After looking around this topic (not very thoroughly :P ), and finding nothing, I must ask if the abortion can be done voluntarily on PC and NPC alike (on a follower,for an instance). Thanks!

you have to do it pre-Roe v Wade style, take em out then let them get the &%^*% beat out of em..that the closest we got to a clothes hanger...

If a female is fucked by spider or chaurus she gets instant "pregnant" with spider or charus-eggs. 

After a short time she gives birth to the eggs. 

Exists already, (for chaurus at least) check estrus chaurus+.

It's tentacle impregnation, if im not mistaken, but well.

Well the time being preg isnt short, if you mean terms like insta birth.

But its changeable, minimum is 1 day though.

But I got question, i got 2 childs (actors), how do I make them stay somewhere?

I tried disable NPC and other stuff, and sometimes when I spam E on them, they stay for a while,

but after fast travelling they just reappear.

It is really annoying when two brats push me around while makin brynwolf a favor, if you know what I mean.

or no, you dont know what I mean obviously, I mean Thievery on the market, not sex.

If a female is fucked by spider or chaurus she gets instant "pregnant" with spider or charus-eggs. 

I dont like this tentacle stuff. 

...but remain trouble with slots - wearing napkin panties remove every body armor. I checked slots in esp (52) also in nif files and I do not understand why it replace armor which is slot 32. There should not be collision. I probably still missing some step or steps. I will continue in study of mod creation to gain more understanding how things are connected together.

It's possible to set more then 1 Slot for an Armor. Let's sayyou have a cloak. Most cloaks are using more then 1 slot. When you use a custom Armor, that is using slot 52, too, it will undress the panties.

I don't create models like the panties. What I've done is making a copy of Osaris Panties and gave it a new Texture. That's it. Nothing else was changed.

I notice in my game sometimes the BeingFemale active effect dissappears.  I reliably recreate this bug when loading a game with some mods changed and it says "features might be missing".  Might happen other times.  But since this effect seems to be important, and the only current way I know to get it back is a reset.  Is it possible to type a cheat or cast a spell that recreates it before the timer goes negative.

Hehe you just hit a problem that made me big headages yesterday and weasted 8 hours. I'm about to fix this problem right now, .... or lets say, I try to fix it... this When this problem is fixed, the "Unable to register ..... on a none object" Spam Logs should be fixed, too.

And yes, there is a way without Resetting. You can Remove the spell and add it again via console command.

The Spell ID is: xx001DA4 (xx = the Load Order Position -1 in HEX. if BeeingFemale is on position 8, xx = 07 .... if it's on position 9, xx = 8.... on position 18 xx = 11

(Programms like Nexus Mod Manager display the HEX Number in the mod list)

When BeeingFemale has the position 6 the console commands are like:

player.removespell 05001da4

player.addspell 05001da4

this should work... i hope :-)

For sure i could check for the magic effect, but this would cost a little bit performance more and I try to save performance whereever I can. Beeing Female already needs a lot because it's a realy big mod

My orc wife's head texture seems to change when my game loads the pregnancy scale data for her third trimester. Her face textures look fine when the game first loads but after a few seconds her body looks right but her face paint and head color gets completely mismatched. I'm not sure what would cause this.

I use Every Bodies Different for body and head textures so i'm not sure what would cause the head texture to change at all when Beeing female adjusts her body.

Here is my load order if it will help at all. I'm hoping there is a simple explanation for this head texture issue. Again the head texture only seems to get messed up when beeing female applies the changes to her body.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sorry, can't help with the textue problem. I think it's the body or something. BeeingFemale doesn't access the textures

I really like this mod! 

Addon Idea: 

Sounds nice, but it's nod possible for an AddOn...... now.... But I think I can create the feature so AddOns are able to do so.

But I got question, i got 2 childs (actors), how do I make them stay somewhere?

I tried disable NPC and other stuff, and sometimes when I spam E on them, they stay for a while,

but after fast travelling they just reappear.

It is really annoying when two brats push me around while makin brynwolf a favor, if you know what I mean.

or no, you dont know what I mean obviously, I mean Thievery on the market, not sex.

By default there is a dialogue, you can talk the NPC.

Do you have the latest version? With 2.2b I should have fixed it.

My orc wife's head texture seems to change when my game loads the pregnancy scale data for her third trimester. Her face textures look fine when the game first loads but after a few seconds her body looks right but her face paint and head color gets completely mismatched. I'm not sure what would cause this.

I use Every Bodies Different for body and head textures so i'm not sure what would cause the head texture to change at all when Beeing female adjusts her body.

Here is my load order if it will help at all. I'm hoping there is a simple explanation for this head texture issue. Again the head texture only seems to get messed up when beeing female applies the changes to her body.

This probly happens because something changes her body weight. Might happen if you're using weight change instead of node scaling to represent pregnancy in BF.

Or it's isome other mod acting.

I have one question for Sleepy_Soul and Milzschnitte.

The new BFAP 1.3 from Sleepy_soul works fine and I think it is one needed addition for B-F.

Is it possible to add that, to next upgrade so it follows the installation and you have one option not to install it if you dont want it?

I have put BFAP 1.3 in after B-F basic add on plugin and it seems to work fine, no errors at all. But I have lost the messages about Morning sickness.

