You cant put in random stuff for making Washout fluid. Do you use the cooking pot?

In all honestly i never used it for anything before cooking things always seemed like a waste of time.

You cant put in random stuff for making Washout fluid. Do you use the cooking pot?

In all honestly i never used it for anything before cooking things always seemed like a waste of time.

Then you don't use R&D right? Realistic Needs and Diseases adds the not only the need to eat and sleep but it also adds the need to cook a lot of the raw food items you pick up.

Then you don't use R&D right? Realistic Needs and Diseases adds the not only the need to eat and sleep but it also adds the need to cook a lot of the raw food items you pick up.

Also, if you use Private Needs you need cooking to make soap

yes and other similar mods.

Thanks Sleepy Soul for your plugin update :)

Do the save breaks if I dont follow the update instructions?

I use Save Sculpter for cleaning saves.

Yes the save can break if specific uninstall instructions are not followed.

That is unless you do as I mostly do and just start a brand new game after updating any mod. I also usually update mods in batches of 5 to 10, (eg. 6 mods I use got updated I update them and start a new game) that way it minimizes errors and improves game play.

Yes it can break.

Ok. No I dont want to start one new game, already in one new :)

I will try to install, if it dont work then I have some roll back to do. I save often so that is not one issue.

I know how to clean and mod, no issue for me. I simply dont want to terminate the pregnancy.

I can post how it did go :P

I will reply to this.

I did make it to work, but i strongly suggest you do as Sleepy_Soul suggest.

It did take some cleaning and other work for keeping the pregnancy. It is not worth it. For those who dont know how to.

Follow Sleepy_soul:s upgrade solution.

Here.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/35269-beeingfemale/page-14?do=findComment&comment=918588

@sleepy_soul

I am getting a... (i don't want to call it an issue)

when i install your addon MO tells me there is a conflict with SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias from SkyUI and either apocalypse spells or face light (merged apocalypse and face light into one mod so not sure which one added the script)

MO is telling me to move both SkyUI and my merged mod after your addon.

I assume that I should ignore this because having those scripts overwrite yours would remove some of the addons functionality but MO says "don't ignore this".

what should I do

here is the exact warning

The conflict resolution order for some mods containing scripts differs from that of the corresponding esp.
This may lead to subtle, hard to locate bugs. You should re-order the affected mods (left list!).
There is no way to reliably know if each of these changes is absolutely necessary but its definitively safer.
If someone suggested you ignore this message, please give them a proper slapping from me. Do not ignore this warning
The following changes should prevent these kinds of errors:

• Move Apocalypse Spells and Face Light after Beeing Female Addon Pack
  • Move Beeing Female 1.14 EC patch V01.01 after Apocalypse Spells and Face Light
  • Move SkyUI after Beeing Female 1.14 EC patch V01.01

@Uncle64 Yeah I did say it would break a save. My policy is the only "clean save" is no save. Or in other words a new game. Because even with a script cleaning tool and the many steps to make a "clean save" there are still remnants of script code that are loading in with a save game that no longer has a mod used or has it upgraded. Skyrim is funny like that, once a mod is activated in a game and a save created with that mod, it (Skyrim) stores bits of the mods script code in that save game.

@Uncle64 Yeah I did say it would break a save. My policy is the only "clean save" is no save. Or in other words a new game. Because even with a script cleaning tool and the many steps to make a "clean save" there are still remnants of script code that are loading in with a save game that no longer has a mod used or has it upgraded. Skyrim is funny like that, once a mod is activated in a game and a save created with that mod, it (Skyrim) stores bits of the mods script code in that save game.

Agree on that, it is one pain in the %¤#% to remove those scripts. There are some tools that can help you, but you do have to know how to use them.

Gota issue on a new save bf didnt start i don't have the spell and it didn't track my new toons brief playing session is there any way to restart the mod or should i uninstall then reinstall and cross my fingers? I just spent 4 hrs making this toon and getting her to riverwood but i could cut that in half now since i got a preset for her and I know what armor she'll be wearing.

EDIT: NM fixed it i was missing a script altho means i have to restart her i have all day.

