Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

3 hours ago, u543764509 said:

What happened with the changelog section of the file page? Last I have is 0.95, would definitely like to know that's changed/added since.

I don't know why the changelog is no longer there.

The big thing added in 0.99 was multithreading, so that if you have many sex acts going on at the same time, each one can gather its own crowd. Also, a few more MCM options were added, like to allow creature spectators to masturbate as well if such an animation exists.

I would recommend upgrading but you'll want to do a save clean with Fallrim Tools ReSaver or something - typically that isn't necessary, but originally I had created a bunch of papyrus scripts like mf_SpectatorCrowdsThread00.pex mf_SpectatorCrowdsThread01.pex etc for all 15 threads, and wound up not needing them when multithreading was actually implemented in 0.99, but references to these deleted scripts can end up stuck in the saved game, preventing the new features from working. Any upgrades from 0.95 or earlier to 0.99 will need a cleaned save.

Edited by wpg97541
5 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

This shouldn't be happening. Check your papyrus logs for messages like "Finding orgy partners for" and "Orgy Partner Imperial Soldier found for" as it may shed some light on what is happening.

I thought manually defining gender pref in SL aroused instead of relying on sexlab sexuality would work but in an isolated area with no other npcs still had the same result :(

To help narrow it down I added following notification code..

if SCHandler.IsSpectatorHavingSex(candidates[j]) ; NOTE VERIFY THIS LATER
					accepted = false
					MyNotification(" func1 ")
				elseif !SCConfig.OrgyOrientation
					accepted = true
					MyNotification(" func2 ")
				elseif actororientation == 2
					if candidateorientation == 2 || actorgender == candidateorientation
						accepted = true
						MyNotification(" func3 ")
					endIf
				elseIf actororientation == candidategender && candidateorientation == actorgender
					accepted = true
					MyNotification(actororientation + " func4 " + candidategender + " " + candidateorientation + " " + actorgender)
				elseIf candidateorientation == 2 && candidategender == actororientation
					accepted = true
					MyNotification(" func5 ")
				endIf

So before every gay/lesbian event it returns "1 func4 1 0 0" so it seems it's something to do with func4.

Here's the pappy log (notification line starts at 1197 (Commander Bzunakh) and ends in found line 1601 for Kaiden match.

Spoiler

ScreenShot147.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot148.jpg

Papyrus.0.log

Edited by pinkfluf
put piccie in spoiler
50 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

I thought manually defining gender pref in SL aroused instead of relying on sexlab sexuality would work but in an isolated area with no other npcs still had the same result :(

To help narrow it down I added following notification code..

Thanks, I think I found the problem, probably when there is a sex act involving more than one partner that is created as a result of an orgy, it only checks the orientation for the first partner and not the others.

Since I know you are able to compile to .pex, can you try moving line 587 "Bool accepted = false" so that it is just *after* line 588 "while j < candidates.length" instead of just before.

That ought to fix it.

Edited by wpg97541
On 10/25/2021 at 1:28 AM, wpg97541 said:

That ought to fix it.

Thanks, just compiled it (not tested yet) but here it is in case you want to use it. I also used shorter notifications (by husky101) so I incorporated that into it. I've marked it as your fix in case they bug me :) thanks again!!

The original notifications helps wpg pinpoint errors, the other version has husky101's shorter notifications (see post below mine for full explanation).

WPGs Orgy Fix Spectator Crowds Original Notifications 0.99 A4.7z WPGs Orgy Fix Spectator Crowds Shorter Notifications 0.99 A4.7z

Edited by pinkfluf
Above files no longer needed for beta 6 as fix incorporated in it
2 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I also used shorter notifications (by husky101) so I incorporated that into it. I've marked it as your fix in case they bug me :) thanks again!!

I am aware of the shorter notifications mod - the only reason the notifications are so long in the mod as-is (and I agree they are too long) is that I'm not convinced my mod is detecting the sex act type properly in all cases. I rely entirely on the SexLab animation tags to determine what is actually happening in the animation. The meanings of the SexLab animation tags are sometimes a bit unclear to me and so things could be flagged wrong and the wrong comments result. This is particularly the case for animations involving three or more people - determining bisexual MMF vs. straight MFM is something that I am not entirely clear on. The only reason I print the longer notifications is so that if the wrong things are said, it presents more information to the user, so that if they report bugs I'm able to better determine the cause.

Edited by wpg97541
8 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Thanks, just compiled it (not tested yet) but here it is in case you want to use it. I also used shorter notifications (by husky101) so I incorporated that into it. I've marked it as your fix in case they bug me :) thanks again!!

Did that get everything sorted? Just wanted to check in.

3 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

Did that get everything sorted? Just wanted to check in.

Thanks don't know yet just wokey up :) going to test now. Just want to say I don't usually run around with 11 followers it's just that I need em for this massive war mod.

Spoiler

ScreenShot153.jpg.c7bc2bcb2869a66beca55a51a0ccd027.jpg

Spoiler

ScreenShot152.jpg.8e7770c4227fd470ec4bcafe8118be00.jpg

Appears to be working just had a massive orgy in solitude, my only gripe is it included the elderrace beggar female :( But overall good result thanks for the fix!

