Those kids are really pretty. I think I may replace RS with this one. Thanks for posting it.

EDIT: @Uncle64, thank you so very much for posting a link to that new kids overhaul. While I was really happy with RS Children for a long time, TKAA does not compare to RS. These kids are stunning and I LOVE for everyone and everything to look beautiful. I've installed it and am so very happy with this mod. Thanks again a hundred times! xoxo

Those kids are really pretty. I think I may replace RS with this one. Thanks for posting it.

EDIT: @Uncle64, thank you so very much for posting a link to that new kids overhaul. While I was really happy with RS Children for a long time, TKAA does not compare to RS. These kids are stunning and I LOVE for everyone and everything to look beautiful. I've installed it and am so very happy with this mod. Thanks again a hundred times! xoxo

But I dont think the children that generates by Beeing Female will have the look of them, for that needs to make one plugin.

Did at one point doing one for SkyChildren but no success. My disk did get broken.

But I dont think the children that generates by Beeing Female will have the look of them, for that needs to make one plugin.

Did at one point doing one for SkyChildren but no success. My disk did get broken.

I know it won't. :( I even forgot that I had an RS Children patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn, and now potato kids come to look at my collection.... The kids being born with the RS addon were so beautiful, I was really amazed. For the moment TKAA stays and hopefully someone will make an addon for this new kids overhaul mod for Beeing Female for even prettier children.

addtofaction 03004290 1

A Dialogue with "I can adopt you" or whatever the english one is, should show up.

After that the Child stands stupid in place (like HF Childs) and soon appear in your house.

But like I said, it felt a bit buggy. I wasn't 100% satisfied.

I'll give it a shot and see how it goes. Thanks!

Egon123 I do remember that you talked about that, but it should be easy to add them to that faction whit one small plugin.

Have you seen this nice mod?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73844/? Improved Adoptions by soupdragon

I took a look at that mod and got excited, but there's issues with moving to custom homes, I don't know if it works with Immersive Citizens, and the mod author said something about that mod not being compatible with any mods that give horses to followers and I use Convenient Horses. :(

So is a pregnancy armor mod required for this mod? Like will there be clipping on normal modded armors and such? Same question for the skeleton. Is that required as well?

It's not required, but you won't see the belly or boobs grow. You could download PSVAC or Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT.

Thank you very much for the help! (:

Apologies if this issue was addressed and solved before, but this thread is very difficult to search/navigate.

Some of you may remember that I had an issue with belly node of certain mod-added armor/clothes not working. I still do but I didn't really care about because I was too lazy to fix it. So I'm trying to fix it now and opened up bodyslide to have look at the armors/clothes in question. All of them have pregnantbelly node alright, but they are all TBBP or BBP. Now all other mod-added items that is CBBE HDT work fine, but TBBP and BBP, when tested with bf:test command, only show changes in breast and nothing for the belly. 

I thought the pregnantbelly node was the only node BF needed to make changes to bellies, and TBBP and BBP certainly do have pregnantbelly nodes. Am I missing something?

Can someone please tell me how I get this window from the desktop. This couple widget. I have never activated it in the menu. This advice does not help : 

To disable the couple widget as long the bug isn't fixed:

- go to: \Skyrim\data\BeeingFemale\HUD\

- edit the file "default.ini"

- Scroll down to "[CoupleWidget]"

- set "Enabled=false" and "Alpha=0"

- save the file and start Skyrim

The window is and remains on the screen. To save, reload, leave the game, no matter what I do, the window remains. I use the latest version, if that is helpful. The mod in itself runs perfectly. Only this window is annoying.

Can someone please tell me how I get this window from the desktop. This couple widget. I have never activated it in the menu. This advice does not help : 

To disable the couple widget as long the bug isn't fixed:
- go to: \Skyrim\data\BeeingFemale\HUD\
- edit the file "default.ini"
- Scroll down to "[CoupleWidget]"
- set "Enabled=false" and "Alpha=0"
- save the file and start Skyrim

The window is and remains on the screen. To save, reload, leave the game, no matter what I do, the window remains. I use the latest version, if that is helpful. The mod in itself runs perfectly. Only this window is annoying.

