Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

On 9/23/2021 at 6:35 PM, Sleepytime said:

This mod had so much promise but holy shit is it broken when it comes to who it pulls into a scene. It will even revive dead corpses even when there is plenty of valid NPCs it could of picked from. Mod works but it could of been so much better.

My mod does a check before the NPC is added as a spectator to make sure they aren't dead, but perhaps if the papyrus load is very high and the NPC dies right beforehand it could unintentionally revive them. I can easily work around this particular issue by filtering dead NPCs from joining the quest, but the bigger issue is the overall load on the system.

9 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

My mod does a check before the NPC is added as a spectator to make sure they aren't dead, but perhaps if the papyrus load is very high and the NPC dies right beforehand it could unintentionally revive them. I can easily work around this particular issue by filtering dead NPCs from joining the quest, but the bigger issue is the overall load on the system.

I like your mod. Sofar i had only one problem: after some time more an more npcs are getting stuck in commenting a scene. For example, often it is my companion getting stuck. Then trying to speak to the companion results in him/her commenting a scene, even though there is no scene running. When that happens, the usual companion dialogues are not accessible anymore. This happens to more and more npcs. The only solution i found is to make a clean save and reinstall the mod. Any ideas?

cheers

2 hours ago, monty359 said:

I like your mod. Sofar i had only one problem: after some time more an more npcs are getting stuck in commenting a scene. For example, often it is my companion getting stuck. Then trying to speak to the companion results in him/her commenting a scene, even though there is no scene running. When that happens, the usual companion dialogues are not accessible anymore. This happens to more and more npcs. The only solution i found is to make a clean save and reinstall the mod. Any ideas?

cheers

The mod adds spells that fix this condition when it happens - check for the "Spectator Zapper" spells.

10 hours ago, monty359 said:

cheers

What wpg said. Also, I noticed this behavior usually happens if you begin a sequence of animations, finish your involvement, then leave the game cell before all participants are finished with animations. You should check that everyone is behaving normally again before exiting the cell and you will see this less if at all.

On 9/2/2021 at 12:06 PM, LadyNaught said:

I really like this mod, but I have a small issue I was hoping to find a fix for. Either I'm missing it in the thread, or it hasn't happened to anyone else, who has commented here. But when a spectator begins masturbating, specially males, they turn AWAY from the scene and end up looking at anything but the actors... I've mostly noticed it happening with males, but females seldom masturbate at the lewd gatherings for whatever the reason, so idk if its happening with them too.

Anyone have any ideas what's going on?

I think I just finally came up with a fix for the issue of NPC's looking at the player instead of the NPC's having sex when the player isn't involved. I've attached a hotfix for my mod's .esp file. If the player talks to the NPCs they do look at the player briefly but then look back at the sex act immediately, whereas before they would turn around and look at the player instead and start applauding the player instead of the sex act.

I suspect it should help a great deal with your issue since if the NPC is looking at the sex act when the animation starts, they should be facing in the correct direction. It may not fix everything, but it will likely get things 80-90% there.

MF_SpectatorCrowds.esp

Edited by wpg97541

Hi

After seeing lesbian/gay orgy scenes with the following set..

Male Followers = Gender pref Female

Female Followers = Gender pref Male

Masturbation = Disabled

Allow Orgies = Enabled

Respect NPC Sexual Orientation = Enabled

I used SL aroused to change "Gender Preferences: Use Sexlab Sexuality" to respective Male or Female for each follower. In a brief test it worked until 2 random male solider npcs started screwing 2 of my male followers. The soldiers gender prefs in SL aroused were "female" with "Use Sexlab Sexuality" :(

I know Sexlab Sexuality returns a ratio based of npc stats in sl aroused but is there any way of respecting the gender prefs? Or am I missing a setting/trick somewhere? thanks

p.s. I usually have filter gay/lesbian scenes in sexlab set but I always forget to disable one of the stock sexlab animes.

Been using this mod for awhile and wonder if any ideas on how to stop the occasional npc from 'teleporting' ontop of the active members of a scene if possible, from my own experimentation changing the packages where they have 200 as a distance to 400 seems to reduce it from happening but not remove it.

