in SE and VR. I have basically the same set of mods installed in SE if not more, and it is more stable. Loading this up in LE feels like walking on eggshells - sometimes I get the endless loading screen and have to load up an older save first before loading up the new save to work around it.

Mind you, my current install of LE was done years ago - it is a 6 year old install from NMM with SevenBase body (when that seemed to be the latest thing), and I only upgraded SexLab Framework and Aroused to the current versions. Everything else is from circa 2014. It might be more stable with a new install and using a different mod set, but it's hard for me to justify spending the time setting up a newly modded LE only for developing and testing this, when I mostly play SE/VR. I have not experienced a single crash using my mod in SE or VR.

Apparently someone has done a Russian translation of my mod: https://amlgames.com/files/file/1091-spectator-crowds-ultra-edition-le/

Whoever you are on LoversLab, please let me know so that I can credit you appropriately and direct people to the translation. I am happy to see it translated. :)

The handle on that site is Raxle but I don't know if it is the same person as @raxle on LoversLab so I am not sure who to credit.

Lead in: Skyrim LE 32bit, 360+ mods, Newest version installed on old save using last version. One freeze attributed to "Microsoft C++ runtime error" in 3 or 4 hours play time, probably Skyrim and not specifically this mod.

Issue: Had more instances of NPC's getting stuck in Spectator mode. had to use spectator zappers multiple time in some cases. I believe this is because of old scripts still active in save files. Attempting to reason out more accurate information now. Plan to load most recent save made with new version active to see if issues remain. Plan to "clean" same save and previous save using old version to see also what happens. Plan to also begin on new clean game to observe as well. Let you know what I run into in a few days possibly.

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Issue: Had more instances of NPC's getting stuck in Spectator mode. had to use spectator zappers multiple time in some cases. I believe this is because of old scripts still active in save files. Attempting to reason out more accurate information now. Plan to load most recent save made with new version active to see if issues remain. Plan to "clean" same save and previous save using old version to see also what happens. Plan to also begin on new clean game to observe as well. Let you know what I run into in a few days possibly.

Did you go through any doors/loading screens? I'm wondering if the spectators might get stuck if, say, a sex act starts in Whiterun that forms a crowd and then you go into a merchant shop building while the sex act is still happening. I haven't fully tested that to make sure that the factions/packages get cleared in that case.

20 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

Did you go through any doors/loading screens? I'm wondering if the spectators might get stuck if, say, a sex act starts in Whiterun that forms a crowd and then you go into a merchant shop building while the sex act is still happening. I haven't fully tested that to make sure that the factions/packages get cleared in that case.

Yes and No, follow me if you can on this abridged version, to the best of my knowledge the issue began before I ran for a safe place. so, No. I had some captured bandit slaves ( Paradise Halls ) one stuck prone rubbing one out and the other stuck jumping between scripts to masturbate and Cheer her fellow to new heights. Then ( much later, after "zapping" the two Nymphos to sense) yes, in that I have/use the mod Dwemer Storage Cube. Portable player home. NPC's do not follow to the interior unless effected by special packages. I use the unstocked version as an item dump and an NPC free save place. I dump crap into the chest and save the game. When I got stuck in a huge orgy later in Whiterun marketplace ( Random Sex Mod triggers yours and I have all the boxes checked to stress it some. Settings are very close though with 25 pos. spectators and scanning 40 for participants IIRC.) Still it caused a huge mess with all the extra NPC's I have modded into my game. Many participants were available and It kept growing long after I came to my senses and got dressed. I used the Dwemer storage Cube to do a game save, realized my possible error and jumped back to whiterun. Most of them were trapped into the scripts as you can imagine. I attempted to fix things with Zappers and when I felt it safe I left Whiterun by the main gate, went out past the stables and then did my save routine. I have since returned to game and the mod seemed to not work as actively as before but I noticed no further glitching. Still poking at it. No logs yet.

Had issues with new save, it was if the scripts were no longer firing. I noticed some of the system chatter when I took a chance and hit the tilde key during animation.

They were trying, scanning. No NPC outside of the animation reacted with other than vanilla idles. I cleaned the save file and an older save pre-update.

The cleaned, newer save still felt broken somehow. Without checking deeper I deleted that too and attempted the "cleaned" save before I had updated and made 3 save files with scripts I broke by leaving the area while they were running (immediately after updating said scripts...um...). The Oldest save (before I updated and made my errors.) seemed to function better when I initiated, when Random Sex initiated, when SLEN initiated and when SexLab Leveling initiated through assault in combat.

