A little suggestion, if I may do it:

Instead to have so many spells (my Illusion tab, for example, is already "engulfed"), why not have only two:  1. Target NPC - 2. Un-target NPC?

Once the NPC is targeted, the user can press a simple hotkey (for example "backspace") and a message box appears, with all the different options.

Like the box that appears when you cast the FNIS spells.

It should be a real quicker way to do everything and it should be easier for you to add new things (maybe, I'm a total idiot about papyrus).

because i play with a gamepad skyrim disables keyboard shortcuts, so i avoid short cuts. also i originally was going to try both dialog and popup menus to do it, but coding those in skyrim is a huge pain in the ass. the current system is simpler and faster for both playing and developing. at best i was considering moving the cycle bondage spells to alteration and leaving the bind spells and location spells in illusion.

Well, error report:

-When bind will to NPCs or followers, they undress everything

-If in bondage, release will not working, they keep get into the current bondage pose. I can make them get rid of the pose by cast 2 bind will on them and then cast the release will, no more bondage but they still in the bind will.

i was up till 6am debugging one of my NPC (only one) who was doing this as well. i think i have a fix incoming for v5. for some reason RemovePackageOverride just isn't doing it anymore, even though ClearPackageOverride (which i wanted to avoid) still works.

if the release command is not working, like the npc keep going into the last bondage you had them, please test this version.

1) disable display-model.esp

2) load up the save. npc will become unbound, but should still stand in place. they might try to run away, but they should be stuck there.

2) save the save. this is your "clean" save.

3) overwrite with the attached version. and enable it.

4) load up the "clean" save

5) try and break the game again and PLEASE let me know good or bad. if you can still make it happen i have one other idea.

should also prevent automatic stripping, if you were having that problem too.

thanks.

display-model-5a.zip

if the release command is not working, like the npc keep going into the last bondage you had them, please test this version.

1) disable display-model.esp

2) load up the save. npc will become unbound, but should still stand in place. they might try to run away, but they should be stuck there.

2) save the save. this is your "clean" save.

3) overwrite with the attached version. and enable it.

4) load up the "clean" save

5) try and break the game again and PLEASE let me know good or bad. if you can still make it happen i have one other idea.

should also prevent automatic stripping, if you were having that problem too.

thanks.

With version 5 release control works

version 5a has an interesting quirk - if you cast bind will on an npc more than once, you will have to cast unbind will just as many times before they will walk away. i don't think that's a game stopper though. not sure i can really fix it, there is no such thing as ActorUtil.HasPackageOverride to check that.

[update] ah, yes i can fix it. this is where factions and faction tests come into play.

I unistalled model work nº 3 and installed nº 5a, but still don't have the spells.

I unistalled it -  opened Skyrim -  saved -  exited Skyrim - installed model 5a - FNISforUsers - enabled model 5a - opened Skyrim - Loaded the save.

Any idea why it isn't working?

this effected v2 and v3. you'll need to do this. find the "SPEL"

it looks like i fucked up. i'm staring at the code. i quite obviously fucked up.

help "set spot marker"

player.addspell XX0022FC

cast that spell. see if that gets you past until i can push v4 out. casting that should notice you're missing the others and give them.

or delete dcdm_questcontroller from your savegame with savetool so it runs OnInit.

these are the only two ways to fix it until i add an MCM with a reset button.

i will add an mcm before i release v5 for real tonight.

I have a quick question for you before I download this mod. 

Once you've set a person up in one of the positions, can you sex them? Don't get me wrong, the idea of having a bunch of lovely bound ladies decorating my homes is appealing, but what good is having a cake if you can't eat it too, if you catch my meaning?

I have a quick question for you before I download this mod. 

Once you've set a person up in one of the positions, can you sex them? Don't get me wrong, the idea of having a bunch of lovely bound ladies decorating my homes is appealing, but what good is having a cake if you can't eat it too, if you catch my meaning?

not yet. i plan to.

right now sex ends up resetting them, or maybe it was just Aroused Animals. but i caged someone outside my house and when the horse had its way with her she wandered off.

when i do do this, it will probably be normal sexlab stuff and then they go back into bondage after.

just an FYI to anyone following this thread. this includes you  hzwhvw, the reset mod mcm menu should fix you up.