Edited by Lilzt3hcat
sp-error
3 hours ago, pinkfluf said:

I used SL aroused to change "Gender Preferences: Use Sexlab Sexuality" to respective Male or Female for each follower. In a brief test it worked until 2 random male solider npcs started screwing 2 of my male followers. The soldiers gender prefs in SL aroused were "female" with "Use Sexlab Sexuality" :(

This shouldn't be happening. Check your papyrus logs for messages like "Finding orgy partners for" and "Orgy Partner Imperial Soldier found for" as it may shed some light on what is happening.

51 minutes ago, Lilzt3hcat said:

Been using this mod for awhile and wonder if any ideas on how to stop the occasional npc from 'teleporting' ontop of the active members of a scene if possible, from my own experimentation changing the packages where they have 200 as a distance to 400 seems to reduce it from happening but not remove it.

There is no minimum distance setting, unfortunately, so I'm not sure how to stop this entirely.

@wpg97541

glad to see you back! Hope you are fine! the past 1,5 years were crazy for all of us I think, lets push through this!

I had some ideas for mod features, maybe that is possible to implement:

- Slider for distance the spectators stand from the scene. I decreased the distance so the masturbators become virtually part of the scene, so the effect was spot on. but it required ESP edits (the patch is in the thread somewhere).

- more comments (they are already alot, but they still repeat alot, see next point. Also maybe you could integrate the new BSA voice files generated by some crazy modders in to the mod nativly?

- comments often repeat for several NPC. Say we have 3 NPC; each one of them says the same line at the same time or in close succession. had no time to dive into the script to see why this is happening

- NPC often face away from the PC scene when masturbaring

- option to disable clapping as a possible reaction (or add a slider that sets the chance per specatotr that he is a clapper)

- option to increase the time between consecutive comments from ALL specatators (they often speak at the same time and time between comments is also quite short).

Welcome back and thanks for the mod, I also got some suggestions.

- Unique dialogue lines from NPCs (For example Lydia would have unique lines and NPCs would say unique things to her if they know her like other followers such as an example, specific comments based on reputation dragonborn, archmage, race.

- NPCs awareness of different body types so they would only mention big tits, big cock, small tits, tight pussy, hairyness, age (young) (mature) if the player or npc actualy has these things (dont know if this is possible but could be?)

- Dialogue and awareness of different races

Also someone made actually voiced lines for the mod with xVASynth

12 minutes ago, Nymra said:

@wpg97541

glad to see you back! Hope you are fine! the past 1,5 years were crazy for all of us I think, lets push through this!

I had some ideas for mod features, maybe that is possible to implement:

- Slider for distance the spectators stand from the scene. I decreased the distance so the masturbators become virtually part of the scene, so the effect was spot on. but it required ESP edits (the patch is in the thread somewhere).

- more comments (they are already alot, but they still repeat alot, see next point. Also maybe you could integrate the new BSA voice files generated by some crazy modders in to the mod nativly?

- comments often repeat for several NPC. Say we have 3 NPC; each one of them says the same line at the same time or in close succession. had no time to dive into the script to see why this is happening

- NPC often face away from the PC scene when masturbaring

- option to disable clapping as a possible reaction (or add a slider that sets the chance per specatotr that he is a clapper)

- option to increase the time between consecutive comments from ALL specatators (they often speak at the same time and time between comments is also quite short).

- Slider for spectator distance: it is a feature I would like to have, but the distance is set in the package. There is an SKSE function as well, KeepOffsetFromActor which may help but I haven't tried it.

- I use the voice files myself, but I don't think it is a good idea to integrate the BSA voice files into my mod natively as they may make improvements in how they sound and be able to re-render them without me having to re-release

- Comments repeating for several NPC: This isn't a script thing - it is handled by the package. There may be some kind of "delay" event that could be added for this

- NPC often face away from the scene - this should mostly be fixed by my hotfix above in post #531

- The idles are set in the package, so I can't really give MCM features to disable clapping without making a duplicate package. I don't really like the clapping much either and could remove it, but there are the four clapping idles and the civil war cheer, and if I remove the clapping there is only the civil war cheer. I would want to find some other suitable idles that could be substituted if the clapping is removed so that there isn't only the cheer.