I have not used TDF prostitution and pimping with it yet. Still testing.

New discovery. I use All Female Body Compatible Manikins and Vanilla Manikin Script fix. All my Manikin race are female human in appearance and I usually have them in "living" mode. Heh heh heh...the Manikins in Fully Upgrade-able Breezhome were clapping and masturbating, I had not expected that. Living mode has them head track and play stationary idles. I did not honestly consider that your scripts would hit them even though I know Sexlab Aroused will apply aroused idles to them. It was an added bonus. More to come. 

Edit: also of note. With Paradise Halls Enhanced and it's companion mods I take captives of bandits and Forsworn who piss me off for fun and profit. When captives are bound with Iron cuffs they are expected to stay where they are put. This has some issues in and of itself as they are often found up and walking about after having returned through loading door. Within the time the scripts catch up they return to their original bound position. Your scripts also cause them to break pose to cheer, clap or masturbate depending on arousal. As they return usually to their original bound positions ( as soon as they are ready, might go several rounds...), I do not find this a problem in my game. Some few others may find this...immersion breaking (Sigh). Just an F.Y.I.

- END OF TEXT WALL -

35 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Your scripts also cause them to break pose to cheer, clap or masturbate depending on arousal. As they return usually to their original bound positions ( as soon as they are ready, might go several rounds...), I do not find this a problem in my game. Some few others may find this...immersion breaking (Sigh). Just an F.Y.I.

This is something I would certainly like to fix, if it is possible to do so. I just am not sure how to tell if the person is a captive without making the mod a prerequisite for mine, and I don't want to have people who don't use slave mods to be forced to install them just for mine to work. I would prefer to leave that for version 1.1.

Instead for version 1.0 I am mostly interested in getting all bugs quashed regarding stuck spectators or other functions that are currently not working. I saw a report on the Russian forum that they tried toggling a few of the options in the MCM menu and the mod stopped working. So, maybe I screwed something up in the MCM code or elsewhere. What would be most helpful (if you wish to help, thank you!) is if you could test the toggles for the various options (like "allow followers") etc one by one, and just make sure everything works as expected. I add the features and they should all work, but I don't necessarily have the time to test every single little setting. If you find there is a setting where after you change it the mod stops working or the setting does not work as expected, please let me know immediately.

57 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

This is something I would certainly like to fix, if it is possible to do so. I just am not sure how to tell if the person is a captive without making the mod a prerequisite for mine, and I don't want to have people who don't use slave mods to be forced to install them just for mine to work. I would prefer to leave that for version 1.1.

Instead for version 1.0 I am mostly interested in getting all bugs quashed regarding stuck spectators or other functions that are currently not working. I saw a report on the Russian forum that they tried toggling a few of the options in the MCM menu and the mod stopped working. So, maybe I screwed something up in the MCM code or elsewhere. What would be most helpful (if you wish to help, thank you!) is if you could test the toggles for the various options (like "allow followers") etc one by one, and just make sure everything works as expected. I add the features and they should all work, but I don't necessarily have the time to test every single little setting. If you find there is a setting where after you change it the mod stops working or the setting does not work as expected, please let me know immediately.

Copy. Going back in shortly.

That was very weird. Opened save file. Left Dwemer Storage Cube. Entered tavern common area inside mod added Ayelid Citadel. A number of friendlies occupy the area. Initiated through SLEN dialogues. Mod behaved as expected. Pissed about a bit while arousal levels built. Initiated through SLEN Dialogues. Mod behaved as expected. Entered MCM menu, Conditions tab, Cleared check box for Male Masturbation. Exited MCM menu. No further NPC's commenting through your mod. Masturbating NPC's and NPC's involved in pre-existing group animations continued through animation end but no further spectating or commenting was observed, as if the mod had stopped. Scripts I attribute to your mod were appearing in the console...I believe some of it was active still but no further Spectating happened even with repeated attempts. I entered Dwemer Storage Cube. I saved the game. I then Loaded the save. I exited the Dwemer Storage Cube. I initiated again using several methods and the mod was functioning as expected. I entered the MCM menu several times and made several different changes in the conditions tab and the preceeding tab ( Forget designation). I could not recreate the experience so it could be old scripts again...I did "clean" the save though. Hm.

Edit: Each entry/change of MCM occurred during animation while scripts were running/mod was active. Not tested outside of already running animation sequence. 

Further Edit: latest new save loaded without issue. Exited Cube, entered Citadel Tavern, Initiated through SLEN dialogues. Mod behaved as expected. Waited till all participants, masturbators and spectators resumed normal idles. Entered MCM menu. Again cleared Male Masturbators check box. Exited MCM. Initiated via SLEN dialogues again, mod functioned as expected. Again after several attempts I was unable to make the mod appear to stop functioning.

