There aren't changes in the addon, it's the same and still compatible.

You don't have to update it

Before I forget - Please report if the Japanse / Chinese / russian translation is working. I've created a translation system and I'm not sure it can handle non latin chars.

And maybe someone is playing on a console.

The Info Menu can be closed via "Tab" and "Enter" Key . the ok button seems not to work for some reason >.<

This is just to update you on my character's comments to her as her pregnancy progressed.  She did receive many comments about her condition through out her second trimester and is now as of the beginning of her third trimester.  May I suggest scripting that can tell when the pregnant character is in not in armour.   Since the middle of her second trimester I've been having her sell the many items she's collected in the Whiterun market square (Via the your market stall mod).  So the comments about her adventuring while pregnant was a little off.   The other non-adventuring comments, such as it not being easy to be pregnant woman and such were fine though. ^_^    Perhaps different comments if the character is in clothing.  Such as... "It's good to see your taking it easy." or "I was hoping you would take it easy now."   Thank you again for this add on.  I am really enjoying it.

Her clothing I made her works like a charm.  It is not armour itself but it does have an enchantment that fortifies her armour rating.  Dragons still attack a  dovah mom to be after all.  I have a screen shot of my Epona with a dragon she had to fight while taking a short walk to the local farm.  I think she was well into her second trimester. XD  Gotta love them though dovah moms.

*goes to download the update to BF (beta)*  This keeps gettin better and better. 

I removed the BF-EC+ patch from my install when trying the beta since you said it was EC+ compatible out of the box, did a reset for my character in the BF menu, then engaged in several sex scenes to try and trigger a "... came inside you." message. Upon completion of a sex scene which should have triggered it (and it actually took a few tries with my mod setup), got a CTD. Papyrus shows numerous FWSystem errors from BF less than 10 seconds before the crash, which I know these files are modified by the BF-EC+ patch. Can't say for certain if its the fault of the beta, the update itself, or if the removal of the patch caused it. Here are the lines:

[12/20/2014 - 09:26:06PM] Error: Method OnDoDamage not found on BFA_Reminder. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (16001829)].fwaddonmanager.OnDoDamage() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1585
[bF_Main (16000D62)].fwsystem.DoDamage() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 1305
[Active effect 6 on (00000014)].FWLaborPainsBase.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWLaborPainsBase.psc" Line 22
[12/20/2014 - 09:26:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp384"
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (16001829)].fwaddonmanager.OnDoDamage() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1585
[Active effect 6 on (00000014)].FWLaborPainsBase.OnUpdateGameTime() - "FWLaborPainsBase.psc" Line 22
[12/20/2014 - 09:26:06PM] Error: Method OnDoDamage not found on BFA_VisualEffects. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[12/20/2014 - 09:26:06PM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp384"
stack:
[12/20/2014 - 09:26:06PM] Error: Method OnDoDamageStart not found on BFA_Reminder. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (16001829)].fwaddonmanager.OnDoDamageStart() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1604
[bF_Main (16000D62)].fwsystem.DoDamage() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 1321
[12/20/2014 - 09:26:06PM] Error: Method OnDoDamageStart not found on BFA_VisualEffects. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (16001829)].fwaddonmanager.OnDoDamageStart() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1604
[bF_Main (16000D62)].fwsystem.DoDamage() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 1321
[12/20/2014 - 09:26:09PM] Error: Method OnDoDamageEnd not found on BFA_Reminder. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (16001829)].fwaddonmanager.OnDoDamageEnd() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1615
[bF_Main (16000D62)].fwsystem.DoDamage() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 1363
[12/20/2014 - 09:26:09PM] Error: Method OnDoDamageEnd not found on BFA_VisualEffects. Aborting call and returning None
stack:
[bF_AddOnManager (16001829)].fwaddonmanager.OnDoDamageEnd() - "FWAddOnManager.psc" Line 1615
[bF_Main (16000D62)].fwsystem.DoDamage() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 1363

There are several other errors and messages after it, but mostly just Sexlab cleaning up after the sex act and Milk Mod Economy, SL Hormones, SL Aroused, and SL Stories firing their scripts after sex. No issue with all of them prior to the update for the past in-game week alongside BF 1.14, and engaging in sex at least once a day. 

For me, I had my status button set to B prior to the upgrade, and that was remembered after the update. Pressing it though just displayed a message from the mod, and no widgets showed up. The message from the mod was ConceptionWidget: 0.000000 > 0 && 0.000000 - 8

I re-added the BF-EC+ Patch after this and was unable to load my save right away, the one from before the update, without CTD. After loading up a clean save then loading my save, I was able to see the widgets again. The Egg widget showed up at the top center of the screen behind the compass bar, while the other bar on the bottom was in it's normal spot and no issue. Holding the button down when the widgets were up to enable a locked on status for them actually abruptly disabled them instead, disappearing immediately instead of it's usual fade out. Just pressing the button simply refreshed their duration though, so that was fine. The previous message showed up each time like before. I was also able to generate a "... came inside you." message just fine (on first try this time), waited a few hours till midnight when Hormones updates, and still no crash. 

On another note about the SL Hormones mod, your mod says there is "No Kompatability" with Hormones, despite being installed, and "Forbide BeeingFemale" for Estrus Chaurus with the only option in the menu being "No Kompatability". Hormones and all the other mods on the list have no menu options/are inaccessible. 

So it might just be my special case having used it all the time up to this point, but the BF-EC+ Patch is still needed for the mod to function properly, despite it being integrated into the mod already.

