Devious Devices - Captured Dreams Shop v4.15 - files removed

i have two questions

1) can the gloves and boots be set to naked?

i use cursed loot and the slave and slut collars both punish for wearing clothes, however the rubber catsuits from cursed loot or dd are set to naked, and the locking gloves from your mod compliment them very well. but since they are not marked as naked, you get punished for wearing clothes.

2) is there going to be any vip scenes involving jarl elisif?

at the end of the third day with elisif the pc mentions that there is an offer to use the vip suite and she says she will talk about that.

maybe there could be another quest with the jarl, that, depending on your disposition, becomes your master for a few days similar to the embassy, or she can go to the vip house and get to be bound like she was on day 2 of the solitude quest.

1- I can probably remove the clothing markers from the items, should not be difficult as there are not that many.

2- Yes, at some point there will be. There is a possibility of it happening as part of one of the tasks that will be part of the next release. I plan on using a number of major npc's for one of the tasks / quests.

thank you, i like the look of the short gloves from the shiny catsuits with the ones from dd/cursed loot.

also is the jarl of falkreath suppose to remain naked, even when he is at elenwyns party or is that a bug? since i have done the falkreath quest and rhen went and did the diplomatic immunity main quest and he was there naked lol

If you are using DD for Him and the CD patch for it then those combined with SOS is likely keeping him from getting dressed again. DD for Him (and the CD patch) adds slot 52 to the belts to block the schlongs from SOS but SOS generally adds slot 52 to clothing to hide the schlong so they are not always walking around with their junk out. This causes a conflict and DD will win over clothing every time. You can try removing his clothes and see if SOS will end up not adding the slot to it, the ID for his clothing is e84c6, just use removeitem <id> then equipitem <id>. You may want to select him in the console then leave his home before doing it, hopefully SOS won't pick up that the items were switched and add the slot.

im not using dd for him or sos, so it sounds like it might be a bug somewhere that is telling him to stay naked.

it has been a while since i have played on that save so im not sure if he is dressed atm or not

im not using dd for him or sos, so it sounds like it might be a bug somewhere that is telling him to stay naked.

it has been a while since i have played on that save so im not sure if he is dressed atm or not

What about DD for the masses, are you using that?

Since it has an issue where it will sometimes not respect the gender settings, and thus end up giving devices to males as well.

This was easiest to notice back when DD had harnesses that would block clothing. (I'm not sure if it's set up to hand out hobbledresses at the moment)

Since it has an issue where it will sometimes not respect the gender settings, and thus end up giving devices to males as well.

This was easiest to notice back when DD had harnesses that would block clothing. (I'm not sure if it's set up to hand out hobbledresses at the moment)

The jarl is placed in a belt during the quest.

I am getting a ctd every time a corset from expansion is equipped to the player by any mod while my pc is already wearing a CD belt or other item.

I have DCL, Devious Equip, Devious Framework and the newest verson of Zaz , not sure what's causing it yet

but I'm trying to fix it myself.

Update: I am pretty certain this must be down to an error or typo in one of the cd esp files. Disabling other mods did nothing, if you equip an expansion corset while wearing a CD belt the game just crashes. The expansion restraints work just fine on their own and in other mods only in CD there is an issue.

I hope it will be sorted soon because right now my character is stuck in the punishment where you are put on display in the shop like the models and npc's come and add items every so often. First a gag was added, then a blindfold, then expansion restrictive boots, corset I am sure comes next but as soon as it is equipped, boom...ctd every time.

i dont use that one either

I am getting a ctd every time a corset from expansion is equipped to the player by any mod while my pc is already wearing a CD belt or other item.

I have DCL, Devious Equip, Devious Framework and the newest verson of Zaz , not sure what's causing it yet

Update: I am pretty certain this must be down to an error or typo in one of the cd esp files. Disabling other mods did nothing, if you equip an expansion corset while wearing a CD belt the game just crashes. The expansion restraints work just fine on their own and in other mods only in CD there is an issue.

