Can someone tell me what Active effect 7 is and what is going haywire?  I have been looking through the posts hoping to stumble across it but have not yet.

[07/29/2017 - 10:43:37AM] ERROR: Unable to call RegisterForSingleUpdate - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type

stack:

[Active effect 7 on  (6130916C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.RegisterForSingleUpdate() - "<native>" Line ?

[Active effect 7 on  (6130916C)].fwabilitybeeingfemale.OnUpdate() - "FWAbilityBeeingFemale.psc" Line 165

I am looking into this issue myself actually.

What I find odd is that 'fwabilitybeeingfemale' or its parent do not have any call to 'RegisterForSingleUpdate' in their OnUpdate loop. No idea where this is coming from.

Seeing the same errors with active effect 3, 5, 6, 7

I spend hours on trieing to fix this bug.... I realy can't find the reason... this had Prio-1 on my todo list untill I gave up.

I'm up for any idea

Hi milz

The registerforsingleupdate errors are due to the Actor being unloaded with the script still running - unfortunately this causes many script functions to fail including the all register functions and even more annoyingly the dispel function!

I found this code in the Bliz ore script commented as a way of checking so as not to do stuff whilst the actor (or object) is unloaded - seems to work ok, you would need a way to restart processing on the actor when they are loaded again

Location akLoc = ActorRef.GetCurrentLocation()
bool IsValid = akLoc as Location && akLoc.IsLoaded()

So i dropped my baby item and now it floats without me being able to click on it. 

any way to get rid of it?

​I did the same today - I dropped all my items (including my baby item) to tidy up my inventory.

Now I have my baby item floating just below the ceiling of my player home and I am neither able to click on it nor to pick it up again.

​When I'm done with sorting my inventory, I will experiment a bit around with console commands and try to get back control over my flying baby.

As far my search in this thread went, nobody has a solution for this, yet?

​​Playing with version 2.8.1

@Worik

Because it has no collisions is why,,, pretty easy fix you have to create a ground object, easiest way is to find a ground object of another mod and then import your mesh in there remove bdismembermentinstance and remove the skinned shader property then save, it will probably need to be linked too I am unsure if the esp file is linking to any ground model.

Oh smile.png one answer and many question again tongue.png

Just so I get it right:

Because it has no groud object no one will never ever be able to click on it and pick it up, right?

Because it has no groud object it has no collisons and is floating like an airship?

Any ground object could do the job? I'm thinking of vanilla iron ore...  but I am sure an hour of browsing uesp.wiki will give me a better idea shy.gif

The previous objects shape doesn't matter, right?

Sounds like 5 minutes for a modding expert - I translate that with "maybe september" into my skill level ...intriguing..

I can give you a tutorial if you would like and explain it better, but I can't use the Creation Kit so you'll have to link the the ground object you create can you do that?

EDIT: I can't use the CK like i know how to use it but because I am not on my main computer, I could still guide you I just can't give you pictures.

EDIT 2: if you say yes message me in PM because I don't want to muddy up the forum.

Thank you cool.gif

But no hurry ... First I need to get a CK skill level of at least 5 (right now I am at 1 and no perks at all wink.png )

I am a bit more capable in TES5Edit ... in the moment i'm trying my luck to read the insides of BF there.

So a bit of experimentation:

I player.additem'ed a baby item .. type armor xx05D17D.. was able to wear it, was able to unwear it and driopping give me another floating one under the ceiling.

additm'ed a new one .. and put it in a chest ... immediate CTD. By the way: it's the same bug that I have with all items from BF if I put them in chests. Bo Bug if I put them in barrels ..undecided.gif  strange but true... my be another mod's interference though.

Back to xx05D17D

TES5Edit says it's the Nord female baby and it has no object bounds (all at value 0) ... This is the culprit for a lack of collisions?

Hell, since I am at It I try it with -11,-32,0,10,32,15 ... (copied from vanilla firewood) ....here we go angel.gif

​EDIT: That was not suffcient ..  but my weekend is over for today. I'll continue this later ..

