The german word Mittelschmerz is in englisch Mittelschmerz - there is no translation for it. UK and US are using the german medical term.

I can confirm that at the current version, NPCs won't spawn actors. SOrry for that. In the version i'm using right now (testing the child system) the NPCs will span children - but as i thought it's annoying :)

So I've added an dialogue to "remove" the spawned children. But there are still some bugs and maybe I need to redo almost everything >.<

Ah well, great mod regardless.

Thanks anyway milzschnitte, and keep up the awesome work! :)

The german word Mittelschmerz is in englisch Mittelschmerz - there is no translation for it. UK and US are using the german medical term.

I can confirm that at the current version, NPCs won't spawn actors. SOrry for that. In the version i'm using right now (testing the child system) the NPCs will span children - but as i thought it's annoying :)

So I've added an dialogue to "remove" the spawned children. But there are still some bugs and maybe I need to redo almost everything >.<

True, that is medical term. But using "ovulation pain" would be more useful for non-medically trained US/UK citizens and those who don't know german language.

Now i am little confused.

So the "children" that are spawned right now whit the current version are not "actors"?

Have I missed some update. Need to check, but first off for work.

Thanks for the lovely mod :)

They are actors, but NPCs won't born/spawn them. When you set the MCM Setting to actor, NPCs won't born anything.

When i made the children i've figured out that Muon Shaan or me, included this.

Heya milz,

Poking around with some BFAP revisions / additions, and have a question in regards to calling NPC names affected by Beeing Female. Specifically, I want to separate out the messages about morning sicknes / fetal motion into two bits; one for the player, and another for the NPC. Is there a way to call the pregnant NPC's name that is being targeted a FWSpell effect?

I poked around your 'FWTextContents ' script, and am noticing the use of squiggly brackets when names are being used.

string property NPCCameInsideNPC = "{0} came inside {1}" auto

Is there a way I can use this method in my own magic effect scripts? Apologizes if my question is obvious; my knowledge of the Creation Kit is still fragmented atm.

Thanks!

** EDIT ** 

And the script compiles correctly :) It's always some vague SKSE code that apparently I can't find the API for - thanks milz!

Now i am little confused.

So the "children" that are spawned right now whit the current version are not "actors"?

Have I missed some update. Need to check, but first off for work.

Thanks for the lovely mod :)

They are actors, but NPCs won't born/spawn them. When you set the MCM Setting to actor, NPCs won't born anything.

When i made the children i've figured out that Muon Shaan or me, included this.

Ok, now I am not so confused :)

Understand why they act so weird :)

Is there a way to heal the fetus ?  It would be nice if eating/sleeping made it faster...

Sleeping 24 hours and healing potions used to work for me, not sure if it's the same in the latest version.

Now I just try to avoid combat in the first trimester where the foetus its most delicate.

Is there a way to heal the fetus ?  It would be nice if eating/sleeping made it faster...

Sleeping 24 hours and healing potions used to work for me, not sure if it's the same in the latest version.

Now I just try to avoid combat in the first trimester where the foetus its most delicate.

Yeah! the fetus heals over time... I just do some low danger missions until it heals.

I normally waste a few days in town doing some of the stuff I normally put off, smithing, enchanting, selling junk, etc. The fetus heals a bit and you end up with better gear and more money. Changing your fighting style to long range helps as well, using poisons, conjured creatures. Letting your follower do the up close fighting...

It takes a while for the fetus to heal, so you need to alter your fighting tactics to protect it...

Heya milz,

Poking around with some BFAP revisions / additions, and have a question in regards to calling NPC names affected by Beeing Female. Specifically, I want to separate out the messages about morning sicknes / fetal motion into two bits; one for the player, and another for the NPC. Is there a way to call the pregnant NPC's name that is being targeted a FWSpell effect?

I poked around your 'FWTextContents ' script, and am noticing the use of squiggly brackets when names are being used.

string property NPCCameInsideNPC = "{0} came inside {1}" auto

Is there a way I can use this method in my own magic effect scripts? Apologizes if my question is obvious; my knowledge of the Creation Kit is still fragmented atm.

Thanks!

When the magic effect is a scripted one, you can use the Event:

Event OnEffectStart(Actor target, Actor caster)
Debug.Notification("Effected " + target.GetDisplayName())
endEvent

Ok, just droped with some quick informations.

The children features still won't work. There are still a few things missing like the "Go home", "Go to daddy" dialogues and the perks are a bit buggy.

Another bug is, that the NPC Children will run away and won't follow there mother.

But I've decidet, to fix the Widget Problem as soon as possible, and after that I think I will release a beta.

