Spectator Crowds Ultra Edition (for Skyrim LE, SE, and VR)

33 minutes ago, netruss1964 said:

I have not even had the chance to notice the spelling error yet. Let alone cry about it. Will you please give me a chance to find stuff to bitch about before you fix it? Jeeze. I said I was sorry for complaining so much...

It wasn't even a spelling error - there was an incorrect and confusing comma in messages like this:

Whiterun Guard has noticed Adrianne Avenicci having heterosexual sex with Whiterun Guard, and Whiterun Guard and is going to watch...

That line will now read as follows:

Whiterun Guard has noticed Adrianne Avenicci having heterosexual sex with Whiterun Guard and Whiterun Guard and is going to watch...

27 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Is there a way to totally take my followers out of the spectators?  I'm using Defeat, and from time to time, they get up while i'm defeated and join in as a spec.  Or i this just a bug?

Yes - in the MCM menu, in the Advanced tab there is an "Allow Followers" checkbox. By default it is checked. If you uncheck it, your followers cannot become spectators to any sex act. Alternatively you can uncheck "Rape" in the Conditions tab to prevent Spectator Crowds from forming for any Rape act. Or in the Conditions tab you can prevent Spectator Crowds from forming for any sex acts involving the player character (PC).

If you don't see those options, you may be running an older version. Anything from 0.95 alpha4 onwards should show those options.

34 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

Yes - in the MCM menu, in the Advanced tab there is an "Allow Followers" checkbox. By default it is checked. If you uncheck it, your followers cannot become spectators to any sex act. Alternatively you can uncheck "Rape" in the Conditions tab to prevent Spectator Crowds from forming for any Rape act. Or in the Conditions tab you can prevent Spectator Crowds from forming for any sex acts involving the player character (PC).

If you don't see those options, you may be running an older version. Anything from 0.95 alpha4 onwards should show those options.

Please use the MCM menu. If you use defeat without looking at the MCM menu then I am not sure what to say. Pay attention to settings, they make a difference. As for the current, current version...So far so good. No "off switch" hot key but it is playing very nicely now. Much better behaved. There is more wrong...I just know it. If anything goes wrong in my game I blame this mod arbitrarily...yeah.

Okay. Skyrim LE, Modded till it broke, patched till it ran, added THIS mod to an existing, heavily modded save. Played for 5 seconds ( more like three and a half hours) with mod scripts active and sedate settings. CTD,...had to have been this mod some how. None of my 233 other esm/esp's ( Including the 5 insane merge files, just so I could forget how many mods I run exactly...) OR Bethesda's code ("it just works!") could have caused this debacle! I am going to do some chores and see how long I can make it run later. The mod feels pretty good, not as...intrusive (?) now. Nice, thank you. I may add you to my Holiday Greeting Card List. Sanitary Holiday Greetings from Orlando Florida.

Edit: I apologize, upon investigation it was determined that Windows 10 caused an exception error...I thinks it wants to update and put the settings back the way it likes. Go figure.

Edit: Okay...I got back in, save loaded fine. I took my traveling circus to the mine down the road from Riverwood (embershard mine). There is a bandit guard posted outside. Lydia and Anekke fought over her till she expired. I turned to ask Lydia and Anekke to wait outside but SLEN had Lydia asking me to take a break with her for a bit. Long story short, your magical scripts brought the dead to life as the dead bandit got up to clap before rubbing one out. She finished first and attacked one of my support staff (frustration?). Lydia got pissed and killed the bandit again. I guess that made her horny...the bandit stayed down the second time. I am interested if this is an isolated incident and I also am not sure how much the occurrence matters. I and my entourage survived. I am very much enjoying the mod events so far. Thank you!

