I don't know much about modding, but i don't think that adding the adoptable features to the newborn would be too hard to do, i mean how much work would that take?
I hope it comes with the next update, it's an awesome mod but it's too annoying to have your child following you everywhere just talking: "did you need something?", instead of just staying home and act like your child...

Guest Devianza

This is a great mod but when I load it.. it does tend to open the door to the game just exiting a bit more often.  When it comes to Skyrim, the game rarely ctd's with an error, it usually just shuts down with no reason why.  Last night I added TESV to the exception list on DEP, that supposedly is supposed to help with the issue I have, and running SKSE in admin mod is as well.  But I'm wondering if Loot just isn't getting the job done when it comes to the proper load order, I know it doesn't put morenastycritters in the right order since according to the guy who made that mod, the esp's have to be together and Loot puts them in all different places. 

So maybe someone here can help me... does this load order look ok?

Skyrim
Update
Unofficial Skyrim patch
Hearthfires
Unofficial Hearthfires patch
Dragonborn
Unofficial dragonborn patch
sexlab
beingfemale
sexlabaroused
apropos
sexlabromance
christmasinskyrim
morenastycritters

sexlabnudecreatures

sexllabnudecreaturesdb

collar

sexlabattraction

n_43 hair pack

sexlab approach

brawl bugs ce

racemenu

gim boots

racemenuplugin

beeingfemalebasicaddon

sexlabanimalsex

bikini-mtm

sexlabmatchmaker

dimclothes

nirwanaarmor

skyui

sotteta necromancer outfit

There's going to be some spelling errors on the load order above because I had to type it all in manually since for some reason, this forum doesn't allow me to copy/paste with IE 11, copy/paste only seems to work with Firefox and I just do not like Firefox. 

Skyrim itself don't got an adoption system - the adoption system comes with a DLC. But i want to keep BeeingFemale native skyrim so even player without an adoption system can use the mod. Another reason is, you can only adopt 2 children - but what happen to your third child when you born one?

The third reason is - the children you can adopt are fix. and the fourth reason - what should happen to the NPC children?

So there is no other way to create an own adopt system that is compatible to all other mods and DLCs

The new adoption system comes with the next update. That's the main focus for it.

But there are still some bugs in it and i don't know if this will work for console and for other non-latin letter languages like chinese, rusia, ....

For me the load order seems to be ok. Maybe you could order the DLCs together and after them the unofficial pathes.

You've run FNIS? This can also be a reason for a CTD when an animation is played that wasn't ran through FNIS

This is a great mod but when I load it.. it does tend to open the door to the game just exiting a bit more often.  When it comes to Skyrim, the game rarely ctd's with an error, it usually just shuts down with no reason why.  Last night I added TESV to the exception list on DEP, that supposedly is supposed to help with the issue I have, and running SKSE in admin mod is as well.  But I'm wondering if Loot just isn't getting the job done when it comes to the proper load order, I know it doesn't put morenastycritters in the right order since according to the guy who made that mod, the esp's have to be together and Loot puts them in all different places. 

So maybe someone here can help me... does this load order look ok?

Skyrim

Update

Unofficial Skyrim patch

Hearthfires

Unofficial Hearthfires patch

Dragonborn

Unofficial dragonborn patch

sexlab

beingfemale

sexlabaroused

apropos

sexlabromance

christmasinskyrim

morenastycritters

sexlabnudecreatures

sexllabnudecreaturesdb

collar

sexlabattraction

n_43 hair pack

sexlab approach

brawl bugs ce

racemenu

gim boots

racemenuplugin

beeingfemalebasicaddon

sexlabanimalsex

bikini-mtm

sexlabmatchmaker

dimclothes

nirwanaarmor

skyui

sotteta necromancer outfit

There's going to be some spelling errors on the load order above because I had to type it all in manually since for some reason, this forum doesn't allow me to copy/paste with IE 11, copy/paste only seems to work with Firefox and I just do not like Firefox. 

I've never had a problem with Loot and I did use More Nasty Critters for a while before reverting back to SLNC.

Sometimes Skyrim will simply ctd (even vanilla) I find usually on a cell change in an outdoor location after quite a few hours gameplay. It's highly variable though sometime I can go for 10 hours or more without a ctd sometimes I'll get one early in a session but no more. A lot of animations will tend to cause more but again not always. How often are you getting them?

If you're having a problem pasting in IE have to tried the shortcut ctrl+V which is what I normally use (I use Firefox myself).

