Same here.

I run Windows 7. I uninstalled the beeinfemaleaddon.esp and BFAP 1.2.esp before running the new version which has the same load order than the Beeingfemale.esm from the v1.14. I sayed that it was probably a problem with the v2.1b esm because I overwrite all the files except the new dll and the new seq to return to v1.14. I also tried once without the new dll and another time without the new seq file, and the problem still the same: no skyrim main menu appearing.

Ok, so the .dll file isn't the problem, right? Because you've removed it for a test.

In the directory Interface\\BeeingFemale\\ there are swf files, can you try to delete them and test if the menu appears now?

I don't realy think this could be the reason, but why not testing to make it clear :)

The child system should be implementated. The children are kind of followers.

thanks for quick response. strange. i tried multiple times as both male/female but child has no follower options. it stays in room it was born and only thing it does is when i ready my weapon it does the same. i instaled 2.14 (beta) over clean skyrim with couple of other mods but none related to sexlab.

Same bug without the swf files. Still no main menu :s

Just a precision. When I update beeing female from 1.14 to 2.1b, It seams to be 2 instances of skyrim launching at the same time (I have multiple TESV process stucked on the same incomplete lauching step (same insufficient amount of memory used)). And it happens only when I update Beeing female (I precise again, without the dll file, the bug still remain).

I just upgraded to the new version. Thanks for the update.  :)

I've got a question:

What happened to the BasicAddon esp? Is it not needed anymore?

Another thing I noticed:

After updating directly from v1.14 to v2.1b, the mod wouldn't register any added sperm. The message showed correctly, but the Information tab didn't update.

I then did a "cleansave" using savetool (deleted all FW* and BFA* scripts) and it seems to have installed itself correctly now. Maybe a reset via MCM might have worked as well.

Found some strange thing.

post-552511-0-74513400-1419205109_thumb.jpg

I play as male in this save.

But i think it is related to Nimarie, I did one reset and all pregnacys terminated except hers did not stop, needed to be in the same cell for the reset to work on her.

She is one mod 3dnpc or Knocked up dont remember.

post-552511-0-73119100-1419205171_thumb.jpg

And i did have trouble when installing like some other have said to.

Did need to reinstall it 2 times before it started to work.

I dont know but i did get it to work if i have B-F 1.14 installed and the new beta overwrite the old and the old active. I use NMM and Wrye.

Have BFAP 1.2 installed to.

And several of this lines in my Papyrus.

Did see some lines about be male to.

[12/22/2014 - 12:30:24AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "<native>" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitState() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line ?
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.InitValues() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 231
    [None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 101
[12/22/2014 - 12:30:26AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:

I am sure this is a easy fix probably. but I tried out the beta version but it made my game become unstable, started to crash after 15 minutes rather than the almost three hour game play session I did lastnight ;p so i reverted back to the stable version and now everything is in German. I'm going to uninstall it and reinstall it. but just a heads up

Which mod do you use to add scalable armors ?  I've tried PVA but it looks like in the following picture.  PSVAC looks great but I use CBBE and switching to UNP looks like a pain...

Thanks

I use this mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?        It may be more "sexy" but I like them and it works well with pregnancy. ^_^

here is Epona in armour and in the last one (too pregnant for her armour) is in a re-textured chefs outfit.

post-574239-0-86947300-1419286940_thumb.png post-574239-0-25566700-1419286991_thumb.png post-574239-0-63480800-1419287013_thumb.png

Which mod do you use to add scalable armors ?  I've tried PVA but it looks like in the following picture.  PSVAC looks great but I use CBBE and switching to UNP looks like a pain...

Thanks

I use this mod. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259/?        It may be more "sexy" but I like them and it works well with pregnancy. ^_^

here is Epona in armour and in the last one (too pregnant for her armour) is in a re-textured chefs outfit.

attachicon.gifEponaAt2ndtrimester2.png attachicon.gifEponaAt2ndtrimester.png attachicon.gifEponaAt3rdtrimester.png

Thanks, though as you said, it's maybe a little too "sexy " (plus I use Frostfall, not the best immersive combinaison :lol: ).  But I'll probably install it if I don't find anything else (I'm surprised by the lack of love towards the vanilla armors on LL :D )

[...]

But i think it is related to Nimarie, I did one reset and all pregnacys terminated except hers did not stop, needed to be in the same cell for the reset to work on her.

She is one mod 3dnpc or Knocked up dont remember.

attachicon.gif2014-12-22_00001.jpg

And i did have trouble when installing like some other have said to.

Did need to reinstall it 2 times before it started to work.

I dont know but i did get it to work if i have B-F 1.14 installed and the new beta overwrite the old and the old active. I use NMM and Wrye.

Have BFAP 1.2 installed to.

[...]

Well, the armor message is from BFAP v1.2. Looked into the armor checking script and found that it's current setup doesn't really work between the player and an NPC.

As is, it looks like the system will only work if you the player is pregnant only. NPC pregnancies are going to muck it up.

I'll see if I can push out a fix this weekend after Christmas.

I was thinking that it was some like that Sleepy_Soul.

It was little odd when it started to come up.

From the beginning it did work on Lydia as it should, and she did the moves and so on. Correct messages about it, but after Ninarie did get pregnant whit the Elf in the village below 7000 steps. "Forgot the name". It started to go over to PC after that. And the effect did stop on Lydia.

It did work well on my female lvl 77.

Well Epona gave birth to her "foal".  Since it didn't state Filly(girl) or Colt (boy).  I went with girl as it was before the beast baby add-on.  Since there is no half horse actor type I made my own... Here is Zelda. 

post-574239-0-71806000-1419332811_thumb.png post-574239-0-79929400-1419332867_thumb.png post-574239-0-23047500-1419332909_thumb.png post-574239-0-48493300-1419332931_thumb.png

post-574239-0-42080700-1419332979_thumb.png post-574239-0-95600100-1419333010_thumb.png post-574239-0-55649500-1419333035_thumb.png  post-574239-0-45902200-1419334373_thumb.png

I did the best I could with what I have and am able to do. ;D

As far as the third trimester comments ending with "fat sow" almost ended the lives of several NPCs.   If that part wasn't in the comment I could have passed it off as someones opinion who didn't know her very well.  Comments are great no matter how opinionated.  Insults though..... well they didn't die because baby's health and well being came first...... over kicking the crud outta people. LOL   Happy Holidays to everyone.  I look forward to the fixes that will come after the holidays. ^_^  As ever thank you for all the hard work and time you put in to this mod and add-ons.