The Race AddOn has changed a bit. Old AddOns will still work, but they should be updated somedays because the Player got own children and an own property in the Race AddOn settings.

Another thing that has changed, you have to add a script to the child actors and an AI Package List.

With this script and AI Package List the children will have all features like dialogues, follow, wait options, inventory, skill-tree, perk-tree, learning spells, ....

This will be a Beta. I still have to fix some bugs, and adding some Creation Kit Child properties like "Has_Magicka".... if this option is disabled, all magicka skills and the ability to learn new spells will be removed. (wolf-children, troll-children and so on don't have magicka)

But I think this version is still better then the current version

The children you have atm will transform to NPC children. This meen, they won't follow you and they will have the NPC Children dialogues. I'm sorry, I wish i could update them to the new Player Children, but it's not possible.

The "new" birth animation was added, too. it's not realy peferct but it's better then an rotating woman.

It seems there are some problems with AFT (Amazing Follower Tweek), but this still need some tests.

Ok, nice information :)

B-F is live and kicking :)

Sadly I cant help you since the last time i did one mod or similar was when i did Maps for Duke Nukem 3D Ages ago.

Creation Kit really scares me. I bow for you.

But I can gladly do tests for you if you want.

I have several of different avatars, Females, males. 5 of them.

The bug about that the children run away is it if you play as male or is it all times and random even if you are female and have given birth to them?

I have seen bugs whit AFT when you tell them where to live and they stop talking to you but they stay atleast.

The same happens when you use the mod "my home is your home".

Nice to hear about a possible children-BETA,

but to be honest, I've been a little bit nervous to hear about lots of new features without releasing an updated/bugfixed/tweaked main version for months.

Are the main mod and addons tied together that much?

Ok, just droped with some quick informations.

The Race AddOn has changed a bit. Old AddOns will still work, but they should be updated somedays because the Player got own children and an own property in the Race AddOn settings.

Another thing that has changed, you have to add a script to the child actors and an AI Package List.

With this script and AI Package List the children will have all features like dialogues, follow, wait options, inventory, skill-tree, perk-tree, learning spells, ....

This will be a Beta. I still have to fix some bugs, and adding some Creation Kit Child properties like "Has_Magicka".... if this option is disabled, all magicka skills and the ability to learn new spells will be removed. (wolf-children, troll-children and so on don't have magicka)

But I think this version is still better then the current version

1.) Hm sounds intressting a question thought, will it make it possible for atronach and spriggan to pregnant a woman)

2.) You mean it's like a addon where you provide the basic function to make the baby follower?

3.) Does this also included scaling options? Cause the last thing I knew if the father is a beast the child will become a nord child (last where I tested it was 6 month ago) if it will now spawn the creature it would be desireable to set the scale (if it isn't done automatically) cause you will not give birth to a full grown wolf, dog, horse or dragon

Edit:

Nice to hear about a possible children-BETA,

but to be honest, I've been a little bit nervous to hear about lots of new features without releasing an updated/bugfixed/tweaked main version for months.

Are the main mod and addons tied together that much?

Hm yes and no. The main doesn't need the addons (logical) but the addons depend heavily on the main. I currently develop my addon further without BF function used and to test it I will use the console to add the item. But the mod still need BF to place the baby item after the birth so yes the addon heavily dependent on BF.

PS: Hope everyone understand what I mean (I really shouldn't post something shortly befor I need to get ready for work)

1.) Hm sounds intressting a question thought, will it make it possible for atronach and spriggan to pregnant a woman)

2.) You mean it's like a addon where you provide the basic function to make the baby follower?

3.) Does this also included scaling options? Cause the last thing I knew if the father is a beast the child will become a nord child (last where I tested it was 6 month ago) if it will now spawn the creature it would be desireable to set the scale (if it isn't done automatically) cause you will not give birth to a full grown wolf, dog, horse or dragon

1) Yes, sorry. In skyrim all creatures are flaged/taged male - even when they looks female.

2) The main mod includes a few scripts you can add to your actors with a few script properties like "scaling duration", "start size", ..... so it's not an addon, it's a main mod update. Everything is done, you just have to add the script to your actor, setting the "child class" and adding the AI Package... this should be everything and your baby actors are fully supported including the folower script and inventory and leveling system.

3) Yes - a scaling option is included as well. You can set the start size and the duration. Now it will scale the actor from "start size" to 1.0 over "duration" days. Lets say, you've set a "start size" of "0.5" and the duration is set to 20 days. After 5 days the actor is scaled to 0.625, after 10 days it's scaled to 0.75, after 15 days it's 8.75 and after 20 and above days it's 1.0

1) Yes, sorry. In skyrim all creatures are flaged/taged male - even when they looks female.