You have tried to restart Beeing Female?

I thought the pregnantbelly node was the only node BF needed to make changes to bellies, and TBBP and BBP certainly do have pregnantbelly nodes. Am I missing something?

Confirm whether the belly node is toggled I/O in BFs MCM menu.  BF has toggles in its MCM for both belly and breast nodes.

@Uncle64 : 

I did that too. That goes then 1 or 2 days well. And then this crap starts again.

Ok.

Check my post #4581 Check if you have the same issue.

My self is starting to think that it is one not so simple solution behind it more then simple papyrus stacking.

I have got the same issue that you have, and also in older versions of BF.

yea I mod my game heavy for immerse.

Confirm whether the belly node is toggled I/O in BFs MCM menu.  BF has toggles in its MCM for both belly and breast nodes.

It is, if it weren't I'm pretty sure all of the outfits and bodies wouldn't have worked :P. However, I did resolve the situation by using Mesh Rigger, so I guess the some mod authors did not want to put weight for bellies in general despite having the nod and the slider for it.

If you have installed your body and clothing/armour correct it should work.

Any body that dates after 2014 should work. Unp/cbbe/7base all have belly-node.

Beeing Female dont mess whit that, but it have one well known bug where it dont update the body all the time.

Oh and check the suggestion that Moonspot tells you about.

@Uncle64 :

I've looked through everything. No these problems are unknown to me. My evil ghost is just this widget. I watch the whole thing. 

update : 

post-282039-0-31717200-1491755682_thumb.png

Incredible. This mod behaves like a dumb child. And she makes me very angry. The widget was gone. I'm coming into the game and it's back. The only thing this mod helps is a clean uninstallation.

I get this widget, too, and the advice to press H, G or P is useless cause these keys are all bound to ingame stuff. I'd like a simple "CLOSE THIS INSANELY HUGE AND ANNOYING WIDGET" button. For now, I'm uninstalling BF again. Which is a shame cause I really like the mod.

Those buttons do work, you need to hold them for at least 2 seconds. And you need to ignore the fact that it pops up some other ingame stuff.

Try to click the box some times and see if it helps.

Dont remember the solution for when it happens, but I think there is one posted in the tread.

@Uncle64 :

With me this has not had any success. No matter how long I press the buttons it just is nothing happened. 

Did you activated the female NPC first? Whit longpress E?

That is the first part.

And you need to have the widget up and running first.

After that you go to the other npc that you want to be partner etc.

On he/she you chose P for partner, longpress again on that NPC you will see that your power will come up when you stop pressing. Tab to close that.

And check if you have the npc as partner.

It is not hard to to, my self have made many couples. Like Rayya have the bard in the house as lover.

You can set up what ever npc from what ever mod to be partner, lover etc.

It do take some time to have it working.

When you have used the widget and dont want it to be there anymore, you make sure that you have unchecked the checkbox and change cell and it should go away.

If it dont do that, you may have some issues in your game, like papyrus stress or skeleton stress.

Make sure that you have latest Papyrus and Netimmerse installed.

If you dont have Jcontainers then this can also help you.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

@Uncle64 :

Please believe me I've tried everything. My logs are clean, my saves are clean, the game runs stable without any crashes. The widget should not appear. I have changed it in the ini. That irritates me a lot. 

My plugins are also up to date, this is very important to me. The mod works so perfectly. Only this widget drives me into the madness  :shy:

Understand.

Did also have problems whit it when Milz added it the first time. But after checking and make sure that I did have all files and stuff.

Checked the load and prio order, after that no issues at all.

Works flawless.

Did you try to add Jcontainers?