Important Notes

• 46 Available Positions
  • Still adding more. Zaz has like all the things.
  • NOW WITH MCM!
  • With one whole option: reset mod. Give it a second or three to register the mod menu after loading your game. If MCM does not say "registered new menus" after like 10, quicksave, quickload, wait again. But now I'm an MCM pro and can add more options later.
  • I DIDN'T GET ANY SPELLS?
  • Turns out versions 2-3 were fucked. Get the newest, run the reset option in the MCM menu.
  • I'M MISSING ONLY NEW SPELLS?
  • Cast "[DM] Location: Set Spot Marker" and you should get any spells added since you last updated. Or use the MCM reset option. Do this every time you update.
  • RELEASE WILL IS NOT WORKING?
  • If they keep rebondaging after casting release on them, turns out versions 2-4 were fucked. Though to be honest I am not sure how. I rewrote it anyway, and it seems to work now. I'm sorry I'm such a shit Skyrim modder - you will need to do these things to fix it.
  • 1) Disable display-model.esp
  • 2) Load your save. They will unbondage but they should stay still.
  • 3) Save the game.
  • 4) Install and enable the latest version.
  • 5) Load the save and go.
  • THEY DONT WALK AWAY WHEN RELEASE WILL?
  • If you cast Bind Will on them more than once, you have to recast Release Will just as many times before they walk away. This will be fixed in a future version.

First of all thank you sir for working on this mod.
Second, here is what happened:

I have the spells now, bound will and release are working but, the animations/poses are not playing.
When i cast any cycle pose on someone they just stand still, also, the MCM menu is not showing this mod.

I have ZaZ running ok (ZaZ sex animations are showing the furniture) , i activated FNISforUsers but still not working.

I had found a way to place the devices as I wanted through this mod

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

But unfortunately once it leaves the air, and then return the device back as before

i can't really imagine that working on bound NPC's very well. they have a different set of rules than other objects in the game.

In truth it works good.Non only works if you raise or lower, or if you make them go into the wall. Otherwise, you can move them as if they were objects

In truth it works good.Non only works if you raise or lower, or if you make them go into the wall. Otherwise, you can move them as if they were objects

yeah. i tried to place a cage up high using TCL, and she fell down to the ground as well.

i also tried to bondage a dead NPC (currently possible) but the animation gets all messed up. i do not recommend doing that. i was gonna be like "ima decorate this hall with the bodies of dead bandits" but nope.

Just out of curiousity, will you be adding the web cocoon and furo sequence animations to your mod?

the arachnophilla animations i cannot add until i decide on a way on how to equip the animated effect, the spider webbing requires the additional mod, if you play the animation stand alone she just spins around like she is in a spitroaster in midair, or is a mummy with no wrappings.

the furo sequences i could not understand what was happening, there was like this shell that wouldn't stop rotating.

Isn't the spider webbing/cocoon just an armor equip that can be console'd? Not sure about this but I believe the only thing that would be necessary would be the animations that are used after a victim has been cocoon'd since we'd just be placing the end result and spitroaster one is used only when a spider is involved.

> darkconsole

Nice mod, thanks.  Good work, and just what some of us wanted!  And it's not even yet Christmas.....

One query, please.  I've not had lots of time to try it out, but have you yet tried transferring NPCs across Skyrim, or from one game cell to another, particularly those NPCs generated by non vanilla game mods?  I did, and set the transfer point, using the spell, inside my player home just outside Whiterun, and tried the other, related, spell to t/f, from their lying on the road past the Western Watchtower, a 'lost the will to object', trussed, NPC, which emanated from what I think is one of the mods that appears under the generic 'Immersive' tag (I think it was Immersive Wenches this time) and, sure, they vanished at the starting point, but on going to the transfer point, they weren't there.

I may have misunderstood how the transfer marker gets set, and they could be somewhere in the distance...  However, this sort of in transit 'disappearing trick' seems a common issue with a range of NPCs, and is reported on Nexus under some of the PAH mods, where NPCs seem to be 'under control' and following properly, but will vanish into thin air as you travel - I've had that happen to me - and also in the Dread Prison 'transfer spells', which are similar in concept to yours. 

Is there anything about an NPC's 'record' or 'status' - sorry for the non tech description, I'm no modder! - that can prevent them being successfully transferred out of the game cell in which they were spawned?  If so, might that significantly limit the ability of your mod also, to transfer NPCs?  If it is anything like that, can something be done to that status, pre transfer, to stop them vanishing? - If so, I'm assuming some sort of disassociation with the originating mod, and adding them to some vanilla game state might be needed?

