• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/22/2014 at 1:25 AM, Leeeeeroy said:

SD is what is keeping me from testing the mod. Don't get me wrong it's a great mod, but to unstable and have too many problems even with SD+, it usually gives me more problems than anything else

i'll still keep an eye on this, but i hink removing the SD requirement would be the best option

Umm, I don't know if things have changed since you posted this comment, but you guys don't need SD or SD+ nor do you need Sneak Tools to download this mod. They're recommended but not necessary. Read the description, it specifically says you can still play without those, you just won't be able to get any of the SD or SD+ starts but you can still get the other starts. And as for the Sneak Tools one, I personally don't use it and it works fine for me. I think the mod author said also that this is optional, just recommended. I apologize if you already know this or someone else pointed it out ahead of me, but I also thought you might like to know just in case you didn't and also I just wanted to clear up any confusion so people don't get turned off this great mod because they think they HAVE to have SD/SD+/Sneak Tools.

• 1 month later...
On 6/14/2018 at 11:05 AM, LoneSheWolf said:

Umm, I don't know if things have changed since you posted this comment, but you guys don't need SD or SD+ nor do you need Sneak Tools to download this mod. They're recommended but not necessary. Read the description, it specifically says you can still play without those, you just won't be able to get any of the SD or SD+ starts but you can still get the other starts. And as for the Sneak Tools one, I personally don't use it and it works fine for me. I think the mod author said also that this is optional, just recommended. I apologize if you already know this or someone else pointed it out ahead of me, but I also thought you might like to know just in case you didn't and also I just wanted to clear up any confusion so people don't get turned off this great mod because they think they HAVE to have SD/SD+/Sneak Tools.

is this still alive? can i use it with SD+?

• 5 months later...

Does this mod still work? I used to use it ... some time ago ... with SD+, and it provided me with starts, enslaved to bandits via SD+ and so on.

At least ... I think it was this mod, and I'm sure it wasn't CCAS.

I haven't been using SD+ much for the last year. Anyway, SD+ has been refreshed a bit, and I thought time to get this going again.

I dusted it off and tried it with the latest SD+, Hormones, SL Stories, Parasites, etc. also with DAYMOYL and Defeat, DA Captured, DEC, and all the classics.

I set up a new game with all the latest Xmas updates, though the versions of DAYMOYL, Defeat and Captured date back to when everything used to work.

To start with, LOOT provided me with a thoroughly useless LO, which broke my animations. After sorting that out, CCAS is working nicely, but ... this ... doesn't seem to be.

When I go into the I'm a slave option in LAL, there are no actual enslaved options.

I am asked whether I have a Master or Mistress, but then all the scenarios offered are post escape, none are actual enslavement apart from the Simple Slavery option. I'm pretty sure I used to be able to pick bandits, and other baddies as masters directly, back in the day. I get the option to pick a bounty, which I remember from before, so I think I'm in the right mod :) 

Is this just some dumb load order mistake? Or does it simply not work together with newer mods?

Or has it been cut down to only work through SS, by design or something?

I guess this forum is probably dead, as nobody answered Dragoncoc696969. Probably the only way I'll get answers is to pull the damn code apart. :( 

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, deviantchris01 said:

It would be pretty cool to have the option to make it so you only have gag dialogue when talking to your owner. Make it so when you talk to your owner when your gagged they are just like "You're gagged for a reason!" or something.

This mod does not provide those features.

Gag talk features are provided by Devious Devices Integration and/or Deviously Cursed Loot (if installed.)

Owner discussions are managed by SD+ and SexLab Dialogues (if installed.)

20 hours ago, Morferous said:

This mod does not provide those features.

Gag talk features are provided by Devious Devices Integration and/or Deviously Cursed Loot (if installed.)

Owner discussions are managed by SD+ and SexLab Dialogues (if installed.)

Oh, thanks for letting me know. I'm still new to all of these mods and I sometimes get confused with what each one does. Maybe I'll message the dev of SD+.

• 3 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 5:53 PM, Shiver63 said:

I got it working

Mind sharing the file?

Edit: Well I just tried it as is, and it seemingly works for the most part, other than it still uses some older items that arent supported anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2019 at 7:48 PM, unmog said:

Mind sharing the file?