I dont find any errors in my Papyrus related to B-F. Did have many errors when I only upgraded, but after some reset and cleaning as stated earlier in the tread no problem.

Could it be one mini quest where you follow your follower/Spouse or you go your self go to one Healer in "Whiterun" for check up when you/NPC/spose dont feel well? In the first trimester.

So you can be told that You/Npc/follower/Spouse are pregnant.

If you play immerse that should be one good option.

My loved Zora tells me all the time that she dont feel well and want to go to one healer. I did just for fun go to Whiterun and check and it dont work.

She talks about the warm wells to. No she dont do anything there :) Was not expecting that. Needed to check :P

Is it hard to do?

Keep up your good work.

Edited by Uncle64

I dont like this tentacle stuff. 

Estrus Chaurus+ has the option to turn off the spit attack tentacle rape, if you do that, you should still get the eggs when raped the "normal" way 

This probly happens because something changes her body weight. Might happen if you're using weight change instead of node scaling to represent pregnancy in BF.

Or it's isome other mod acting.

Hmmm. Thank you. I have everything set to skeleton node scaling so it can't be that... Unless beeing female adjusts both the over all body weight plus the node scaling? I don't have any other mods that would change the characters over all weight value... Actually I take that back I have NPC randomizer installed but I don't use the weight randomization feature. That would be the only mod that might change the weight... I'll have to look into it.

Hmmm. Thank you. I have everything set to skeleton node scaling so it can't be that... Unless beeing female adjusts both the over all body weight plus the node scaling? I don't have any other mods that would change the characters over all weight value... Actually I take that back I have NPC randomizer installed but I don't use the weight randomization feature. That would be the only mod that might change the weight... I'll have to look into it.

You also have everybody's different. There's even a thread about something similar.

Hello Milzschnitte.

I have a odd thing that happening to me right now, maybe you may have a fix for thi. In the conslor window I have 6 or 10 lines of  variable not found

I have that too whenever i start up the game and play. is it because of this mod?

Hello Milzschnitte.

I have a odd thing that happening to me right now, maybe you may have a fix for thi. In the conslor window I have 6 or 10 lines of  variable not found

I have that too whenever i start up the game and play. is it because of this

yea think it is but not sure how to fixed the thing.

Sargo311/stigma311 are the same person but one of them is for a phone

You also have everybody's different. There's even a thread about something similar.

Wow Uriel thank you! Unfortunately it seems that this never really got solved but what I can see is that I have a total of 3 mods that could potentially change an actors weight.

Beeing Female

NPC scale randomizer

Every-bodies Different Redone

The weight scale feature is disabled in EBD and I have skeleton node scaling selected in beeing female. NPC scale randomizer is only randomizing  female breasts and butt. One of these mods has got to be the cause of the head discoloration issue.

Hello Milzschnitte.

It's true, It's BeeingFemale. It's in the SKSE Plugin file sotored and I was right (a few posts ago) There are more informations... the problem is that the information (the variable name) is empty - and that's why this Logging happen. But I don't know why it's empty but I figured out another way a few days ago - so the bug is fixed on my list. Now I still have to fix some more bugs and then I will release the next BugFix.

As long nobody is dieing I will fix all the other bugs first, before I release the "Variable not found" fix :)

My Skyrim is working again and my Script Editor is working again, too... so nothing can stop me :-) - well... except skyrim that likes to crash now after a few Minutes of playing.... installed the wrong mods, and my chair that crashed :-)

Hello Milzschnitte.

It's true, It's BeeingFemale. It's in the SKSE Plugin file sotored and I was right (a few posts ago) There are more informations... the problem is that the information (the variable name) is empty - and that's why this Logging happen. But I don't know why it's empty but I figured out another way a few days ago - so the bug is fixed on my list. Now I still have to fix some more bugs and then I will release the next BugFix.

As long nobody is dieing I will fix all the other bugs first, before I release the "Variable not found" fix :)

My Skyrim is working again and my Script Editor is working again, too... so nothing can stop me :-) - well... except skyrim that likes to crash now after a few Minutes of playing.... installed the wrong mods, and my chair that crashed :-)

at else I know there a fix coming soon for this.

Epona had twins this time.  Both boys and Atronachs.  However, she never bred with a Atronach. :P

The comments are much better and showing up regularly.   Even the "mean" ones.  Leave it to Braith to be the first one to insult my Player Character. ^_^

As for the Scripted effects the beast babies are suppose to have, none have yet to show up. >.<;

Using 2.2b, I no longer see the the entry in mcm.  Any idea why it would be missing?  It is hard to verify I have the right body and other mods correctly installed without the debug menu.

I can verify that the mod's items are added to my inventory.

Using 2.2b, I no longer see the the entry in mcm.  Any idea why it would be missing?  It is hard to verify I have the right body and other mods correctly installed without the debug menu.

I can verify that the mod's items are added to my inventory.

Have you tried forcing MCM to update?  Open up the console and type in this to force an update:

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1

setstage SKI_ConfigManagerInstance 1 informs me that it registered 9 new menus.

When I look at the list, I count 8.

I removed a couple mods, re-ran the setstage command and this time it registered 7, but showed only 6.

In both cases, this is the missing menu.

Mod Organizer v1.2.15 informs me that there are no conflicts with this mod and any others, so no files are getting overwritten.