3 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

Edit: Okay...I got back in, save loaded fine. I took my traveling circus to the mine down the road from Riverwood (embershard mine). There is a bandit guard posted outside. Lydia and Anekke fought over her till she expired. I turned to ask Lydia and Anekke to wait outside but SLEN had Lydia asking me to take a break with her for a bit. Long story short, your magical scripts brought the dead to life as the dead bandit got up to clap before rubbing one out. She finished first and attacked one of my support staff (frustration?). Lydia got pissed and killed the bandit again. I guess that made her horny...the bandit stayed down the second time. I am interested if this is an isolated incident and I also am not sure how much the occurrence matters. I and my entourage survived. I am very much enjoying the mod events so far. Thank you!

Although hillarious, it shouldn't be happening. I'm using SexLab's validation routine to filter out unacceptable spectators as shown below:

while (k < RequestedCount && i < FetchedSpectatorCount)
		if ((PotentialSpectatorDistance[i] < AggroDistance) || PotentialSpectator[i].HasLOS(SexTarget))
			int SpectatorValidation = SexLab.ValidateActor(PotentialSpectator[i])
			if (SpectatorValidation == -1)
				MyDebug("Ignoring Non-Existent Potential Spectator: " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (SpectatorValidation == -10)
				MyDebug("Ignoring Potential Spectator Participating in Other Sex Act: " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (SpectatorValidation == -11)
				MyDebug("Ignoring Forbidden (likely child) Potential Spectator: " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (SpectatorValidation == -13)
				MyDebug("Ignoring Deceased Potential Spectator: " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (SpectatorValidation == -14)
				MyDebug("Ignoring Disabled Potential Spectator: " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (!SCConfig.AllowFollowerSpectators && PotentialSpectator[i].IsInFaction(SCFactions.CurrentFollowerFaction))
				MyDebug("Filtering Potential Spectator (follower): " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (!SCConfig.AllowCreatureSpectators && PotentialSpectator[i].GetRace().HasKeyword(ActorTypeCreature))
				MyDebug("Filtering Potential Spectator (creature): " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (!SCConfig.AllowHostileSpectators && PotentialSpectator[i].IsHostileToActor(SexTarget As Actor))
				MyDebug("Filtering Potential Spectator (hostile): " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (SCConfig.MinimumArousal > Arousal.GetActorArousal(PotentialSpectator[i]))
				MyDebug("Filtering Potential Spectator (insufficient arousal): " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			elseif (!SCConfig.AllowSpectatorsWhoDislikeAct && !SpectatorLikesSexAct(PotentialSpectator[i], SexTarget, SexActType, SexActContainsCreatures, SexIsProhibited, SexIsUnlawful))
				MyDebug("Filtering Potential Spectator (doesn't like this sex act): " + PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName())
			else
				SpectatorCandidates += PotentialSpectator[i].getLeveledActorBase().getName() + ", "
				SelectedSpectators[k] = PotentialSpectator[i]
				k+= 1
			endif
		endif
		i+= 1
	endWhile

Basically, as you can see above, if SexLab.ValidateActor returns -13 in response then SexLab is indicating that the actor is dead and they should not get added to the list of potential spectators. So that should theoretically not happen, unless perhaps the actor dies immediately after they get checked. So I'm not exactly sure how that happened. I do have the test against deceased spectators, as you can see above there. If it happens again I can do some debugging around corpses to see if I can reproduce it.

Started a new game and followers still participate.  I'd rather not uncheck rape and shut down specs all together for that event.   Is there another way to do?

I'm using .99 A2

The mod works awesome by the way.  It may be something on my end

16 hours ago, wpg97541 said:

12 minutes ago, WCSC said:

Started a new game and followers still participate.  I'd rather not uncheck rape and shut down specs all together for that event.   Is there another way to do?

I'm using .99 A2

Could be a bug - I haven't fully tested everything. I'll run a test on that right now.

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

I'm using .99 A2

It is a bug - I forgot something. The feature used to work in 0.95, but I broke it accidentally in 0.99alpha1

1 hour ago, WCSC said:

I'm using .99 A2

alpha3 has now been released to fix this.