Edit: Well I just tried it as is, and it seemingly works for the most part, other than it still uses some older items that arent supported anymore.

Really read the description 

I didn't have it working because I accidentally skipped a requirement that I missed even after reading it 30+ times

• 1 month later...

This mod has many problems in its current state. Firstly the orc master doesn't have sufficient facegen files, resulting in mismatched textures. You need to rebuild facegen and include the mesh file in the mod.

Secondly, bounty handling seems to be broken. If you start in a dungeon with an immerslave start, your master sometimes go outside, and he's not supposed to do that in SD+. You also get a bounty of 1500 even if you picked "nothing" in the pop-up dialogue, and a bounty hunter comes for you. If he doesn't get killed by the other bandits outside (and you get his free loot), you can have a conversation with him about clearing your bounty while your master is standing right behind you. This is neither logical nor immersive and needs to be fixed.

We shouldn't have to use the console to make the mod playable, but Does Arbiter even care about the mod anymore?

Also, does the owner always have the same personality? He always wants valuables when giving you a task and doesn't whip you much. That's a bit boring.

I'm back trying to make a new run in Skyrim (personal playthrough) and sorry for any troubles anyone's had. I have some updated files from some time back before I had to move and my life got turned a little sideways and I'll be taking a look to see what all needs to be done here. 

Saltshade, sorry for your troubles. It looks like if you pick a bounty choice and then try to pick nothing instead (in the same save/playthrough) it'll still be the one you chose since I don't specifically reset the bounty to 0 on the first choice ( just left it at default 0, shitty code I wrote 5 years ago not thinking), that's an oversight on my part. Hopefully I can get this to build/fix it when I have more time to get it up and running. There are a few things I need to look at before I put up a fix. 

In the meantime (and no you shouldn't have to console to get this to work, I agree) you CAN fix it by console (in case you don't have all the console codes): 

paycrimegold 0 0 28170
paycrimegold 0 0 2816F
paycrimegold 0 0 267E3
paycrimegold 0 0 29DB0
paycrimegold 0 0 2816D
paycrimegold 0 0 2816e
paycrimegold 0 0 2816C
paycrimegold 0 0 2816B
paycrimegold 0 0 267EA

Player.ModPCMiscStat "Total Lifetime Bounty" -1500
Player.ModPCMiscStat "Largest Bounty" -1500

For now I've included the facegen files to install (or merge with MO or whatever) in this post. Apparently I made them a long time ago but then a bunch of stuff got in the way.

As for bounty hunters, I don't control those. That's vanilla functionality or whatever other mods you have controlling the bounty hunter. I admit it doesn't play nice with a captured start. (I know Prison Overhaul deals with bounty hunters, if you have it installed you can modify some settings for bounty hunters in its MCM menu).

As for masters or mistresses going places, I don't control pathing and I don't control SD+ stuff. I could have set something up wrong or things could have changed in the 4 years since I set this up. 

As for masters not being harsh enough or whatever, you can choose the level of slavery you start at (I don't know if this has radically changed in 4 years, again I'll have to look through this and make a true update that adds value more than "hai guys I updated to fix 1 bug"):

Function SetExposure()
	If( SDInstalled == True )
		If slaveLevel == 1 ;I am rebellious and hate my owner
			StorageUtil.SetIntValue(Player, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure", 1)
		ElseIf slaveLevel == 2 ;I reluctantly serve my owner
			StorageUtil.SetIntValue(Player, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure", 10)
		ElseIf slaveLevel == 3 ;I accept my place at the feet of my owner
			StorageUtil.SetIntValue(Player, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure", 20)
		ElseIf slaveLevel == 4 ;I'm beginning to think serving my owner isn't so bad
			StorageUtil.SetIntValue(Player, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure", 40)
		ElseIf slaveLevel == 5 ;I like serving my owner
			StorageUtil.SetIntValue(Player, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure", 80)
		ElseIf slaveLevel == 6 ;I beg my owner for more attention
			StorageUtil.SetIntValue(Player, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure", 100)
		EndIf
	EndIf
EndFunction

ImmerslaveGrayFaceFixMeshes.7z

3 hours ago, arbiter said:

As for masters not being harsh enough or whatever, you can choose the level of slavery you start at (I don't know if this has radically changed in 4 years, again I'll have to look through this and make a true update that adds value more than "hai guys I updated to fix 1 bug"):

ImmerslaveGrayFaceFixMeshes.