The unofficial patches look fine, I'm not familiar with some of the mods in your list but to give you some comparison here's my list which you're welcome to check against

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp

Dawnguard.esm

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp

HearthFires.esm

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

TouringCarriages.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

sexlab_WearAndTear.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Brawl Bugs CE.esp

SexLabSquirt.esp

LADL - No Starting Spells.esp

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp

Osare Maid Outfit.esp

Difficulty x1 Player.esp

3DNPC.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

dragonsoulstoperks.esp

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp

RND_USKP-Patch.esp

SkyUI.esp

TradeBarter.esp

PrivateNeeds.esp

Purewaters.esp

PrivateNeeds-Sexlab.esp

PrivateNeeds-RND.esp

SkyrimBound.esp

Immersive Sounds - Magic.esp

R18pn - lingerie Set.esp

RaceMenu.esp

SleepTight.esp

RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp

unreadbooksglow.esp

ShowersInInns.esp

CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp

SexLabDefeat.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

mslDeviousCaptures.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

SplashofRain.esp

Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

private_nokillblur_test.esp

SexLabDangerousNights.esp

seducesets.esp

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp

TimingIsEverything.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Guest Devianza

I'm actually getting the issue more often when I go to load a save then I do while playing.  Yeah, I'll get the occasional shut down to windows issue once in awhile while I'm playing, but more often than not, it happens when loading a save. The game really hates it when I add a new mod and then go and load a save,  but after trying 2-3 times it'll finally load. It seems like it just isn't digging registering the new mod.   Like right now I'm about to load my save after applying beingfemale, so there's a good chance it'll go boom at first.

Unless the DEP workaround solves the issue.. which would be nice.

I'm actually getting the issue more often when I go to load a save then I do while playing.  Yeah, I'll get the occasional shut down to windows issue once in awhile while I'm playing, but more often than not, it happens when loading a save. The game really hates it when I add a new mod and then go and load a save,  but after trying 2-3 times it'll finally load. It seems like it just isn't digging registering the new mod.   Like right now I'm about to load my save after applying beingfemale, so there's a good chance it'll go boom at first.

Unless the DEP workaround solves the issue.. which would be nice.

From what you are saying your mods are not the problem. What is the problem is that you are trying to load a game with a lot of scripts which causes the ctd's. The good news is that it's easy to solve.

I use an old version of LAL for this but if you prefer you can use a game at Helgen in the first cell you enter but it must be a new game right at the beginning. You could probably even use a start in qasmoke test area though I've never tried it myself. The start cell in LAL I find the best as you can always get started with all your mods in place. If using the Helgen start I'd recommend taking a save without mods, if using LAL I've never had a problem with all mods loaded as you're not really in the game at that point.

Once you have the start game set up go into console and type save gamename  hit enter key (I call mine basegame but use whatever name you prefer) and always use this as your first load

So what does this do. At the very beginning with a fresh game the script load is minimal so it gives Skyrim a chance to load without a ctd caused by being bogged down with all those scripts. Once loaded you then load your current Save game and off you go with no ctd's.

It does require that one extra step but it'll save you a lot of frustration.

One other thing to remember as well, if you keep reloading a save (like when testing a new mod) after about half a dozen loads you'll start to get ctd's if you're lucky and if you're unlucky you'll get "odd effects" as the game starts to corrupt.

From another thread  :ph34r: :

• I will look through the scripts from BeeingFemale and look for a way to enable Spriggan and Atronach to impregnate the player (I just love the idea that Spriggan and Atronach use females to reproduce, somehow  :wub: )

If you need some new features we can work on them for sure so i can implementate it in the next version (don't know when it will be released yet, but for sure all AddOns will stay compatible)

I like the kicking idea :-) Maybe a controller vibration would be cool, too  :)

If you ask me about new features I have a suggestion:

Split the FWAddOn_Race up into one for female and one for male. The female part would be the same. For the male part (well all parts about pregnancy aren't needed) would be following features nice:

• Multiplier for sperm duration, impregnating chance and sperm replacement (I know it's called diffrently but I can't remember  :( )
  • Also a property to set the amount of child he would "make" (the amount of children the woman will recive could be determinde with the arithmetic mean [e.q. woman 1 babies, male 4 babies | 1+4=5/2=2,5 rounded to 2 childes])
  • Property to set the Baby Mesh and Baby Item and a Father_Force_This_Baby (Hm if it would be conflict as both female and male force the baby I think the female should win the conflict)
  • Maybe a possibility to set the chance to impregnate throug anal and oral act (like spiders and chaurus places the eggs into the bowels or stormach) 
  • Maybe allow to set an effect animation when he cums (like it used a spell rather then shoot cum)

I hope this would be possible. But what I really need is a way to place atronach and spriggan sperm into the female  ^_^

From another thread  :ph34r: : [...]