@sleepy_soul

when i install your addon MO tells me there is a conflict with SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias from SkyUI and either apocalypse spells or face light (merged apocalypse and face light into one mod so not sure which one added the script)

I assume that I should ignore this because having those scripts overwrite yours would remove some of the addons functionality but MO says "don't ignore this".

what should I do

The conflict resolution order for some mods containing scripts differs from that of the corresponding esp.
This may lead to subtle, hard to locate bugs. You should re-order the affected mods (left list!).
There is no way to reliably know if each of these changes is absolutely necessary but its definitively safer.
If someone suggested you ignore this message, please give them a proper slapping from me. Do not ignore this warning

• Move Beeing Female 1.14 EC patch V01.01 after Apocalypse Spells and Face Light

whatever mods your using, the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias should be the same in all of them, and I might want to say that you can delete it from mods other than SkyUI or leave it, no harm done and ignore the MO warning. Just as an information, Apocalypse Spells' got it, too.

No it is not wasted. It is useful even in vanilla game.

Don't be so romantically. If you're able to brew a potion with wheat + blue mountain flower then vanilla food is a waste of time.

@Uncle64 Yeah I did say it would break a save. My policy is the only "clean save" is no save. Or in other words a new game. Because even with a script cleaning tool and the many steps to make a "clean save" there are still remnants of script code that are loading in with a save game that no longer has a mod used or has it upgraded. Skyrim is funny like that, once a mod is activated in a game and a save created with that mod, it (Skyrim) stores bits of the mods script code in that save game.

Agree on that, it is one pain in the %¤#% to remove those scripts. There are some tools that can help you, but you do have to know how to use them.

There's always a risk, be it uninstalling or updating a mod. So what? I've updated everything in my main-saves and uninstall close to everything expect 10 of 255 mods (core mods like USKP, SkyRe, CustomRaces). Maybe it's caution, experience or luck, but supported by the mentioned tools I didn't have script problems this year. With ModOrganizer you can simply backup your install order and load order with two clicks, back up your save and start the whole clean save procedure. Had no luck? 2 clicks and restoring the save, FIN.

I'd say Wandering_Mania's comment is totally true for 2013 and, thanks to script cleaner, less for 2014 and the following years.

@sleepy_soul

what should I do

I'm not getting that problem (since I play with BFAP directly in Skyrim directory), though looking at my previously attached v1.2 package, I am seeing the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias .psc & pex file included in it. I don't believe I've messed with those files, but when I told Creation Kit to extract the necessary BFAP files into a zip, it looks like it automatically included those SKI files; couldn't tell you why :/

Looking at this post from Ashal, it looks like those two files aren't necessary for the specific mod, and will only lead to problems if the mod's SKI version is different than the authentic SKI_UI mod you're using. If that's the case, and BFAP is loading last in your load order, then the difference in version would cause problems (though SKI 4.1 hasn't been updated since June of this year, which was long before I started BFAP).

Short answer - just remove 'ski_playerloadgamealias.pex' and 'ski_playerloadgamealias.psc' files from my BFAP v1.2 package.

Mdy - thanks for the SKI tip - I should fix up my own mods that have that problem too.

Sleepy_Soul, I've read that several times, but don't rely just on my information.

I've already been in the first trimester and reverted back to the ovulation phase to install your mod. Or wasn't the reverting necessary? It is.

The "BFAP-3T Apply Self" spell should be applied when reaching the third trimester? Seems so, doesn't work earlier.

edited²

Sleepy_Soul, I've read that several times, but don't rely just on my information.

I've just installed your mod and found 3 spells. Do I have to use the "BFAP-3T Apply Self" after installing your mod or when reaching the third trimester?

Just when reaching the third trimester. Beeing Female's addon features are currently bugged in that it doesn't automatically recognize when the player reaches the third trimester of a pregnancy. I've added those spells as a manual way to fix that.

Casting it when anytime when the player / NPC is not in the 3rd Trimester won't do anything, or mess up any scripts, so it's quite safe.

The other Impregnation spell is really a 'cheat' spell that impregnates any valid female NPCs (made it for testing, then decided to just leave it in there). So if you're trying to do some sort of Pregnancy Challenge in Skyrim, you're welcome I guess.

About BFAP 1.2,
I'm in the first trimester for 3 hours, clad in heavy armor and everyone is going crazy commenting about my pregnancy. I mean.. did Heimskr scream it through the streets of Whiterun?  :blink:

So would it be possible to adjust the frequency of those comments or something like that? 

