Nice update. Also is there a way how to remove pear plugs ?

With a key!

Is it a special key ? Keys which I have in inventory are restraints key, chastity key-2 versions, piercing removal tool. Also when i click on it. It does not show usual devious devices menu. Just text in left upper corner "you choose to put the plugs in".

It might be a noob question but i have a problem i am using 7base and when i try to wear anything my body is just missing, any ideas why?

No body mod other than CBBE-HDT and UUNP is supported AND you have to build the assets in Bodyslide. You CAN use a 7B like preset if you wish.

With a key!

Is it a special key ? Keys which I have in inventory are restraints key, chastity key-2 versions, piercing removal tool. Also when i click on it. It does not show usual devious devices menu. Just text in left upper corner "you choose to put the plugs in".

It's a regular DDI key. I think we used the restraints one for it.

It might be a noob question but i have a problem i am using 7base and when i try to wear anything my body is just missing, any ideas why?

No body mod other than CBBE-HDT and UUNP is supported AND you have to build the assets in Bodyslide. You CAN use a 7B like preset if you wish.

With a key!

We used chastity actually. Because they're underused otherwise.

With a key!

We used chastity actually. Because they're underused otherwise.

Right! :D

Slighty related, I'm a bit out of practice on skyrim mods, but I'm struggling to get the hobble dress and mitts ingame. When I do the batch build for DDA/DDX I don't see entries for them. I also note the .nifs for them are in the /bodyslide/shapedata folder. Is there something I'm missing here?

Slighty related, I'm a bit out of practice on skyrim mods, but I'm struggling to get the hobble dress and mitts ingame. When I do the batch build for DDA/DDX I don't see entries for them. I also note the .nifs for them are in the /bodyslide/shapedata folder. Is there something I'm missing here?

Did you use the installer? Were there any errors during installation?

Thank you for your work on DD!  Awesome!!  

Question:  Will we need the Devious Corner slider sets still, after this update?

No, they have been merged into this release with Gameplayer's permission. :)

Thank you, oh Great Goddess! :)     Do you have a temple where I could worship you??

Just reinstalled it to check - selected UUNP and it installed it to 100% with no errors that I saw. 

http://i.imgur.com/VWzfiza.jpg is what I see in bodyslide.

Edit: Only answered half your question, yes, used installer through MO

Just reinstalled it to check - selected UUNP and it installed it to 100% with no errors that I saw. 

http://i.imgur.com/VWzfiza.jpg is what I see in bodyslide.

I see the problem. You selected boots in the outfit/body dropdown. You should only ever do that if you're planning to generate one mesh at a time.

If you're doing batch build, you need to change it to "Unified UNP", "Unified UNP HDT" or "Unified UNP Special" depending on which of those your base body is based on.

I'm very happy to see my favourite serie of mods being updaded once more and taking advantage of the hdt technology but every item is now invisible in my game. Now I understand that I should rebuild them with bodyslide but I havn't the foggiest idea how to do that. Can anybody can direct me to a good tutorial to bodyslide?

Bear in mind that I've have no experience with it. I don't care about creating my personnal preset, I just want to use the news version of the devious serie.

I'm very happy to see my favourite serie of mods being updaded once more and taking advantage of the hdt technology but every item is now invisible in my game. Now I understand that I should rebuild them with bodyslide but I havn't the foggiest idea how to do that. Can anybody can direct me to a good tutorial to bodyslide?

Bear in mind that I've have no experience with it. I don't care about creating my personnal preset, I just want to use the news version of the devious serie.

If you go to the official download page you can find a lot of documentation.

And there's also a very simple step by step tutorial in the comments section, second post.

I see the problem. You selected boots in the outfit/body dropdown. You should only ever do that if you're planning to generate one mesh at a time.

If you're doing batch build, you need to change it to "Unified UNP", "Unified UNP HDT" or "Unified UNP Special" depending on which of those your base body is based on.

Huh, you are... absolutely correct. I always assumed that when you did a batch build it ignored that top box and went off the preset box, as that's seemed to work for most armor I've done batch builds for. However when I selected UUNP HDT in 'choose groups' it all shows up correctly. Today I learnt, I guess!

Thanks for the help, appreciated! Also thanks to all involved with DD for the stellar work you guys do. :-)

Huh, you are... absolutely correct. I always assumed that when you did a batch build it ignored that top box and went off the preset box, as that's seemed to work for most armor I've done batch builds for. However when I selected UUNP HDT in 'choose groups' it all shows up correctly. Today I learnt, I guess!

Thanks for the help, appreciated! Also thanks to all involved with DD for the stellar work you guys do. :-)

Oh strange, i had same experience! I always batch build with other then Unified UNP", "Unified UNP HDT" or "Unified UNP Special selected, since most time you apply filter, and never had problem till now... thank you for solution!

Guest Flobalob

I would also like to add my voice to the call for a decent tutorial on how to build the meshes in Bodyslide.

I have seen a picture here but it doesn't help at all.

Do you have to build a mesh for every single outfit?

I would also like to add my voice to the call for a decent tutorial on how to build the meshes in Bodyslide.

Oh? People actually read the instructions we post? That's a new one n_~

This is as straightforward as I can explain it:

Step 1: Launch Bodyslide.

>a: If you're using MO, set up your Bodyslide to launch through MO first.

Step 2: Go to the Outfit/Body dropdown and scroll down to the UNP or CBBE base your body is using.

Step 3: Go to the Preset dropdown and select the preset your body is using.

Step 4: (optional but recommended) Click on the "Build Morphs" checkbox next to "Batch Build"

Step 5: Click on the "Batch Build" button.

>a: If you're using MO, Hold Ctrl + click that button instead, that will allow you to choose the output directory. Otherwise it will most likely go into Override.

Step 6: Select all checkboxes next to items whose names begin with DDX and DDA

Step 7: Generate the stuff!

Since Bodyslide is the most popular "body" currently and has been for years and like majority of the outfits being created these days support it, we assumed that most of our users use it already and those who don't can easily figure it out. The UI is very intuitive and there isn't much of it to operate. It's not complicated at all, just give it a try, you'll figure it out faster than you think! n_n

3 Years bodyslides and Outifit Studio are out with hundred of tutorials and videos, you cant ask to the car dealer to teach you to drive