Split the FWAddOn_Race up into one for female and one for male. The female part would be the same. For the male part (well all parts about pregnancy aren't needed) would be following features nice:

• Multiplier for sperm duration, impregnating chance and sperm replacement (I know it's called diffrently but I can't remember  :( )
  • Also a property to set the amount of child he would "make" (the amount of children the woman will recive could be determinde with the arithmetic mean [e.q. woman 1 babies, male 4 babies | 1+4=5/2=2,5 rounded to 2 childes])
  • Property to set the Baby Mesh and Baby Item and a Father_Force_This_Baby (Hm if it would be conflict as both female and male force the baby I think the female should win the conflict)
  • Maybe a possibility to set the chance to impregnate throug anal and oral act (like spiders and chaurus places the eggs into the bowels or stormach) 
  • Maybe allow to set an effect animation when he cums (like it used a spell rather then shoot cum)

I hope this would be possible. But what I really need is a way to place atronach and spriggan sperm into the female  ^_^

Let me see what i can do :)

I think it would be better to combine male and female property, .... adding properties like "Male force this baby" and stuff.... then it would be possible, when a horse impregnated a woman, she will born a horse :D

I know this might sound odd...

But is there a way to 'Disable' the status hotkey?

It kind of makes me feel like I am constantly wearing a fertility monitor...and is neither immersive nor realistic, I know I could just 'not press it' but the temptation is usually too great, and I just don't like know its there... :(

Already thought about it.... I will disable the hotkey, when the message mode is set to "Low Information" or below... or something like that

I think it would be better to combine male and female property, .... adding properties like "Male force this baby" and stuff.... then it would be possible, when a horse impregnated a woman, she will born a horse :D

Can I suggest this is an add on rather than part of the main mod (or have option switches) as it seems going into a fantasy that's a bit outside of BF which is a rl analogue as far as it can be in a game.

Great for those that like it (and may it bring them much enjoyment), but personally I wouldn't want it in my game.

On the hotkey disable, I'd suggest the player gets a warning on menstruation start and end as clearly the pc would be aware when this took place, but hide the rest

Slorm couldn't that be done by just disabling the allow creature sperm option that's already in the MCM?

I'd assume that would work for a Spriggan, I don't know if an Atronach is classed as a creature or something else off the top of my head. I was referring to the whole of the previous post though as for example it is simply a physical impossibility to become pregnant through oral sex which was why I was suggesting it as an add-on or option checkbox

REQUEST...

ANIMAL BIRTHING... of scaled down animals, you give birth to a scaled down creature, such as a spider, chaurus, dog, horse, bear, etc... With a 10% scaling up each day, after you have given birth to it, then it becomes hostile and you have to fight it off. No messing with fancy AI, just the scaling option, if possible.

Hostile, unless its a normally non hostile animal, then it just acts like a normal animal. But stuck in your house, probably.

Birthing normal Chaurus eggs, at normal size, as they could come in handy for making potions.

Pregnancy from Chaurus sex.

Birthing Spider eggs, the same size as a Chaurus egg. Or a live, scaled down spider, or both.

You just want to hope she doesn't birth a giant or a mammoth, although a small enraged mammoth or giant running around your house would be hilarious...

TAP ROOT PREGNANCY... i really like Susanoo's idea for spriggans. How about the female Spriggan just fist-fucks a tap root into its host, the fist-fuck animations is already there. The tap root grows into a young, scaled down Spriggan, that scales up over a matter of days. It could be a non-hostile that just protects the village from bad people, being a friendly guardian. The only problem is that you'd unknowingly allow a Spriggan into the village, that would be fist-fucking tap roots into NPC's.

FLAME ATRONACH PREGNANCY... The same as the Spriggan, except it fist-fucks a lump of organic Brimstone Ore into its victim. That develops into a miniature, scaled down Atronach, that acts similar to the Spriggan.

'Lydia screams in agony, as a fiery hand enters her. It stretches her pussy wide, as the fiery hand rams something hard, deep into her. The Flame Atronach not caring for her pained screams, both from the burning heat and the lump of Organic Brimstone it has snapped off of itself. Which it is set on inserting deep into her, one last scream from Lydia signifies it has finished. Lydia holds her swollen stomach, wondering what it is inside of her... Lydia gasps, feeling the new, but not painful warmth of her stomach...'

Pregnancy lengths should vary with whatever she is pregnant with, unnatural creature pregnancies should give Buffs as well as Debuffs. Flame Atronach pregnancies should give a fire resistant buff of 50%.

MAGICAL PREGNANCIES... Mages know you are too strong to defeat, so they want to encumber you with a pregnancy. It may be just the thing to swing the odds of killing or capturing you, make you pregnant and attack you whilst you are struggling to get around.

Obviously there shouldn't be too many mages capable of this, but you could give birth to a magical creature... Maybe a different version of the Aradia living harness, that crawls out of you and latches on to your body. Giving different status effects, than the standard living harness...