2) The main mod includes a few scripts you can add to your actors with a few script properties like "scaling duration", "start size", ..... so it's not an addon, it's a main mod update. Everything is done, you just have to add the script to your actor, setting the "child class" and adding the AI Package... this should be everything and your baby actors are fully supported including the folower script and inventory and leveling system.

3) Yes - a scaling option is included as well. You can set the start size and the duration. Now it will scale the actor from "start size" to 1.0 over "duration" days. Lets say, you've set a "start size" of "0.5" and the duration is set to 20 days. After 5 days the actor is scaled to 0.625, after 10 days it's scaled to 0.75, after 15 days it's 8.75 and after 20 and above days it's 1.0

1.) If I'm correctly that it wasn't possible to become pregnant as your script use(d) animation tags to decide and atronach and spriggan animation doesn't had this tags. So I assume you did change it to use the flags of the animation actors?

2.) Sounds really interesting. I will definitely try it out if you release it.

3.) Hm maybe add a variable to include irregularities so that each child growth a bit different (faster or slower). Maybe even set a scaling range for the grown up child (e.g. not all children have a scaling 1 but rather a value between 0.95 and 1.05).

Heya folks, Sleepy_Soul here with BFAP v1.2! Why? Because v1.1 got boring after a while!

New Features:

• Armor Restriction System based on player trimester. 2nd Trimester prevents Heavy armor from being worn, while 3rd Trimester prevents Heavy and Light armor from being worn. This feature can be disabled in the MCM menu.

In order to prevent too much script spamming (and thus load on the game engine), the armor check script will only fire once per In-Game hour. To compensate for this, I've added a short scene with a Message Box for some immersive flavor. This script doesn't remove armor while in combat or on a mount as well, to prevent the player from entering the scene and dying from being unable to defend herself.

• Non-canon impregnation spell added, since milz's tutorial made the process very easy, and I needed to test NPC pregnancies quickly. Impregnates valid female actors with a random number of babies (1-6).
  • NPC Comments based on player trimester.... or I think so - I'm unable to test this reliably, and was unable to get it to fire in game for me. But the quest misc dialogue framework is in there, so let me know if anyone sees a message.

Updated / Upgraded Features:

• Certain symptoms have shaking screens and controller vibration added to them (fetal motions are one of them). I don't have a controller myself, so I dunno if the vibration feature works.
  • 3rd Trimester 'Fix' Touch spell now works on NPCs.
  • Messages now differentiate between the player or an NPCs. ISMs only fire for player effects. No more phantom pregnancy symptoms!

Be sure to follow my previous un-installing instructions to safetly remove BFAP v1.1's scripts from your save game.

*** UPDATE 12/14/14 ***

Updated BFAP to v1.2.1 with the following!

• MCM Toggles for NPC comment frequency and Staggering.
  • SKI scripts removed from zip package.
  • 1st Trimester comments content changes.
  • Other stuff (?)

Script changes, as always, need a clean save.

BFAP v1.2.1.rar

My hat is off to you sir! This mod is awesome to me. There is no other single mod puts more realizism and immersion into skyrim than "Being Female". In Beth games I always play a female and with this mod it got so much better. I can not imagine ever playing skyrim without it. Ohh and a little secret .... I have been using "being Female" since the very begining and each update just keeps getting better and better.  Kudos and keep up the great work!!! :)

Hi,

Excellent work here! Thank you for this mod!

Do you have any plan to add debuffs for Ovulation phase? Such as loose concentration (magicka related), getting exhausted easily (stamina debuff), random health lost etc.. And even more, black out occasionally for some women could get serious pain during ovulation.

Thanks,

AJ

Thanks Sleepy Soul for your plugin update :)

Do the save breaks if I dont follow the update instructions?

I use Save Sculpter for cleaning saves.

Yes the save can break if specific uninstall instructions are not followed.

That is unless you do as I mostly do and just start a brand new game after updating any mod. I also usually update mods in batches of 5 to 10, (eg. 6 mods I use got updated I update them and start a new game) that way it minimizes errors and improves game play.

Ok. No I dont want to start one new game, already in one new :)

I will try to install, if it dont work then I have some roll back to do. I save often so that is not one issue.

I know how to clean and mod, no issue for me. I simply dont want to terminate the pregnancy.

I can post how it did go :P 

How can you create wash out sperm potion? I have never found a way.

You use the cooking pot. The same way you do the Contraception.

yeah i don't see nothing there i don't know how to craft maybe its because of ccor I put random ingredients and hope to god its the right one.