Edit: Retried the original setup (BF Beta + BFAP 1.2 on, BF-EC+ Patch off on an un-upgraded save) could load the save just fine without the clean save first, but still creates the crash after sex, which would have generated the "... came inside you." like before. So not a one-time issue. Going back to BF 1.14 for some stability though. Thanks for all the work on the mod so far, I have truly enjoyed it and anxiously await the completed update.

Just updated to this version seeing multiple "variable not found" messages in my console this was the only change i did but not seeing any issues.

I too have seen this.  The only thing that I get different is when I use the 8 key to check on my characters status.  I no longer get the purple bar that states my current stage of pregnancy / how long into trimester.  to the left I see a message stating about contraception with a < and a negative number.   There are also several items activated in my Beeing Female menu that have no heading.    Other than that things seem to be functioning as well as before. ^_^

Just updated to this version seeing multiple "variable not found" messages in my console this was the only change i did but not seeing any issues.

I too have seen this.  The only thing that I get different is when I use the 8 key to check on my characters status.  I no longer get the purple bar that states my current stage of pregnancy / how long into trimester.  to the left I see a message stating about contraception with a < and a negative number.   There are also several items activated in my Beeing Female menu that have no heading.    Other than that things seem to be functioning as well as before. ^_^

Same here, but my pop up boxes turned German.

I did refresh women " I play as male" and did get some thing like "Gerdur and something in German."

About the german texts I'm a bit confused.... don't know why german texts are displayed

The FWSystem Fix slorm has uploaded somedays don't work anymore

Same to the EC Patch. They are not compatible anymore becuase they overwrite the new files.

The Compatiblity Menu isn't done right now. Please ignore this menu. This is something that is comming up somedays. Hormones is still compatible.

Does the beta update need to be clean installed? 

I was hoping not, and the little updater i included would update everything. But it seems there are some problems.

About the german texts I'm a bit confused.... don't know why german texts are displayed

The FWSystem Fix slorm has uploaded somedays don't work anymore

Same to the EC Patch. They are not compatible anymore becuase they overwrite the new files.

The Compatiblity Menu isn't done right now. Please ignore this menu. This is something that is comming up somedays. Hormones is still compatible.

Does the beta update need to be clean installed? 

I was hoping not, and the little updater i included would update everything. But it seems there are some problems.

Well I suppose its beta for a reason, I can sacrifice my save :) (start new game almost weekly anyway lol)

I have several of this lines in my Papyrus log.

[bF_Config (10001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnSelectST() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2547
    [bF_Config (10001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1065
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3C000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[12/21/2014 - 10:50:21AM] Error: Cannot call GetName() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [bF_Config (10001828)].fwsystemconfig.OnSelectST() - "FWSystemConfig.psc" Line 2547
    [bF_Config (10001828)].fwsystemconfig.SelectOption() - "SKI_ConfigBase.psc" Line 1065
    [sKI_ConfigManagerInstance (3C000802)].SKI_ConfigManager.OnOptionSelect() - "SKI_ConfigManager.psc" Line 157
[12/21/2014 - 10:50:21AM] Warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp377"
stack:

And I have not installed it clean, it seams to work, no pregnancy has gone corrupt. In the current save.

Did try it on my other save when I play as female, and she was pregnant in 3 trimester and i did let it go all the way but no actor or anything. No animation or anything.

Can you revert to the old information where you could see how and when you had the last contraception?

Edited by Uncle64

Might be just on my end but i cant get widget to show, using high info level. I am using your hotfix with a new game.

Edit: Just found out its somehow binded to my 8 key, although i had it binded to / in MCM. But the widgets are showing now. When the widget does show theres a message on top left that says: Contraception Widget:0.000000>0&&0.00000-B

Might be just on my end but i cant get widget to show, using high info level. I am using your hotfix with a new game.

Edit: Just found out its somehow binded to my 8 key, although i had it binded to / in MCM. But the widgets are showing now. When the widget does show theres a message on top left that says: Contraception Widget:0.000000>0&&0.00000-B

There seems to be an issue with the hotkey. Tried on two characters, one with totally new one start. It seems you can change the hotkey in MCM, it requests the new key and after pressing it, it shows the new key in MCM. In game it still has the '8'. I found no way to change this.

Hello

Everytime I try to update to the new version, skyrim freezes before the main menu appears (just note that is the only mod I changed). Back to version 1.14, and skyrim run normally. The new master file seams to be causing that.

Same here.

might try running TES5edit to see what esp is causing the issue, crashing before main menu means an esp or esm is missing or out of order, also, do you have any of the patches for 1.14 installed, if so, there might be your issue, TES5edit will tell you for sure

Hello

Everytime I try to update to the new version, skyrim freezes before the main menu appears (just note that is the only mod I changed). Back to version 1.14, and skyrim run normally. The new master file seams to be causing that.

Same here.

might try running TES5edit to see what esp is causing the issue, crashing before main menu means an esp or esm is missing or out of order, also, do you have any of the patches for 1.14 installed, if so, there might be your issue, TES5edit will tell you for sure

Another reason could be the .dll file.

What OS you are running? Windos? Mac? Playstation?

And maybe it's only the load order or a mod is missing

Hello

Same here.

Another reason could be the .dll file.

What OS you are running? Windos? Mac? Playstation?

And maybe it's only the load order or a mod is missing

Wrye Bash tell me that i have no mods missing. Also, i dont crash... im stuck on the main menu and the "New game" "Load game"... Dont appear.

Im on windows seven.