Do you choose the slavery level you start at when talking to the Mara statue and answer how you like serving your master? That doesn't seem to work. The level you start at seems pretty random, and there is no option for it in SD+. I tried asking there about something else but it's hard to get replies there too.

; Slavery level is calculated from 'exposure'
    StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kSlave, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure")

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/For-Modders

Assuming that page is still updated, it should be working. It could be that it's changing fast (or the numbers have changed) or you're expecting it to be harsher the more you go up. I think it's harsher at level 1. Not sure. Been a long time since I used it.

11 minutes ago, arbiter said:

; Slavery level is calculated from 'exposure'
    StorageUtil.GetIntValue(kSlave, "_SD_iSlaveryExposure")

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/For-Modders

Assuming that page is still updated, it should be working. It could be that it's changing fast (or the numbers have changed) or you're expecting it to be harsher the more you go up. I think it's harsher at level 1. Not sure. Been a long time since I used it.

I think I have to look more closely into that to see what my exposure is set at. One more thing. You say that I choose a bounty and then nothing, but there is no option at the statue that doesn't include escaping first, so I pick "I have escaped but was then recaptured by someone else". Maybe you could add an option where you're just enslaved with no escape before that, and doesn't include a default bounty?

That section is a little confusing, I was originally going to go into a whole thing where your original Master/Mistress would come for you maybe or something etc. etc. and so all the flavor text for the quests and stuff refers to a former master/mistress that you've escaped from. The bounty question would have come up regardless just to give you something to play with sneaktools with.

The problem (I assume, I am not sure) is that the function for setting the bounty is as follows: 

Function SetBounty()
	Int msgBountyChoice = 0
	Int BountyMoney = 0
	msgBountyChoice = IS_BountyMessage.Show()
	If msgBountyChoice == 0 ; Nothing
	Else
		If msgBountyChoice == 1 ; Minor
			BountyMoney = 100
		ElseIf msgBountyChoice == 2 ; Small
			BountyMoney = 500
		ElseIf msgBountyChoice == 3 ; Large
			BountyMoney = 1500
		ElseIf msgBountyChoice == 4 ; Huge
			BountyMoney = 3001
		EndIf
		CrimeFactionWhiterun.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
		CrimeFactionRift.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
		CrimeFactionReach.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
		CrimeFactionEastmarch.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
		CrimeFactionHaafingar.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
		CrimeFactionHjaalmarch.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
		CrimeFactionPale.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
		CrimeFactionWinterhold.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
		CrimeFactionFalkreath.SetCrimeGold(BountyMoney)
	EndIf
EndFunction

So if you go through AT ANY TIME and choose ANY bounty other than nothing and then go back through and choose nothing (after saving the first choice in your save) it won't change the bounty to nothing (you can change it to 100 though). This would work if you only ever made the choice once, but there is always the possibility of going through and rechoosing an option (like after you realize the bounty hunter comes too fast, the default for Prison Overhaul is 24 hours and PO has the hunter starting at 1000 bounty). There are probably other bugs like that with the mod, generally I never reload a save after making a choice with any of the alt start mods and then rechoose, I make a save right before talking to Mara. But I don't know 100% that that's the issue.

On 8/2/2019 at 6:04 AM, arbiter said:

That section is a little confusing, I was originally going to go into a whole thing where your original Master/Mistress would come for you maybe or something etc. etc. and so all the flavo text for the quests and stuff refers to a former master/mistress that you've escaped from. The bounty question would have come up regardless just to give you something to play with sneaktools with.

The problem (I assume, I am not sure) is that the function for setting the bounty is as follows: 

So if you go through AT ANY TIME and choose ANY bounty other than nothing and then go back through and choose nothing (after saving the first choice in your save) it won't change the bounty to nothing (you can change it to 100 though). This would work if you only ever made the choice once, but there is always the possibility of going through and rechoosing an option (like after you realize the bounty hunter comes too fast, the default for Prison Overhaul is 24 hours and PO has the hunter starting at 1000 bounty). There are probably other bugs like that with the mod, generally I never reload a save after making a choice with any of the alt start mods and then rechoose, I make a save right before talking to Mara. But I don't know 100% that that's the issue.