I hope it will be sorted soon because right now my character is stuck in the punishment where you are put on display in the shop like the models and npc's come and add items every so often. First a gag was added, then a blindfold, then expansion restrictive boots, corset I am sure comes next but as soon as it is equipped, boom...ctd every time.

All of the changes done when equipping a corset is done by the corset itself. Basically if the corset detects a belt being equipped or the corset is equipped with a belt already in place it 'stores' the belt and replaces it with a combined mesh.

The only difference between my belts and the standard belts is I extended the script to change the menu so there is no option to remove the belt via the menu's, this is why keys won't work on them. The only other change is the textures which doesn't affect anything related to use of the belt just its look.

Just to be sure I tested both a standard keyed CD Silver belt and the quest version of the CD Silver belt with a standard corset from DD, there were no issues:

post-101267-0-33298000-1498690952_thumb.jpgpost-101267-0-79508400-1498690953_thumb.jpg

I am not using Devious Equip or Devious Framework. I am using the latest version of ZAZ Animation Pack and the current versions of DDa/DDi/DDx as well as Cursed Loot.

Check the end of your log for errors, if you see any post the log and I will try and help sort them out with you.

All of the changes done when equipping a corset is done by the corset itself. Basically if the corset detects a belt being equipped or the corset is equipped with a belt already in place it 'stores' the belt and replaces it with a combined mesh.

The only difference between my belts and the standard belts is I extended the script to change the menu so there is no option to remove the belt via the menu's, this is why keys won't work on them. The only other change is the textures which doesn't affect anything related to use of the belt just its look.

Just to be sure I tested both a standard keyed CD Silver belt and the quest version of the CD Silver belt with a standard corset from DD, there were no issues:

attachicon.gif20170628190041_1.jpgattachicon.gif20170628190013_1.jpg

I am not using Devious Equip or Devious Framework. I am using the latest version of ZAZ Animation Pack and the current versions of DDa/DDi/DDx as well as Cursed Loot.

Check the end of your log for errors, if you see any post the log and I will try and help sort them out with you.

Really sorry I can't supply you with any logs at this time, I have tried

before but I'm on Win 10 Home, 64 bit edition and it won't create logs.

I understand that I would have to re-install steam then the game somewhere other than in the default directory

in order for logs to be created on my system and that's a lot of hassle and I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble

or even how to do it right. Thanks for the reply.

I understand that I would have to re-install steam then the game somewhere other than in the default directory

in order for logs to be created on my system and that's a lot of hassle and I'm not sure if it's worth the trouble

Don't know where you heard that but it isn't true, all it takes is an ini file edit to enable logging.

The post here can tell you how to enable it and where the logs are stored: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/703954-are-you-having-constant-exterior-ctds-ive-finally-found-your-solution/

Don't know where you heard that but it isn't true, all it takes is an ini file edit to enable logging.

The post here can tell you how to enable it and where the logs are stored: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/703954-are-you-having-constant-exterior-ctds-ive-finally-found-your-solution/

Yes I have tried editing the ini files before but my game didnt create anything in the logs folder.

But I will give it another go.

"CRDE" is Deviously enslaved continued, this is the wrong thread to talk about problems with that mod, since CD doesn't use DEC scripts or anything, completely separate mods. Similarly zaz is part of zaz animation pack, probably better to post about those errors in the ZAP thread.

In the future, if looking at your paypyrus log, it's related to captured dreams if it has "CDX" or just CD as the starting characters.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/page-67

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-v70-2017-05-16/page-240

Edit: actually the only zaz errors I see in this log are part of DEC's errors I think

I saw this was already mentioned, but could not tell if there was a fix on the way.  In case any of this helps:-

I am having a problem with a quest letter, the letter says "I have a job for you that I think you may find enjoyable and it would be a great help to me as well. Time on this is limited so your immediate arrival is requested. If you can't make it the opportunity may present itself again later."