Edited by pinkfluf
9 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

Appears to be working just had a massive orgy in solitude, my only gripe is it included the elderrace beggar female :( But overall good result thanks for the fix!

I already planned to add an "allow elderly" toggle at some point.

On 10/24/2021 at 11:31 AM, Nymra said:

- option to increase the time between consecutive comments from ALL specatators (they often speak at the same time and time between comments is also quite short).

I found a solution for this, and verified that it works, but it is super annoying to implement. Basically, what I have to do is have 5 "waits" with these chosen irregular values (i.e. not 1 second or 2 seconds or 4 seconds but weird things like 1.6285 etc) and one say, and have it choose those at random. That ends up spacing out the comments in a pseudo random way that works much better with larger crowds so the mod doesn't go nuts. But having to program in the 5 different random wait delays plus the other things in 45 different packages is very time consuming and boring. I've gotten through about half of them so far, and that is just the delays. I have to go back again through those 45 packages and make other changes, but once it is done it should be a lot better. No way to make it an MCM option though, so comments may still be too sparse for your liking with fewer spectators or too constant with a large number of spectators.

With the latest .esp patch that I posted before, my Skyrim SE is going nuts on the system when there are a lot of spectators, especially with the voicepack. It is 20-30 people saying things continuously at full volume and just sounds like noise. For whatever reason on LE it doesn't do that. Either way, these preprogrammed waits seem to fix the noise on SE.

Edited by wpg97541
1 hour ago, wpg97541 said:

I already planned to add an "allow elderly" toggle at some point.

Sounds great, just like SLEN pairs orgies with lovers I don't suppose you'd be able to add in ...

"allow lover(s)" toggle (player only) - instead of me being paired up with a beggar it'll choose one or all of my lover(s).

8 minutes ago, Dark_Fenix said:

Thanks
a question out of curiosity, It´s possible that if the npc see other naked npc comment how they do when they see the naked PC?

My mod currently does not do anything in regards to naked comments regardless of PC or NPC, so I'm not sure what you are talking about?

2 minutes ago, pinkfluf said:

Sounds great, just like SLEN pairs orgies with lovers I don't suppose you'd be able to add in ...

"allow lover(s)" toggle (player only) - instead of me being paired up with a beggar it'll choose one or all of my lover(s).

"Allow lover(s)" wouldn't do what you want - if it was on, the lovers and everybody else would be allowed, and if it was off, then you could only be paired with someone who was not a lover. Based on your description you probably instead want something like a "Lovers Only" option.

Come to think of it, what would be even more configurable is the option to select what the minimum relationship level for orgy pairing (I know there is friend, confidant, lover, and I think there was one more but I don't remember?).

On 10/24/2021 at 11:54 AM, LostDremoraDream said:

Will this work with OStim?

I'll see about potentially making an OStim version in the future, but that would be at least a year away I would wager. I still have many improvements I want to make to get the SexLab version more bulletproof before trying to port the code.

One change I am looking at making is actually add an SKSE DLL file to manage the spectator selection process - that is the part of my mod that really overloads Papyrus, and if that can be moved to a DLL file then the Papyrus load will be lessened significantly and spectators could be added much earlier in the sex act.

25 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

and I think there was one more but I don't remember?

Ally, I suppose if your going disposition based you can always include the other negative values i.e. -4 archnemesis, -3 Enemy, -2 Foe, -1 Rival and 0 Acquaintance (source uesp disposition) and pair them with aggressive animations for say encounters with bandits etc. 

@wpg97541 Be aware, Bethesda is planning on releasing another edition of Skyrim SE , Skyrim Anniversary Edition. This is expected to break SKSE and related Mods in the Special Edition. Skyrim Legendary Edition is likely to remain unchanged. This will be provided as an update to the SSE game.

Skyrim Anniversary Edition - issues for SE users? - Skyrim: Special Edition - LoversLab

F.Y.I.

1 hour ago, netruss1964 said:

@wpg97541 Be aware, Bethesda is planning on releasing another edition of Skyrim SE , Skyrim Anniversary Edition.

Yes, I am already aware of this and the issues it will cause. I'm not too worried about it because I haven't started working on the SKSE plugin yet, but I think that is the next logical step to improve performance.

1 hour ago, pinkfluf said:

thanks for the update, the comment spam was hectic before but it's waaaaaaaaay better now!!

Great - it also includes the fix for your issue, I forgot to mention that in the changelog.

There are other changes to the ThreadBase script so you'll need to manually make the "shorter notifications" changes if you want shorter notifications - if you use the older ThreadBase, you'll be missing the code that forces the NPCs to look at the scene.

2 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

Great - it also includes the fix for your issue, I forgot to mention that in the changelog.

There are other changes to the ThreadBase script so you'll need to manually make the "shorter notifications" changes if you want shorter notifications - if you use the older ThreadBase, you'll be missing the code that forces the NPCs to look at the scene.

thanks already saw it when I did a sublime file comparison and carried the change over. :)

9 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

thanks already saw it when I did a sublime file comparison and carried the change over. :)

I'll add the shorter notifications setting as an MCM menu option as well in the next release (a few weeks from now) so that the other mod is no longer necessary.