- Time between comments: again this is handled by the package, not the script, so I am limited to what options are in the package. As the spectators are not aware of one another I don't believe this would be possible.

24 minutes ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

I saw an upload in SE has this mod been updated?

EDIT. No worries just been reading the comments etc. haha.

No updates other than the hotfix in post #531. The reason the mod shows as updated is I refreshed the screenshots (there was only the one screenshot before, and it was for Spectator Crowds classic).

23 minutes ago, skyrimbelongstothenords69 said:

Welcome back and thanks for the mod, I also got some suggestions.

- Unique dialogue lines from NPCs (For example Lydia would have unique lines and NPCs would say unique things to her if they know her like other followers such as an example, specific comments based on reputation dragonborn, archmage, race.

- NPCs awareness of different body types so they would only mention big tits, big cock, small tits, tight pussy, hairyness, age (young) (mature) if the player or npc actualy has these things (dont know if this is possible but could be?)

- Dialogue and awareness of different races

Also someone made actually voiced lines for the mod with xVASynth

The NPCs only have awareness of who is in slot 1 of the sex act and not the other actors. It would be relatively easy for them to make comments about Lydia when she is in the first slot, but if she is in another slot those comments would no longer take place. I would have to add aliases for the remaining sex actors to determine if Lydia is in any slot, but I agree those things are would help. However it can get to be a bit much - you would have to have several checks for a line of dialogue - if actor 0 is lydia or actor 1 is lydia or actor 2 is lydia or actor 3 is lydia or actor 4 is lydia for each line.

I can probably get the NPC weight and check whether they are elderly and things like that, but I'm not sure that there is a simple way of getting breast size. There might be a way of getting cock size from SoS but that may make my mod dependent on SoS (even though most people would have SoS anyway). Features like that would be really nice if there was a way.

Yes, race based dialogue would also help - again it comes down to the fact that at the moment there is only knowledge of the first actor and not those in the other slots.

Yes, I already use the mod with the voiced lines in my game, it is great.

If you want to come up with some lines, I will look at adding them into the dialogue.

1 hour ago, wpg97541 said:

This shouldn't be happening. Check your papyrus logs for messages like "Finding orgy partners for" and "Orgy Partner Imperial Soldier found for" as it may shed some light on what is happening.

Ah oksie, I'll set debug on in the mcm and update. thanks

There is no minimum distance setting, unfortunately, so I'm not sure how to stop this entirely.

Def goes to where I wish there was a mod/script/wtv that if a npc is too close to you they automatically back off abit when in scenes (maybe it'd just check if player is in a scene and if npcs in a radius who are not also in the scene and have them back off?). I could def tolerate the 'teleportation' 'issue' if they'd atleast move by *themselves* (consoling 'pushactoraway' does works but is tedious) out of the way lol. As one can fiddle around with the 'been bumped into function' all one wants but it has no effect on scenes like for SL. :/

Edited by Lilzt3hcat

The NPCs only have awareness of who is in slot 1 of the sex act and not the other actors. It would be relatively easy for them to make comments about Lydia when she is in the first slot, but if she is in another slot those comments would no longer take place. I would have to add aliases for the remaining sex actors to determine if Lydia is in any slot, but I agree those things are would help. However it can get to be a bit much - you would have to have several checks for a line of dialogue - if actor 0 is lydia or actor 1 is lydia or actor 2 is lydia or actor 3 is lydia or actor 4 is lydia for each line.

I can probably get the NPC weight and check whether they are elderly and things like that, but I'm not sure that there is a simple way of getting breast size. There might be a way of getting cock size from SoS but that may make my mod dependent on SoS (even though most people would have SoS anyway). Features like that would be really nice if there was a way.

Yes, race based dialogue would also help - again it comes down to the fact that at the moment there is only knowledge of the first actor and not those in the other slots.

If you want to come up with some lines, I will look at adding them into the dialogue.

Appreciate the reply, interesting info, how about I make a text document with some lines and you/anyone can use them if you want?

2 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

I don't know much about creating mods im learning, could it check racemenu or if your using a mod like Obody which I use and highly recommend. Huge potential.

Edited by skyrimbelongstothenords69