I can agree about the splitting part, that sounds good. One male dont need the female part, but some sort of tracking system of the children would be nice.

The part about how many children. I dont get it how you can come up whit those numbers. That part is not one good idea.

To impregnate through Anal dont BF already have that? Default is 3% if i do remember it correct. Have not tried to alter it.

The Mage pregnancy can be one nice thing.

For the other suggestions about Spriggans/horses etc. I dont want it, but perhaps as one plugin?

There was some other suggestions to in the tread. Same for them, plugin not in the main mod please.

I should leave the mod if I got some things like that in the mod.

• Hm what do you mean with tracking system?
  • With the numbers i meant how many child/babies will be born if you cross breed two races (I know probably the woman counts in "RL" [if this would be even possible :wacko: ]... hm but i try to explain the example better:
    • Let's say the father is a dog (dog have around 5-10 puppies with each birth) and the mother is a human (1-2 babys).
    • Now it could be forced with either prefer the mother or the father number of child in a pregnancy. I thought maybe it would be better to set the amount of babies with taking bothe parents race into account. The easiest mean would be to form the average of both values:
      • 7 (avg. puppy number of dogs) + 2 (avg. baby number of humans) / 2 = 4,5
      • Also I think in case of ,5 values it should be rounded to the lower number 4,5 -> 4 (the base number of children the mother will carry on pregnancy)
      • to use plain numbers ( [7 + 2] / 2= 4,5) or ( 7 + 2 = 9 / 2 = 4,5)
  • Right but I think if the father lays eggs into the woman then the chance would be the same regardles if it was an oral-/anal-/vaginal-act, cause the eggs probably don't care if they are lying in the womb, bowel or stomach (if they resist the stomach accid). Or the father (male or female isn't important in this one) uses magic to impregnate the woman.
  • Actually I don't think you will see it (if it should be implement into the main mod) as long as you don't enable creature cum. I did look into the scripts of BF yesterday and to make it short, as long as creature cum is deactivated no beastiallity act should be able to impregnate the woman.

Thanks for you answer now i understand how you think.

If it is implemented as you say it can work and should be nice. I did read it little different :)

I dont like the animal part, and have turned off creature sperm and so on. But for those who like it. Ok.

But i did like the Mage Pregnancy part that some other suggested.  It can be one nice twist, but i think you need one mayor penalty for it.

If you play as male you can die if you get pregnant. (one tour to Falion fast perhaps?)

One female should handle that part better, even in skyrim.

About the tracking I was thinking more some that you can find your children, if you play as female you dont have that problem.

But as male and many lovers you can have many.

Hard to know where they are and where they live.

I did some testing and you can use AFT where they should live, they stay there and dont come running to you.

But for some reason I cant talk to them anymore.

Edited by Uncle64

Get one new keyboard then. They are cheap. You can get one less then 10 Euro.

I love my old keyboard (Which is a typer one, button bounce with nice clicks sound.), just not the bits it connect to the key fuction that need to be keep pressing time to time in skyrim.

Then get a new keyboard of the same make and model.

Don't get me wrong, its working fine, just not working fine enough in skyrim.

Then get a Logitech G19. I have that along with a Logitech G9X mouse and it works perfectly.

So, equipping babies. I'm probably missing something and it is in fact possible, but I know that Baby Mommas have women carrying babies. If equipping babies is in fact NOT possible perhaps there is a way to use that to turn the baby into a sort of shield type thing? I kind of feel weird with my newborn in my backpack...

So, equipping babies. I'm probably missing something and it is in fact possible, but I know that Baby Mommas have women carrying babies. If equipping babies is in fact NOT possible perhaps there is a way to use that to turn the baby into a sort of shield type thing? I kind of feel weird with my newborn in my backpack...

Someone should make a papoose, a backpack for babies. Then you'd just stick it in the back... You can already see your axe, torch and water bottle, why not the baby as well... Putting your sword away on your back would get a bit hair raising for the kid though...

May someone could point the way to the addon developement guide? I can't find it, at least can't at the post /forum search.

Which one do you mean?

BeeingFemale Developer Guide - This guide is about creating AddOns for BeeingFemale. Race AddOn, CME AddOn and Misc AddOn.

- BeeingFemale Translation Guide - This guide explain how to create translations for the MCM Menu and the game content.

- BeeingFemale Script Guide - In this Guide i will explain how to create simple and advanced scripts for BeeingFemale... how to impregnate any woman using scripts only and what options there are.

- BeeingFemale Modder Guide - This guide descripts how to make mods based on BeeingFemale. For example you talk to an NPC who needs help, rescue her pregnant wife.

The first two are in the download-"button" where you download the Mod and the last two aren't released or aren't written yet.

May someone could point the way to the addon developement guide? I can't find it, at least can't at the post /forum search.

Which one do you mean?

BeeingFemale Developer Guide - This guide is about creating AddOns for BeeingFemale. Race AddOn, CME AddOn and Misc AddOn.

