In what order do you have your plugins?

You should have Netimmerse/Racemenu early.

Jcontainers/Papyrusutil/skeleton late in your installation order nothing should overwrite them.

BeeingFemale.esm should be the last esm you have before you starts to load any esp.

And do you have Fiss installed?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48265/? FileAccess Interface for Skyrim Script - FISS by Lord Conti

There are some mods that do like to have that.

Add Fiss.

What mod tool do you use for installing your mods?

NMM/MO/WryeBash?

Loot dont sort the mods correct all the time, you actually need to help it whit fine tuning.

Did see that you using FnisXXL, you need that one.

And for your own sanity, you should add Usleep.

Strange, I read here but always only problems of people who trust the nmm. I have always installed manually and I stress it again my game runs perfectly! When they want to look at the picture again. 234 mods run like a Swiss pocket watch. It is only one that does not really want.

Ask good modders like Ashal or Groovtama. I could also enumerate 10 others. I put my hand in the fire that none of those says install manually is bad. In contrast to the automated install, I at least learn something. And this mod includes a bug is not my fault. This problem with this widget have very many. So if I add 1 and 1 together I come to a conclusion  :cool:

If you have issues whit the Beeing Female widget your game DONT work flawless.

You should actually consider to start using MO/Wrye Bash.

To manually install mods is like letting Steam Workshop handle your mods. It will work for some time, but when wrong script have runned to long you will getting strange errors and stuff stops working.

Somehow I have the feeling they do not read my texts through. Ok, I'll write it again. 

My game has been running smoothly for months. No crash, no CtD, nothing. 

And they give me advice on nmm installations. We finish the whole. The mod flies and my problem is solved.

If MO doesn't recognize this as a conflict, how can I find out what's wrong? The only thing I can do with this widget is toggle it off and on with all other SkyUI widgets via Immersive HUD. H, G and P do nothing. Pressing E on an NPC does nothing. And I certainly don't want to be forced to couple two NPCs whenever I start the game.

I have checked my load order and all the necessary mods are where they should be. :(

Do it get away after you do that?

Have you tried to just wait, leave the game on for 2-3 minutes and try to turn off the widget after that?

You have sorted whit stand alone LOOT?

Tuned up the load whit Wrye Bash and made your self one bashed patch. Many of the mods here do need one.

And sorted your left side according to the right side after that?

Dont use MO autosort, that part of MO is buggy and dont do it correct.

It is not sure that the conflict is Beeing Female. You can have wrong Papyrus/Netimmers/Jcontaner files.

Wrong skeleton, all sort of stuff.

This is how my masters are loaded.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Falskaar.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
Unofficial Skyrim City Patch Modified.esm
CompanionArissa.esm
SexLab.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Campfire.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
BodyTypes.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RemArmorMulti.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
BBLuxurySuite.esm
TERAArmorAll.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
VVE.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
Lost Art of the Blacksmith.esp

As already mentioned. Who likes to install with nmm or mo, should do it. These funny programs install them maybe every mod. But woe they'll have to come in the situation to uninstall several. The forums are full of problems when people rely too much on nmm and mo. I play skyrim since 2200h. With offline time it is twice as many. And I think I know what I'm talking about. 

And why I use fnis xxl. Why I have 2 pictures uploaded if they look at no one properly. I'm sure you'll find out. One learns nothing if one with nmm installed. 

I have found the error with the widget! The error was not at the installation. The error is also not at the mod. The error was not synonymous to the loadorder.

I have reloaded my game 30 or 40 times. Yesterday came this widget at each load. Now it's gone. The solution was in the end so simple. 

Then post the solution here, and what did do the issue, Instead of writing the post you did.

As I did stated before, the issue is not Beeing Female. Some people do need to learn how to read properly.

And people need to learn how to mod properly and stop blaming modding tools.

Those tools are not funny at all, they are useful.

In the end, they were the one who brought me to the idea. I can only speak for myself. It does not have to mean that I have found the ultimate solution. This can be different for everyone. 

I must confess to my shame that a plugin was not up to date. After the update, the widget was gone, so I conclude that this was the error. I'm talking about JContainers

And I emphasize once again, it helped me. Please do not organize witch hunts if it does not help everyone  :sleepy:

Then I can tell you that I actually did tell you to install latest Jcontainers.

Also it is, one issue in the load/priority order, when you start to use wrong versions of different mods/plugins/ or what ever.

Jcontainer, is one, that is called soft dependence of many mods.

Jcontainers can be found here, if you have no clue where to find it if you come in to this tread and dont know.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49743/?

You will also need this mod.

PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58705/?

NetImmerse Override You dont need this if you have RaceMenu
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37481/?

Edited by Uncle64

Have you tried to just wait, leave the game on for 2-3 minutes and try to turn off the widget after that?

Tuned up the load whit Wrye Bash and made your self one bashed patch. Many of the mods here do need one.

Step 1 didn't work but I took your advice to sort the left side esm files  according to the right, and now the thing is gone. Don't know for how long but right now, I can play. Thank you. :)

Step 1 didn't work but I took your advice to sort the left side esm files  according to the right, and now the thing is gone. Don't know for how long but right now, I can play. Thank you. :)

Nice, did you also check the other plugins you have.

And make sure that nothing overwrite Papyrus, add Jcontainers to.

Has anyone run across a strange bug. Updated my BeingFemale now the "Had Sex with" field is always blank after sex. Even on a new game.Just curious if anyone has run across something like it before so I know where I might start looking for the problem

Edit: Still no idea what caused it, but I rolled back to 2.7 and everything works fine. I might try and go back to 2.8 again later see if I can spot the cause