When I try to accept the job from her though, the only response I have is "Um, maybe later"

I have am not wearing any devices and I have tried talking to her at different locations/parts of the day.

"CRDE" is Deviously enslaved continued, this is the wrong thread to talk about problems with that mod, since CD doesn't use DEC scripts or anything, completely separate mods. Similarly zaz is part of zaz animation pack, probably better to post about those errors in the ZAP thread.

In the future, if looking at your paypyrus log, it's related to captured dreams if it has "CDX" or just CD as the starting characters.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54135-deviously-enslaved-continued/page-67

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/17062-zaz-animation-pack-v70-2017-05-16/page-240

Edit: actually the only zaz errors I see in this log are part of DEC's errors I think

hello and sorry im chasing down errors an crashes an was directed this way .sorry i am just gonna paste the post cause im kinda bad at explaining the problems.may i please get some help ???? im pulling crde and zaz errors like nuts and im lost trying to read the stupid papyrus it looks like its saying i have devieces on but have none and says .cant start a crde  quest any help would be nice.but now i am fighting to log back in and its a brand new game fresh install.oops load order sorry....

See Verstort's reply included above, the errors have nothing to do with my mods and I don't use Deviously Enslaved so I can't help you on this. You will need to go ask in the Deviously Enslaved thread.

I saw this was already mentioned, but could not tell if there was a fix on the way.  In case any of this helps:-

I am having a problem with a quest letter, the letter says "I have a job for you that I think you may find enjoyable and it would be a great help to me as well. Time on this is limited so your immediate arrival is requested. If you can't make it the opportunity may present itself again later."

When I try to accept the job from her though, the only response I have is "Um, maybe later"

I have am not wearing any devices and I have tried talking to her at different locations/parts of the day.

The letter is for the Embassy quest, have you done it once already?

Use the following in the console:   sqv  CDxTaskManager   and look for the variable   Avail_ExpQuest02

If the variable is 0 then the quest is unavailable (timed out most likely, will be available again)

if the variable is 1 then the quest is available.  NOTE: if you have done the main Embassy quest already then this needs changed to 2, use the following command to do so   setpqv CDxTaskManager Avail_ExpQuest02 2   and she will give you the quest.

I have made the adjustment in the script that sets this but it won't be released for a while.

Hallelujah I finally got logging to work. The game has to be running long enough for logs to be created which is why it never worked for me before.

Holy cr*p, looking at that my game is just one huge pile of errors, is this normal?

Papyrus.0.log

Hallelujah I finally got logging to work. The game has to be running long enough for logs to be created which is why it never worked for me before.

Holy cr*p, looking at that my game is just one huge pile of errors, is this normal?

All the errors are from the FNIS esp that comes with the XPMSE skeleton. The esp allows for changing of animations used for combat and movement in game but it is not needed for the skeleton to work and as you can see it isn't worth the errors. I suggest disabling it as the errors will cause issues with other mods as it takes up precious Papyrus processing time and can end up leading to worse things happening down the road. Either use a save cleaner to remove the scripts from your save or start a new game once it is disabled (don't uninstall it just disable it).

All the errors are from the FNIS esp that comes with the XPMSE skeleton. The esp allows for changing of animations used for combat and movement in game but it is not needed for the skeleton to work and as you can see it isn't worth the errors. I suggest disabling it as the errors will cause issues with other mods as it takes up precious Papyrus processing time and can end up leading to worse things happening down the road. Either use a save cleaner to remove the scripts from your save or start a new game once it is disabled (don't uninstall it just disable it).

Thank you so much, I would never have figured that out by myself.

There are likely a lot of people using it not knowing the issues it can cause. Even if it didn't cause errors the way it works uses a lot of computing resources.

Might be on my side, when i started the game i still had the DDa and DDx dev versions, DDi was 3.3b, though. I think that spammed my log with warnings, switching to public release for DDa and DDx and reloading a game before i entered the shop didn't change anything, though.