19 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

So far so good. No "off switch" hot key but it is playing very nicely now.

There is a specific reason I'm trying to avoid an "off switch" hotkey - now that Fuz Ro D'Oh is available in VR, my mod works in VR. I play in VR most often myself. VR users do not have access to hotkeys to turn things on and off. To keep my mod "VR-friendly", I want to avoid adding features that will only work in non-VR. That means either creating a spell instead of a hotkey to turn it on or off, OR adding enough customization options that users do not feel compelled to keep turning it off and on again. I'm trying the latter approach first.

Request (Sorry if I asked for this before, I am forgetting that sometimes):

1- Would it be possible to add "Specator whipping PC during Sex"? Feature? 

Like Setting a Chance of XX% for that to occur? 

2- Specators all look "over" the scene, like they are not looking down at it. Would it be possible to change spectators to lower their heads or focus the PC when spectating? 

8 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Request (Sorry if I asked for this before, I am forgetting that sometimes):

1- Would it be possible to add "Specator whipping PC during Sex"? Feature? 

Like Setting a Chance of XX% for that to occur? 

2- Specators all look "over" the scene, like they are not looking down at it. Would it be possible to change spectators to lower their heads or focus the PC when spectating? 

For number 1, I don't even know how whipping would occur in the first place - is that a particular ZaZ animation? I've never seen such an animation in Skyrim, although there might be one. I've only installed ZaZ and devious devices rather recently, they were available for years but I never installed. I might be able to trigger a whipping animation but I need more information.

For number 2, spectators are set to look at the "Sex Target" (Sex Actor 0). If they are looking above Sex Actor 0, I can't do anything about that. I might be able to reprogram them to look in the middle of the sex scene instead of at Sex Actor 0 (and I was considering that) but that won't change the tilt of their heads by much, just the angle of what they are looking at, and might help to prevent "bunch-ups" where spectators start to stand on top of the actors due to being pushed there by other spectators rushing to find a spot.

When it comes to making the actors run to something and look at something, that is entirely dependent on what options are available in the GUI Creation Kit, and not the scripting engine. If it was all in the scripting engine, I could do just about anything, but as is, for this particular feature, I am limited by what options the Creation Kit provides in its GUI.

1 minute ago, wpg97541 said:

For number 1, I don't even know how whipping would occur in the first place - is that a particular ZaZ animation? I've never seen such an animation in Skyrim, although there might be one. I've only installed ZaZ and devious devices rather recently, they were available for years but I never installed. I might be able to trigger a whipping animation but I need more information.

Whipping is mostly just equipping a Whip and making the NPC then use attack animations. 

Prison Overaul, Slaverun Reloaded and Naked Dungeons make use of that. 
Of course the whipping should not deal any damage, I think that can be achieved. 
if ZAZ is used there is also visible Whip markers applied. 
I m afraid that might mean you need Zaz as dependency (or soft dependency, dunno). 

1 minute ago, wpg97541 said:

For number 2, spectators are set to look at the "Sex Target" (Sex Actor 0). If they are looking above Sex Actor 0, I can't do anything about that. I might be able to reprogram them to look in the middle of the sex scene instead of at Sex Actor 0 (and I was considering that) but that won't change the tilt of their heads by much, just the angle of what they are looking at.

hmm, might still be worth a try. 
I noticed this in particular when the animation is playing on the floor (which is happening quite often lol). 
I think they still consider the actors to be standing normally. 
Not a big deal tho nvm :)

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Whipping is mostly just equipping a Whip and making the NPC then use attack animations. 

Prison Overaul, Slaverun Reloaded and Naked Dungeons make use of that. 
Of course the whipping should not deal any damage, I think that can be achieved. 
if ZAZ is used there is also visible Whip markers applied. 
I m afraid that might mean you need Zaz as dependency (or soft dependency, dunno). 

hmm, might still be worth a try.