That doesn't make sense. You don't pick a bounty at the statue, since there is no way to do it. I did a test to see how the bounty works, and reloaded a save before talking to the statue. I picked the recaptured option and "I accept the place at my master's feet" with a bandit master. Got spawned inside Embershard Mine, picked nothing at the pop-up dialogue, and when I go outside I get a bounty of 1500 only with Falkreath (was 0 while I was inside the mine). This also the case if I spawn outdoors. Then I get a bounty immediately with the hold I'm in. I tried the console command you posted, but it doesn't work anymore.

Also, what are the options for how we like serving our master used for? Is it slavery level? I've tried picking the first option but the starting values and your owner's personality is still a bit random, with sadistic owners being very rare.

Say you don't like serving your master and he should be aggro trying to punish you more since you're not obedient. From there it's a question best asked in the SD+ thread. 

I'm not sure what's going on with the bounty then. Before we continue, did you convert this to SSE like some other people have tried? I have no idea how it will act if so.

You're right, it sets after you remove certain DD items or if you've not chosen any (been a while since I played). It should be giving you a bounty in every hold (except Solstheim) if it's my mod doing it. And it shouldn't be happening only outside. I'll test it tonight because I finally got my install working like I want.

Those console commands will work, you just have to use three (if you only have a bounty in one faction). So like if it's falkreath,

paycrimegold 0 0 28170

then to reset your crime stats:

Player.ModPCMiscStat "Total Lifetime Bounty" -1500
Player.ModPCMiscStat "Largest Bounty" -1500

If they aren't working I don't know what to tell you.

You may have to type it out as paycrimegold 0 0 00028170 though it shouldn't require the 0's at the beginning. Those crime factions are listed below, or you can copy them from way above.

00028170 - Crime Faction Falkreath
000267E3 - Crime Faction Eastmarch (Windhelm)
00029DB0 - Crime Faction Haafingar (Solitude)
0002816D - Crime Faction Hjaalmarch (Morthal)
0002816e - Crime Faction The Pale (Dawnstar)
0002816C - Crime Faction The Reach (Markarth)
0002816B - Crime Faction The Rift (Riften)
000267EA - Crime Faction Whiterun
0002816F - Crime Faction Winterhold

Oh hey is this the mod author OP in here now? hey can you add in a maria eden start? All it has to do is send the player to the maria eden mod in just the right way so the player end up in one of the two training and auction houses just like in the maria eden quick start which is totally crap and screws up the beginning npcs of the game which is why I'm asking here. Thanks to the LAL mod all the vanilla beginning stuff gets taken care of we just need that maria eden start so the player ends up in whore training quests in one of the two training houses.

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

Oh hey is this the mod author OP in here now? hey can you add in a maria eden start? All it has to do is send the player to the maria eden mod in just the right way so the player end up in one of the two training and auction houses just like in the maria eden quick start which is totally crap and screws up the beginning npcs of the game which is why I'm asking here. Thanks to the LAL mod all the vanilla beginning stuff gets taken care of we just need that maria eden start so the player ends up in whore training quests in one of the two training houses.

Hey! Simple slavery should be able to handle that. I don't remember the status of Simple Slavery's starts but this can put you into an SS start and you can check that as an SS result. Their current status using Maria Eden:

Maria Eden (legacy Slavery version - will kind of work with the updated one - better connections to the new one coming soon!) - with thanks to zaira

I have generally deferred to SS for trying to hook all that up (with other mods) since they've stayed on top of it and I am pretty bad about disappearing for a while. If you have issues with how they handle it it looks like they want to fix things soon. Give them a shout in their thread.

Yeah SS has bugged out for maria eden for over a year now. Zaira says a new version of maria eden is being worked on but we don't know for sure if zaira will finish it. In the meantime the best we have is a cleaned up version of maria eden that CGI posted on the maria eden thread. There is documentation available for maria eden on how to hook into the mod correctly for anyone that can understand it.