Figured I would go ahead and post the tutorial here for anyone interested in getting a ground object that is not selectable and or floating working correctly. This also will fix the inventory object if its misplaced.

_________________Creating the Ground Object________________

1.)  First open up your baby item in this example ElvenScout_0.nif and then also open up a ground object that has collision data in this example NEOGND.nif

image.png

2.) Now you'll wanna remove the mesh block in NEOGND.nif

image.png

3.) Remove the dismember branch on the ElvenScout.nif

image.png

4.) Copy the NITRISHAPE branch of the ElvenScout.nif and past it into the NEOGND.nif BSFADENODE branch.

(NO PICTURE forgot to screenshot it)

5.) Close out of ElvenScout.nif and focus on NEOGND.nif, now with you object pasted open up the NITRISHAPE branch and select BSlightershader and below in block details you'll see SHADER FLAGS 1 and you'll edit it and remove SLSF1 Skinned flag

image.png

image.png

6.)  Save and end here but if you see the location of the item just know thats how it will look in-game floating in the air so you'll want to level it on the ground, How you fix this is select NITRISHAPE branch and right click on it and select TRANSFORM and level it on the ground the best you can.

image.pngimage.png

7.) Save and rename it something like BabyItemNordGND.nif

____________________CREATION KIT___________________________

This is a very loose tutorial as I don't have the things infront of me to be completely exact.

1.) Open up BeeingFemale.ESM in Wrye bash and right click on it and select copy to esp or watever its called

2.) Now you'll have a copy of the file as an ESP file so you can edit it in CK.

3.) Open it up in CK and find the baby item and when you open it up there should be a Ground Object in the popup menu click browse and find

your object you created BabyItemNordGND.nif link it press OK.

4.) Save it, open up Wrye Bash again and right click on BeeingFemale.ESP and select ESMIFY Self or copy to ESM whatever it labeled.

5.) Thats it, you could also use Beeing Female as a master and create a patch if you're too worried about messing things up.

I'll leave this here for you with this information you can probably figure it out from here if you need more help you can ask questions What I didn't show in this tutorial is that I delete the NiAlphaProperty in the ElvenScout.NIF but I am not entirely sure you even need to take this step, anyway good luck!

Well  - not a live list. The reason for this is, the stats for a woman is calculated whenever they are loaded and only during this time.

Forr debugging this feature would be helpful - but not realy possible

so that no way to keep track of how many girls the dragonborn slept with, ?

Well  - not a live list. The reason for this is, the stats for a woman is calculated whenever they are loaded and only during this time.

Forr debugging this feature would be helpful - but not realy possible

so that no way to keep track of how many girls the dragonborn slept with, ?

Sexlab and some other mods have that option.

But it will not track who you have impregnated. it will make your game unstable.

My female imperial has always 1-5% to become pregnant even in the ovulation with the 100% chance in the mcm -.-

Chance of conception is calculated at the beginning of the cycle. Anything you do after entering the follicular phase won't change that. I've also noticed that setting the chance to 100% seems to do the opposite, and have instead favored 90% if the goal is to ensure pregnancy on fertile cycles.

You can enable debugging and use the cheat options to go through the phases. This will help in determining if the save is broken or if things are working properly. I have had BeeingFemale fail to function correctly where I was never fertile, and a new save or replacing the configuration with an older one fixed things.

My female imperial has always 1-5% to become pregnant even in the ovulation with the 100% chance in the mcm -.-

Chance of conception is calculated at the beginning of the cycle. Anything you do after entering the follicular phase won't change that. I've also noticed that setting the chance to 100% seems to do the opposite, and have instead favored 90% if the goal is to ensure pregnancy on fertile cycles.

You can enable debugging and use the cheat options to go through the phases. This will help in determining if the save is broken or if things are working properly. I have had BeeingFemale fail to function correctly where I was never fertile, and a new save or replacing the configuration with an older one fixed things.

From my understanding/experience, the 100%(40% by default) chance in the mcm menu just controls if pregnancy is possible for the current cycle, regardless of the % chance shown at any given point during that cycle.