(FWIW, Goubo had some trick in his original version of Defeat that transferred NPCs nicely, via a holding 'sack', which I think he said was effectively a fixed game cell, and could then make them appear elsewhere, but he did write, in a fairly recent post on the Defeat thread, that on release elsewhere they had to have the 'proper packages'  - or some similar words.  It always worked when I tried it, but I'm not sure if it was just vanilla game NPCs I was trying it on, or not)

Hope this is of interest, if not exactly a great deal of help! :shy:

Here is what I been doing just fine:

• Cast "Set Spot Marker" inside my house outside Falkreath
  • Fast travel to Solitude. Bind will on some cuties, send to marker on them.
  • Fast travel to house. Move marker send to marker to position. Bind.

There is only 1 NPC which has caused me problems, and that is the bard from the Winking Skeever. But she is also the NPC that got raped by my horse when I left her bondaged outside, and ever since that day both my horse and her have been acting super strange. In fact, I had to kill the horse and buy a new one after that.

Right now I have:

• Saadia the Redguard woman from Whiterun
  • Valga Vinicia the owner of Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath
  • Ysolda from Whiterun
  • Alfhild Battle-Born from Whiterun
  • Pantea Ateia the singer from Solitude
  • Lydia the Whiterun housecarl
  • Utgerd some woman i fistfought in the bar in Whiterun

And they have been there for about a week without leaving. My advice is not to leave them outside, if you have any mods which will screw around with them while you are away it may conflict with the "do nothing" AI package. 

The mod code sets "do nothing" as the 2nd highest priority followed by "do nothing and be bondaged" as the highest priority (levels 99 and 100 respectively) - any mod which manages to set a behaviour on an npc after you bind their will and uses the two highest priorities will probably win. also any mod which has devil script (which is not immersive wenches) designed to make sure people are where they are will obviously steal people.

As far as non vanilla, I was going to do this to the maid in breezehome (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1257-abigail-the-lusty-imperial-maid/) I just haven't gotten around to buying Breezehome, lol

Here is what I been doing just fine:

• Cast "Set Spot Marker" inside my house outside Falkreath
  • Fast travel to Solitude. Bind will on some cuties, send to marker on them.
  • Fast travel to house. Move marker send to marker to position. Bind.

There is only 1 NPC which has caused me problems, and that is the bard from the Winking Skeever. But she is also the NPC that got raped by my horse when I left her bondaged outside, and ever since that day both my horse and her have been acting super strange. In fact, I had to kill the horse and buy a new one after that.

Right now I have:

• Saadia the Redguard woman from Whiterun
  • Valga Vinicia the owner of Dead Man's Drink in Falkreath
  • Ysolda from Whiterun
  • Alfhild Battle-Born from Whiterun
  • Pantea Ateia the singer from Solitude
  • Lydia the Whiterun housecarl
  • Utgerd some woman i fistfought in the bar in Whiterun

And they have been there for about a week without leaving. My advice is not to leave them outside, if you have any mods which will screw around with them while you are away it may conflict with the "do nothing" AI package. 

The mod code sets "do nothing" as the 2nd highest priority followed by "do nothing and be bondaged" as the highest priority (levels 99 and 100 respectively) - any mod which manages to set a behaviour on an npc after you bind their will and uses the two highest priorities will probably win. also any mod which has devil script (which is not immersive wenches) designed to make sure people are where they are will obviously steal people.

As far as non vanilla, I was going to do this to the maid in breezehome (http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1257-abigail-the-lusty-imperial-maid/) I just haven't gotten around to buying Breezehome, lol

Thanks for the prompt response

I'm old, and probably quite thick with it, but the bit I may have not been doing properly is the third step ie

'Fast travel to house. Move marker send to marker to position. Bind'

I have been assuming that when I 'sent them' from wherever to the marker I had thought I had set, they would then already have 'arrived' by the time I got back.  I'm not sure 'how' to do the next step (or for that matter what it means)   :-/   ie

'Move marker send to marker to position'

How do you do that, please?  :blush:

so put Set Spot Marker in your left hand, and Move To Marker in your right.

cast set spot marker inside your house.

go to a city. walk, run, horse, carriage, fast travel. does not matter.

put Bind Will in your left hand, cast it on someone, then cast Move To Marker in your right hand on someone. they are instantly in your house.

go back home. walk, run, horse, carriage, fast travel. does not matter.

if the NPC is normal and has no hacks applied to it, it will be standing there waiting for you.

put Set Spot Marker back in your left hand.

go stand where you want, cast set spot, go find the npc in your house and cast move on them. you can do this over and over until you get them in the position you want them.