- BeeingFemale Translation Guide - This guide explain how to create translations for the MCM Menu and the game content.

- BeeingFemale Script Guide - In this Guide i will explain how to create simple and advanced scripts for BeeingFemale... how to impregnate any woman using scripts only and what options there are.

- BeeingFemale Modder Guide - This guide descripts how to make mods based on BeeingFemale. For example you talk to an NPC who needs help, rescue her pregnant wife.

The first two are in the download-"button" where you download the Mod and the last two aren't released or aren't written yet.

Oh yeah, I've overlooked them, thanks Susanoo

Someone should make a papoose, a backpack for babies. Then you'd just stick it in the back... You can already see your axe, torch and water bottle, why not the baby as well... Putting your sword away on your back would get a bit hair raising for the kid though...

It would be cool to have an option. I also feel the arm pose would work well for nursing... I just really like the way it looks lol

It would be cool to have an option. I also feel the arm pose would work well for nursing... I just really like the way it looks lol

It would look even better with both, nurse it in your arms, then put it in the Papoose backpack so you can fight two handed.

Which one do you mean?

There is an un-finished one on page 7.

The basic scripting elements are discripted there.

Which one do you mean?

There is an un-finished one on page 7.

The basic scripting elements are discripted there.

Uh, is that possible to mke BF use DIY stages for some other stage only starts when certain situation was checked?

Like mutated/undead baby stage, or parasited womb/Anal stage, or blocking fallopian tubes or something like that?

I was building a more deadly and random event addon pack for BF, and there will be tons of deadly new pms and std events.

I'm not sure will those changes break skyrim, or what steps to make them works.

Any leads?

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a problem with belly node scaling, in that it doesn't work. Lydia's breasts have enlarged, and she's late into the pregnancy, but when stripped of armor her belly is as thin as ever.

I'm using XPMSE, UNP configuration package, HDT physics, B3sario's UNPB mod, and Milk Mod Economy. I've made sure Beeing Female's settings allow for belly node scaling, but still, nothing.

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong?

Also, it might be useful to note that I have scaled armor (PSVAC) and that scales fine. Lydia's belly is massive when clothed/armored, but thin when not.

Thanks! :)

Hi all,

I'm having a bit of a problem with belly node scaling, in that it doesn't work. Lydia's breasts have enlarged, and she's late into the pregnancy, but when stripped of armor her belly is as thin as ever.

I'm using XPMSE, UNP configuration package, HDT physics, B3sario's UNPB mod, and Milk Mod Economy. I've made sure Beeing Female's settings allow for belly node scaling, but still, nothing.

Also, it might be useful to note that I have scaled armor (PSVAC) and that scales fine. Lydia's belly is massive when clothed/armored, but thin when not.

Have you set hte bigbelly node to 50-60% in bodysilder2?

If not, sometimes belly node won't set itself by UPNB.

Hi all,

Have you set hte bigbelly node to 50-60% in bodysilder2?

If not, sometimes belly node won't set itself by UPNB.

I haven't even got bodyslide installed! Thanks very much for the suggestion, I'll try it out and see if it works! :)

Game recently will CTD when I have this mod enabled.

I found the following in the papyrus logs (just before the game CTD).

Any ideas what would cause this?

[11/29/2014 - 11:12:18AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 37
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 28
[11/29/2014 - 11:12:18AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 112
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 100
[11/29/2014 - 11:12:18AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 37
[None].fwabilitybeeingmale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingMale.psc" Line 28
[11/29/2014 - 11:12:18AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForModEvent() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 113
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnEffectStart() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 100
[11/29/2014 - 11:12:18AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSleep - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSleep() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 114
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 116
[11/29/2014 - 11:12:20AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdate() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 112
[11/29/2014 - 11:12:20AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForModEvent - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForModEvent() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 113
[11/29/2014 - 11:12:20AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForSleep - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSleep() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 114
[11/29/2014 - 11:12:20AM] Error: Unable to call RegisterForUpdateGameTime - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForUpdateGameTime() - "" Line ?
[None].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnGameLoad() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 116

Sorry i couldn't answer before - what exacly do you meen? The compatiblity with Estrus Chaurus? Only with disabling the compatiblity forever. Even when the AddOn would be disabled or uninstalled, the compatiblity will be disabled.

to disable the compatiblity set:

FWSystem property System auto

function DisableEstrusChaurusCompatiblity()
System.EstrusActive = false
endFunction

Sorry i couldn't answer before - what exacly do you meen? The compatiblity with Estrus Chaurus? Only with disabling the compatiblity forever. Even when the AddOn would be disabled or uninstalled, the compatiblity will be disabled.

to disable the compatiblity set:

FWSystem property System auto

function DisableEstrusChaurusCompatiblity()
System.EstrusActive = false
endFunction

Thanks alot. The problem is that BF did ignore the FWAddOn_Race for Chaurus and I think Estrus is the problem for this.