If you have debugging/cheat mode on, you can see that there is a separate variable tracked that gets set at the start of each cycle that is a hard control of if you can get pregnant that cycle or not. If it is set to not possible, then no matter what happens during that cycle (or % chance shown in the widget) you won't get pregnant. If the variable is set to possible, then the 1-5% (or whatever % at any given point) chance comes into play.

HELP THIS IS AN EMERGENCY!!!

One of my NPC been impregnated... BY NAZEEM!

I want to save this poor woman from having to carry that dickweeds child. Is there a way to terminate the pregnancy of a single NPC without having to reset all other NPC's in the game?

Please!!! This poor woman's live depends on it!

I want to save this poor woman from having to carry that dickweeds child. Is there a way to terminate the pregnancy of a single NPC without having to reset all other NPC's in the game?

Go close to her, set your crosshair on her.

Go to beeing Female mcm and chose reset her, careful so you dont reset all npc:s the control for that is at the same place.

You will find it in the tab for Debugging/cheating.

Edited by Uncle64

Ok i'm trying to do a few minor changes to the scripts, namely I'd like the baby health widget to be hidden when the messages are set to immersive (because really, you wouldn't know the health of your baby....).

I think the script i need to change is the FWBabyHealthWidget.psc script, namely line 13 which I think is what controls whether to show it or not depending on the messages setting:

if System.Controller.GetFemaleState(Target)<4 && System.cfg.Messages>=System.MSG_Immersive

That line will show the widget on immersive because of the ">=", so i wanted to change it to just ">".

I made the change, then tried to compile the script, and I get a crap ton of errors, unfortunately too many for the cmd console to show them all. I thought I had gotten all the source files in there, there is the BF developer pack download that contains them all (i thought), I also grabbed the skyui source files as well, are there any other source files that i might need?

EDIT: Disregard, apparently the place I found the script source for skyui didn't actually include all the script sources... 

The repository wiki (https://github.com/schlangster/skyui/wiki) includes a download link for the "SDK" files, but that zip only included 2 source files, I had to dig back into the repository for the rest of them...

Now that i can compile, actual change that worked, changed line 12 instead of 13:

Before:

if CFG_Enabled && System.IsValidateFemaleActor(a)>0

after:

if CFG_Enabled && System.IsValidateFemaleActor(a)>0 && System.cfg.Messages<System.MSG_Immersive

Now, when message are set to immersive, the widget won't show. If messages are set to something above immersive (low/high/debug), it will show.

Next thing i'd like to figure out is how to stop the state messages that are still shown when on immersive, so for instance when you become pregnant, even while on immersive, you still see a message that says you are/become pregnant ("Pregnancy added") and the trimester ("1st/2nd/3rd trimester added") as well as load into a game it also shows a message at the start.

Really, you wouldn't know you were pregnant until you missed your menstruation cycle or had some other indication right (not like there are pregnancy tests in skyrim)? Maybe if there was something like morning sickness at some point, but BF doesn't have anything like that during the first trimester really.

Ok, I suspect the messages are from the FWUtility.psc script, namely there is a function called "ActorAddSpell" and includes the line to add a spell to an actor, ie "Actor.AddSpell(Spell)". AddSpell is the basic add spell function, and it has the option to suppress the message if you want, but you have to tell it to like "Actor.AddSpell(Spell, false)". So I want to do an if/else block similar to the widgets, check to see the message setting, if it is immersive, add the spell but suppress the message, if it is not, then add the spell without suppressing.

To do that, i need to be able to access the "System" variable like in the widget script. Unfortunately this is not included in the FWUtility script like it is in the FWWidgetBase script and i'm not sure how I can include it? Anyone know? My knowledge of papyrus is limited :/

I've tried adding the variable like FWWidgetBase does:

FWSystem Property System auto

But no luck, compiling does not work when I try to use the System variable to do something.

Go to beeing Female mcm and chose reset her, careful so you dont reset all npc:s the control for that is at the same place.

No ingame method ?

Thanks! you've been a godsend!

No ingame method ?

Is not that ingame?