I probably don't need a ZaZ dependency if the animations are registered in SexLab as Whipping as a form of sex act, then I can just as SexLab to try trigging a "Whipping" animation instead of "Masturbation". That is possible, however, I probably won't get around to it in the near future.

At the moment I am more worried about these types of issues:

• Existing features not working - I'm sure this is probably happening still
  • Sex chain-reactions occurring that result in an endless series of sex acts which form spectator crowds who break out into sex who form spectator crowds of their own etc., highly contagious, almost like coronavirus spread but with people having sex instead. I need to be able to find a way to place limits on this to prevent this. - I know this is happening b/c I experienced it with the defaults.
  • Sex act being mis-identified, ex. a hetero threesome being detected as a bisexual threesome by mistake - I know this is happening
  • Lack of support for foursomes and higher - I know this is happening
  • If included, hostiles being called to the sex act can become hostile, so need to calm them - I know this is happening and need to figure out how to add a calm effect, or at least have that as an option.
  • Spectators are sometimes added by mistake to spectate two different scenes simultaneously, depending on timing. This doesn't happen all the time but happens occasionally. I have to figure out how to fix this, the solution for that won't necessarily be easy.
  • Spectators looking at the player when they approach instead of the NPC (long standing issue, that I would like to find a solution for)
  • Adding support for for creature spectators to masturbate or participate in the orgies, if suitable animations exist
  • Allowing masturbating spectators to keep commenting on the sex act instead of going silent when they start masturbating, if possible.

That is quite a big list already - I will add your "whipping" request, but since it is a bit niche, I can't promise that I will get around to it in the near future, given the list above (probably 4-5 months). I usually prioritize requests made by many others. If others also request this, I will look at adding it sooner.

In former times I made use of this mod until it caused problems due to the 1.62 framework or so. I like the revival, especially that you are working on stability.

I would like to make a long-time request:

In addition to the sympathetic spectators could you add an optional more demure spectator group (angry prude spectators) to tie in with mods that support acts of bestiality or mods that penalise public sex?

Furthermore it would be fun to hear stories about your public entertainment / sins afterwards. Perhaps via a connection to mods like Sexual Fame Framework or Sexist or derogatory Guards, NPCs and Player Comments?

1 hour ago, Veldon said:

In former times I made use of this mod until it caused problems due to the 1.62 framework or so. I like the revival, especially that you are working on stability.

I would like to make a long-time request:

In addition to the sympathetic spectators could you add an optional more demure spectator group (angry prude spectators) to tie in with mods that support acts of bestiality or mods that penalise public sex?

Furthermore it would be fun to hear stories about your public entertainment / sins afterwards. Perhaps via a connection to mods like Sexual Fame Framework or Sexist or derogatory Guards, NPCs and Player Comments?

Regarding the revival, I've always intended to get back to this and complete this, and Skyrim VR was the excuse that I had to re-enter the world.

There has always been the more demure spectator group - the disliking spectators. If the spectators dislike the sex act they will make negative comments, unless their arousal is so high that it overrides their prudishness. So I think this feature is already there if you adjust the settings properly. If there needs to be more settings regarding how likely it is for someone to dislike a sex act, I can add those. I think that would be a fairly important enhancement, if the existing ones do not take care of that, and I would prioritize that. In the existing mod it is fairly black and white whether someone will dislike the sex act or not based on the mod settings and their sexual orientation and what is allowed or not allowed by law, etc. If you find that the existing options are insufficient to produce more "disliking" spectators then I am happy to look into this. But I have a feeling you may simply have not experimented with all of those options I just mentioned. There are already options to prohibit creature sex or public sex, for instance. Enabling them should result in those spectators turning prudish unless their arousal overrides that.