Yeah, I was able to reproduce the issue one time when loading old save containing previous version. Updated version is activated. Save loaded, initiated with SLEN dialogues. Entered MCM menu. Cleared follower spectator check box, no more spectators until save made and reloaded. I should have checked after a loading door to see if that kicked the scripts back on. I do not yet know if simply opening the updated MCM menu the first time is enough to cause the same thing or if you actually have to make a change but the issue appeared for me only on save using old version but loaded with new version and the issue disappeared after game save and reload. Has there been any other mention of this issue?

7 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

I just am not sure how to tell if the person is a captive without making the mod a prerequisite for mine, and I don't want to have people who don't use slave mods to be forced to install them just for mine to work. I would prefer to leave that for version 1.1.

One way could be to check for keywords. At least this is the suggested way with the DD framework. ?

From what I see here on LL,  4 mods come immediately to my mind

• DD
  • ZAZ,
    • I think the same keyword mechanism works here as well, but that would need to be verified.
    • This could catch mods like POP
  • PAHE
  • SBC

Funny, my eye from 3 or 4 feet away does not notice the pixels unless I lean in a bit and strain. The phone held up about 14 to 20 inches away pulls them right out. I will see If I can get actual screen shots using software. It would have to look better then what I have provided so far.

22 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

Funny, my eye from 3 or 4 feet away does not notice the pixels unless I lean in a bit and strain. The phone held up about 14 to 20 inches away pulls them right out. I will see If I can get actual screen shots using software. It would have to look better then what I have provided so far.

I believe Skyrim has a built in way of doing screenshots by hitting the Print Screen key, without any additional software.

I would have to change my .ini to allow screenshots. I have them disabled since the early days to keep the game from failing me. It may be fine to use now. I will try that. Please, no yelling, I am very sensitive...(not). The mod is too fun to remove from Sexlab based load outs but I am still struggling to discover the proper settings to give the mod enough life to keep it fun but to control things enough to keep the always hilarious but horribly time consuming "self fueling" orgies that can occur. If they could be triggered in certain areas or in certain situations it could really impact situations involving bonus or negative effects of other mods. Since updating Aroused Creatures and this mod I have been leaving all mods active to observe. Previously, earlier mod versions and older less impressive hardware and earlier versions of this game had not allowed me to have so many scripted mods running without many CTD's. Now, at this moment it is working well in that it has not broken the game yet. It is not so well unless I want to spend all my time having sex non-stop across Skyrim. In the future I expect to be toggling on and off certain mods ( Random sex and Aroused Creatures to specify two.) to curtail the excessive triggering of this mods scripts. With proper settings this mod can be quite fun to leave on all the time but you will rarely get the spectacular wild orgies like that. Perhaps a timer? Both Random sex and Aroused Creatures utilize a min and max value between activity/scans. Only one, Random Sex, has a convenient Hot key to disable the mod. But that does not stop me from turning them on or off as I feel is warranted. Meh, I will think on it some. Perhaps a solution will occur to me. Thanks again. (perhaps a script to check arousal of nearby actors to "force trigger" scripts...)...still thinking, sorry. I like the mod as it is, I guess I get excited easy. Have a GREAT WEEKEND!

Two minor Issues.

One, This still has issues with TDF Prostitution and Pimping, They are compatible but as soon as you set an employee to work you often lose the ability to talk to additional people after the spectator scripts begin running. Often the remaining NPC's are either "Not interested" ( arousal too low ) or locked away in your scripts and will not interact with the PC until released. If/when I expect to work more than one employee I will likely have to turn off Spectator Crowds Ultimate until the rent is paid.

Two, I ran a male PC this profile, Aroused creatures and Random Sex has been active throughout recent testing. I have recently become quite experienced with Skyrim Creatures and unless I am mistaken I never saw a comment directed at a male and a creature interaction. They all involved female connotations. If I was role playing a simp,...no problems but you will likely hear from someone whose life is ruined by this. I do not recall if you changed any of the creature involved comments or not but if you have I did not see any directed towards a male getting it. I am not bothered because I usually have little involvement with creatures if I have a choice. I only turn on AC when entering specific situations to encourage me to NOT LOOSE THE FIGHT or embarrassing things may happen. Frankly, If I loose a fight with a randy troll and he is determined to have his way with me instead of killing me, people referring to me as a slut, whore or bitch might be expected.