About BFAP 1.2,

I'm in the first trimester for 3 hours, clad in heavy armor and everyone is going crazy commenting about my pregnancy. I mean.. did Heimskr scream it through the streets of Whiterun?  :blink:

So would it be possible to adjust the frequency of those comments or something like that? 

Comments actually fired for you? I couldn't get a single one gallivanting around Whiterun for about 10 minutes during playtesting.

In the Creation Kit, I have comments set to a cooldown of 4 hours, but that might be per NPC, not globally. I could make a MCM-adjustable global variable to tune down the frequency.

Could you let me know which comment lines are occuring?

@sleepy_soul

what should I do

I'm not getting that problem (since I play with BFAP directly in Skyrim directory), though looking at my previously attached v1.2 package, I am seeing the SKI_PlayerLoadGameAlias .psc & pex file included in it. I don't believe I've messed with those files, but when I told Creation Kit to extract the necessary BFAP files into a zip, it looks like it automatically included those SKI files; couldn't tell you why :/

Looking at this post from Ashal, it looks like those two files aren't necessary for the specific mod, and will only lead to problems if the mod's SKI version is different than the authentic SKI_UI mod you're using. If that's the case, and BFAP is loading last in your load order, then the difference in version would cause problems (though SKI 4.1 hasn't been updated since June of this year, which was long before I started BFAP).

Short answer - just remove 'ski_playerloadgamealias.pex' and 'ski_playerloadgamealias.psc' files from my BFAP v1.2 package.

Mdy - thanks for the SKI tip - I should fix up my own mods that have that problem too.

will do thanks. I have been leaving the mod disabled in MO until I knew for certain what to do. Thanks

Okay, I am aware its not the right thread to ask but maybe someone could point me to an easy explanation for absoulte dummies concerning the whole pregnant-bidy-issue? Skeletons, Bodies, I tried it all by now but somehow I seems to fail to make it work. And I am not even sure if I understood everything in the first place, and the links on page one didn't help me that much as well ...

But then being pregnant is a chore, maybe I'd better avoid in anyway... :dodgy:

Recently, I'm getting lot of repeated error messages from BF as below :

stack:
    [BF_Main (08000D62)].fwsystem.IsValidateMaleActor() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 786
    [BF_StateWidget (08017C43)].fwstatewidget.UpdateContent() - "FWStateWidget.psc" Line 45
    [BF_StateWidget (08017C43)].fwstatewidget.OnWidgetReset() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 111
    [BF_StateWidget (08017C43)].fwstatewidget.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 116
    [SKI_WidgetManagerInstance (20000824)].SKI_WidgetManager.OnWidgetLoad() - "SKI_WidgetManager.psc" Line 120
[12/14/2014 - 11:17:27AM] ERROR: Cannot call IsInFaction() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
    [BF_Main (08000D62)].fwsystem.IsValidateMaleActor() - "FWSystem.psc" Line 792
    [BF_StateWidget (08017C43)].fwstatewidget.UpdateContent() - "FWStateWidget.psc" Line 45
    [BF_StateWidget (08017C43)].fwstatewidget.OnWidgetReset() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 111
    [BF_StateWidget (08017C43)].fwstatewidget.OnWidgetLoad() - "FWWidgetBase.psc" Line 116
    [SKI_WidgetManagerInstance (20000824)].SKI_WidgetManager.OnWidgetLoad() - "SKI_WidgetManager.psc" Line 120
[12/14/2014 - 11:17:27AM] warning: Assigning None to a non-object variable named "::temp144"

I don't know if it's relevant, but I've randomly assigned menstrual cycles and pregnancy status to various actors by using a script as shown below :

Function SetPregnancy(Actor akActor)
    Float currentTime = Utility.GetCurrentGameTime()

StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akActor,"FW.StateEnterTime", currentTime)
    StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akActor,"FW.LastUpdate", currentTime)
    StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akActor,"FW.Flags", 0)

Int stateID = 0

If Utility.RandomInt(1, 10) > 4
        Actor raper = Guards[Utility.RandomInt(0, Guards.Length - 1)].GetActorRef()

StorageUtil.FormListClear(akActor,"FW.ChildFather")
        StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akActor,"FW.NumChilds", 1)
        StorageUtil.FormListAdd(akActor,"FW.ChildFather", raper)