Any chance of ditching the break dancing on the floor birth scenes, and just having her on all fours instead.

From another thread  :ph34r: : [...]

Sure to split it up was just to prevent it from becomming to confusing. Also a propertiy to force belly scaling depending on father race. Like a spider or chaurus lays it's egg into the womb. The belly would be big from the start and even maybe not growing but shrinking.

Can I suggest this is an add on rather than part of the main mod (or have option switches) as it seems going into a fantasy that's a bit outside of BF which is a rl analogue as far as it can be in a game.

Great for those that like it (and may it bring them much enjoyment), but personally I wouldn't want it in my game.

On the hotkey disable, I'd suggest the player gets a warning on menstruation start and end as clearly the pc would be aware when this took place, but hide the rest

Hm I can fully understand you not everyone like such ideas/possibilities, in any case I would always suggest to make something like that as and optional addon (because for those who like it there are people to dislike it)

Already thought about it.... I will disable the hotkey, when the message mode is set to "Low Information" or below... or something like that

How about having a always stays there choice? I have some personal difficulty to press that button.(Old keyboard won't respond.

I would like that option as well. To many mods have at least one hot key needed some have lots more. I am running short of keys to asinine buttons to. Wait strike that last part reverse it.

Still an option to have the H.U.D. elements stay on screen would be nice.

How about having a always stays there choice? I have some personal difficulty to press that button.(Old keyboard won't respond.)

Cant you already disable it?

I can agree about the splitting part, that sounds good. One male dont need the female part, but some sort of tracking system of the children would be nice.

The part about how many children. I dont get it how you can come up whit those numbers. That part is not one good idea.

To impregnate through Anal dont BF already have that? Default is 3% if i do remember it correct. Have not tried to alter it.

The Mage pregnancy can be one nice thing.

For the other suggestions about Spriggans/horses etc. I dont want it, but perhaps as one plugin?

There was some other suggestions to in the tread. Same for them, plugin not in the main mod please.

I should leave the mod if I got some things like that in the mod.

How about having a always stays there choice? I have some personal difficulty to press that button.(Old keyboard won't respond.)

Cant you already disable it?

Its more like the whole keyboard isn't working at most of the time, so I use gamepad like a XB360 controler for most of the basic inputs.

Get one new keyboard then. They are cheap. You can get one less then 10 Euro.

I love my old keyboard (Which is a typer one, button bounce with nice clicks sound.), just not the bits it connect to the key fuction that need to be keep pressing time to time in skyrim.

Then get a new keyboard of the same make and model.

I love my old keyboard (Which is a typer one, button bounce with nice clicks sound.), just not the bits it connect to the key fuction that need to be keep pressing time to time in skyrim.

Don't get me wrong, its working fine, just not working fine enough in skyrim.

I can agree about the splitting part, that sounds good. One male dont need the female part, but some sort of tracking system of the children would be nice.

The part about how many children. I dont get it how you can come up whit those numbers. That part is not one good idea.

To impregnate through Anal dont BF already have that? Default is 3% if i do remember it correct. Have not tried to alter it.

The Mage pregnancy can be one nice thing.

For the other suggestions about Spriggans/horses etc. I dont want it, but perhaps as one plugin?

There was some other suggestions to in the tread. Same for them, plugin not in the main mod please.

I should leave the mod if I got some things like that in the mod.

• Hm what do you mean with tracking system?
  • With the numbers i meant how many child/babies will be born if you cross breed two races (I know probably the woman counts in "RL" [if this would be even possible :wacko: ]... hm but i try to explain the example better:
    • Let's say the father is a dog (dog have around 5-10 puppies with each birth) and the mother is a human (1-2 babys).
    • Now it could be forced with either prefer the mother or the father number of child in a pregnancy. I thought maybe it would be better to set the amount of babies with taking bothe parents race into account. The easiest mean would be to form the average of both values:
      • 7 (avg. puppy number of dogs) + 2 (avg. baby number of humans) / 2 = 4,5
      • Also I think in case of ,5 values it should be rounded to the lower number 4,5 -> 4 (the base number of children the mother will carry on pregnancy)
      • to use plain numbers ( [7 + 2] / 2= 4,5) or ( 7 + 2 = 9 / 2 = 4,5)
  • Right but I think if the father lays eggs into the woman then the chance would be the same regardles if it was an oral-/anal-/vaginal-act, cause the eggs probably don't care if they are lying in the womb, bowel or stomach (if they resist the stomach accid). Or the father (male or female isn't important in this one) uses magic to impregnate the woman.
  • Actually I don't think you will see it (if it should be implement into the main mod) as long as you don't enable creature cum. I did look into the scripts of BF yesterday and to make it short, as long as creature cum is deactivated no beastiallity act should be able to impregnate the woman.