ZAP version is still 6.11 in case that matters.

In both logs i had problems with the delivery quest:

I've made the delivery without meeting any bandits, but i was late. After going back to master she removes the gag added by the customer, then says i need motivation, i get a notif that punishment has started and then nothing happens. Controls are locked, master just walks around. Re-enabling controls and asking her if she can remove the devices (black closed belt) she tells me i'm not wearing anything that could be removed.

Preferences are set to black open belt, but i got a closed one when i started the mission, not sure if related.

Papyrus.0.log

Papyrus.1.log

There are likely a lot of people using it not knowing the issues it can cause. Even if it didn't cause errors the way it works uses a lot of computing resources.

Unfortunately, after disabling a lot of related mods and cleaning my savegames the game still crashes at the same point.

It's when the red ebonite restrictive corset is equipped on top of a cd belt (bronze in my case), black ones are fine, did you

test the red ebonite one Veladarius?

Might be on my side, when i started the game i still had the DDa and DDx dev versions, DDi was 3.3b, though. I think that spammed my log with warnings, switching to public release for DDa and DDx and reloading a game before i entered the shop didn't change anything, though.

ZAP version is still 6.11 in case that matters.

In both logs i had problems with the delivery quest:

I've made the delivery without meeting any bandits, but i was late. After going back to master she removes the gag added by the customer, then says i need motivation, i get a notif that punishment has started and then nothing happens. Controls are locked, master just walks around. Re-enabling controls and asking her if she can remove the devices (black closed belt) she tells me i'm not wearing anything that could be removed.

Preferences are set to black open belt, but i got a closed one when i started the mission, not sure if related.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

attachicon.gifPapyrus.1.log

First I will go through the second log:

First is this error:

06/29/2017 - 05:00:24PM] ERROR: alias DeliveryTarget on quest CDxPackageDelivery (47117012): Cannot force the alias's reference to a None reference.

stack:
[alias DeliveryTarget on quest CDxPackageDelivery (47117012)].ReferenceAlias.ForceRefTo() - "<native>" Line ?
[CDxPackageDelivery (47117012)].cdxpackagedelivery.SetDestination() - "cdxpackagedelivery.psc" Line 648
[CDxPackageDelivery (47117012)].cdxpackagedelivery.Fragment_0() - "cdxpackagedelivery.psc" Line 182

This is somewhat normal as it comes from the process of finding a suitable customer. The quest is actually 2 quests, 1 uses aliases with various conditions to try to find a target but either comes up with one that doesn't fit all the conditions. There are 3 aliases filled in sequence and it has to pass all 3 to work otherwise the selection quest is stopped, reset and started again to try and find a suitable target. Sometimes this takes several tries as I also have it make sure it is in Skyrim and not somewhere else either from a DLC or mod. If you have a delay from getting the delivery to being told where to go it is because it is going through this a few times.

Second is this error:

[06/29/2017 - 05:00:29PM] ERROR: Cannot check worn items against a None keyword

stack:
[ (00000014)].Actor.WornHasKeyword() - "<native>" Line ?
[CDxFramework (470402BD)].CDxFramework.removestddev() - "cdxframework.psc" Line 953
[CDxPackageDelivery (47117012)].cdxpackagedelivery.Fragment_2() - "cdxpackagedelivery.psc" Line 594

For whatever reason the function has not received either the device or the actor, specifically the part it is looking at is whether the item is a belt or harness. The function removes standard items so it was looking to remove a standard belt or harness.

That is all the errors in the second log.

Errors in the first log:

This error:

[06/29/2017 - 06:22:53PM] ERROR: Cannot call HasForm() on a None object, aborting function call

stack:
[CDxDeviceRemoval (471C0B29)].cdxdeviceremoval.CheckForDeviceTypes() - "cdxdeviceremoval.psc" Line 33

And the errors like this:

Are from the device removal parts that check for Cursed Loot devices, judging from these you don't have cursed loot installed.