The speech aspects (stories about public entertainment etc.) are what I am aiming this mod towards in general. I think any add-on that introduces commentary is really what the intent was from the beginning. Masturbating spectators or spectator orgies was more of a side-feature, which I had put on the back-burner but was developed by somebody in the meantime, so when I resumed development of the mod, I integrated their code, but with major changes to give more control. Really this was primarily meant to be a mod such that sex wouldn't be something only shown in game through animations and never talked about during or afterwards, but instead more integrated into the conversations that you have with NPCs etc. It is a bit weird living in a sexed-up Skyrim if everybody does it all the time but nobody ever talks about it.

1 hour ago, wpg97541 said:

I probably don't need a ZaZ dependency if the animations are registered in SexLab as Whipping as a form of sex act, then I can just as SexLab to try trigging a "Whipping" animation instead of "Masturbation". That is possible, however, I probably won't get around to it in the near future.

There are no sexlab whipping animations. 
The only working (and for this mod suitable concept) is the attacking with whips. 

29 minutes ago, Nymra said:

There are no sexlab whipping animations. 
The only working (and for this mod suitable concept) is the attacking with whips. 

I know there are no built-in ones, but I am referring to whether SexLab can treat an add-on whipping animation as a new form of sex act or something, like foreplay. I don't know because I haven't tried. I suspect very likely that it can.

If the whipping animations are handled entirely outside of Sexlab, not calling SexLab at all, I would be very surprised.

If SexLab can handle this it is much easier for me to integrate, since it just becomes more of a variation on a masturbation or other sex scene.

21 minutes ago, wpg97541 said:

I know there are no built-in ones, but I am referring to whether SexLab can treat a whipping animation as a form of sex act or something, like foreplay. I don't know because I haven't tried. I suspect very likely that it can.

If the whipping animations are handled entirely outside of Sexlab I would be very surprised.

If SexLab can handle this it is much easier for me to integrate, since it just becomes more of a variation on a masturbation or other sex scene.

I made that suggestion several times, but it does not work. Problem is Sexlab works with modified and paired idles, while the whipping is based on combat animations and combat system. 

I think Sexlab has nothing to do with it, since, as I said, there are no whipping animations. 

Whipping is neither a paired Sex Scene, nor a single scene. 

Try with Prison Overhaul Patched, its the easiest way to get some whipping started for you to see :D

18 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Try with Prison Overhaul Patched, its the easiest way to get some whipping started for you to see :D

I'll see what I can do, but again, I wouldn't expect anything immediately. There are many users of this mod who may not be into BDSM, and I would rather prioritize fixing bugs and other issues that the majority of users want fixed rather than adding new BDSM related features. Unless enough other users want them right away.

I believe that, at least in my game, there are so many scripts running that some scripts do not fire or may not always fire as intended. I have observed occurrences of each of our reported issues since last update. They are not happening at the annoying rate they were appearing previously. Thus the dead rising...occasionally, Sex participants breaking animation to clap or masturbate...once in awhile. I have noted "misfires" of scripts from other mods as well in my game. Will update to current "fixed" version and continue till failure. 12 page, in-depth mod study to follow.

Edit: check out Paradise halls Enhanced for the whip mechanic when interested.

2 hours ago, netruss1964 said:

I believe that, at least in my game, there are so many scripts running that some scripts do not fire or may not always fire as intended. I have observed occurrences of each of our reported issues since last update. They are not happening at the annoying rate they were appearing previously. Thus the dead rising...occasionally, Sex participants breaking animation to clap or masturbate...once in awhile. I have noted "misfires" of scripts from other mods as well in my game.

My mod is programmed to immediately remove the spectator packages the moment a new sex act is detected, so when the hook detects a new sex act, it loops through the actors to remove their spectator packages immediately. It isn't really possible to move any sooner. Your papyrus load must be extremely high for this to be delayed. The only thing I might be able to do is add additional conditions to the package itself to prevent it from applying if the person is in the sexlab animating faction. That check would not be handled by the papyrus engine so it might help in this case.