StorageUtil.SetFloatValue(akActor,"FW.UnbornHealth",100.0)
        StorageUtil.UnsetIntValue(akActor,"FW.Abortus")

stateID = Utility.RandomInt(4, 7)
    Else
        stateID = Utility.RandomInt(0, 3)
    EndIf

StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akActor, "FW.CurrentState", stateID)
    StorageUtil.FormListAdd(None,"FW.SavedNPCs", akActor)

If akActor != Game.GetPlayer()
        SendModEvent("BeeingFemale", "Update", akActor.GetFormID())
    EndIf
EndFunction

Am I doing something wrong to cause such a problem with BF?

Thanks in advance!

The repeating errors are annoying, but Slorm uploaded a fix for that.

I couldn't upload it, because my version is a developer version. You can find a link to the fix in the mod description.

When you want to impregnate a woman or something like that, you can use the "FWController.psc" but when I take a look on your script, I think you already know this :)

the only thing I found is, that you don't need to store the akActor again using "StorageUtil.FormListAdd(None,"FW.SavedNPCs", akActor)" Maybe it's already stored. You can use

if StorageUtil.FormListFind(none, "FW.SavedNPCs", akActor")==-1
StorageUtil.FormListAdd(none, "FW.SavedNPCs", akActor)
endIf

this will check if the NPC is already stored. Otherwise it would add it again and somedays the list would be realy large and slow.

In this case you should remove the akActor != Game.GetPlayer() - If Statement otherwise the Player won't be updated.

The Update-Event is to refresh the Stats stored in the active BeeingFemale magic effect.

You can remove the 'If' or you can write directly into the magic effect using "System.Player. ...."

Can't see anything else that could fire a problem.

You can also try this

FWController property Controller auto

function SetPregnant(Actor akActor)
    if Utility.RandomInt(1,10)>4
        Controller.Impregnate(akActor, Guards[Utility.RandomInt(0, Guards.Length - 1)].GetActorRef(), 1)
        Controller.ChangeState(akActor, Utility.RandomInt(4,7)
    else
        Controller.ChangeState(akActor, Utility.RandomInt(0,3)
    endIf
endFunction

This got everything neccessary already inside, only thing you need is to set the Controller property and BeeingFemale must be installed as a requirement.

A short Information - just made a backup - my current version got a size of around 60 MB. I hope this is not to large.

Because i figured out how to make the "Menu" i renew some things like the Info Spell Window - I removed this creepy Message Box and made a better popup message.

I also removed the Info Spell Level because this is useless. In the currect version it was possible to create new Info Spells with levels between 1 and 100. As higher the level was, as more informations were be displayed.

For example, a Level 1 Info spell would only display: "Has sperm inside: Yes" - that's all.

A level 10 Info spell would display: "Has sperm Inside: Yes; Looks Pregnant: No"

and so one... The default info spell is level 100 and will display all informations. The Info spell could be overwritten so it was possible to create an AddOn with new Info Spells and different levels. I made this because someone maybe could create a mod where you can power up you Info Spell.

In the new version it's still possible, but I've remved the pre-finished texts so you have to use your own texts.

It was way to much to translate. The current translation file got above 500 lines (including the info spell texts).

Yes i fully understand you. I also thought about removing SexLab as a requirement.

There is no need for BeeingFemale to use SexLab. The only features I'm using are sound + undress and those are easy to renew.

There was a pregnancy request somewhere. Someone asked for a pregnancy mod, that don't require sexlab ... when a woman sleeps next to her husband she may become pregnant.

Don't missunderstand my idea - even when I do so, it will be 100% compatible with sexlab but it will include other features, too and right now it's still a sexlab mod - it's just an idea I had

We all would like to help, jxm. But you have to tell us what your problem is.

Is your char pregnant, but the belly won't grow? If so, do the breasts expand?

I am actually not sure...yeah, I have a pregant char, but no change in belly-size. I guess I simply do not understand from the start what exactly is needed. I have always used the latest XMS-Skeleton for the Dualsheath etc. And I installed the B3lisario-Unp from the links here, hoping it would be enough. But I suppose its not. Just for good measure I installed UNP-Bodyslide, but in all honestly I am still unsure what that actually does even after reading the page for it...^^