If you have it installed then do the following:  setpqv CDxDeviceRemoval  waschecked  false      this will get it to check again for DCUR and set it so it can be checked for removable items.

As for the quest not starting there are no errors related to that. The point that it failed was where it hands off from the delivery quest to the punishment quest so the script in the last part of the dialogue of the delivery quest failed to run for some reason

As for the items placed on you:

- Master may not always use your preferences though she should have here, it likely grabbed the incorrect belt for some reason.

- In Device Removal Master will not remove CD devices, you can do that in the MCM menu in these cases. If it happens again remove them via the menu and reset the delivery quest to make sure it closed properly.

I will see what I can do to make the transition more reliable. One thing I did notice is that Creature Framework ran quite a bit so you may want to increase the time between checks on it and/or decrease the scanning distance.

I will see what I can do to make the transition more reliable. One thing I did notice is that Creature Framework ran quite a bit so you may want to increase the time between checks on it and/or decrease the scanning distance.

I didn't care that much about the errors as long as you don't consider them a problem, thanks for pointing towers creature framework, though. It's my first try with the new framework and MNC. I've already increased times from 5 seconds to 15, but i'll give it a second look.

For punishment not started: I've loaded a save before the first time i've entered the shop, disabled all preferences and started the delivery quest again, this time everything worked fine... i don't know if it was because i had no preferences, i just remembered there was a problem some time ago. Maybe something just failed the first time due to scriptlag or something. I still have a save and can do more tests if you want, but now i'll have to eat first. ;)

Master will not remove devices that she put on me? Is there a special reason for that or just something you didn't implement yet but on your todo list?

And the punishment to stand out of the shop was a bit boring... i'm lvl2, so there were no NPCs around. If you want (or better if you don't say "i'll change that definitly and know how" or "I won't change it anyways") i will think about something to make it more intresting. :)

Unfortunately, after disabling a lot of related mods and cleaning my savegames the game still crashes at the same point.

It's when the red ebonite restrictive corset is equipped on top of a cd belt (bronze in my case), black ones are fine, did you

test the red ebonite one Veladarius?

I did some testing and this is what I found:

The Ebonite corsets will CTD with ANY open back belt including the one from DDi

The Leather corsets do not crash

I tested every corset from DDi and DDx

I used the standard DDi open back belt as well as several of my CD belts and all had the same results.

I reinstalled the current bodyslide data from both DDa (v3.0d) and DDx (v2.0c) and remade the corset/belt combo in bodyslide just to be sure, both the ebonite and leather versions. There was no change

I tried opening the model in the ArmorAddon for the corset w/ open back belt combo and the CK crashed.

This goes beyond CD.

I am submitting a bug report to the DD team.

I didn't care that much about the errors as long as you don't consider them a problem, thanks for pointing towers creature framework, though. It's my first try with the new framework and MNC. I've already increased times from 5 seconds to 15, but i'll give it a second look.

For punishment not started: I've loaded a save before the first time i've entered the shop, disabled all preferences and started the delivery quest again, this time everything worked fine... i don't know if it was because i had no preferences, i just remembered there was a problem some time ago. Maybe something just failed the first time due to scriptlag or something. I still have a save and can do more tests if you want, but now i'll have to eat first. ;)

Master will not remove devices that she put on me? Is there a special reason for that or just something you didn't implement yet but on your todo list? CD quest items will not be removed in the Device Removal quest as those items are typically put on for long term. If there is an issue where the devices are not removed like they should be then use the MCM option as that is why I added it.

And the punishment to stand out of the shop was a bit boring... i'm lvl2, so there were no NPCs around. If you want (or better if you don't say "i'll change that definitly and know how" or "I won't change it anyways") i will think about something to make it more intresting. :)

I have a routine that adds travelers in the Property Slave portion where you are out by the road, I will see about adding the same thing to it.