2 hours ago, mangalo said:

I use Mod Organizer 2. 

MO2? But you are playing Skyrim LE, right?

Have you tried it with MO1? I ask because MO2 is told to have some hickups with LE.

It might be worth to check it out with MO1 ... it can be done very quick .... just had it described recently here

Regarding your load order: I doubt it has any bad effect on BF, as long as the bashed.patch isn't interfering.

But 270 lines in that file is quite a number.

I expect that not all of them are acrtive? You checked that all of them are cleaned? Your Papyrus settings are balanced for that load?

You have made sure that BF was started and initiized completely? I mean, before doing anything else?

Edit:

In regards to MO2: I remember you to be able to speak french. Do you run MO in french or native english? Translations/localized paths/etc ... have been an issue all around with all mod managers. Not terribly friendly to most parts of the planet, but still another thing to look at and doublecheck if that translation thing might be an issue.

If he uses MO2 and that is his right side then he have 270 plugins active and that will not work at all.

MO and Wrye should have nagged hard about it.

And MO2 dont work that super well whit LE as suggested by Worik use MO1 instead, you download it at the same place as MO2.

MO2 is working, just don't remove the hook.dll, the message was a bug.

I am using MO2 and all the 200+ mods form MO1, and it runs much better then MO1.

The only two bug I found in MO2 was a "game not found" and the hook.dll message. The rest in very normal.

Also MO1 don't support 4gb+ , MO2 supports. So if anyone wants to runs some super heavily scripted mods, use MO2 instead.

@Sleepy_soul Um, any chance that you could put in some creature related debuffs into BFAP too? Like the one form Tamago BadEnd/Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother mod form Obvilion. That could spice up things for Beeing Female.

As in debuffs depending on the father? Tried doing that for a pregnancy with multiples, but unfortunately the AddOn Effects doesn't have any conditionals set in it that allow you to check any aspects of a pregnancy, such as how many babies or the father.

At least, I couldn't find any way of doing it.

I did not intent to start a war on which MO is better lol.  I used MO1 for years and after following the progress on MO2, I felt the time was right to switch (the main reason being the support for x64 tools and features that started to break down in MO1).  I've also been that guy saying MO1 is the true manager for Oldrim, and it might be, but it won't ever get better than it is.  MO2 works just fine for Oldrim if you understand how MO1 works, the main thing that MO2 doesn't have is external BSAs handling, which can be resolved easily : extract those BSAs.

You were right saying that 270 plugins is a bit much, Wrye bash has put at least 20 of them in the bashed patch :)  My ini settings should be OK (I've found a lot of ressources for that on reddit).  However I do have a heavy installation, and it might be the cause of those issues with BF.  But for this playthrough I've removed some heavy mods so I'm a bit surprised that it still happens...

I clearly remember the notification saying that BF initialized correctly, and I don't think it's caused by localization (when there's something wrong with it you either see english text or non-translated variable names).  I do have a bit of ITM records to clean, though.

I have patches backup in MO so I'll try to use an older one when I get time.  As always, thanks for the time you take trying to figure those things out !

9 hours ago, saviliana said:

MO2 is working, just don't remove the hook.dll, the message was a bug.

I am using MO2 and all the 200+ mods form MO1, and it runs much better then MO1.

The only two bug I found in MO2 was a "game not found" and the hook.dll message. The rest in very normal.

Also MO1 don't support 4gb+ , MO2 supports. So if anyone wants to runs some super heavily scripted mods, use MO2 instead.

@Sleepy_soul Um, any chance that you could put in some creature related debuffs into BFAP too? Like the one form Tamago BadEnd/Hiyoko Generator Brood Mother mod form Obvilion. That could spice up things for Beeing Female.

I moved to MO2 and have only had a proble using Wrye Bash for the bash patch.

46 minutes ago, mangalo said:

Okay I'm now a certified idiot; the tampons were at the forge and not the tanning rack ?

Obviously you need a hammer, an anvil, ... and hot flames to .... hm... err ... melt tundra cotton and ...mmm... hammer them into shape ... :classic_angel:

?

14 minutes ago, worik said:

Obviously you need a hammer, an anvil, ... and hot flames to .... hm... err ... melt tundra cotton and ...mmm... hammer them into shape ... :classic_angel:

?

No, you need to make the needle for the job, that is why you need the forge, them needles rust so fast, you need to make a new one every time you need to make them tampons in skyrim.

8 hours ago, Reddragon01826 said:

Anyone else having issue with follower belly resting after loading into a new area?

If I remember correctly it's not an issue, just the way it works.  The belly would appear flat for a few seconds then go back to inflated due to loadings.

On 12/18/2018 at 9:25 PM, Reddragon01826 said:

Anyone else having issue with follower belly resting after loading into a new area?

My mod's belly resetting spells address this issue, although you have to cast them on NPCs yourself. For ease of use, I would recommend a combination of the Smart Cast & Hotkey++ mods on Nexus in order to set up a simple key press to cast them.

I'm currently updating it to fix two things - a MCM debuff refresh option for when symptom effects don't get applied on loading the game, and a different method of controlling the frequency of NPC idle commenting; the current method doesn't work too well.